#1 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins this fight here ? Can Amazo and Black Adam defeat Thanos and The Stranger with ease ?

#2 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Stranger win with ease.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Ball Buster says:

"Thanos and Stranger win with ease."

I doubt it will be easy. Black Adam should be able to keep The Stranger busy while Thanos and Amazo go at it. Thanos and The Stranger may win but I dont think it will be easy.

#4 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam is no where near the power of the Stranger.

#5 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Ball Buster says:
"Thanos and Stranger win with ease."
I doubt it will be easy. Black Adam should be able to keep The Stranger busy while Thanos and Amazo go at it. Thanos and The Stranger may win but I dont think it will be easy. "

Actually, it would be quite easy! slight missmatch! BA & Amazo especially are out of their leauge her! Thanos and Stranger are two very highly powerfull cosmic beings! I'd say Thanos himself would do well handling BA & Amazo, Stranger, who I believe might be even higher than Thanos in power (not smarter or cunning, though) and you have to very powerfull cosmic beings curbstomping some A#$!

#6 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

Ball Buster says:

"Black Adam is no where near the power of the Stranger."

BA is know where near the power of Thanos, let alone Stranger, who I believe is even more powerfull than Thanos! And BA is the strongest one on his team!

#7 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Ball Buster says:
"Black Adam is no where near the power of the Stranger."

BA is know where near the power of Thanos, let alone Stranger, who I believe is even more powerfull than Thanos! And BA is the strongest one on his team!"

Yes I would agree..