• 63 results
#1 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

this battle will have 3 minutes prep. No time for Thanos to get some powerfull artifact but enough time for the 4 to make a battle plan with just their powers

I say the 4 could do it

Thanos and the others figure out a way to get through galactuses forcfield (hard to say if they are strong enough combined or need to figure out a weakness)

Then vegeta and broly have galaxy destroying power so maybe along with thanos and cosmic spidey can combine their powers in a blast strong enough to injure or kill galactus

#2 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure how to compare Marvel and DBZ universes, but I do know this: Galactus would first yoink Spidey's cosmic away, then go after Thanos. After that, I don't really know, I'm not a huge DBZ buff. I'll try and stay outta this one.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. It won't work. Galactus turns them all into cow sh!t.

#4 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nope. It won't work. Galactus turns them all into cow sh!t."

lol, Okay, that works too.

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
lol, Okay, that works too."

lol. I find the funniest thing available.

#6 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

ehh vegeta has deflected a transmutation technique back to its sender before. So they dont nessesarily have to be truned into cow shit and thanos in a battle of 4 could think of something devious

As for Galactus taking cosmic spideys powers i am not sure if he can considering another cosmic being gave spidey his powers. I know if galactus gave him the power he could definetly do it

I know broly destroyed a galaxy once and I know vegeta later got stronger then him. I think a power like that if it could get through big Gs shields might be able to hurt him

#7 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta deflected the technique, not a natural power. And yes, G could take Spidey's cosmic, just as long as it is cosmic.

#8 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus would suck the energy right out of them all.

#9 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"galactus would suck the energy right out of them all."

out of cosmic spidey maybe. But he hasnt done it to thanos

And I dont know if galactus is able to absorb ki or not

#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Apparition says:
"galactus would suck the energy right out of them all."
out of cosmic spidey maybe. But he hasnt done it to thanos And I dont know if galactus is able to absorb ki or not"

if they fire it at him he can. any of their energy attacks, he could absorb.

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
ehh vegeta has deflected a transmutation technique back to its sender before. So they dont nessesarily have to be truned into cow shit and thanos in a battle of 4 could think of something devious As for Galactus taking cosmic spideys powers i am not sure if he can considering another cosmic being gave spidey his powers. I know if galactus gave him the power he could definetly do it I know broly destroyed a galaxy once and I know vegeta later got stronger then him. I think a power like that if it could get through big Gs shields might be able to hurt him"

Thanos can't do squat in 4 minutes.

Vegeta can't stop his molecules from being changed.

Broly has the same situation

Cosmic Spidey loses his power.

#12 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Vegeta deflected the technique, not a natural power. And yes, G could take Spidey's cosmic, just as long as it is cosmic."

whats the difference I am pretty sure galactus is going to shoot a beam that can either get deflected by vegeta or dodged

not saying that big g definetly wont transmute him. But vegeta might have chance to do it and just showing he stopped a transmutation teqnique before and the teqnique he stopped was ubuus natrual ability.

but i dont see how learned tech differ from natrual ones make a real difference

#13 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah the molecule thing can be a problem but i wonder how he does it with a blast or poof does it magically happen

if its in a projection like blast (like most of the powers i see big g use) then they have a chance. (either dodge or counter blast)

#14 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

If Vegetable were to try to deflect it with his arm, or any appendage for that matter, it would be turned into poo. Yes, poo.

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"yeah the molecule thing can be a problem but i wonder how he does it with a blast or poof does it magically happen if its in a projection like blast (like most of the powers i see big g use) then they have a chance. (either dodge or counter blast)"

He does it with Telekinesis. And nothing Big G fires at Vegeta can get deflected. I'll give you an example. Anti matter ray.

#16 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"yeah the molecule thing can be a problem but i wonder how he does it with a blast or poof does it magically happen if its in a projection like blast (like most of the powers i see big g use) then they have a chance. (either dodge or counter blast)"
He does it with Telekinesis. And nothing Big G fires at Vegeta can get deflected. I'll give you an example. Anti matter ray."

well if they have no resistance to the molecule rearanging then they are f ed but can Galactus survive a force that can destroy a galaxy and be unharmed (maybe not)

But I never see Big G or a lot of the other celestials use the molecular rearangement (dont get me wrong I know big G can use it)

#17 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
"If Vegetable were to try to deflect it with his arm, or any appendage for that matter, it would be turned into poo. Yes, poo."
lol when he deflected the candy wave his arm didnt turn into chocolate so maybe he barriers it with ki"

But would that barrier be strong enough for G?

#18 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"If Vegetable were to try to deflect it with his arm, or any appendage for that matter, it would be turned into poo. Yes, poo."

lol

when he deflected the candy wave his arm didnt turn into chocolate so maybe he barriers it with ki

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
He does it with Telekinesis. And nothing Big G fires at Vegeta can get deflected. I'll give you an example. Anti matter ray."
well if they have no resistance to the molecule rearanging then they are f ed but can Galactus survive a force that can destroy a galaxy and be unharmed (maybe not) But I never see Big G or a lot of the other celestials use the molecular rearangement (dont get me wrong I know big G can use it)"

He doesn't do it for the story's sake. Who says Galactus has to get hit? He can phase through it.

#20 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Another reason I hate Marvel Zombies. G coulda took 'em.

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
lol when he deflected the candy wave his arm didnt turn into chocolate so maybe he barriers it with ki"
But would that barrier be strong enough for G?"

Absolutly not. Big G destroyed the entire Annihilation Wave in a weakened state

#22 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
Absolutly not. Big G destroyed the entire Annihilation Wave in a weakened state"

the annihilation wave was a lot of members... I think vegeta is stronger then them individually

#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Another reason I hate Marvel Zombies. G coulda took 'em."

It was funny man. Leave them alone!

#24 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
It was funny man. Leave them alone!"

Meh.

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
Absolutly not. Big G destroyed the entire Annihilation Wave in a weakened state"
the annihilation wave was a lot of members... I think vegeta is stronger then them individually"

Each one of the Seekers was on par with Surfer, or just a regular Herald. Galactus was rid of them, fairly easily. Broly will die. There's nothing anybody can do about it.

#26 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Octagon Enigma says:

yeah it was meant to be a spoof

characters that couldnt beat/infect other characters did.

They were dumber (just like characters are dumb in horror films)

#27 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
Meh."

NOOOOO!!!!!!!! They rock dude. I love them.

#28 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
the annihilation wave was a lot of members... I think vegeta is stronger then them individually"
Each one of the Seekers was on par with Surfer, or just a regular Herald. Galactus was rid of them, fairly easily. Broly will die. There's nothing anybody can do about it."

I think destroying a galaxy might put them higher then herald

but I know big G is strong so I made it a 4 v 1

it sucks i wish there was this official rating system for all comic and manga characters that can factialy state who is the strongest and how their defenses work vs certain types of attacks

#29 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao it would be funny. Big G takes spideys cosmic away. And after an exausted fight Broly, Vegeta, Thanos, and Galactus manage to all die simutaneously. Spiderman wakes up and stands on galactus and claims the credit

#30 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Then Aunt May stabs Spidey in the back. He turns around, "Et tu, Aunt May?"
Post Edited:2007-10-13 02:10:41

#31 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheesy duck?

#32 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

She can't betray him, she's on her death bed. I feel sad everytime I mention it.

#33 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Then Aunt May stabs Spidey in the back. He turns around, "Et tu, Aunt May?"
Post Edited:2007-10-13 02:10:41"

Spiderman yells pato esusio conqueso and shoots web in mays eyes

#34 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"pato doubles for Duck and faggot"

You spanish too? What spanish?

#35 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"pato doubles for Duck and faggot"

What region?

#36 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Cheesy duck?"

Dirty faggot with cheese

#37 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

pato doubles for Duck and faggot

#38 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

G wins. hehe, im not saposta be on right now grins

#39 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

galactucus

#40 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus blasts them to Narnia.
Post Edited:2007-10-13 10:53:52

#41 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would eat them :)

#42 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

xDD guyz this si insane why does everyone think Galactus is like unbeatable when there are NON cosmic beings that can resist Galans Shots as if they were nothing... it just takes one and that one has Thanos as his Arch nemesis so basicly Thanos could pretty much do it alone... but here the guy i ment ;)

Adam Warlock getting flashed by Galactus's UBER beam

and here without a scratch!

#43 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Galactus blasts them to Narnia.
Post Edited:2007-10-13 10:53:52"

Where they are eaten by a magical lion

#44 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

/Pain says:

"Dreadnaught says:

Where they are eaten by a magical lion"

xDDD

#45 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"/Pain says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Where they are eaten by a magical lion"
xDDD"

I love that Lion

#46 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84624 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins........by himself.

#47 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet mary mother of god i finally found someone that agrees that Galactus can be beaten ! :D

#48 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

the four are strong, but the bottom line is, Galan wins

#49 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Thanos wins........by himself. "

I think he may have Heart of the Univiverse when he did that. But thanos is much stronger then G's heralds. He easily made surfer his bitch several ocasions

No I am not spanish. Just picked up a few words from my friends from DR (mostly bad ones lol)

#50 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock360 says:

"xDD guyz this si insane why does everyone think Galactus is like unbeatable when there are NON cosmic beings that can resist Galans Shots as if they were nothing... it just takes one and that one has Thanos as his Arch nemesis so basicly Thanos could pretty much do it alone... but here the guy i ment ;) Adam Warlock getting flashed by Galactus's UBER beam and here without a scratch!"

yeah he can be beaten. Adam Warlock pwns