Each team gets one hour of prep

Galactus and Imperiex are at 70% power

Thanos has a Cosmic Cube

This is PC Darkseid

Who wins?

#2 Posted by dondave (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

#3 Posted by Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer (280 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus solos rather handily. He smacks down Imperiex and when Darkseid tries the OE on him, Galactus brushes it off once again and steps on him.

#4 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer: I don't know about that. Imperiex is very powerful. I say team 2 because Imperiex Imperiex probes would beat Thanos up plus Darkseid attacking him too.

#5 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

team due to the cosmic cube

#6 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer: Imperiex has destroyed the universe before.

#7 Posted by Killemall (18323 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42 said:

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer: Imperiex has destroyed the universe before.

Ok point me to the scan that says Imperix destroyed the universe?

Or are we over-reading the bible verse?

#8 Posted by Killemall (18323 posts) - - Show Bio

Also on topic, barring the character flaw, Thanos or anyone with Cosmic cube could solo all the three together.

#9 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: the second scan is the black hole created by Imperiex sucking up the universe. The first scan is Imperiex saying he has destroyed universes before I'm paraphrasing of course.

#10 Posted by emmbro30 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

With the cosmic cube the battle would be somewhat lop sided. Take away the cube then we would have a far closer fight. Either way though, ultimately Galactus takes the field.

#11 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my. This is one of those tough matches. The majority of people seem to be going with team 1, so for now, I'll go for them too.

#12 Posted by Old_Chris (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Also on topic, barring the character flaw, Thanos or anyone with Cosmic cube could solo all the three together.

Really? Didn't know Cosmic Cubes were that powerful.

Do you think it would be more fair if I gave Darkseid the Anti-life Equation or something like that?

#13 Posted by Killemall (18323 posts) - - Show Bio

@Old_Chris said:

Really? Didn't know Cosmic Cubes were that powerful.

Cosmic cube is pretty beastly. Here is a copy/ paste of an argument i made in the other thread (http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/post-retcon-molecule-man-vs-classic-ion/741214/) which was made in regards to how powerful post retcon molecule man ( a cosmic cube being) should be in regards to Hand of God Ion (Kyle)

Molecule Man is a cosmic cube being, as he grew from a cosmic cube. Proof of this assertion :)

Living Tribunal himself says they are neo-omnipotent cosmic cube beings.

Then lets start with assertion. Cosmic Cube/ Cosmic cube beings are actually all powerful, just like IG, whose only superior at the time was TOAA and his representative (LT).

Using the statement made in comics:

But thats a mere statement , while stated in a situation where Mephisto had no reason to lie, and a statement that convinced both Thanos and Adam Warlock.

Now feats to back up such bold claims.

Firstly, Thanos replace the sentience of the universe ( Eternity) using a cosmic cube.

Then we have Spiderman with the power of Beyonder (a cosmic cube being who Molecule Man actually beat), for just a nanosecond, manage to do , among other things, re-created all of creation (thats at the very least a universe)

And here Peter explains he only had the power for a nanosecond here are pertaning scans with other feats, scans from Spiderman and secret wars for anyone who is interested.

I could of course go out of my way and shows feats likes:

1. Korvac with cosmic cube re-creating a reality 100 times over.

2. Cosmic Cube making Dr. Doom the master of the universe.

3. Reed with cosmic cube stomping Dr. Doom with Galactus's powers +the Ultimate Machine, the Sacred Helix of Randac & the Cosmic Control Rod

4. Reed repaired all the damage in the world (i think its only planet earth not sure what world was meant to mean anyways) with a cosmic cube.

5. Reed breaking the 4th wall and capable of making arts into actual flying monsters.

But most importantly his fight with Beyonder cause trans-multiversal damage.

Now the only feat that tends to be remembered from post retcon molecule man was his defeat in the hands of Sentry/ Void, which was one of the crappies piece of writing. However, even in that there is a still small hint that Molecule Man actually wanted to die. Here is a conversation Molecule Man is having with few people he created out of his sub-consciousness, and one of them seem to think Molecule Man wants to lose.

damage.

I strongly believe, given his feat and the potential of cosmic cubes, from which these beings evolved, they certainly have both more hypothetical powers than Kyle and simply better feats than what Kyle performed.

@Old_Chris said:

Do you think it would be more fair if I gave Darkseid the Anti-life Equation or something like that?

Cosmic cube still has more powers but ALE essentially is a perfect mind control via speech, could Darkseid control Thanos despite him having a cosmic cube or would the cube power pretend it, its up to a toss.

#14 Posted by Old_Chris (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Thanks for the scans and info regarding the Cosmic Cube.

#15 Posted by shalomzy159 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex destroyed what universe. Galactus destroyed 3 solar systems.

#16 Posted by lol (4079 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos. Galactus solos

#17 Posted by Nefarious (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#18 Posted by Killemall (18323 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus solo.

#19 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Cube needs to be removed, that is a ridiculously huge power up that just changes everything. Removing the CC, I'd say Thanos & Galactus, having worked with and against each other before, they would know each other well enough and their methodology and work towards a more solid victory, imo.

#20 Posted by pooty (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus solo.

Galactus is more powerful then Imperiex? They only beat him by BFR to the big bang. Or am i missing something?

#21 Posted by Killemall (18323 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Galactus is more powerful then Imperiex? They only beat him by BFR to the big bang. Or am i missing something?

I honestly think so.

Even prior to the whole BFR to big bang, Superman amped by Kismet was able to blow a hole in his armor, Kyle was able to contain the said energy, Braniac 13 was able to temeportaily absorb Imperix inside war world.

And beyond that he hasnt really dont anything. His best feat is destroying a planet, and the universe using a machine and killing Doomsday.

#22 Posted by Cregan_Stark (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#23 Posted by Joygirl (18834 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperiex.