Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

team 2 in a very, very touh battle. truly it could go either way due to doomsdays adaptation and hulk's great healing factor.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By the darknessss

team 1 imo.juggs cant be hurt by force period,current thanos is as strong as either one.
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mrtrevorguy
@the darknessss
if Kurrth is in this battle then team 1 wins
emmbro30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By emmbro30

I'm gonna have to go with team 1.  First of all Thanos has gone toe to toe with Odin, and Juggs in his current state makes team 1 the winners imo.  Now if Hulk was in his current state, it would be a much closer fight.
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey
@the darknessss said:
team 1 imo.juggs cant be hurt by force period,current thanos is as strong as either one.
This is current juggs as i presume, and jugs got his a*s handed to him plenty times by a savage hulk and wwh.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Saren

That picture is Kuurth, not Juggernaut. 

Team 1 wins.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the darknessss
@CitizenBane
yeah thats what im seeing,kuurth,team 2 aint winning this imo.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By MrDirector786

I'm going with team 1 as well if this is current Thanos.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tron_bonne

One of the most intellect powerful beings teaming up with the most unstoppable being. I think team 1 wins.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By demifiend

thanos solos

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Team 1.
lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lvl100gastly

team 1

subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By subzeroprime

very very very long fight but team 2 wins because of adaptation by doomsday, and healing and gettinge ven stronger by hulk.  the longer the fight goes, the better chance team 2 has of winning.  and world breaker hulk was breaking planet earth apart with his footsteps, he could kill thanos

lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lvl100gastly
@subzeroprime:  theres no way hulk is beating thanos and kuurth would beat doomsday depending on the version.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tron_bonne
@subzeroprime said:
very very very long fight but team 2 wins because of adaptation by doomsday, and healing and gettinge ven stronger by hulk.  the longer the fight goes, the better chance team 2 has of winning.  and world breaker hulk was breaking planet earth apart with his footsteps, he could kill thanos
Juggernaut already has adaptation since nothing can really harm him.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jojjimbo

Team 1 ftw.

subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By subzeroprime
@Shadowglenn: im pretty sure hulk in world breaker could kill thanos.  you really think he could take punches from that version of hulk.... just read the fight b/w him and his son.  he took the impact of a a trillion tonne punch.  i dont think thanos' durability is on par wiht that level.  that version of hulk could kill him man, dont be stupid.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By subzeroprime
@tron_bonne: that's called invulnerability.  that's why i said the fight is going to so damn long.  to be honest i dont think anything can physically harm juggernaut but i'm sure doomsday will adapt and find a way to harm him.  and i'm pretty sure it's the hunter prey doomsday.  becuase everyone else seems to be at their strongest incarnations.
lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lvl100gastly
@subzeroprime: i'm not being stupid. Thanos is stronger than hulk having actually shown breaking a planet in his first appearance, without even meaning to and not even hitting it directly. Thanos is more durable than hulk taking shots from odin and surfer without even flinching and has taken shots from galactus with his shields up where as hulk gets his ass handed to him by zeus. Hulk wouldn't even get close to thanos who would one shot him with an energy attack like he did to the entire revengers.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By subzeroprime
@Shadowglenn: lol, i would agree with you abouth thanos being stronger and more durable than the hulk, but i dont think you know which hulk this is.... this is worlbreaker hulk.  you don't understand man, theres literally no way to kill him.  thanos would honestly die if he got punched by this hulk.  and come on, could thanos survive a trillion tonn punch?  hulk was as strong as his durability......
lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lvl100gastly
@subzeroprime: did world breaker hulk ever break a world? if not then he's not as strong as classic thanos let alone current. Also i'm pretty sure there is a way to kill world breaker hulk and i doubt he is more durable than thanos. And what does a trillion ton punch even mean and where was this said?
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By subzeroprime
@Shadowglenn: he recently broke a world wtih red she hulk, but he didnt break earth cuz he told them to stop him..... and i'm starting to remember why i hate thanos so much lol.. i truly hate his character because he's ridiculously overpowered, even more op then world breaker hulk.... yeah now that i think of it thanos would prolly win cuz he's a dumbass char. and the trillion ton punch was a durability feat... like phhysical durability, i dont think thanos could tank a punch like that.  but then again thanos is one of the most overpowered characters in marvel
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By subzeroprime
@Shadowglenn: i dont even think the sentry could beat thanos.... evne if it was sentry written by bendis LOL
SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SurelockeHomes

What does it mean when someone says "One-trillion tonne punch?"

lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lvl100gastly
@subzeroprime: i don't see what makes thanos overpowered, i mean he's supposed to be around skyfather level at the moment he hasn't done anything he shouldn't be able to do with his powers. 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sherlock

LOL at Thanos not being able to use prep.That freaking hilarious

subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By subzeroprime
@SurelockeHomes: it was something weird man.  reed richards was all like  "OMG SKAR IS ABSORBING A TRILLION TONS OF LITHOSPHERE!!! and then skar punches hulk and the art was amazing, you see lieka  thousand ripples in the hulks stomach and i think he flew a couple of countries lol.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By subzeroprime
@Shadowglenn: come on man, to be one million percent completely honest, i think the only ppl who can beat thanos in the marvel universe are the abstracts, (death, infinity, galactus, etc.)  he's so ridiculously overpowered... he withstood blows from odin, and that was before his massive ugrades which is beyond PIS.  TBH thanos is beyond celestial level, just one step underneath abstract
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sherlock
@SurelockeHomes: WTF Mate you ripped off my name!
lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lvl100gastly
@subzeroprime: that isn't PIS, he consistently fights characters on herald level and takes blows like that. If somebody is made to be at a certain level (around at skyfather) and consistently sticks around that level then how is he overpowered. And he isn't above celestial level and i still don't know if current thanos can beat odin.
SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SurelockeHomes
@Sherlock
Uh, sorry? But aren't we both really ripping off Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By subzeroprime
@Shadowglenn: what i really hate about him is that he constantly thrashes abstracts too. even without the IG or HOU, he blew galactus' helmet off.  that was the stupidest thing i've ever seen.  he should not be able to do that to galactus.  but was his character always at skyfather level?  even before the death upgrade and his own ugrades?
lvl100gastly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lvl100gastly
@subzeroprime: he never beats abstracts without some sort of prep or item. He only knocked galactus out of his ship because galactus wasn't really ready for it and it was shown that galactus was still clearly stronger after.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@subzeroprime said:

@Shadowglenn: im pretty sure hulk in world breaker could kill thanos.  you really think he could take punches from that version of hulk.... just read the fight b/w him and his son.  he took the impact of a a trillion tonne punch.  i dont think thanos' durability is on par wiht that level.  that version of hulk could kill him man, dont be stupid.

Still insulting folks huh? He's really not being 'stupid'. Team one should win this. Especially if we're talking Kuurth here. And again ... flagged. Nothing personal, I just don't care for internet bullies. Simply stop resorting to name calling and you'll get along much better with everyone really. It's that simple.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By CainPanell
@SurelockeHomes said:
@Sherlock: Uh, sorry? But aren't we both really ripping off Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
COMPLETELY AGREED AND THE WINNER IS .....@SurelockeHomes:  YOU JUST GOT PWNED @Sherlock
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By subzeroprime
@Super_SoldierXII: dear god man. just stop talking to me.  i don't think he got insulted when i said dont be stupid.  so why are you crying?  stop reading my posts if they offend you and go back to getting owned on the rhino thread by prodigy.  i don't want to get along with people on this thread. does this look like a dating site to you?  this is debating man so stop reading my posts if you cry about them.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By subzeroprime
@Super_SoldierXII: i'm just wondering, were you bullied your entire life?  is that why you try to be hero in the online world, you sad sad sad man. LOLOLOLOLOL
SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SurelockeHomes

This is getting ugly, although I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sherlock
@SurelockeHomes said:
@Sherlock: Uh, sorry? But aren't we both really ripping off Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
No im ripping off Doyle your ripping me off =P LOL

Oh well imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SurelockeHomes
@Sherlock
So I'm ripping him off by proxy.
Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Fragneto
@Sherlock: No sh1t, Sherlock!
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sherlock
@SurelockeHomes said:
@Sherlock: So I'm ripping him off by proxy.
Ok ill give you that one lol 
@Fragneto said:
@Sherlock: No sh1t, Sherlock!
Constipated Watson?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44  Edited By Static Shock

@subzeroprime said:

@Super_SoldierXII: i'm just wondering, were you bullied your entire life? is that why you try to be hero in the online world, you sad sad sad man. LOLOLOLOLOL

@subzeroprime said:

@Shadowglenn: im pretty sure hulk in world breaker could kill thanos. you really think he could take punches from that version of hulk.... just read the fight b/w him and his son. he took the impact of a a trillion tonne punch. i dont think thanos' durability is on par wiht that level. that version of hulk could kill him man, dont be stupid.

If you continue to call people names and antagonize others, you and I are going to have a problem. Are we clear?

subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By subzeroprime
@Static Shock: don't give me bullshit man.  you know this guy purposely pisses me off yet you choose to ignore that.  and when i said "dont be stupid"  it wasn't an insult, read the debate me and him and it was pretty civil and relaxed but you choose to ignore everything and just go straight to defending super soldier.  what's up with that static?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#46  Edited By Saren
@subzeroprime:   i'm just wondering, were you bullied your entire life? is that why you try to be hero in the online world, you sad sad sad man. LOLOLOLOLOL 

Yeah, that's totally civil.
Xtremeperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Xtremeperson

How is team one going to bet Doomsday? Team two.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By tron_bonne
@Xtremeperson said:
How is team one going to bet Doomsday? Team two.
The guy that can't be harm and can gain unlimited strength could beat him.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By Static Shock

@subzeroprime said:

@Static Shock: don't give me bullshit man. you know this guy purposely pisses me off yet you choose to ignore that. and when i said "dont be stupid" it wasn't an insult, read the debate me and him and it was pretty civil and relaxed but you choose to ignore everything and just go straight to defending super soldier. what's up with that static?

Saying 'don't be stupid' is an insult, no matter how you look at it. Asking someone if they've been bullied their entire life and making fun out of it is also very insulting. I have been reading the debate, and Super Soldier said nothing that was meant to hurt you or piss you off, so you can do me a favor and stop trying to defend yourself. All he said was stop insulting other people, and nothing you've said here is civil or relaxed. Pretty sure other people in this thread can vouch for that. This isn't about me. It's about you and your attitude and your lack of respect for other people. I should be asking you 'what's up with that.' If I'm ignoring everything, it's because you're the one attacking everyone else.

Check your PMs.

SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SurelockeHomes

Did he seriously speak to a mod that way? And does check your PMs mean you're banned?