No Caption Provided

VS

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Someone has to say it, since it's true, Thanos solos.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea, Thanos does indeed solo.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solostomps.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thedailybagel  Moderator

Thanos solos.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Morals off, Hulk is a non factor.

Orion and Superman can give Thanos one hell of a fight together. Both being much faster than the Mad Titan.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheKing47

@nickthedevil said:

Orion and Superman can give Thanos one hell of a fight together. Both being much faster than the Mad Titan.

No, they can't.

Thanos has reacted to lots of super fast things before, a couple are a lot faster than these 2.

He also has AoE attacks to prevent speedblitzes.

Their speed will change nothing, Thanos will still stomp with ease, by himself.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theking47: dude which one is faster than Pre52 Superman ? Thanos would absolutely solo but the guys in your scans are not faster than Clark

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solo's.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

No, they can't.

Thanos has reacted to lots of super fast things before, a couple are a lot faster than these 2.

He also has AoE attacks to prevent speedblitzes.

Their speed will change nothing, Thanos will still stomp with ease, by himself.

I don't know what you're showing me here, tbh.

But I have another inquiry, why didn't Surfer jsut grab the gauntlet anyway? doesn't he have combat speed? and from what I've seen, Thanos has some very high end, and very low end feats in terms of speeds.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apocalypse3

Thanos solo stomps.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47:

Also, not saying Thanos wouldn't win. I'm saying morals off they'd give him a good fight.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin:

SS, Mjolnir, Ganymede and Stormbreaker are faster. I would say the Fallen One too, but I realise that his speed has never been mentioned, you have to look at the pictures to see how quickly he travels past stars and planets.

Some, like Gladiator and Eros are on par in terms of speed.

@nickthedevil:

I was trying to show that speed isn't an issue for Thanos.

Also, SS tried to grab the Gauntlet, but Thanos dodged him.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin:

SS, Mjolnir, Ganymede and Stormbreaker are faster. I would say the Fallen One too, but I realise that his speed has never been mentioned, you have to look at the pictures to see how quickly he travels past stars and planets.

@nickthedevil:

When I get home, I'm going to crack open my Orion collection, see what I got for you.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin:

@nickthedevil:

Surfer and Mjölnir is faster in travel but not in perceiving or combat.Mjolnir is an item it can't perceive lol

and as far as I know,Surfer's fastest perceiving speed is nanoseconds unless you show me a better scan .Clark can perceive things in fraction of nanosecond.

I'm not agree with you about ganymede,stormbreaker or Fallen one.Thanos solos but they're not faster than Clark

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos could potentially solo, as others have said.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team marvel wins

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It is funny that everybody says Thanos Solo but yet he does not want fight somebody with Superman type powers which is Gladiator.He even said out of the Annihilators he was the most Dangerous.Not Silver Surfer,BRB or Quasar.Even when he came back from where he went,he even said Gladiator would be back in 3 minutes so it would be best to leave.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

It is funny that everybody says Thanos Solo but yet he does not want fight somebody with Superman type powers which is Gladiator.He even said out of the Annihilators he was the most Dangerous.Not Silver Surfer,BRB or Quasar.Even when he came back from where he went,he even said Gladiator would be back in 3 minutes so it would be best to leave.

........................ Thanos wins.....

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

Gladiator isnt Superman...

Thanos solo's.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THANOS NEVER REACTED TO SILVER SURFER DURING INFINITY GAUNTLET.

That being said, he does indeed solo.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos would wreck them.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheKing47

@theking47 said:

@dorukesin:

@nickthedevil:

Surfer and Mjölnir is faster in travel but not in perceiving or combat.Mjolnir is an item it can't perceive lol

and as far as I know,Surfer's fastest perceiving speed is nanoseconds unless you show me a better scan .Clark can perceive things in fraction of nanosecond.

I'm not agree with you about ganymede,stormbreaker or Fallen one.Thanos solos but they're not faster than Clark

You misunderstand, it doesn't matter what SS's and Mjolnir's combat speed is in those scans, the travel speed is what matters in this case for them, it's the same concept as a character reacting to a bullet, except in both those cases these characters are far faster.

Also, Ganymede blitzed SS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stormbreaker is equal to Mjolnir.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Like I said about the Fallen One, his speed has never been mentioned, you have to look at the pictures to see how quickly he travels past stars and planets and he does so with ease, when he tried to blitz Thanos, he was p***ed.

No Caption Provided

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

Gladiator has much greater striking feats than Superman.

He said Gladiator was the most powerful out of the Annihilator's that were there, SS was not there.

The same thing was said about Hulk, Thanos owned him.

Thanos solos.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tensor

@theking47: He said of the Annihilators,obvious he knows about Surfer as well he even mention him .You are forgetting what he said about surfer.If it was not for warlock Thanos might have killed him.Surfer was out of his league and dispose of easy.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

@theking47 said:

@dorukesin:

@nickthedevil:

You misunderstand, it doesn't matter what SS's and Mjolnir's combat speed is in those scans, the travel speed is what matters in this case for them, it's the same concept as a character reacting to a bullet, except in both those cases these characters are far faster.

Also, Ganymede blitzed SS.

Stormbreaker is equal to Mjolnir.

Like I said about the Fallen One, his speed has never been mentioned, you have to look at the pictures to see how quickly he travels past stars and planets and he does so with ease, when he tried to blitz Thanos, he was p***ed.

travel speed is not the point since we're not in a race

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

@theking47: He said of the Annihilators,obvious he knows about Surfer as well he even mention him .You are forgetting what he said about surfer.If it was not for warlock Thanos might have killed him.Surfer was out of his league and dispose of easy.

Stop with the BS, he says Gladiator is the most powerful of "this lot", SS was not there.

Not only that, but SS before his upgrade matched Gladiator and beat him. SS is now more powerful than when this happened.

SS > Gladiator, very obvious if you ask most people.

It's a reaction feat for Thanos though, them characters travel far faster than Superman, and Thanos reacted to them, he'll have no problem reacting to Superman or Orion either.

And he still has the AoE option for the fun of it.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

It's a reaction feat for Thanos though, them characters travel far faster than Superman, and Thanos reacted to them, he'll have no problem reacting to Superman or Orion either.

the thing is Clark could able see Thanos' punches frozen in the air and throw bunch of punches before even Thanos blinks but anyway thats really unnecessary to debate.Thanos solos

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47 said:
@dorukesin said:

the thing is Clark could able see Thanos' punches frozen in the air and throw bunch of punches before even Thanos blinks but anyway thats really unnecessary to debate.Thanos solos

But Thanos has shown to react to faster things than Superman's punches, although I agree, this is an unnecessary debate lol, Superman can't actually get past his shields, and if he magically did, he can't hurt Thanos.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But Thanos has shown to react to faster things than Superman's punches

If this turned into a Superman's speed,I would say Clark can practically throw his punchs in a fraction of nanosecond.Surfer,Gladiator,Ganymede,Stormbreaker couldn't do that

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47: Surfer was dispose of easy and not even by Thanos. Thanos left when Gladiator was coming back.Silver Surfer was no threat to him.Warlock feared that he might have killed Surfer.So no threat hear to leave the battle field he was ready to take him on.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hulk would get bored in this fight. lol

i'm glad the majority here agree that Thanos solos here. and yes, morals off Supes and Orion will give the Titan one hell of a fight, but they will probably lose in the end i think. didn't Orion like kill Darkseid? maybe it was partly plot devices/gear/prep, but that is still a pretty hefty feat.

anyway, in these "morals off" threads with Thanos, i tend to believe that he would fight much harder than he generally shows because part of his "morals" is letting his opponents give him a good shot just so he can prove how badass he is by tanking it and then beating them afterward. maybe that's an over simplification, but that's my general impression, especially in the scans i've seen.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theking47 said:

But Thanos has shown to react to faster things than Superman's punches

If this turned into a Superman's speed,I would say Clark can practically throw his punchs in a fraction of nanosecond.Surfer,Gladiator,Ganymede,Stormbreaker couldn't do that

But SS can fly hundreds of thousands of light years in seconds, Mjolnir matched SS, Stormbreaker is equal to Mjolnir. Thanos reacted to them all.

It doesn't matter what combat speed feats these characters have, their travel speed is what matters for Thanos' reaction speed. Again, I turn to the example of the bullet, a bullet doesn't have any combat speed, only travel speed, yet if someone dodges or reacts to a bullet, they must have pretty insane reaction speed, this is the same thing, except Thanos has reacted to things far faster than light.

Also, Ganymede blitzed Surfer who has at least nanosecond reaction time, that puts her at smaller than nanosecond reaction time as well.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheKing47

@tensor said:

@theking47: Surfer was dispose of easy and not even by Thanos. Thanos left when Gladiator was coming back.Silver Surfer was no threat to him.Warlock feared that he might have killed Surfer.So no threat hear to leave the battle field he was ready to take him on.

That means nothing, Thanos would have fought SS 1 vs 1, if Gladiator had stayed it would have been Ronan, BRB, Gladiator & Quasar vs Thanos, a fight that Thanos is still capable of winning, but they had a task at hand, and this would have taken a lot more time.

Also, he left before Gladiator returned because it was an unnecessary fight, he only fought them to begin with because they were preventing them from passing, he didn't need to fight Gladiator afterwards.

This also doesn't change the fact that Gladiator was beaten by a less powerful SS which clearly shows us that SS > Gladiator.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By tensor

@theking47: The fight would have been too easy for him.I think Gladiator would have been a better challenge that is why he dispose of him quickly.Everybody else was chop liver.Surfer would have been no different.If warlock take him out so easy.What do you think would have happen if Thanos had fight him.Keep in mind he was not in the mood to play around and to be in that mood and have Gladiator as a threat that would be annoying to him says a lot.Everybody else was beating easy.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheKing47

@tensor said:

@theking47: The fight would have been too easy for him.I think Gladiator would have been a better challenge that is why he dispose of him quickly.Everybody else was chop liver.Surfer would have been no different.If warlock take him out so easy.What do you think would have happen if Thanos had fight him.Keep in mind he was not in the mood to play around and to be in that mood and have Gladiator as a threat that would be annoying to him says a lot.Everybody else was beating easy.

Once again, as I have already said, Thanos would have been fighting 4 powerhouses at once if Gladiator had stayed, when SS came, everyone else was down, and it would have been just Thanos vs SS, an easier match than the one against those 4.

Also, I don't think he had any intention of actually fighting the other 3 originally, that's why he said that he would deal with Gladiator personally, it was only after BRB broke his chair that he started fighting them.

And again, I'll remind you that a weaker SS already beat Gladiator.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like the OP set this up for Team 1 to win? Why would you nerf Orion for?

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By izbighulk

@zhurong said:

I just didn't want any equipment involved

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

I just didn't want any equipment involved

You might as well give him his equipment, Thanos would still solo.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izbighulk: Thanos is too much. He can beat both of the team and Hulk.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@izbighulk: Thanos is too much. He can beat both of the team and Hulk.

Well thats your opinion, personally i think he's just overrated

Just wanted to see what everybody else think