• 63 results
#1 Posted by Ocelot100 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

vs 

ROUND 2  

VS ODIN WITH THE DESTROYER ARMOR 

#2 Posted by Ocelot100 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

no one?

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17723 posts) - - Show Bio

I"m guessing that's not Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet. How much prep does each team get? Location? Equipment?  
Odin wins 2nd round if no prep.

#4 Edited by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wins both if there is no prep involved. Darkseid isn't doing squat to him and could likely be one shotted by Odin. Thanos vs Odin goes the same as it did last time.

#5 Posted by Ocelot100 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

NO prep for anyone, current versions, thanos doesnot have his toys. location moon. 

#6 Edited by blur99 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep really needs to be dropped from battles.     
For example in tennis or boxing.  Both opponents prep for the match so it evens out.   It comes down to who is better. 
No one says afterwards," wow that guy really prepped well and it made the difference.  While the other guy was too busy at the buffet." 
Both characters prepare.   

Odin wins here.  Though his opponents are great.

#7 Edited by entropy_aegis (15456 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:

"Odin wins both if there is no prep involved. Darkseid isn't doing squat to him and could likely be one shotted by Odin. Thanos vs Odin goes the same as it did last time. "

Darkseid oneshots thanos and then beats odin.
#8 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
Team wins.
#9 Posted by PowerHerc (85105 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin beats the snot out of either of these guys individually, but not together.  Team wins. 
Odin, with being who he is, with the Destroyer armor beats them both at once.
#10 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"Odin beats the snot out of either of these guys individually, but not together.  Team wins. Odin, with being who he is, with the Destroyer armor beats them both at once. "
#11 Posted by Ocelot100 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

can the OE harm odin?

#12 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @superdemon said:

"Odin wins both if there is no prep involved. Darkseid isn't doing squat to him and could likely be one shotted by Odin. Thanos vs Odin goes the same as it did last time. "

Darkseid oneshots thanos and then beats odin. "
No chance.

Darkseid isn't too much above Thanos (if he is at all) and Odin will stomp them.
#13 Edited by Ocelot100 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos by himself gave some trouble to odin, i think team can win here round 1. 
round two i have no clue

#14 Edited by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ocelot100 said:

" thanos by himself gave some trouble to odin, i think team can win here "

Darkseid has been beaten by the likes of Orion, Doomsday, Superman and characters of this caliber on a consistent basis. The Silver Surfer could take any one of them, probably any 2 of them at the same time. Odin one shotted Surfer. Darkseid goes down - hard.
#15 Edited by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

Round One Thanos solo, and Darkseid solo
Round two. well, maybe odin

#16 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one----  Odin loose 
Round two---- Odin Stomp
#17 Posted by HolySerpent (12648 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1---odin losses badly to the hands of darkseid . thanos not needed 
Round 2--odin wins.

#18 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

how can odin counter OE ?

#19 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" how can odin counter OE ? "
The same way Mary Marvel, Superman and the others have.
#20 Posted by jashro44 (22970 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @Ocelot100 said:

Darkseid has been beaten by the likes of Orion, Doomsday, Superman and characters of this caliber on a consistent basis. The Silver Surfer could take any one of them, probably any 2 of them at the same time. Odin one shotted Surfer. Darkseid goes down - hard. "
in fairness doomsday beat an avatar witch is actually pathetic compared to the real darksied plus it was hunter prey doomsday so you know hunter prey beat the justice league orion was destined to do it so we all knew it would happen sooner or later and superman only has 1 legit win on the real darksied the other win was bad writing besides there was a crossover where darksied 1 shotted surfer (i know non cannon just making a point of it i could also post the scans if you want?) and its been stated at least twice he is omnipotent i have scans of this being stated if you want?
#21 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @mrtrickster said:
The same way Mary Marvel, Superman and the others have. "

mary marvel never countered the full force of omega beam, and superman is protected by PIS. besides superman, no beings has been withstood omega beams
#22 Posted by jashro44 (22970 posts) - - Show Bio

odin loses round 1 because i think thanos shields can take the blast like last time and then darksied strike odin from behind with the omega effect but round 2 odin wins round with not much trouble if any

#23 Posted by MrDirector786 (43613 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Ocelot100 said:

Darkseid has been beaten by the likes of Orion, Doomsday, Superman and characters of this caliber on a consistent basis. The Silver Surfer could take any one of them, probably any 2 of them at the same time. Odin one shotted Surfer. Darkseid goes down - hard. "
in fairness doomsday beat an avatar witch is actually pathetic compared to the real darksied plus it was hunter prey doomsday so you know hunter prey beat the justice league orion was destined to do it so we all knew it would happen sooner or later and superman only has 1 legit win on the real darksied the other win was bad writing besides there was a crossover where darksied 1 shotted surfer (i know non cannon just making a point of it i could also post the scans if you want?) and its been stated at least twice he is omnipotent i have scans of this being stated if you want? "
Just saying, but Odin has also stated that he himself is omnipotent and we all know that as far as feats go, he isn't omnipotent at all. So I wouldn't consider Darkseid calling himself omnipotent to be valid either.
#24 Posted by jashro44 (22970 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786:

for the record i know odin is omnipotent i was just defending darksied

#25 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

No character in this fight is truly omnipotent.

#26 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: Do you even know what omnipotence means? 
#27 Posted by jashro44 (22970 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse: all powerful but it doesn't mean the most powerful in the universe i know there are beings way above odin & darksied it just means they are powerful
#28 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse: all powerful but it doesn't mean the most powerful in the universe i know there are beings way above odin & darksied it just means they are powerful "
Right. If Odin and Darkseid were truly all powerful (as in omnipotent) then they wouldn't have ever lost a fight. A true omnipotent should be unchallenged unless that said omnipotent wants to be challenged. They're just running their mouths when they call themselves omnipotent.
#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @superdemon said:
" @mrtrickster said:
The same way Mary Marvel, Superman and the others have. "
mary marvel never countered the full force of omega beam, and superman is protected by PIS. besides superman, no beings has been withstood omega beams "
OB are as good as the best one who was taken by them. So, if they didn't kill Galaxy-buster, they won't effect on Odin.
#30 Posted by jashro44 (22970 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @jashro44 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse: all powerful but it doesn't mean the most powerful in the universe i know there are beings way above odin & darksied it just means they are powerful "
Right. If Odin and Darkseid were truly all powerful (as in omnipotent) then they wouldn't have ever lost a fight. A true omnipotent should be unchallenged unless that said omnipotent wants to be challenged. They're just running their mouths when they call themselves omnipotent. "
i guess your right
#31 Edited by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse said:

" @jashro44 said:
Right. If Odin and Darkseid were truly all powerful (as in omnipotent) then they wouldn't have ever lost a fight. A true omnipotent should be unchallenged unless that said omnipotent wants to be challenged. They're just running their mouths when they call themselves omnipotent. "
i guess your right "
He is right. Odin nor DS is not omnipotent, but I do believe he is essential to the 616 universe. He did create 616 Earth after all. If we used Darkseid's best showing only and ignored the rest of his consistency, this match would go to the team. I, however, see Darkseid doing nothing more to Odin than Surfer did. After that, it;s back to Thanos vs Odin, which I believe Odin wins. Eventually.
#32 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent said:
" Round 1---odin losses badly to the hands of darkseid . thanos not needed Round 2--odin wins. "

@ebuchanan said:
" Round one----  Odin loose Round two---- Odin Stomp "
Odin stomp both rounds. 
@mrtrickster said:

Did Darkseid ever killed Galaxy buster by OE? If no, they just aren't enough powerfull to hurt him.
#33 Posted by Assman (1862 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos alone managed to keep up with Odin and walked away relatively unscathed, outside his suite! With DS, the duo should take this, imo.
#34 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" Thanos alone managed to keep up with Odin and walked away relatively unscathed, outside his suite! With DS, the duo should take this, imo. "
Thanos didn't even scratched Odin. And Darkseid won't be able to take Odin's galaxy busting shot. Thanos' durability will also fall after some time.
#35 Posted by Assman (1862 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Assman said:
" Thanos alone managed to keep up with Odin and walked away relatively unscathed, outside his suite! With DS, the duo should take this, imo. "
Thanos didn't even scratched Odin. And Darkseid won't be able to take Odin's galaxy busting shot. Thanos' durability will also fall after some time. "

Odin took out Gungnir towards the end, and Thanos stepped up and wrestled Odin with it!! It ended with the fight being intervened, and outside of Thanos's armour, he was o.k.  With DS, there, it's a double tag team, sorry, Odin is awsome, but, he goe's down to these two, imo.  The fact that Thanos took it too him alone, and walked away, with DS, he won't just be walking away, again, imo.
#36 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
when did odin create earth 616? i mean i know his ancestors created asgard but creating earth- that would mean he created the elder gods as they were created from the earth or something which is totally wrong and its bad enough thor is technically zeus's half uncle
#37 Posted by Assman (1862 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@superdemon said: when did odin create earth 616? i mean i know his ancestors created asgard but creating earth- that would mean he created the elder gods as they were created from the earth or something which is totally wrong and its bad enough thor is technically zeus's half uncle "

Odin did NOT creat Marvel Earth 616!! That's just silly!!
#38 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Assman said:
Thanos didn't even scratched Odin. And Darkseid won't be able to take Odin's galaxy busting shot. Thanos' durability will also fall after some time. "
Odin took out Gungnir towards the end, and Thanos stepped up and wrestled Odin with it!! It ended with the fight being intervened, and outside of Thanos's armour, he was o.k.  With DS, there, it's a double tag team, sorry, Odin is awsome, but, he goe's down to these two, imo.  The fact that Thanos took it too him alone, and walked away, with DS, he won't just be walking away, again, imo. "
Odin will one shot Darkseid with one Galaxy-busting shot. DS can't survive that.
Thanos didn't hurt Odin. He was clearly using. Odin only had troulbe with KOing him, because Thanos durability is insane. Also his durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> his energy projection + strength. 
Besides, Thnaos not DS can destroy galaxy, so they also can't really hurt Odin.
#39 Edited by brantumbo (139 posts) - - Show Bio

i read on the first page that this fight takes place on the moon. baaaaaaad place for this to go down. i would hate to be on that earth. i was going to come through and say that although i love odin, he may get simply overwhelmed, but then i saw he had him in the destroyer armor, which was made to do battle against celestials, which are on a completely different plane of existence than these villians. without destroyer armor, great great fight where odin probably succumbs to overwhelming force. but WITH destroyer armor? this is a quick fight. thanos did get trashed last time, and even though he didnt submit, he was not really fighting back(although not sure how much that would have mattered, or if he was trying but unable). but odin with destroyer armor would annhilate these guys. a better fight would be the two villians vs odin wielding mjolnir, no destroyer armor. and NOT on the moon. maybe an uninhabited solar system or galaxy.

#40 Posted by comicninjax (472 posts) - - Show Bio

odins win both rounds. thanos never hurt odin in their fight meaning all he did was hang on as he was being smashed. so how is hat going to help DS? ever see a fight where one guy is pumeling another the guy getting pumeled is covering up and try to swing but does no damage it wouldnt matter if another similar to the guy getting umeled showed up he wouldnt help the situation.
#41 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Assman said:
Odin took out Gungnir towards the end, and Thanos stepped up and wrestled Odin with it!! It ended with the fight being intervened, and outside of Thanos's armour, he was o.k.  With DS, there, it's a double tag team, sorry, Odin is awsome, but, he goe's down to these two, imo.  The fact that Thanos took it too him alone, and walked away, with DS, he won't just be walking away, again, imo. "
I agree about the Thanos part, but Darkseid not so much. Odin broke out Gugnir and destroyed Asgardian homes while sending citizens running for their lives. Anyone who says he wasn't trying is delusional.

@Assman said:
" @Valtot said:
"@superdemon said: when did odin create earth 616? i mean i know his ancestors created asgard but creating earth- that would mean he created the elder gods as they were created from the earth or something which is totally wrong and its bad enough thor is technically zeus's half uncle "
Odin did NOT creat Marvel Earth 616!! That's just silly!! "
Yes, he did.  Here and Here confirm this. Most people think it was the Celestials, but all they did was alter human genetics and created mutants. 

Odin wins this. Darkseid goes down just as fast as Surfer did, and Thanos eventually loses, but it's tougher than last time. Thanos, since GotG is obviously more of a beast.
#42 Posted by HolySerpent (12648 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon:
Superman is protected by the source wall. and mary marvel to my understanding was hit with omega beam without the omega effect.
#43 Posted by ryanthereaper (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" Odin beats the snot out of either of these guys individually, but not together.  Team wins. Odin, with being who he is, with the Destroyer armor beats them both at once. "
This.
#44 Edited by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent said:

" @superdemon: Superman is protected by the source wall. and mary marvel to my understanding was hit with omega beam without the omega effect. "

Prove it.

And Superman blocked the OB/OE with heat vision.
#45 Posted by HolySerpent (12648 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont have the scans, you just need to read up on superman. superman blocking it using heat vision should not have happen, since the omega beam can change direction. 

and last time i check odin doesnt have heat vision to block it

#46 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I think team 1 maybe, not sure

#47 Posted by MrDirector786 (43613 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @HolySerpent said:

" @superdemon: Superman is protected by the source wall. and mary marvel to my understanding was hit with omega beam without the omega effect. "

Prove it.  And Superman blocked the OB/OE with heat vision. "
Blocking the beams with his heat vision was terrible writing. That whole issue was horrible writing.
#48 Edited by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:

" @superdemon said:

" @HolySerpent said:

Prove it.  And Superman blocked the OB/OE with heat vision. "
Blocking the beams with his heat vision was terrible writing. That whole issue was horrible writing. "
I agree. It doesn't make any sense. But, it's something to put in perspective when judging the very inconsistent OE.
#49 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @jashro44 said:

" @jashro44 said:
i guess your right "
He is right. Odin nor DS is not omnipotent, but I do believe he is essential to the 616 universe. He did create 616 Earth after all. If we used Darkseid's best showing only and ignored the rest of his consistency, this match would go to the team. I, however, see Darkseid doing nothing more to Odin than Surfer did. After that, it;s back to Thanos vs Odin, which I believe Odin wins. Eventually. "
Imo, current Thanos > Odin. Hell, I'd say that even Annihilation Thanos was more powerful than Odin due to his fight with the Maker. If you remember, Maker was referred to as being the most powerful being in the known universe by Gladiator. And Thanos made her cry shortly before destroying her mind. lol.
#50 Edited by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:

" @superdemon said:

" @jashro44 said:

" @jashro44 said:
i guess your right "
He is right. Odin nor DS is not omnipotent, but I do believe he is essential to the 616 universe. He did create 616 Earth after all. If we used Darkseid's best showing only and ignored the rest of his consistency, this match would go to the team. I, however, see Darkseid doing nothing more to Odin than Surfer did. After that, it;s back to Thanos vs Odin, which I believe Odin wins. Eventually. "
Imo, current Thanos > Odin. Hell, I'd say that even Annihilation Thanos was more powerful than Odin due to his fight with the Maker. If you remember, Maker was referred to as being the most powerful being in the known universe by Gladiator. And Thanos made her cry shortly before destroying her mind. lol. "
I was going to bring that up the other day, but I figured my inbox would fill up with insults and threats. lol. It has happened before. I'd almost agree though. But, most will call Kallark's statement hyperbole.