Thanos (Planeteer), Doom (Super Doom), Mephisto (LOTR)

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fragneto

Thanos has Earth, Fire, Wind, Water and Heart rings 

Dr. Doom has all 7 Chaos Emeralds 

Mephisto has all the Rings of LOTR and the One Ring that rules them all 

Data has 5 power Rings (His Emotion is on)

Popeye has the MASK 

Take the guys above and rate them in power here: 

1. .
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .

Take the guys above and rate who has the strategy to likely win despite his power: 

1. .
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .

Rate overall winner here: 

1. .
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By isaac_clarke

I want to say Doom, since those emeralds can supposedly really amp characters up. 
Thanos summons Captain Planet and proceeds to vaporize him, along with the rings, with a casual blast.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

I'm going with Doom with the chaos emeralds. Going by the 3d games, the only being who ever even harmed a Super hedgehog was Solaris and he was so powerful he was screwing up all of time itself. Even though it was only in gameplay, there's never been another boss in a Sonic game that's ever been able to harm a Super hedgehog at all.
I think in the archie comic series, the chaos emeralds have infinite power. In the comics, the floating island was formed by using chaos emeralds to lift up the city the echidnas lived in to save themselves from a giant meteor heading towards them. Eventually, they tried to find a way to unite back with the planet and devised a plan to syphon off their power but all that did was result in all the chaos emeralds save one to be absorbed into Dimitri turning him into Enerjak. Despite only one chaos emerald remaining, the island stayed afloat and they said it must be because it has infinite power. And that same emerald kept it floating for hundreds of years.