Thanos+New-52 Darkseid Run the Marvel/DC gauntlet

• 74 results
Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sophia89: I know what he said, I'm pretty decent at reading. I'm just asking him if one the horsemen can beat Apocalypse.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: I was waiting for someone to pick up on them; bravo.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Apocalypse is so underrated, he gets ignored; and with the help of Mr Sinister, Death Seed Sentry and the other horsemen, they are more than a match.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash family should be just below Tyrant and Odin not so low.

He stops at Flash's

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they either stop at the flashed or the horse men.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@kingant27: I think I am one of the few who see Apocalypse not that big a threat , at least on his own, against the likes of Thanos.

but then I have to admit my knowledge of Apocalypse is a bit lacking because most of the stories I have read Apocalypse is rather dealt with not much trouble.

But when you include someone like Sinister and Sentry to the mix alongside few minor powerhouses you really have most bases covered.

@iragexcudder: Honestly I would think so. I really think Sentry even before his death seed amp could take on Apocalypse .

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Unless Apoc got a serious power boost in Uncanny Avengers then your right he is overshadowed by Death Seed Sentry, there is a very large power gap between Sentry and the other horsemen.

In a random encounter Sinister is also not going to do much.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@termiteone4ever said:

@kingant27 said:

@highaccuser: I might take out the Flash family, why is people think Speed=win.

Thanos can react to Silver Surfer all the time; and Darkseid can react to New-52 Flash, Superman etc.

They could blast them before they are hit.

See what you guys fail to understand . Silver surfer travel speed is great. His close combat speed sucks. Even when moving at great speeds close range moving ability is limited. . Have we ever seen Silver surfer moving at great speeds on Foot ?

He has nanosecond reaction speed actually(Wally has attosecond).

He may have nano reacting speeds but how often does he uses it better yet work out for him ? Silver surfer been getting power ups in comics and still has not been close to been consistence. One thing is consistence he cant combat blitz at close ranges. Even Thor stands a chance due to better fighting ability and also good range attacks. when grounded his speed is reduce greatly. He is consistent on traveling on the surf board. he is consistence in flying in straight line / zig zag and circles and at wide angels. Let not talk about his lottery of a power cosmic awareness lol lets see how many times that fails or this is used. Silver surfer is not a factor here he is just one of the basic heroes THOR level. :) this has always been a fact. Show me comic where surfer defeats Thor. Better yet leading with wins. Any way not really arguing or anything just want to state that he isnt a factor in this fight.

IMO the only person left Standing her with be Darkseid . His power level seems to be greater than i expected.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash family should be just below Tyrant and Odin not so low.

He stops at Flash's

You're joking right? Odin and Tyrant could both solo the Flash family.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when does Supes family top the Flash Family?Definitely not getting passed 4.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Do you even know about Flash?He can vibrate through the likes of Superman,phase the likes of Martian Manhunter and he punches harder than Superman and moves at 17 million times faster than light.Quicksilvers maximum speed I think would be at very most 5 times faster than light.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Surfer does use it. A ton. The people who blitz him are just really fast. It's pretty consistent that he's nanosecond level. And he's above Thor level after annhilation to the point where he curbstomed Beta Ray Bill.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Kingant27

@elmohump: The Superman team have New-52 Superboy who controls matter, and New-52 Red lantern Supergirl; Speed alone will not beat Thanos or Darkseid.

What I don't get is that apparently Odin can beat the Flash family, but not Thanos or Darkseid; despite Odin being more powerful, he is not significantly faster reaction wise, so by this theory how would he win as well.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Odin would beat Thanos and Darkseid at the same time. Not comparable

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: Surfer does use it. A ton. The people who blitz him are just really fast. It's pretty consistent that he's nanosecond level. And he's above Thor level after annhilation to the point where he curbstomed Beta Ray Bill.

I will say this . Show me comic where by Surfer beats Thor with out any amp or Thor is not weaken..I have said this for years. Just like superman Silver surfer is vulnerable to Magic and technology just like superman. I am not arguing his possible nano sec reaction time when he is on his Surf board. When he is knocked off i dont know about that speed or nano sec reaction. Didnt surfer face Thor after and still didnt win ? Again Thor forces surfer to always brawl if its energy projection thor counters and brawls and deals heavy damage with physical blows with his hammer. .Surfer is THor level . Beta ray i cant speak on behalf on what happen there.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

I will say this . Show me comic where by Surfer beats Thor with out any amp or Thor is not weaken..I have said this for years. Just like superman Silver surfer is vulnerable to Magic and technology just like superman. I am not arguing his possible nano sec reaction time when he is on his Surf board. When he is knocked off i dont know about that speed or nano sec reaction. Didnt surfer face Thor after and still didnt win ? Again Thor forces surfer to always brawl if its energy projection thor counters and brawls and deals heavy damage with physical blows with his hammer. .Surfer is THor level . Beta ray i cant speak on behalf on what happen there.

Surfer stomped Bill without an amp. He's more powerful since most of his fights with Thor.

Surfer isn't vunerable to magic or science.

I don't see how to board gives him reaction speed. @killemall knows more about that than me.

Thor only ever beat pre-annihilation surfer.

Bill is more powerful than Thor. He actually matched him even before he got stormbreaker.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

let me say this . Bill and THor fights differently . Now Surfer never stomp on Thor . Beta been said to be more powerful than thor but even that is still debatable. I recall him besting Thor but when Thor is fighting for something on the line he puts up better fight. Any way the fact of the matter is Thor has defeated surfer and even in recent comics when they face each other last Surfer still look just as even

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin or Tyrant solos

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin or Tyrant solos

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

Odin or Tyrant solos

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@termiteone4ever said:

@highaccuser said:

Surfer stomped Bill without an amp. He's more powerful since most of his fights with Thor.

Surfer isn't vunerable to magic or science.

I don't see how to board gives him reaction speed. @killemall knows more about that than me.

Thor only ever beat pre-annihilation surfer.

Bill is more powerful than Thor. He actually matched him even before he got stormbreaker.

Thor has beaten Bill a few times since then. It's kind of hard to hold to precedent set 30 years ago.

At one time, Odin, The Watcher, Galactus, Mephisto, and the Grandmaster were all considered the same power level, according to the handbook. That's completely blown out of the water by modern showings. Not everything that is original so stays so.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

They don't get past round 2.

Spider Phoenix had the full Phoenix force in his reality. He could solo alone.