#1 Edited by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

On Olympus, no outside help. No civilians aound. Fight to the death, full bloodlust.no prep

#2 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

ODIN Stomps Thanos

Zeus Stomps Darkeseid

#3 Edited by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a little lop-sided. A pair of Skyfathers could easily destroy regular Darkseid and regular Thanos.

@The_Thunderer: might want to give Darkseid and Thanos a boost. Perhaps IG Thanos and Soulfire Darkseid?

#4 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin and Zeus. Maybe, just maybe, but they have a chance to solo this.
 
EDIT:
 
Now wait, if this is TI Thanos and fight is to the death, then it is a stalemate.

#5 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

This is a little lop-sided. A pair of Skyfathers could easily destroy regular Darkseid and regular Thanos.

#6 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2014 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#7 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6357 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

Easily. Neither DS nor Thanos are Skyfather level IMO.

#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (8309 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite battle, Odin could solo and potentially Zeus

#9 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Spite battle, Odin could solo and potentially Zeus

Fight is to the death, how do they manage to kill Thanos?

Dont think team 1 has near enough powers to beat team two, but fight till the death means thanos will keep getting his butt kicked forever without actually dying.

#10 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic99?

#11 Posted by ClarkWayne (248 posts) - - Show Bio

what about an omega beam to either Zeus or Odin?

#12 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

Gods dominate.

#13 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@ClarkWayne said:

what about an omega beam to either Zeus or Odin?

What is that gonna do?

#14 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@ClarkWayne said:

what about an omega beam to either Zeus or Odin?

What is that gonna do?

Kill them?

#15 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd also like to see some of Zeus' feats

#16 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@ClarkWayne said:

what about an omega beam to either Zeus or Odin?

What is that gonna do?

Kill them?

They have tanked better stuff then his beams. Hate when people use the Omega Beams as a automatic win for Darkseid.

#17 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@ClarkWayne said:

what about an omega beam to either Zeus or Odin?

What is that gonna do?

Kill them?

They have tanked better stuff then his beams. Hate when people use the Omega Beams as a automatic win for Darkseid.

And they've harmed characters more powerful than Zeus and Odin. See how that works?

That being said I'm arguing that team 1 wins, but no one can ever seem to show feats that make Zeus Odin's equal

#18 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@ClarkWayne said:

what about an omega beam to either Zeus or Odin?

What is that gonna do?

Kill them?

They have tanked better stuff then his beams. Hate when people use the Omega Beams as a automatic win for Darkseid.

And they've harmed characters more powerful than Zeus and Odin. See how that works?

That being said I'm arguing that team 1 wins, but no one can ever seem to show feats that make Zeus Odin's equal

Truthfully, they aren't, but people say they are. Odin already beat Thanos once, and Darkseid is just another Thanos.

#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@ClarkWayne said:

what about an omega beam to either Zeus or Odin?

What is that gonna do?

Kill them?

If You can show OB's feats that superior to galaxy busting attacks, then feel free to show them.
#20 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

i think odin and zeus wins with a good fight. for those who thinks odin or zeus solos, they are sadly mistaken. thanos is almost as strong as odin. he tanked odin's full powered blast and held his ground without fliching when odin blasted him
 


     And he did this to galactus


#21 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey:Darkseid is a good bit more powerful than Thanos is.

@kcaz: Thanos isn't as powerful as Odin is, he spent the entire fight getting beaten on by Odin. And in that scan with Galactus he ended up begging for his life a few panels later.

#22 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@Petey_is_Spidey:Darkseid is a good bit more powerful than Thanos is.

@kcaz: Thanos isn't as powerful as Odin is, he spent the entire fight getting beaten on by Odin. And in that scan with Galactus he ended up begging for his life a few panels later.

wait, i thought in the fight ended with galactus's defeat? he was crushed by 2 planets together. that was his plan all to defeat galactus along. 
 

VS odin, the fight was quite even, thanos had some hits on odin, odin had some hits on thanos, and thanos still managed to tank odin's most powerful attack, it took everything odin had to defeat thanos, yet thanos still did not yield, which confirms that yielding to galactus was all part of his plan. odin himself said thanos was a worthy foe. if guy who fights you is not around your level,like maybe justin bieber, will you consider him a worthy foe? of course not
 
look at galactus's face, he must be thinking: oh crap...

#23 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess with enough prep, darkseid and thanos wins
 
without prep, odin and zeus wins with a good fight

#24 Posted by ClarkWayne (248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@ClarkWayne said:

what about an omega beam to either Zeus or Odin?

What is that gonna do?

Trap them in the Omega Sanction perhaps?
#25 Posted by Murder_2120 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Did they really use a fractal overlay on that panel? =P

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Odin and Zeus. Maybe, just maybe, but they have a chance to solo this. EDIT: Now wait, if this is TI Thanos and fight is to the death, then it is a stalemate.
#27 Posted by First_Last (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Darkseid ftw.

#28 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin nor Zeus have shown that either can resist the Omega Beams

I'd also like to see proof that Zeus is Odin's equal.

#29 Posted by mavfan626 (4125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

Odin nor Zeus have shown that either can resist the Omega Beams

I'd also like to see proof that Zeus is Odin's equal.

I think Odin can, he brushed off an attack from both Silver Surfer and Thanos.

That's got to mean something.

#30 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626:Well the Omega Beams have harmed Imperiex, the Spectre and thrashed Cyborg Superman.

#31 Posted by Dilutedseid (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Gods dominate.

agreed, Zeus and Odin got this

#32 Posted by Dilutedseid (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@Petey_is_Spidey said:

Gods dominate.

agreed, Zeus and Odin got this

#33 Posted by Immortal777 (7586 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk the OB have cause Spectre discomfort and he is in a diffrent ball park from these gods also would like to see scans of Zues that put him on Odins lvl.

#34 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Without some serious planning and preparation Thanos and Darkseid cannot defeat 2 Skyfathers. Anyone who refers to the fight between Odin and Thanos as even because Odin blasted the shit out of Thanos and Thanos didn't yield is an idiot. Odin was just standing there wiping the floor with Thanos. Mike Tyson can beat on me til I am dead but that does not count as a draw because I refuse to yield.

#35 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr: Here is one of my personal favorites. Hulk challenged Zeus to a fist fight without any of the Skyfather's magic and it ended like this. Big green guy almost died.

I think this was about as good as it got for Hulk.

#36 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@capfan80: That's really the only scan I've seen of Zeus. He owned Hulk, but that's all I've seen. Have anything else?

#37 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@capfan80 said:

@Dex_Starr: Here is one of my personal favorites. Hulk challenged Zeus to a fist fight without any of the Skyfather's magic and it ended like this. Big green guy almost died.

I think this was about as good as it got for Hulk.

Either Thanos or Darkseid can one shot Hulk. Not very impressive. The only real feat I've seen from Zeus is when he single handedly defeated Thor, Monica, Black Knight and the others. I also think that when Odin said that he and Zeus were equals doesn't necessarily mean that they are equivalent in strength and in power. Let's look in medieval times, when kings of different kingdoms say that they are equal... are they really that equal? They only say it because of their respect but the truth is, one is always more powerful than the other.

#38 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos looks like he is having a great time. And Odin isn't trying to kill him.

#39 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Defeated by squirrel girl. Classic.

#40 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Black said:

@capfan80: That's really the only scan I've seen of Zeus. He owned Hulk, but that's all I've seen. Have anything else?

He beat up a team of Avengers way back in the day and took on Zuras.
#41 Posted by mavfan626 (4125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@mavfan626:Well the Omega Beams have harmed Imperiex, the Spectre and thrashed Cyborg Superman.

He ticked Spectre off not harmed him IIRC and the other two character ant on Odin's level imo.

#42 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@mavfan626:Well the Omega Beams have harmed Imperiex, the Spectre and thrashed Cyborg Superman.

He ticked Spectre off not harmed him IIRC and the other two character ant on Odin's level imo.

No, they actually harmed him, and Imperiex is much more powerfful than Odin,.

#43 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: Thanks, man.

#44 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
@capfan80 said:

Thanos looks like he is having a great time. And Odin isn't trying to kill him.

what are you talking about? odin  gave it his all, and thanos even managed to tank his maximum powered final blast attack head on . odin called thanos a worthy foe in that fight, meaning thanos is around the same level as him, just slightly below. if you call someone worthy in a fight, it means he is around the same level as you. would you call justin bieber worthy in a fight?
#45 Edited by mavfan626 (4125 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@mavfan626 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@mavfan626:Well the Omega Beams have harmed Imperiex, the Spectre and thrashed Cyborg Superman.

He ticked Spectre off not harmed him IIRC and the other two character ant on Odin's level imo.

No, they actually harmed him, and Imperiex is much more powerfful than Odin,.

Well from what I remember he wasn't injured. Imperiex is Sky Father level?

#46 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

Odin nor Zeus have shown that either can resist the Omega Beams

I'd also like to see proof that Zeus is Odin's equal.

OB are not even close to destroy a galaxy. Odin stomps DS without any trouble. The same about Zeus. TI Thanos is the only problem.
#47 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

OB are not even close to destroy a galaxy. Odin stomps DS without any trouble. The same about Zeus. TI Thanos is the only problem.

Why do you base a move's power by their range of destruction? Does that mean that SOK is stomped by Odin because his bullets can't destroy a galaxy?

#48 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@emperorznb said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

OB are not even close to destroy a galaxy. Odin stomps DS without any trouble. The same about Zeus. TI Thanos is the only problem.

Why do you base a move's power by their range of destruction? Does that mean that SOK is stomped by Odin because his bullets can't destroy a galaxy?

OB are energy - SOK are using different kind of offensive capabilities. 
"Hurting" this or thatbeing isn't something that can tell us anything. Would You say that Thor can take out Zeus, because he has hurt Celestials? If Darkseid would kill Specte or Imperiex, then we would have something valuable. Now, we don't. Destroying Superman isn't impresive in this level.
#49 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

OB are energy - SOK are using different kind of offensive capabilities. "Hurting" this or thatbeing isn't something that can tell us anything. Would You say that Thor can take out Zeus, because he has hurt Celestials? If Darkseid would kill Specte or Imperiex, then we would have something valuable. Now, we don't. Destroying Superman isn't impresive in this level.

I know I know. I just wanted to ask you that question because what if that would be used against you.

On the other hand, I don't really think Zeus can defeat Thanos or Darkseid. He has not enough feats to base this claim. While I think Odin can put a hurting to the team. Darkseid himself has been reduced to bones by Spectre and came back into being in just a few panels. The skyfathers might just lose in this one.

#50 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@emperorznb said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

OB are energy - SOK are using different kind of offensive capabilities. "Hurting" this or thatbeing isn't something that can tell us anything. Would You say that Thor can take out Zeus, because he has hurt Celestials? If Darkseid would kill Specte or Imperiex, then we would have something valuable. Now, we don't. Destroying Superman isn't impresive in this level.

I know I know. I just wanted to ask you that question because what if that would be used against you.

On the other hand, I don't really think Zeus can defeat Thanos or Darkseid. He has not enough feats to base this claim. While I think Odin can put a hurting to the team. Darkseid himself has been reduced to bones by Spectre and came back into being in just a few panels. The skyfathers might just lose in this one.

1.Ok.
2.Wasn't that based on fact that Spectre couldn't kill him? Or that he can't die on Apoklips? Besides, what are DS best durability feats? He often fights with Superman level guys, what isn't something that is usefull against Odin or Zeus.
3.After "fight" with Avengers he banished Pluto and Poseidon with one move which is pretty impresive to me.