#1 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos and Classic Thor battle Monarch and Osiris on a distant planet in a random encounter... who wins here ?

caption

caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch or Osiris could solo
Orsiris is one of the most powerful earth gods

and monarch is a universe buster

should make it OF thor to make it an even fight

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Monarch or Osiris could solo

should make it OF thor to make it an even fight"
Osiris is of the Black Adam family. His power is a fraction of Black Adam power ( 1/2 of Black Adam's power in full ) so Osiris is indeed powerful... but realistically to say that Osiris could beat Thanos and Thor... that would be like saying Superman at half power could beat Thanos and Thor... and that wont happen. He could give them a run for there money though
#4 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:

Osiris is of the Black Adam family. His power is a fraction of Black Adam power ( 1/2 of Black Adam's power in full ) so Osiris is indeed powerful... but realistically to say that Osiris could beat Thanos and Thor... that would be like saying Superman at half power could beat Thanos and Thor... and that wont happen. He could give them a run for there money though"
Should have specified I thought you meant the actual earth god Osiris
#5 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:

Osiris is of the Black Adam family. His power is a fraction of Black Adam power ( 1/2 of Black Adam's power in full ) so Osiris is indeed powerful... but realistically to say that Osiris could beat Thanos and Thor... that would be like saying Superman at half power could beat Thanos and Thor... and that wont happen. He could give them a run for there money though"
With that being said it this is Amon then Monarch would still win for his team
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:

Should have specified I thought you meant the actual earth god Osiris"
Yeah I Should Have. I usually put the pictures up in hopes people would remember them from the comics
#7 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:

Solo this??? WTF? This is a kid with the powers of Osiris, not the god himself! And no one is solo'ing Thanos or Thor individually (unless their Celestials or above) let alone those two together! Osiris is the weak link here, and would be chump change for the likes of someone like Thanos, and would devour him worse than Sobek! Thor can handle Monarch's energy attacks with his hammer long enough for Thanos to join him so they can dispose of Monarch for the win: Thanos & Thor for a solid majority!
#8 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:

Should have specified I thought you meant the actual earth god Osiris"

Specified??? He did, it's in the picture, Osiris from 52! I've noticed that people never fully read the battle posted when alot of it is in there, not always, but most!
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Thanos and Thor would win here in a close fight. Since Monarch can almost match Thanos in terms of power... not sure what Osiris can do though since he isnt really battle tested like Thor... but I thought I would switch it up a bit
#10 Posted by Dark Patron (358 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.. I think Thanos and Thor.

#11 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

monarch solos

#12 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch solos, mismatch.

#13 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch solos.
#14 Posted by MrDirector786 (43418 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch solos.

#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17006 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:
Monarch solos, mismatch.
#16 Posted by kaushif93 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch solos.

#17 Posted by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch solos
#18 Posted by Star_Lord (369 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
I think Thanos and Thor would win here in a close fight. Since Monarch can almost match Thanos in terms of power... not sure what Osiris can do though since he isnt really battle tested like Thor... but I thought I would switch it up a bit
Really? I'm huge Thanos fan and know it all. And I was pretty sure Monarch was more powerful than him.@King Saturn said:
Hal_Jordan1986 said:

Osiris is of the Black Adam family. His power is a fraction of Black Adam power ( 1/2 of Black Adam's power in full ) so Osiris is indeed powerful... but realistically to say that Osiris could beat Thanos and Thor... that would be like saying Superman at half power could beat Thanos and Thor... and that wont happen. He could give them a run for there money though
Osiris wouldn't give Thanos a run for his money at all.
#19 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23384 posts) - - Show Bio

monarch solos spite.