Thanos & Darkseid vs Galactus...

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Dude.

Thanos decides to take it to Galactus and get rid of the other purple puss and enlists the aid of Darkseid, so, can the compined might of Thanos & Darkseid (this is PC Darkseid after he's defeated and absorbed bother TT & Mordru & enslaved the planet Daxam) who've teamed up and decided to take down the planet muncher. Galctus has just fed on a planet just over a week ago.

Scenario 2 is where Thanos and Darkseid get 5hrs prep against the same scenario, aka a well fed Galactus.

vs

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Push

I'd say with the combined might of these two, they definately have a chance, especially since PC Darkseid is being used after he's absorbed the powers of TT & Mordru. I'd give to the due even more so with the five hours prep, first one could go either way.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

If Dr.Doom can defeat Galactus with preperation time, So can Thanos and Darkseid.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

However, galactus is never without his army of punisher drones and heralds.  So the two might have bitten a lot more off than they could chew.

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Omg chris

yeah your right about the heralds and drones but if thanos was able to take down glactus shield on his own then i think with darkseid things would be a lot easier and as for hearld surfer vs thanos ig and darseid omega beams i think they could brush it off XD

Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Rothschild

Darkseid and Thanos in an epic battle that would need a double sized issue for the fianl battle, with Thanos betraying Darkseid before Darkseid betrays Thanos

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By capall

don't think this is enough against  well fed G tho even without the heralds

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Rothschild said:
" Darkseid and Thanos in an epic battle that would need a double sized issue for the fianl battle, with Thanos betraying Darkseid before Darkseid betrays Thanos "
That sounds right...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AtPhantom

Truthfully, I don't know what they can do with five hours prep... Five hours prep implies you already have something ready for you bust whenever you need it, but for Galactus they would have make something pretty big and new.
Their biggest chance would be to use all of Apokolips' resources along with Any of Thanos' brilliance and use the giants similarand giants similar to the ones seen in Hunger, and then Thanos using some hokey pokey device to deliver the final blow. Also, Radion might work on Galactus.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Pre Crisis Darkseid and Thanos have a shot here with Prep Time
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By capall
@AtPhantom said:
"Truthfully, I don't know what they can do with five hours prep... Five hours prep implies you already have something ready for you bust whenever you need it, but for Galactus they would have make something pretty big and new.Their biggest chance would be to use all of Apokolips' resources along with Any of Thanos' brilliance and use the giants similarand giants similar to the ones seen in Hunger, and then Thanos using some hokey pokey device to deliver the final blow. Also, Radion might work on Galactus."

may be, but doubt it, this is a well fed G
don't think they have any arsenal that could hurt G unless they have the nullifier
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AtPhantom
@capall said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"Truthfully, I don't know what they can do with five hours prep... Five hours prep implies you already have something ready for you bust whenever you need it, but for Galactus they would have make something pretty big and new.Their biggest chance would be to use all of Apokolips' resources along with Any of Thanos' brilliance and use the giants similarand giants similar to the ones seen in Hunger, and then Thanos using some hokey pokey device to deliver the final blow. Also, Radion might work on Galactus."
may be, but doubt it, this is a well fed Gdon't think they have any arsenal that could hurt G unless they have the nullifier "
Arsenal is not the problem, they could easily make something to kill Galactus, the problem is the time constraint.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@AtPhantom said:
" @capall said:
" @AtPhantom said:
may be, but doubt it, this is a well fed Gdon't think they have any arsenal that could hurt G unless they have the nullifier "
Arsenal is not the problem, they could easily make something to kill Galactus, the problem is the time constraint. "
But is the Time Constraint really a Problem ? I mean Darkseid and Thanos are Two of the Most Intelligent Beings within there Respective Actualities... To Us Five Hours may not seem like a Lot of Time to come up with an Elaborate Plan to defeat Galactus... with all of the feats between Darkseid and Thanos involving Prep... Five Hours to them should be enough time for them to create a device to Siphon the Power Cosmic right out of Galactus as well as enough time to watch an episode of Doctor Who afterwards...

lol
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By capall
@AtPhantom:
kill, idk, best they can do is trap him in a different dimension only for temp
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AtPhantom
@King Saturn said:
" But is the Time Constraint really a Problem ? I mean Darkseid and Thanos are Two of the Most Intelligent Beings within there Respective Actualities... To Us Five Hours may not seem like a Lot of Time to come up with an Elaborate Plan to defeat Galactus... with all of the feats between Darkseid and Thanos involving Prep... Five Hours to them should be enough time for them to create a device to Siphon the Power Cosmic right out of Galactus..."
A valid argument, and one to which I have no answer. To me, five hours is not enough time, to you it is, we can't really know for sure... We'll just have to agree to disagree.

@King Saturn said:
"as well as enough time to watch an episode of Doctor Who afterwards...

lol
"
LMMFAO!!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@AtPhantom said:
"
@King Saturn said:

lol
"
LMMFAO!!! "
I figure that would catch your eye

ha ha ha
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AtPhantom
@King Saturn said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"
@King Saturn said:

lol
"
LMMFAO!!! "

ha ha ha
"
I can totally imagine Thanos having a crush on Rose after seeing her as Bad Wolf.
LOL
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@AtPhantom said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"
@King Saturn said:

lol
"
LMMFAO!!! "

ha ha ha
"
I can totally imagine Thanos having a crush on Rose after seeing her as Bad Wolf. LOL "
lmmfao

indeed sir
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Dude.
@King Saturn said:
"@AtPhantom said:
" @capall said:
" @AtPhantom said:
Arsenal is not the problem, they could easily make something to kill Galactus, the problem is the time constraint. "
But is the Time Constraint really a Problem ? I mean Darkseid and Thanos are Two of the Most Intelligent Beings within there Respective Actualities... To Us Five Hours may not seem like a Lot of Time to come up with an Elaborate Plan to defeat Galactus... with all of the feats between Darkseid and Thanos involving Prep... Five Hours to them should be enough time for them to create a device to Siphon the Power Cosmic right out of Galactus as well as enough time to watch an episode of Doctor Who afterwards...

lol
"

Question: How could there be time constraints if Darkseid has absorbed the powers of TT??? So, is prep even really needed?
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Scarecrow4

I'll go with Team one on This Darkseid and Thanos

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lordraiden

I'll have to go the dynamic evil duo on this one.  5 hours of prep is a multitude of time for DS and Thanos, and as stated, and as stated, this is DS who's just defeated and absorbed TT & Mordru, so really you could say it's Thanos & PC Darkseid with the powers of TT & Mordru thrown in there to boot.

Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ownerz

Galactus should win this

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Assman
@Ownerz said:
"Galactus should win this

"

Yes, that picture tells a thousand words, and seals the deal lol What exactly is that picture suppose to imply that he wins?
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus should definitely win this. 

Thanos has been able to irritate galactus in the past, the way that a fly might occasionally irritate me.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Assman said:
" @Ownerz said:

"
Yes, that picture tells a thousand words, and seals the deal lol What exactly is that picture suppose to imply that he wins? "
Galactus and Eternity.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By yodagod

I'm leaning slightly toward Galactus.  I don't think it's quite enough prep.  A day maybe, but five hours for Galactus?  Even with both Thanos and Darkseid I don't know.  I won't count them out entirely, but I can't see them pulling this off.  Especially since, as someone earlier said, they are probably plotting against each other from the beginning and won't put out their best things because they are saving them for each other afterwards.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mira

Galactus wins. Maybe...

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haha, if it only took a day or two to prep out a way to defeat galactus for thanos, i'm sure he would have smoked Galactus a long long time ago. 

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Assman
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Assman said:
" @Ownerz said:

"
Yes, that picture tells a thousand words, and seals the deal lol What exactly is that picture suppose to imply that he wins? "
Galactus and Eternity. "

Cheers, and yeah, I know who they are, my question was what is that picture suppose to imply?  But thanx the input :-)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Assman said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Assman said:
" @Ownerz said:

"
Galactus and Eternity. "
Cheers, and yeah, I know who they are, my question was what is that picture suppose to imply?  But thanx the input :-) "

I suppose the poster implied that if Galactus can be greeted by Eterniy with utmost respect, as equals even, then what chance would Darkseid & Thanos have?

Of course, we know it is not all that simple. If it were, Galactus would never lose to no one. But he can and has lost before. It's  just that in prep time battles, things are so vague; too many parameters to consider, and no definite answer.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Assman

Yeah, I hear what your saying and pretty much think the same thing myself.  Unfortunately for the poster of that pic, doesn't really show or do much for his post! Strange was held in high regard by LT, that doesn't make him LT level! We already know that Galactus confers with Eternity and in that line of circle, that bears no relevance on his powers, but his status in the MU!
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By GhostPool

Dunno but i think DraSied and Tahnos can defeat Galactus

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Assman
@GhostPool said:
"

Dunno but i think DraSied and Tahnos can defeat Galactus

"

Can I share whatever it is your on! that's some of the worst spelling i've seen yet lol You didn't get either of DARKSEID or THANOS's names right ;-)
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ziro

Galactus.
Avatar image for manofsteelrulez
manofsteelrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos and Darkseid.The two of them together are a force not to be reckoned with.

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 = The team

R2= Galactus

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#37  Edited By Clark_EL

Thanos and Darkseid.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a well fed galactus should handle dakrseid and thanos pretty easily unless they come up with something

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, wait, the OP says GDS Darkseid: "(this is PC Darkseid after he's defeated and absorbed bother TT & Mordru & enslaved the planet Daxam)" Which means he has a habit of draining other beings of their power. In a fight, he can focus on draining Galactus, while Thanos fights him. That should give them a pretty good chance of winning. Darkseid obviously won't be able to drain Galactus completely in any realistic time frame of a battle, but it should allow him to amp himself up enough, and weaken Galactus enough, to allow he and Thanos to defeat Galactus in Scenario 1.

@the_dude_: In the case of prep, can Darkseid pull that trick of summoning his younger self, preferably the one from Action Comics with the ALE?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

big G ftw

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The team easy

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus punts them across space.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ghostrider2

Galan.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A fully fed Galactus would be very difficult to beat. 5 hours of prep for Thanos and Darkseid should be just enough IMO..

Could Thanos get his hands on the Ultimate Nullifier with 5 hours of prep?

What would Darkseids Omega Beams do to Galactus?

Could Darkseid absorb any sort of Galactus' powers?

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scenario 1: Galactus

Scenario 2: Darkseid and Thanos.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers