#1 Edited by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos decides to take it to Galactus and get rid of the other purple puss and enlists the aid of Darkseid, so, can the compined might of Thanos & Darkseid (this is PC Darkseid after he's defeated and absorbed bother TT & Mordru & enslaved the planet Daxam) who've teamed up and decided to take down the planet muncher. Galctus has just fed on a planet just over a week ago.

Scenario 2 is where Thanos and Darkseid get 5hrs prep against the same scenario, aka a well fed Galactus.

                                                                            

                                                                                                                                vs
                   

#2 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say with the combined might of these two, they definately have a chance, especially since PC Darkseid is being used after he's absorbed the powers of TT & Mordru. I'd give to the due even more so with the five hours prep, first one could go either way.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

If Dr.Doom can defeat Galactus with preperation time, So can Thanos and Darkseid.

#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

However, galactus is never without his army of punisher drones and heralds.  So the two might have bitten a lot more off than they could chew.

#5 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah your right about the heralds and drones but if thanos was able to take down glactus shield on his own then i think with darkseid things would be a lot easier and as for hearld surfer vs thanos ig and darseid omega beams i think they could brush it off XD

#6 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid and Thanos in an epic battle that would need a double sized issue for the fianl battle, with Thanos betraying Darkseid before Darkseid betrays Thanos

#7 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

don't think this is enough against  well fed G tho even without the heralds

#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rothschild said:
" Darkseid and Thanos in an epic battle that would need a double sized issue for the fianl battle, with Thanos betraying Darkseid before Darkseid betrays Thanos "
That sounds right...
Moderator
#9 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Truthfully, I don't know what they can do with five hours prep... Five hours prep implies you already have something ready for you bust whenever you need it, but for Galactus they would have make something pretty big and new.
Their biggest chance would be to use all of Apokolips' resources along with Any of Thanos' brilliance and use the giants similarand giants similar to the ones seen in Hunger, and then Thanos using some hokey pokey device to deliver the final blow. Also, Radion might work on Galactus.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
Pre Crisis Darkseid and Thanos have a shot here with Prep Time
Online
#11 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"Truthfully, I don't know what they can do with five hours prep... Five hours prep implies you already have something ready for you bust whenever you need it, but for Galactus they would have make something pretty big and new.Their biggest chance would be to use all of Apokolips' resources along with Any of Thanos' brilliance and use the giants similarand giants similar to the ones seen in Hunger, and then Thanos using some hokey pokey device to deliver the final blow. Also, Radion might work on Galactus."

may be, but doubt it, this is a well fed G
don't think they have any arsenal that could hurt G unless they have the nullifier
#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"Truthfully, I don't know what they can do with five hours prep... Five hours prep implies you already have something ready for you bust whenever you need it, but for Galactus they would have make something pretty big and new.Their biggest chance would be to use all of Apokolips' resources along with Any of Thanos' brilliance and use the giants similarand giants similar to the ones seen in Hunger, and then Thanos using some hokey pokey device to deliver the final blow. Also, Radion might work on Galactus."
may be, but doubt it, this is a well fed Gdon't think they have any arsenal that could hurt G unless they have the nullifier "
Arsenal is not the problem, they could easily make something to kill Galactus, the problem is the time constraint.
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @capall said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"Truthfully, I don't know what they can do with five hours prep... Five hours prep implies you already have something ready for you bust whenever you need it, but for Galactus they would have make something pretty big and new.Their biggest chance would be to use all of Apokolips' resources along with Any of Thanos' brilliance and use the giants similarand giants similar to the ones seen in Hunger, and then Thanos using some hokey pokey device to deliver the final blow. Also, Radion might work on Galactus."
may be, but doubt it, this is a well fed Gdon't think they have any arsenal that could hurt G unless they have the nullifier "
Arsenal is not the problem, they could easily make something to kill Galactus, the problem is the time constraint. "
But is the Time Constraint really a Problem ? I mean Darkseid and Thanos are Two of the Most Intelligent Beings within there Respective Actualities... To Us Five Hours may not seem like a Lot of Time to come up with an Elaborate Plan to defeat Galactus... with all of the feats between Darkseid and Thanos involving Prep... Five Hours to them should be enough time for them to create a device to Siphon the Power Cosmic right out of Galactus as well as enough time to watch an episode of Doctor Who afterwards...

lol
Online
#14 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom:
kill, idk, best they can do is trap him in a different dimension only for temp
#15 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" But is the Time Constraint really a Problem ? I mean Darkseid and Thanos are Two of the Most Intelligent Beings within there Respective Actualities... To Us Five Hours may not seem like a Lot of Time to come up with an Elaborate Plan to defeat Galactus... with all of the feats between Darkseid and Thanos involving Prep... Five Hours to them should be enough time for them to create a device to Siphon the Power Cosmic right out of Galactus..."
A valid argument, and one to which I have no answer. To me, five hours is not enough time, to you it is, we can't really know for sure... We'll just have to agree to disagree.

@King Saturn said:
"as well as enough time to watch an episode of Doctor Who afterwards...

lol
"
LMMFAO!!!


#16 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"as well as enough time to watch an episode of Doctor Who afterwards...

lol
"
LMMFAO!!! "
I figure that would catch your eye

ha ha ha
Online
#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"as well as enough time to watch an episode of Doctor Who afterwards...

lol
"
LMMFAO!!! "
I figure that would catch your eye

ha ha ha
"
I can totally imagine Thanos having a crush on Rose after seeing her as Bad Wolf.
LOL
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"as well as enough time to watch an episode of Doctor Who afterwards...

lol
"
LMMFAO!!! "
I figure that would catch your eye

ha ha ha
"
I can totally imagine Thanos having a crush on Rose after seeing her as Bad Wolf. LOL "
lmmfao

indeed sir
Online
#19 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@AtPhantom said:
" @capall said:
" @AtPhantom said:
"Truthfully, I don't know what they can do with five hours prep... Five hours prep implies you already have something ready for you bust whenever you need it, but for Galactus they would have make something pretty big and new.Their biggest chance would be to use all of Apokolips' resources along with Any of Thanos' brilliance and use the giants similarand giants similar to the ones seen in Hunger, and then Thanos using some hokey pokey device to deliver the final blow. Also, Radion might work on Galactus."
may be, but doubt it, this is a well fed Gdon't think they have any arsenal that could hurt G unless they have the nullifier "
Arsenal is not the problem, they could easily make something to kill Galactus, the problem is the time constraint. "
But is the Time Constraint really a Problem ? I mean Darkseid and Thanos are Two of the Most Intelligent Beings within there Respective Actualities... To Us Five Hours may not seem like a Lot of Time to come up with an Elaborate Plan to defeat Galactus... with all of the feats between Darkseid and Thanos involving Prep... Five Hours to them should be enough time for them to create a device to Siphon the Power Cosmic right out of Galactus as well as enough time to watch an episode of Doctor Who afterwards...

lol
"

Question: How could there be time constraints if Darkseid has absorbed the powers of TT??? So, is prep even really needed?
#20 Posted by Scarecrow4 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Team one on This Darkseid and Thanos

#21 Posted by lordraiden (7075 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have to go the dynamic evil duo on this one.  5 hours of prep is a multitude of time for DS and Thanos, and as stated, and as stated, this is DS who's just defeated and absorbed TT & Mordru, so really you could say it's Thanos & PC Darkseid with the powers of TT & Mordru thrown in there to boot.

#22 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus should win this
 

#23 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
"Galactus should win this
 
"


Yes, that picture tells a thousand words, and seals the deal lol What exactly is that picture suppose to imply that he wins?
#24 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus should definitely win this. 
 
Thanos has been able to irritate galactus in the past, the way that a fly might occasionally irritate me.
#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @Ownerz said:
"Galactus should win this
 
"
Yes, that picture tells a thousand words, and seals the deal lol What exactly is that picture suppose to imply that he wins? "
Galactus and Eternity.
Moderator
#26 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning slightly toward Galactus.  I don't think it's quite enough prep.  A day maybe, but five hours for Galactus?  Even with both Thanos and Darkseid I don't know.  I won't count them out entirely, but I can't see them pulling this off.  Especially since, as someone earlier said, they are probably plotting against each other from the beginning and won't put out their best things because they are saving them for each other afterwards.
#27 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins. Maybe...

#28 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

haha, if it only took a day or two to prep out a way to defeat galactus for thanos, i'm sure he would have smoked Galactus a long long time ago. 
 
#29 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Assman said:
" @Ownerz said:
"Galactus should win this
 
"
Yes, that picture tells a thousand words, and seals the deal lol What exactly is that picture suppose to imply that he wins? "
Galactus and Eternity. "

Cheers, and yeah, I know who they are, my question was what is that picture suppose to imply?  But thanx the input :-)
#30 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Assman said:
" @Ownerz said:
"Galactus should win this
 
"
Yes, that picture tells a thousand words, and seals the deal lol What exactly is that picture suppose to imply that he wins? "
Galactus and Eternity. "
Cheers, and yeah, I know who they are, my question was what is that picture suppose to imply?  But thanx the input :-) "
 
I suppose the poster implied that if Galactus can be greeted by Eterniy with utmost respect, as equals even, then what chance would Darkseid & Thanos have?
 
Of course, we know it is not all that simple. If it were, Galactus would never lose to no one. But he can and has lost before. It's  just that in prep time battles, things are so vague; too many parameters to consider, and no definite answer.
Moderator
#31 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I hear what your saying and pretty much think the same thing myself.  Unfortunately for the poster of that pic, doesn't really show or do much for his post! Strange was held in high regard by LT, that doesn't make him LT level! We already know that Galactus confers with Eternity and in that line of circle, that bears no relevance on his powers, but his status in the MU!
#32 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno but i think DraSied and Tahnos can defeat Galactus

#33 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostPool said:
"

Dunno but i think DraSied and Tahnos can defeat Galactus

"

Can I share whatever it is your on! that's some of the worst spelling i've seen yet lol You didn't get either of DARKSEID or THANOS's names right ;-)
#34 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.
#35 Posted by manofsteelrulez (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Darkseid.The two of them together are a force not to be reckoned with.

#36 Edited by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 = The team

R2= Galactus

#37 Edited by Clark_EL (2653 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Darkseid.

#38 Posted by theDCkid (880 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

a well fed galactus should handle dakrseid and thanos pretty easily unless they come up with something

#40 Posted by The_Imperator (1928 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, wait, the OP says GDS Darkseid: "(this is PC Darkseid after he's defeated and absorbed bother TT & Mordru & enslaved the planet Daxam)" Which means he has a habit of draining other beings of their power. In a fight, he can focus on draining Galactus, while Thanos fights him. That should give them a pretty good chance of winning. Darkseid obviously won't be able to drain Galactus completely in any realistic time frame of a battle, but it should allow him to amp himself up enough, and weaken Galactus enough, to allow he and Thanos to defeat Galactus in Scenario 1.

@the_dude_: In the case of prep, can Darkseid pull that trick of summoning his younger self, preferably the one from Action Comics with the ALE?

#41 Posted by Hyperlight (5819 posts) - - Show Bio

big G ftw

#42 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

The team easy

#43 Posted by OreoAssassin (4932 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#44 Posted by XiiX (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus punts them across space.

#45 Posted by Experio (15907 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by GhostRider2 (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

Galan.

#47 Posted by Iragexcudder (4848 posts) - - Show Bio

A fully fed Galactus would be very difficult to beat. 5 hours of prep for Thanos and Darkseid should be just enough IMO..

Could Thanos get his hands on the Ultimate Nullifier with 5 hours of prep?

What would Darkseids Omega Beams do to Galactus?

Could Darkseid absorb any sort of Galactus' powers?

#48 Posted by Omnicrono (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario 1: Galactus

Scenario 2: Darkseid and Thanos.