Thanos & Darkseid vs Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Sinestro & Alan

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lord44

Scenario: Thanos and Pre-Crisis Darkseid are making their own business in their car when suddenly Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Sinestro and Alan Scott appear and start destroy everything they have around including the Anti-Life Equation that was written on a paper sheet. So Thanos and Darkseid get very very Bloodlusted and start to fight unstintingly as well as their opponents. Fight take place in New York - Morals Off - Bloodlusted On - Strongest version of Everyone but wihtout Amps - Fight to Death - No BFR - No Entities.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, Thanks and Pre-crisis Darkseid are too much; Larfleeze is extremely strong tho.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest Version of Thanos is Thanos HOTU, he blinkstomps everyone here.

However, if you mean strongest version without amps, then team 1 in a close fight.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lord44

@hulkman123: Of course without amps ;) i have added Sinestro to Team 2

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in a very good fight.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Atrocitus is arguably something of a weak link.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Isn't Atrocitus > Sinestro?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: It's debatable, but he doesn't have as many(impressive) feats.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ilikedonuts

@xiix:

he did beat the snot outta Sinestro an' Hal though...an' Martian Manhunter an' Apollo...an' how exactly is Atrocitus a weak link?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By green_skaar

Thanos/Darseid

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say team 1 in a close fight. An' since they're bloodlusted, Atrocitus is gonna be really powerful since his power ring is fueled by rage.

Atrocitus punches Darkseid in the face 3 times with haymakers, then he tries one more but Darkseid grabs his punch an' does an evil smile, an' throws him towards Thanos an' Thanos pi** smacks Atrocitus into Sinestro. Then Larfleeze says "n-no, it cant be, they're stealin' my partners....no I can't let them, I cant.....I CANT!!!! LEGGO 'A MA PARTNERS!!!!!!!!" an' blasts Darkseid with an Orange Lantern blast, which pushes him back a bit, but Thanos then uses his matter manipulation ta launch up the ground Larfleeze is standin' on to the sky, sends Larfleeze flyin' to the heavens, then he falls down, then Darkseid charges the Omega Effect in his fists an' when Larfleeze is close enough, Darkseid punches Larfleeze in the face with an uppercut, an' sends Larfleeze flyin' up to the heavens again, but he's already KO'd so one guy out. Y'know, Darkseid's massive size an' mass+Darkseid's brute strength+Darkseid's raw power+Darkseid's granite dense fists+Darkseid's Omega Effect+Larfleeze's lack of durability+Larfleeze fallin' from the heavens to Darkseid's granite fist=SUPER, AMAZIN' INSANELY POWERFUL AN' DEVASTATIN' SUPER, KO PUNCH so that's one guy outta the picture. Then Atrocitus an' Sinestro flies towards Darkseid an' Thanos as fast as they can, Atrocitus charges into Darkseid, an' Sinestro blasts Thanos. Atrocitus punches Darkseid in the guy an' in the face, an' then grabs Darkseid, gonna try ta throw him into a buildin', but Darkseid yells "UNHAND ME, FOOLISH LANTERN" an' punches Atrocitus in the face with a haymaker, an' then sends him flyin' with a super-football kick. Thanos grabs Sinestro's hand an' says "i heard your ring is fueled by fear, Lantern...unfortunatly for you, I wont be so easy to frighten off" an' body slams Sinestro to the ground. Then he stomps on Sinestro, an' grabs his hand again, an' says "say goodbye to your precious ring, you pitiful fool" an' squeezes it as hard as he can, but Sinestro then creates a shockwave outta his ring, pushin' Thanos back a bit an' makin' him leggo 'a Sinestro. An' then, back to the other two, Atrocitus blasts Darkseid with some Red Lantern napalm outta his mouth, pushes Darkseid back a bit, but Darkseid uses his matter manipulation an' brings the ground up, an' uses that as a shield an' says. Then he says "enough" an' uses his size alteration an' makes himself as big an' tall as a skyscraper an' stomps charges the Omega Effect in his foot an' stomps Atrocitus to the ground with his increased size, strength, mass, power an' the Omega Effect, causin' insane colleteral damage an' creates a huge crater an' brings buildin's down, an' Atrocitus is KO'd. Sinestro is KO'd too, cue of the earthquakes an' shockwave comin' from the stomp an' a buildin' fell down on him, so ye Sinestro's KO'd.

Team 1 wins.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By XiiX

@ilikedonuts said:

@xiix:

he did beat the snot outta Sinestro an' Hal though...an' Martian Manhunter an' Apollo...an' how exactly is Atrocitus a weak link?

The first one is a singular and, arguably, his most impressive showing. Hal and Sinestro simply have more high-end feats. The 2nd one was retconned.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ilikedonuts

@xiix:

k so how's he a weak link?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix It's been unretconned

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lord44

Then let's complicate the situation. I have added another spectrum to the team 2: Hal Jordan - always stronger version without amps-

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, they have the anti life equation

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lord44

@iragexcudder: It gets destroyed during the Lanterns' first attack.. and Thanos doesn't remember the formula; also they are too angry to stop fightning

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team 1, Thanks and Pre-crisis Darkseid are too much; Larfleeze is extremely strong tho.

lol

Team 1 wins easily, Atrocitus, Sinestro and Hal are getting one-shotted

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Iragexcudder

@lord44: lol Thanos not remembering?! THIS IS MADNESS!

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lord44
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL That opening comic with Thanos and Darkseid is hilarious!

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze is the only that isn't getting swept by Team 1.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44: LMAO snap hahahah uh but I see Larfleeze being a problem tbh

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok .. last time i bump this, I want to see to what extent the Titans manage to come out on top. In place of Hal Jordan I put Alan Scott -Stronger version without amps-

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this madness? Why is PC Darkseid here? And why the hell is Thanos here? Alan Scott would solo stomp Thanos if he's blood lust meaning full starheart, but PC Darkseid? Really? He solos everyone here with difficulty from Alan, but only minor.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

What is this madness? Why is PC Darkseid here? And why the hell is Thanos here? Alan Scott would solo stomp Thanos if he's blood lust meaning full starheart, but PC Darkseid? Really? He solos everyone here with difficulty from Alan, but only minor.

Well I will not argue about whether PC Darkseid < or > Thanos. But this is the point of making a team.. if one character has no chance, you create a team that has a better chance!

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surely Darkseid and Thanos..?

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say team 1 in a close fight. An' since they're bloodlusted, Atrocitus is gonna be really powerful since his power ring is fueled by rage.

Atrocitus punches Darkseid in the face 3 times with haymakers, then he tries one more but Darkseid grabs his punch an' does an evil smile, an' throws him towards Thanos an' Thanos pi** smacks Atrocitus into Sinestro. Then Larfleeze says "n-no, it cant be, they're stealin' my partners....no I can't let them, I cant.....I CANT!!!! LEGGO 'A MA PARTNERS!!!!!!!!" an' blasts Darkseid with an Orange Lantern blast, which pushes him back a bit, but Thanos then uses his matter manipulation ta launch up the ground Larfleeze is standin' on to the sky, sends Larfleeze flyin' to the heavens, then he falls down, then Darkseid charges the Omega Effect in his fists an' when Larfleeze is close enough, Darkseid punches Larfleeze in the face with an uppercut, an' sends Larfleeze flyin' up to the heavens again, but he's already KO'd so one guy out. Y'know, Darkseid's massive size an' mass+Darkseid's brute strength+Darkseid's raw power+Darkseid's granite dense fists+Darkseid's Omega Effect+Larfleeze's lack of durability+Larfleeze fallin' from the heavens to Darkseid's granite fist=SUPER, AMAZIN' INSANELY POWERFUL AN' DEVASTATIN' SUPER, KO PUNCH so that's one guy outta the picture. Then Atrocitus an' Sinestro flies towards Darkseid an' Thanos as fast as they can, Atrocitus charges into Darkseid, an' Sinestro blasts Thanos. Atrocitus punches Darkseid in the guy an' in the face, an' then grabs Darkseid, gonna try ta throw him into a buildin', but Darkseid yells "UNHAND ME, FOOLISH LANTERN" an' punches Atrocitus in the face with a haymaker, an' then sends him flyin' with a super-football kick. Thanos grabs Sinestro's hand an' says "i heard your ring is fueled by fear, Lantern...unfortunatly for you, I wont be so easy to frighten off" an' body slams Sinestro to the ground. Then he stomps on Sinestro, an' grabs his hand again, an' says "say goodbye to your precious ring, you pitiful fool" an' squeezes it as hard as he can, but Sinestro then creates a shockwave outta his ring, pushin' Thanos back a bit an' makin' him leggo 'a Sinestro. An' then, back to the other two, Atrocitus blasts Darkseid with some Red Lantern napalm outta his mouth, pushes Darkseid back a bit, but Darkseid uses his matter manipulation an' brings the ground up, an' uses that as a shield an' says. Then he says "enough" an' uses his size alteration an' makes himself as big an' tall as a skyscraper an' stomps charges the Omega Effect in his foot an' stomps Atrocitus to the ground with his increased size, strength, mass, power an' the Omega Effect, causin' insane colleteral damage an' creates a huge crater an' brings buildin's down, an' Atrocitus is KO'd. Sinestro is KO'd too, cue of the earthquakes an' shockwave comin' from the stomp an' a buildin' fell down on him, so ye Sinestro's KO'd.

Team 1 wins.

I agree

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 gets bodied pretty easily. I think Darkseid could do this alone in fact, his invulnerability is just incredible.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 2

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers