Full power
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor & Silver Surfer will provide little help, and will be merely distractions. PC Darkseid is key here. He is the strongest in this match IMO. I could see, Silver Surfer, Thor, and Thanos taking on Superman Prime, mean while PC Darkseid beats, Monarch. Than they eat Superman Prime. Problem is i don't have an answer for Monarch exploding due to no BFR. If BFR was enabled i would have said PC Darkseid could have Omega Beamed his body to a next universe, making the universe there take the exsplosion.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant: Why go so long way, Surfer, Thanos and Darkseid are all at the very least a planetary level telepath i see no reason why they couldnt simply get Superman Prime to fight for them and beat Monarch, just the way he did on Countdown to Final Crisis 13?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant: Why go so long way, Surfer, Thanos and Darkseid are all at the very least a planetary level telepath i see no reason why they couldnt simply get Superman Prime to fight for them and beat Monarch, just the way he did on Countdown to Final Crisis 13?

Haha i like your way better, but how will they contain Monarch's suit destruction?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Killemall

@jeanroygrant said:

Haha i like your way better, but how will they contain Monarch's suit destruction?

Both Thanos and silver surfer have shields. And all his destruction manage to do was kill life on a universal scale, could be because of radiation, not knowing how devastating the blast is and seeing how the Monitor wasnt even harmed and the planet looked ok, i would think Thanos shield himself might just hold up .

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Both Thanos and silver surfer have shields. And all his destruction manage to do was kill life on a universal scale, could be because of radiation, not knowing how devastating the blast is and seeing how the Monitor wasnt even harmed and the planet looked ok, i would think Thanos shield himself might just hold up .

I, see.

jagshiafufiua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jagshiafufiua

@Killemall said:

When have Thanos or Surfer shown planetary level telepathy

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Killemall

@jagshiafufiua said:

When have Thanos or Surfer shown planetary level telepathy

I cant seem to recall the issue but there are scans floating on comicvine where Surfer has read the thought of everyone on a planet, gone even as far as to try and evolve them, read all their feat but unable to stop the evolution process.

thanos hasnt done exactly that but he with the help of moondragon was able to enter Galactus's mind and nearly mindraped him and regularly withstood TP from very powerful telepath.

By any mean, Darkseid from The Great Darkness Saga has mindcontrolled 3 billion Daxamites and still was powerful enough to fight of LOSH so i wouldnt question the power of the team to mind-control Prime.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monarch absolutely wrecks Thanos not sure about Darkseid though

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos is a wealking here . Monarch one shots thanos and Prime and Monarch will take down Darkseid

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpers Bumpers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monarch solos, Prime would get owned though

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime is an idiot who the team would most likely use to manipulate and fight on their side.