SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SirMethos

Team 2.

Darkseid beats Thanos, and bloodlusted Superman with no morals speed blitzes Orion.

Would be a much more even match with morals on.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Team 1.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sync1

Team 2. Anyone care to explain how a bloodlusted Team 2 loses..? ._.

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MFrenzy11
All right I hv made up my mind team 1
whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By whydama

Team 1 wins. A bloodlusted Thanos can easily kill Bloodlusted Superman while Orion holds off Darkseid.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Team 1.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By agentxx

Team 1.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#13  Edited By TheCannon

Team 2.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By z3ro180

team two win Darkseid takes thanos. Supes takes orion.

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By btmt

Superman and Darkseid wins!!!!!!!

tuananhxu99001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tuananhxu99001

Probably team 1 cause Orion has beaten Darkseid before (right?), and Thanos can beat Superman like he beated Silver Surfer

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spawn_123

Team 1

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By XiiX

@tuananhxu99001: Orion was prophesized to defeat/kill Darkseid.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kcaz

Thanos(without cosmic cube) will be busy with Darkseid. their strength and power should be about equal, but thanos has much more durability feats to outlast darkseid. orion should be able to defeat supes. orion's strenght rival's superman and captain marvel's, and he has better h2h skills and tech.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#20  Edited By xxxddd

Team 1.

Thanos beats Darkseid, then teams up with Orion to take down Superman.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Killemall

@tuananhxu99001 said:

Probably team 1 cause Orion has beaten Darkseid before (right?), and Thanos can beat Superman like he beated Silver Surfer

Orion has beaten Darkseid three times now, and the morals off gives him the opportunity to take off his mother box, making him berserk, last time that happened he dispatched with Darkseid pretty easily (4 panels), one fight Darkseid lost because he wanted to lose (plot reason), and the latest one comes from Countdown to Final Crisis 1.

@SirMethos said:

Team 2.

Darkseid beats Thanos, and bloodlusted Superman with no morals speed blitzes Orion.

Would be a much more even match with morals on.

I like the way you are thinking, but wouldnt moral off Orion simply be able to take off his mother box ? Also Thanos has put up shields i dont see Superman going through them, Thanos also has multiple counts of telepathy, with the latest coming from Avengers Assemble 04 where he mind-controlled Hulk to fight Avengers, he might be able to do the same.

So a little off the discussion, i dont think Orion is slow though, i know he doesnt have quantifiable reaction time so to speak but he has never looked slow and i cant remember him ever being blitz.

Faceroller9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Faceroller9001

@Killemall said:

@tuananhxu99001 said:

Orion has beaten Darkseid three times now, and the morals off gives him the opportunity to take off his mother box, making him berserk, last time that happened he dispatched with Darkseid pretty easily (4 panels), one fight Darkseid lost because he wanted to lose (plot reason), and the latest one comes from Countdown to Final Crisis 1.

What comic are you speaking of? If you're talking about the fight they had when they were fighting inside the Source, Darkseid lost on purpose

No Caption Provided

In the fight when they were literally Kung Fu Fighting, Darkseid...lost on purpose..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So really, the only time Orion ever beat Darkseid was in Countdown because it was his destiny.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

@Faceroller9001 said:

@Killemall said:

@tuananhxu99001 said:

What comic are you speaking of? If you're talking about the fight they had when they were fighting inside the Source, Darkseid lost on purpose

In the fight when they were literally Kung Fu Fighting, Darkseid...lost on purpose..

So really, the only time Orion ever beat Darkseid was in Countdown because it was his destiny.

One of the fights yes the one inside the source wall, and Darkseid lost on purpose which i did mention.

Second one where he loses his mother box, you can see lightning sparking around him and he beats Darkseid in 4 panels, scans posted by Beatboks1, i think.

And then Countdown.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

in the infinite wars didn't Thanos look at a other mutant and it blew up to pieces?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

in the infinite wars didn't Thanos look at a other mutant and it blew up to pieces?

Well thats his powers lol. He has done that to death's minions before as well (although i do not current remember which instance you are referring to).

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ximpossibrux

wew lad

usmuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By usmuscle

Thanos>= Dark Jobber and Orion is at least = to Superman. Team Thanos/Orion ftw

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By GunGunW

Pretty sure Superman would beat Orion, on the other hand, Thanos vs. Darkseid is a good one.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Killemall said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Well thats his powers lol. He has done that to death's minions before as well (although i do not current remember which instance you are referring to).

here's the images

he can just do this to sups and darkseid

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

here's the images

Thats not from Infinity Wars, thats from Thanos Quest 02 and he had the infinity Gauntlet when he did so. With the infinity gauntlet he could do that to even Supes and Darkseid i would assume, without that its hard to say.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Killemall said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

here's the images

Thats not from Infinity Wars, thats from Thanos Quest 02 and he had the infinity Gauntlet when he did so. With the infinity gauntlet he could do that to even Supes and Darkseid i would assume, without that its hard to say.

Mmm then its a tough call then cos i thought he didn't?..idk

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Killemall

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Haha in the second page (that you have posted) Thanos says " i could have forced her (lady death) to speak directly to me, i could have bend her will" how did you manage to miss that :p and the very next page you see Thanos crying saying i never realised being a god would be such a hollow victory. :)

However i think Thanos is still pretty powerful. Just check the link below

http://www.comicvine.com/thanos/29-7607/thanos-chronology-fights/92-693595/?page=1#div_shout_post_8151508

That link has every Thanos fight without an amp such as cosmic cube, infinity gauntlet and heart of the universe. Most specifically check out point no 28 on the first page, perhaps his best feat, where he kills a baby abstract and the said blast makes the whole universe scream.

Hope it helps.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Killemall said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Haha in the second page (that you have posted) Thanos says " i could have forced her (lady death) to speak directly to me, i could have bend her will" how did you manage to miss that :p and the very next page you see Thanos crying saying i never realised being a god would be such a hollow victory. :)

However i think Thanos is still pretty powerful. Just check the link below

http://www.comicvine.com/thanos/29-7607/thanos-chronology-fights/92-693595/?page=1#div_shout_post_8151508

That link has every Thanos fight without an amp such as cosmic cube, infinity gauntlet and heart of the universe. Most specifically check out point no 28 on the first page, perhaps his best feat, where he kills a baby abstract and the said blast makes the whole universe scream.

Hope it helps.

i was at barnes & nobles and i only got to this page cos i had to leave but like i said tough call

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Freefa11

@Killemall said:

@tuananhxu99001 said:

Are you referring to New Gods v1 12? I'm not sure if I would really call that a "win," although Orion did look to have the upper hand, and Darkseid certainly looked scared of him. I also don't remember it saying anything about him going berserk due to removing Mother Box, but maybe I just forgot or didn't notice.

To be honest, I always felt that scene was a bit out of character for Darkseid, which is odd, given that it was straight from Kirby. I don't have a big problem with Orion being able to take DS on a good day, but there's something peculiar about Darkseid relying on his cronies for help. But maybe he was just really that scared. Guess we'll never know exactly what Kirby was thinking.

I like the way you are thinking, but wouldnt moral off Orion simply be able to take off his mother box ? Also Thanos has put up shields i dont see Superman going through them, Thanos also has multiple counts of telepathy, with the latest coming from Avengers Assemble 04 where he mind-controlled Hulk to fight Avengers, he might be able to do the same.
So a little off the discussion, i dont think Orion is slow though, i know he doesnt have quantifiable reaction time so to speak but he has never looked slow and i cant remember him ever being blitz.

Orion has shown he can keep up with Superman on at least 4 or 5 occasions. I don't know if I've ever seen him fly about quite as nimbly as Superman has at times, but he should still be fast enough and good enough to avoid getting blitzed completely. He also did some blitzing of his own during Simonson's run, although you're right in that it's not quantified.

I give it to team 1 myself. I think Thanos' durability will give him a majority over Darkseid, and Orion either beats or stalemates Superman (yes, Orion is tough as hell, and proper use of the Astroforce would be a big benefit, but at the same time, a truly bloodlusted Superman is no joke either).

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 1 .

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@BlastCore9 said:

Team 1. Thanos and Darkseid fight, Orion beats Superman than helps Thanos beat Seid

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@BlastCore9 said:

Team 1. Thanos and Darkseid fight, Orion beats Superman than helps Thanos beat Seid

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By beatboks1

@Killemall said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@BlastCore9 said:

This. A blood lusted Orion is a lot more than a blood lusted Superman. They don't call him the dog of war, and wrath of the source for nothing.

Avatar image for godangwickenwang
Godangwickenwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Godangwickenwang

@XImpossibruX said:

Team 1.

Thanos as always proven to be Darkseids greater and Orion has 1 shotted Superman before.

Really? Because I'm pretty sure that Darkseid has beaten a great amount of high tier opponents than Thanos has. Of course I don't think Thanos is weaker or vastly outclassed but there isn't anything to suggest he's superior either, maybe in some regards like telepathy and durability but he's outclassed in energy and matter manipuation and strength.

@usmuscle said:

Thanos>= Dark Jobber and Orion is at least = to Superman. Team Thanos/Orion ftw

Who is Dark Jobber? If you're referring to the idea of Darkseid being a jobber keep in mind none of his lowest showings are as bad as getting a squirrel shoved up your rectal area.

usmuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By usmuscle

You realize squirrel girl beats everyone?? And that was a thanos robot or clone iirc

Avatar image for godangwickenwang
Godangwickenwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Godangwickenwang

@usmuscle said:

You realize squirrel girl beats everyone?? And that was a thanos robot or clone iirc

You realize Squirel Girl lost to Wolverine in a sparring match in New Avengers right?

It was a clone but it was an exact clone of Thanos, down to the last detail. So essentially Squirrel Girl beat Thanos

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Killemall

@Godangwickenwang said:

You realize Squirel Girl lost to Wolverine in a sparring match in New Avengers right?

No she did not, what the heck are you talking about. She stomped him assuming you are talking about Fear Itself. So post scans plz.

It was a clone but it was an exact clone of Thanos, down to the last detail. So essentially Squirrel Girl beat Thanos

And where does it say it was essential as powerful as Thanos. All it was mentioned in She Hulk Volume 2, Issue 13 (feefa has posted the scans as promised) that Thanos had a clone that could fool even the cosmic of the beings. Not to mention it was an obvious joke, and the fight took place off panel and its from Great Lake X-mas special. You attempt to low ball thanos with absolutely no proof is getting too old now Dex. Thats after you have been corrected on this like what 5th time?

Godawankoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Godawankoff

@Killemall said:

@Godangwickenwang said:

No she did not, what the heck are you talking about. She stomped him assuming you are talking about Fear Itself. So post scans plz.

Yeah, she did. Wolverine wasn't even trying and he ended up getting her into an arm bar until she called a large group of squirrels to help her, as if they were going to do something.

@Killemall said:

And where does it say it was essential as powerful as Thanos. All it was mentioned in She Hulk Volume 2, Issue 13 (feefa has posted the scans as promised) that Thanos had a clone that could fool even the cosmic of the beings. Not to mention it was an obvious joke, and the fight took place off panel and its fromGreat Lake X-mas special.

It stated that everything down to the last neuron and synapse was an exact replicate of the real Thanos. I don't care if it was a joke either, it's canon. The only thing you can say "omg it's teh christmas special" weren't you already told that Holidays specials can be canon ei Star Wars holiday Special?

ou attempt to low ball thanos with absolutely no proof is getting too old now Dex. Thats after you have been corrected on this like what 5th time?

Maybe, although I've provided plenty of proof, but it's no where near as old as you and freefa riding the character around like a Pony.

And really the only time I bring up Squirrel Girl is when this Jobbersied nonsense comes up. Ohter than that I have't lowballed the character in the least.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Killemall

@Godawankoff said:

Yeah, she did. Wolverine wasn't even trying and he ended up getting her into an arm bar until she called a large group of squirrels to help her, as if they were going to do something.

Scans plz coz the way i remember it, Wolverine was sh*t scared after the fight. And you have a tendency to low ball, or mis-represent what happened in a fight to make a case, just like you did with Thanos vs Thor in the other thread to say Thor = Thanos, which we all know (including you despite you would not agree to it) that is far far far far far away from being true.

It stated that everything down to the last neuron and synapse was an exact replicate of the real Thanos. I don't care if it was a joke either, it's canon. The only thing you can say "omg it's teh christmas special" weren't you already told that Holidays specials can be canon ei Star Wars holiday Special?

Any proof its cannon? coz you say its cannon as if anything happened in the story that was taken into the story.

And the bolded part what are you talking about?

Also stop playing coy, its not thanos it was a Thanoside, stated on panel.

You can try and mis-represent fact all you want, you aint fooling anybody.

Fact = christmas special, joke, fight off panel, retconned - summarised as : if you wanna take that seriously you are biased!.

Maybe, although I've provided plenty of proof, but it's no where near as old as you and freefa riding the character around like a Pony.

What proof have you provided? Squarrel girl beating Thanos in a christmas special in a comic which was meant to be a joke, well done.

Contrary to what you think, i try my best at not being bias. I like Thanos way way more than i like Darkseid. But if i wanted i can misrepresent feats too, Thanos fought and beat Drax the destroyer, and the said fight destroyed an entire planet , when has Darkseid done that? Note Thanos has got 3 power ups after that. Thanos killed an abstract being and made the universe scream, when has Darkseid done that. Note, that got 1 power boost after that. I could just play around these two so say Thanos is more powerful, thats not the case. Consistent showings show Darkseid has better feats and i acknowledge him being more powerful, you are just being blatantly bias and lowballing characters for no apparent reason.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Team 2

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion beat Darkseid as always and Thanos one shot Superman, then Thanos kills Orion because he can

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By lol

Yes team 1 easy

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers