Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WarlordEternal

Thanos, Darkseid, Mongul

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Heralds of Galactus

Destroyer, Fallen One, Silver Surfer, Terrax, Nova, Stardust, Firelord, Red Shift, Air-Walker, Morg

No Caption Provided

Rules

No BFR

No PIS

No prep

Current Thanos

New-52 Darkseid (May use Post-Crisis feats. No FC)

Mongul Jr. w/rings (has one Black Mercy)

Most recent versions of the heralds (may use past feats within reason)

Morg has Power Cosmic+ Waters of Life

Victory by K.O. Incapacitation or Death

In a bit of a rush when I made this. Let me know if I need to make any changes or additions to this battle. Thank you.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Team Thanos with a minimum of team work.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My bet is on the team. Thanos by himself shrugged of attacks from heralds in the past and knocked Surfer with just a few hits. But I really want to hear from someone more experienced from the other characters. I've got scans for Surfer, Terrax and Thanos if needed :P

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos toys with heralds, giving him help really makes this lop sided.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dude nice idea but I hope you know thanos solos with all his other team members pissing him off because they disturbing his morning exercise, like he told Adam after stomping the Annihilators

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NotATreeABush

Thanos team wins with

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Triple Threat wreckhouse

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team FTW

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

I'm pretty sure if thanos weren't in this thread or replaced with someone else of similar power, certain users would've immediately switch their responses to "heralds stomp"

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@warlordeternal: change thanos to amazo and we'd have a fight.

As of now, as everyone else said, team Thanos stomps.

chipj15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team thanos ftw

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man

The Heralds take a beating worse than the one the Annihilators took.

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team Thanodarkgul wins.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WarlordEternal

@thenewbluebeetle007: Well the whole point of this was to put Thanos in a battle as I was in a bit of a Thanos mood. I did add another combatant and I changed two of the stipulations if that helps any?

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ManInTheMountain

Add depowered Tyrant. Then the tables will turn

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are giving the trio too much credit here

Darkseid has no good showings this side of the reboot, and Mongul was never that impressive

Thanos is a galactic pimp, sure, but I honestly don't see how those guys are going to fend off 10 herald level characters

I give this one to heralds for a clear 8-9/10

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maninthemountain: I think that would be too much.

@bullettimer: Isn't Darkseid in the New-52 a planet buster? His Post Crisis feats are allowed. And Mongul with rings is quite the beast if you ask me.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Spambot

I would say team Heralds with Destroyer. He alone could prob stalemate Thanos and is immune to tk I believe. He also has firepower that few beings skyfather or below can match and great durability.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By medulaoblaganda

destroyer and silver surfer will give them hell at their full potential. silver surfer has several ways of defeating darkseid. if you are talking of omega blast, silver surfer can counter it easily with is board. what if i say omega effect won't work on silver surfer? all he as to do is to teleport back to where he was fighting. even silver surfer will create a worm hole and will let the omega beam enter it. that's skill right there. lol. silver surfer will dispatch mongol quickly. thanos is the big problem there. the heralds will form a plan to take down this three teams. the heralds of galactus are solar busters they can easily destroy planet with minimal effort.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kingant27

Thanos does handle heralds regularly, however I think the even with aid of Dakrseid and Mongul; I think the Heralds can potentially win here IMO....

Only Thanos is going to be the biggest hurdle, however an individual herald such as Stardust and Morg etc can take on Darkseid and Mongul; while the others deal with Thanos IMO...

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Thanos does handle heralds regularly, however I think the even with aid of Dakrseid and Mongul; I think the Heralds can potentially win here IMO....

Only Thanos is going to be the biggest hurdle, however an individual herald such as Stardust and Morg etc can take on Darkseid and Mongul; while the others deal with Thanos IMO...

Agree mostly with this.

Thanos can handle any herald (except maybe for Tyrant) 1 one 1, but he probably couldn't take on a whole herald team. He's defeated SS, Morg and Fallen One, that I know of.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By MasterKungFu

darkseid and mongul get underrated as usual...

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: He is? I could've sworn that he's barely made an appearance on the main DC Earth in the New-52. When did he bust a planet? Sounds interesting.

I'm sure he is, but so are 10 angry heralds trying to kill him. Destroyer alone is capable of being a Skyfather level threat, add the others - well, I don't see how those three are going to take 'em down

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now it is more fair I think. Destroyer is no joke and Morg with the boost can soak some damage. Still I'm givin 5.5/10 to team Thanos, with Darkseid, Mongul and MANY Heralds being destroyed. That would be a hell of a battle :P

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight is going to be intense as hell!

God_of_Wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heralds get dead!!

Abnegazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, Darkseid and Mongul wins easily.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: He is? I could've sworn that he's barely made an appearance on the main DC Earth in the New-52. When did he bust a planet? Sounds interesting.

I'm sure he is, but so are 10 angry heralds trying to kill him. Destroyer alone is capable of being a Skyfather level threat, add the others - well, I don't see how those three are going to take 'em down

Villains Month Issue has him busting planets, even if you ignore his obviously slanted origin story (he and Highfather both tell it differently, both have places where it's obviously wrong.).

Also, Mook New Gods were casually manhandling multiple Lanterns at once, and even the bullshit that is the Insider Suit (yeah, Batman just got in a punching fight with Darkseid this week) wasn't enough to keep him in the fight. Darkseid was stomping the Insider Suit, we've seen him stomp the JLA, and we've seen him use his eye beams to destroy planets. He actually ripped off parts of the Insider Suit, which was tough enough to survive pressures inside the Sun itself, so there's that.

IDK if that's enough to defeat a Herald, but he should definitely be able to tangle with them and fight them. Oh, and he also has been directly absorbing the life force of Apokalips into himself, so he still appears to be able to drain things like in pre-Flashpoint continuity.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I wrong to think that this is completely lopsided? Thanos could almost solo

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PabloSL
Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I wrong to think that this is completely lopsided? Thanos could almost solo

He isn't soloing the Destroyer with support from heralds. But his team wins anyway.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: the destroyer is the reason I said "almost" solos.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shamguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has punched the Silver Surfer to the brink of Death, one shotted Terrax, Turned the Fallen One into his slave. The dude regularly punks heralds. The only one in the line-up who would be a threat would be the Destroyer, which could be a physical stalemate. WoL Morg would also be threat as he was a herald thumper. ...Darkseid is pretty powerful from what I've seen of the New 52 version so far. He one shotted Supes with a single Omega Beam. No herald will be able to tank that, accept maybe the Destroyer. If we're going by PC feats Darkseid could erase this whole team. The Mongul is cannon fodder unless he has the rings, he'll just be the cherry on top. ...Yes, Tyrant would turn the tables.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ghostrider2

Norrin using his speed and full strength(powers) against Thanos would be...interesting, he still goes down but is no stomp.OB is also overrated as usual, SS is one of the best manipulator.SS can kill Darkseid.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal:

The mean team is back! Yay! I haven't seen these guys since they fought the combined JLA and Avengers in your last Thread!!!:D

By the way:

?

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People forgive that the Heralds have the Destroyer he can go on with Thanos, and the other heraldas against Darkseid and Mongul.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The mean team is back! Yay! I haven't seen these guys since they fought the combined JLA and Avengers in your last Thread!!!:D

Hell Yeah!

By the way:

?

Final-Crisis

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer said:

Villains Month Issue has him busting planets, even if you ignore his obviously slanted origin story (he and Highfather both tell it differently, both have places where it's obviously wrong.).

Also, Mook New Gods were casually manhandling multiple Lanterns at once, and even the bullshit that is the Insider Suit (yeah, Batman just got in a punching fight with Darkseid this week) wasn't enough to keep him in the fight. Darkseid was stomping the Insider Suit, we've seen him stomp the JLA, and we've seen him use his eye beams to destroy planets. He actually ripped off parts of the Insider Suit, which was tough enough to survive pressures inside the Sun itself, so there's that.

IDK if that's enough to defeat a Herald, but he should definitely be able to tangle with them and fight them. Oh, and he also has been directly absorbing the life force of Apokalips into himself, so he still appears to be able to drain things like in pre-Flashpoint continuity.

Those are some pretty impressive feats, but still, he is only one planet buster against ten... I could see him taking down Morg, Firelord, etc. but getting busted up by SS or the Destroyer

And Batman beat up Darkseid... again? Haha

Poor guy

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer: In their most recent fight, Darkseid appeared to hold the clearest advantage in power.

http://imgur.com/a/sqrZA

Also Morg with WoL is more powerful then SS.

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2ngmeo/respect_morg_the_executioner_herald_of_galactus/

Darkseid isn't alone. He has Thanos and Mongul to get his back. You can find Mongul Jr. feats here. Just scroll down

http://www.comicvine.com/mongul-the-elder/4005-90132/forums/post-crisis-mongul-sr-jr-respect-thread-1627454/#2

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer: In their most recent fight, Darkseid appeared to hold the clearest advantage in power.

http://imgur.com/a/sqrZA

Also Morg with WoL is more powerful then SS.

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2ngmeo/respect_morg_the_executioner_herald_of_galactus/

Darkseid isn't alone. He has Thanos and Mongul to get his back. You can find Mongul Jr. feats here. Just scroll down

http://www.comicvine.com/mongul-the-elder/4005-90132/forums/post-crisis-mongul-sr-jr-respect-thread-1627454/#2

Thanks for the feats

Well, there we go. Morg is that powerful, huh

Again, I'd say DS is powerful enough to solo maybe three or two heralds, but even with Thanos and Mongul at his back (I love all of those characters, don't get me wrong) I don't see how they could take on more than eight heralds

But thanks for the scans anyway, can I ask which issue the Darkseid one is from?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for itgreat_yourealizeyourgreat
ItGreat_YouRealizeYourGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 Darkseids win

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer: Just bought the issue where Batman and Darkseid fight, and the battle is entirely plot. Batman has the Insider Suit, which was made in the heart of the sun by Superman, then given willpower energy by GL, then given Nanotech and New God stuff by Cyborg, then given Magic by Wonder Woman, then given the Speed Force by Flash. And even with that, Batman was getting his face stomped in by a Darkseid that had specifically just woken from his coma. Batman only survived because the plot mcguffin crystal was able to absorb the Omega Sanction and hit Darkseid with it. Then Darkseid got up, and simply let Batman go because he knew they "would meet again."

So it wasn't really a loss for Darkseid.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: Oh wow

So it was basically Darkseid versus the whole Justice League, packed into one

And he still stomped it?