Thanos and Darkseid vs Odin and Zeus

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By WarBlade539

@trolling: Odin's power surpasses Mephisto's and rivals Dormammu's. His power is said to rival that of Galactus and also countless other Elder Gods. His battle with Infinity destroyed countless worlds and galaxies. He was even able to undo Infinity's damage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6a52928f1f0
deactivated-5e6a52928f1f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5e6a52928f1f0
deactivated-5e6a52928f1f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#104  Edited By The_Thunderer

@trolling: prove it..

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By The_Thunderer

@trolling: when has odin fought hulk?

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By First_Last

Current Odin< Classic. Zeus utterly lacks feats. The feats he does have don't support him being anywhere near Odin level. Only his title as Skyfather of the Olympians does, that is it nothing else does? Current Thanos > Classic who stalemated Odin who is currently weaker, and can't die. Darkseid has to many retcons for me to be sure. Anyone know his current standing in the new 52?

I personally think Big T n D have superior tactics/strategy and would work better as a Team. Thanos has shown to be able to work well with anyone when the situation requires. Even people he can't stand such as the Surfer and Thor. Odin and Zeus are both pompous and their arrogance is what usually causes them and their pantheons most of their major troubles.

Big T n D ftw.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By The_Thunderer

@First_Last: Good points, got any scans of Thanos' teamwork cos I thought they would work less well together than darkseid and thanos.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By First_Last

@ The_Thunderer

Any of his major story arcs really. Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War, Infinity Abyss, Blood and Thunder, Cosmic Powers, Marvel The End, Annihilation, Thanos Imperative.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By WarBlade539

@First_Last: Odin dominated Thanos in a fight. Not just him but also the Surfer at the same time. He fought with Infinity and when his 'Dark Side' bonded with Infinity, he became a cosmic being of enormous proportions.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By WarBlade539

@trolling: You are amusing because you pretend to know everything when it's just the opposite. Odin can snuff out Hulk like a bug. He fought on an equal level with Galactus and also with Infinity. His power rivals Dormammu's. Know who that is?

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By First_Last

@darkazrael999

You clearly must not own the books. Odin didn't dominate anything. He appeared the likely victor had the battle not been interrupted but that's about it. Not sure what your even getting at with your second comment?

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#112  Edited By RedQueen

As it is Odin and Zeus take it..... upgrade Thanos to IG however.....stalemate. Maybe.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By WarBlade539

@First_Last: Oh, I do own the books. And my second comment means that Dormammu himself said that his power rivals Odin's.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By First_Last

@RedQueen said:

As it is Odin and Zeus take it..... upgrade Thanos to IG however.....stalemate. Maybe.

Uhhh...if Thanos gets IG then he solos period there's no maybe nor even the possibility of a stalemate.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By The_Thunderer

@RedQueen: I thought IG Thanos was like top 10 most powerful entities ever, and i didn't place ODin that high so thought it might be unfair...can Zeus/Odin take an omega beam?@First_Last: @darkazrael999:

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By kcaz

@darkazrael999 said:

@First_Last: Odin dominated Thanos in a fight. Not just him but also the Surfer at the same time. He fought with Infinity and when his 'Dark Side' bonded with Infinity, he became a cosmic being of enormous proportions.

please, odin did not dominate thanos, thanos is durable enough to take his blast without flinching. thanos even tanked odin's final full blast and grabbed his spear. in the end, odin had to give it 100% before he defeats thanos. odin claimed thanos is a worthy opponent, not some guy who wasted his time

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By WarBlade539

@First_Last: That's true. But even without IG Thanos is powerful. If you've read 'Thanos vol 1. issue 1-6' when the Mad Titan fought against the reality consuming being known as Hunger. In issue 5, when trying to convince Galactus that he has been tricked, Thanos put a hurt on the Devourer and hurled him out of his ship with a single energy blast. That is some feat. Even though Galactus beat him, still it was amazing for a non-cosmic being to do that.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By RedQueen

@The_Thunderer: @First_Last: IG Thanos is top 10 definitely, but to be honest I have no idea whether Odin/Zeus could take an omega beam....

Anyway, Yep I agree if Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet he could wipe out Zeus and Odin, the stalemate would be brought into question if Zeus/Odin could somehow bring it back. As unlikely as that is.

My Thanos knowledge is a little rusty - did the Avengers once take out IG Thanos or am I completely wrong?

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By First_Last

@darkazrael999 said:

@First_Last: Oh, I do own the books. And my second comment means that Dormammu himself said that his power rivals Odin's.

Ok...so your point would be?

Oh I know lol! I'm pretty sure I actually own every appearance of Thanos.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By kcaz

@RedQueen said:

@The_Thunderer: @First_Last: IG Thanos is top 10 definitely, but to be honest I have no idea whether Odin/Zeus could take an omega beam....

Anyway, Yep I agree if Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet he could wipe out Zeus and Odin, the stalemate would be brought into question if Zeus/Odin could somehow bring it back. As unlikely as that is.

My Thanos knowledge is a little rusty - did the Avengers once take out IG Thanos or am I completely wrong?

Odin can definitely take the omega beam without much trouble. he took thanos and surfer's cosmic blast without flinching. zeus lacks feats but since he is said to be skyfather level, the same level as odin, he should be able to take it without much trouble as well

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By First_Last

@RedQueen: No the Avengers never beat Thanos w/IG. In fact IIRC the Avengers have never actually beaten Thanos at all.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By WarBlade539

@First_Last: Odin defeated Infinity and this battle destroyed countless worlds and galaxies. It happened when his evil self was brought back to life by Hela .(Thor #188, 1971)

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By The_Thunderer

@RedQueen: Not as far as i know, but anything can happen with a bit of PIS

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By RedQueen

@First_Last: No idea where that little piece of inaccurate information came from......

Thanos if IG, but with the battle stated Zeus/Odin. Odin's feats are impressive and Zeus could take out Darkseid.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By First_Last

@darkazrael999: I am familiar with the event (though I don't recall Odin actually defeating Infinity, I could be mistaken though). I still don't get what your overall point is though? After all current Odin<Classic.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By The_Thunderer

@RedQueen: Darkseid has better feats though..@First_Last: do you mean CURRENT ODIN < CLASSIC ODIN

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By First_Last

@The_Thunderer: Yes Classic Odin> then Current Odin who is in this fight.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By The_Thunderer

@First_Last: so you think DS + Thanos

Is current Thanos> classic ?

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By First_Last

@The_Thunderer: Indeed.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

Odin and Zeus

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By The_Thunderer

@deadpool6_6_6: Why? @First_Last: This guy is disagreeing with you :O

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@The_Thunderer: how can you defeat zues? He's A Sky God Father.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#133  Edited By ShootingNova

Odin and Zeus take this one. Odin has already defeated Thanos before in a H2H struggle with Gungnir and Zeus stomps Darkseid.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@ShootingNova said:

Odin and Zeus take this one. Odin has already defeated Thanos before in a H2H struggle with Gungnir and Zeus stomps Darkseid.

i was thinking that too. Now Zeus vs Lucifer Morning star would be a good fight.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By The_Thunderer

@ShootingNova: the thanos VS Odin was classic incarnations, this is current and so ODin is weaker.

@deadpool6_6_6: Be stronger than a skyfather god..

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By ShootingNova

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@ShootingNova said:

i was thinking that too. Now Zeus vs Lucifer Morning star would be a good fight.

@The_Thunderer said:

@ShootingNova: the thanos VS Odin was classic incarnations, this is current and so ODin is weaker.

Nonetheless, Odin and Zeus still trample Darkseid and Thanos.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By The_Thunderer

@ShootingNova: I highly doubt they "trample them" otherwise this thread wouldn't have had so many replies, however if you would like to make an actual argument and provide scans, your claim may become more convincing.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By ShootingNova

@The_Thunderer said:

@ShootingNova: I highly doubt they "trample them" otherwise this thread wouldn't have had so many replies, however if you would like to make an actual argument and provide scans, your claim may become more convincing.

Well, not exactly trample, but they do win and then they will trample their dead bodies lol. Zeus is strong enough (physically) to outmatch either, considering he has pummeled the Hulk:

Plus they are on Olympus, which makes Zeus more powerful. If required, I believe Zeus can absorb the life force of Olympus when necessary. Also, does Odin have Gungnir? If not, this fight won't go well for him. They still win, but it will be harder than with Gungnir.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By The_Thunderer

@ShootingNova: sorry yeah, I forgot to say equipment in OP, but no they are all using h2h/ energy projection/magic in this one. I think Thanos is probs stronger than hulk, and I think someone told me that Hulk had been holding back in that fight..that's not to say however that i think he can beat Zeus, but just that he could've done better..

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ShootingNova

@The_Thunderer said:

@ShootingNova: sorry yeah, I forgot to say equipment in OP, but no they are all using h2h/ energy projection/magic in this one. I think Thanos is probs stronger than hulk, and I think someone told me that Hulk had been holding back in that fight..that's not to say however that i think he can beat Zeus, but just that he could've done better..

Nope... Other way around. Hulk was challenging Zeus to a fight, Zeus didn't want to kill him, he only wanted to teach him a lesson (not to mess around with the Father of Olympus) and so was holding back.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@The_Thunderer said:

who is stronger than a skyfather god?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By ShootingNova

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@The_Thunderer said:

Some, like DC Zeus, DC Poseidon and DC Hades maybe Black Bolt, I believe Flash and Zoom have a good chance, Mephisto if it is in his realm, and the One-above-all. Uatu the Watcher has a chance too, I believe. Odin is about equal to Galactus. Odin and Zeus are both skyfathers, mind you.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@ShootingNova said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@The_Thunderer said:

Some... Odin and Zeus are both skyfathers, mind you.

yeah, but what im saying is how can you beat zeus? He'd a God.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By ShootingNova

Changed my post now. Also, Zeus has been killed by Mikaboshi before. I believe the Sentry has a fairly good chance too.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By The_Thunderer

@deadpool6_6_6: there are entities called abstracts, all of which could beat a skyfather god IMO...

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@ShootingNova: i didnt read that one. how did he kill zeus?

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@The_Thunderer said:

@deadpool6_6_6: there are entities called abstracts, all of which could beat a skyfather god IMO...

Agreed, but Thanos and Darkseid arent one though.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By ShootingNova

A dead Zeus (he gets revived later):

I also believed Mikaboshi possessed Zeus for a bit.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By The_Thunderer

@deadpool6_6_6: Thanos has beaten up Galactus (look through previous pages for scans) and he is strong enough to hurt/beat Odin, who is generally believed to be stronger than Zeus (I think, mainly due to more feats).

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By ShootingNova

@The_Thunderer said:

@deadpool6_6_6: Thanos has beaten up Galactus (look through previous pages for scans) and he is strong enough to hurt/beat Odin, who is generally believed to be stronger than Zeus (I think, mainly due to more feats).

What? Odin is generally thought of as being equivalent to Zeus, he himself says so. And the battle they fought in said so too.