Fight!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Every Member of JLA and Avengers?

Beings below Spectre level start being inconsequential when you give Thanos a cosmic cube and turn off PIS/ CIS

Its not his inherent ability is so much superior, its just you have given him an extremely powerful hax item.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Every Member of JLA and Avengers?

Beings below Spectre level start being inconsequential when you give Thanos a cosmic cube and turn off PIS/ CIS

Its not his inherent ability is so much superior, its just you have given him an extremely powerful hax item.

yup, every member.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@overlordarhas: How about amps? Cause people are just going to add some HOM Wanda and HOG Ion or Thoughtbot Supes or Godwave Wanda etc and it would be spite...

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: How about amps? Cause people are just going to add some HOM Wanda and HOG Ion or Thoughtbot Supes or Godwave Wanda etc and it would be spite...

JLA and Avengers only, if they do not normally use that item/ability then it is not included.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Is the Spectre more powerful than a cosmic cube?

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Unbound Spectre is waaaaay above a cosmic cube. Think of him as a tier below (and some even say equal to) LT.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Unbound Spectre is waaaaay above a cosmic cube. Think of him as a tier below (and some even say equal to) LT.

Of course not, they say that based on their job being the same, not including the fact that LT is meant to be the second most powerful being in marvel reality when same is not true for Spectre,and thats not including how Marvel reality, in terms of cosmic pantheon, is way bigger and more vast than DC.

Also look at the things Cosmic cube has done, replace eternity, created a reality for each heroes, cause trans-multiversal damage, thats lot better than what Spectre has done, breaking the fourth wall and creating beings out of comic book (well comic book inside a comic book story :p ).

@dondave said:

Before their retcon no, Cosmic cube just has feats far above Spectre. But we have a retcon from Kubik who himself admitted Celestials are more powerful than him, and thats backed by bio. That kind of contradicts a long showing of power from cosmic cubes.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course not, they say that based on their job being the same, not including the fact that LT is meant to be the second most powerful being in marvel reality when same is not true for Spectre,and thats not including how Marvel reality, in terms of cosmic pantheon, is way bigger and more vast than DC.

Also look at the things Cosmic cube has done, replace eternity, created a reality for each heroes, cause trans-multiversal damage, thats lot better than what Spectre has done, breaking the fourth wall and creating beings out of comic book (well comic book inside a comic book story :p ).

@dondave said:

Before their retcon no, Cosmic cube just has feats far above Spectre. But we have a retcon from Kubik who himself admitted Celestials are more powerful than him, and thats backed by bio. That kind of contradicts a long showing of power from cosmic cubes.

when did this happen? this seems like Mxy's thing.

i dont see how that's a low showing from cosmic cubes since kubik did admit he had infinite power but celestials were trans infinite. If anything that's a very high showing for the celestials.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when did this happen? this seems like Mxy's thing.

i dont see how that's a low showing from cosmic cubes since kubik did admit he had infinite power but celestials were trans infinite. If anything that's a very high showing for the celestials.

Not too sure on which comics it is, but its a FF story arc where Dr. Doom steals the power of Galactus. In KMC Mr. Master a very respected debator posted the scans if you wanna check it out.

Reed brings his 4th wall breaking capabilities

into the scene:

[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13985315_CCU_Doom10.jpg]

[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13985317_CCU_Doom11.jpg]

[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13985318_CCU_Doom12.jpg]

[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13985320_CCU_Doom13.jpg]

[img=http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13985321_CCU_Doom14.jpg]

That's right folks, Reed materialized "monsters" from Marvel Comic Books!

Then again, what am I thinking, this is Reed ... this, is ... Reed.

Its from this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=572339&pagenumber=6http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=572339&pagenumber=6

which has plenty of other feats from cosmic cube.

2. It is a low showing because we know Galactus and Celestials are about peer, while we know Thanos with CCU has replaced the sentinence of Eternity. So either Celestials are individually above Eternity, which is contradicted by well everything, or CCU has been retconned (because its backed by handbook as well)

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

thanks for posting the scans. and yeah, i know about Mr Master, i have an account on KMC (though i go by a different name), he's a great debater. ive gotta hand it to you, you and Mr. Master are the most knowledgeable guys when it comes to marvel cosmics.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall

@rolldestroyer: Ah cool i didnt know you go to KMC. And thanks, well marvel cosmic is pretty much what interests me the most :)

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OverLordArhas

@killemall said:

@rolldestroyer: Ah cool i didnt know you go to KMC. And thanks, well marvel cosmic is pretty much what interests me the most :)

Heh, you guys have one too.

BTW, Off topic, how can we kill an annoying RAPTOR.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thanos and Darkseid unless I'm missing something...

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Wally West or Insane Genis Vell or Classic Strange or PC Fate are in this fight obviously JL-A team wins. If at least one of them are in this fight then they win. However if none of them are then Darkseid and Thanos win.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killemall

@supermanwithatan01 said:

If Wally West or Insane Genis Vell or Classic Strange or PC Fate are in this fight obviously JL-A team wins. If at least one of them are in this fight then they win. However if none of them are then Darkseid and Thanos win.

What is either of the three supposed to do against Thanos with cosmic cube (assuming Wally just doesnt take the cube away from him before he wishes) or Genis is merged with Entropy's power and has a big bang gun, but then with exactly those power during Mad God Saga he was never a part of Avengers anyways.

Cosmic cube is comfortable above anyone there.

Really what is Classic Strange supposed to do in a random encounter against a cosmic cube?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well he's sparred with the Living Tribunal and could just banish the cosmic cube to a pocket universe like the PR Beyonder surmised he could have done to him. Classic strange did require prep in certain instances but his magic is practically on par with the cosmic cube anyways. More so, seeing as how he was (with prep) considered a multiversal threat. It wouldn't come to that though, since Wally would steal their kinetic energy from them (including their thoughts) then remove their brains (yeah he's actually done that). Leaving then brain dead and motionless. Then BFR them into the speed force which neither Thanos not Darkseid have the physical feats to escape from immediately.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also this is a pic of All of marvels avengers (technically) and the op says ALL.. Genis Vell IS an avenger.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/82914/1658155-the_avengers_hulk_front.jpg

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well he's sparred with the Living Tribunal

He tried to attack him LT put him under his own spell. Then LT gave him a small test and he succeded giving earth some time.

Its not like he proved to be LT equal or something.

And thats not including how Inbetween totally beat him with ease.

Or how he himself admitted Loki was more powerful.

Or how he was completely helpless against Set, when a cosmic cube destroyed it.

Or how he himself said Neptune is more powerful than him, and cosmic cube has replaced eternity, when Thanos was weilding it.

could just banish the cosmic cube to a pocket universe like the PR Beyonder surmised he could have done to him.

Beyonder was drunk in that instance.

And Thanos isnt just going to sit there and let Dr. Strange banish him, he can do a whole hell lot on him, just like how with IG he clapped his hands and Dr. Strange was helpless.

Classic strange did require prep in certain instances but his magic is practically on par with the cosmic cube anyways.

Really?

Coz i remember him being inferior to Dormammu , while cosmic cube has shown power on Eternity level.

Himself admitting Loki is more powerful.

Really lets see you show me a feat from Dr. Strange, using magic, in a random encounter and i will match and exceed that feat with a feat from cosmic cube. Wanna give it a try?

More so, seeing as how he was (with prep) considered a multiversal threat.

Really now?? One instance where Dr. Strange was a multiversal threat please? And dont given him Dr. Strange vs Shuma Gorath, it was only going to destroy all of nether realm, and thats just a statement, matched by a fight between Odin and Seth.

It wouldn't come to that though, since Wally would steal their kinetic energy from them (including their thoughts) then remove their brains (yeah he's actually done that).

Well he can just take away the cube before Thanos merges with the cube, that i admit, once mere Wally is horribly insignificant, so are everyone else you have mentioned.

Then BFR them into the speed force which neither Thanos not Darkseid have the physical feats to escape from immediately.

BFR Thanos into a dimension of pure energy?? Really ?? How exactly isnt that going to be a repeat performance of Marvel Universe : The End.

We have seen Thanos adapt and absorb energy from Death, adapt and absorb energy from Heart of the Infinity, Adam and absorb merge with cosmic cube , some of his retconned clones have merged with Terra Forma.

You really dont BFR thanos in a dimension filled with energy.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Killemall

Also this is a pic of All of marvels avengers (technically) and the op says ALL.. Genis Vell IS an avenger.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/82914/1658155-the_avengers_hulk_front.jpg

Genis Vell was an avengers at one point in time, cant recall the issue.

Thats not what i am asking.

Insane Genis Vell, during Mad God Saga was merged with Entrophy and had a big bang gun, and hence was able to re-create a big bang on multiversal level.

A later appearance he gets beaten by Atlas.

Point was that particular series is an amped up version and he wasnt an avenger when he was amped up.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Well he's sparred with the Living Tribunal

He tried to attack him LT put him under his own spell. Then LT gave him a small test and he succeded giving earth some time.

Its not like he proved to be LT equal or something.

And thats not including how Inbetween totally beat him with ease.

Or how he himself admitted Loki was more powerful.

Or how he was completely helpless against Set, when a cosmic cube destroyed it.

Or how he himself said Neptune is more powerful than him, and cosmic cube has replaced eternity, when Thanos was weilding it.

could just banish the cosmic cube to a pocket universe like the PR Beyonder surmised he could have done to him.

Beyonder was drunk in that instance.

And Thanos isnt just going to sit there and let Dr. Strange banish him, he can do a whole hell lot on him, just like how with IG he clapped his hands and Dr. Strange was helpless.

Classic strange did require prep in certain instances but his magic is practically on par with the cosmic cube anyways.

Really?

Coz i remember him being inferior to Dormammu , while cosmic cube has shown power on Eternity level.

Himself admitting Loki is more powerful.

Really lets see you show me a feat from Dr. Strange, using magic, in a random encounter and i will match and exceed that feat with a feat from cosmic cube. Wanna give it a try?

More so, seeing as how he was (with prep) considered a multiversal threat.

Really now?? One instance where Dr. Strange was a multiversal threat please? And dont given him Dr. Strange vs Shuma Gorath, it was only going to destroy all of nether realm, and thats just a statement, matched by a fight between Odin and Seth.

It wouldn't come to that though, since Wally would steal their kinetic energy from them (including their thoughts) then remove their brains (yeah he's actually done that).

Well he can just take away the cube before Thanos merges with the cube, that i admit, once mere Wally is horribly insignificant, so are everyone else you have mentioned.

Then BFR them into the speed force which neither Thanos not Darkseid have the physical feats to escape from immediately.

BFR Thanos into a dimension of pure energy?? Really ?? How exactly isnt that going to be a repeat performance of Marvel Universe : The End.

We have seen Thanos adapt and absorb energy from Death, adapt and absorb energy from Heart of the Infinity, Adam and absorb merge with cosmic cube , some of his retconned clones have merged with Terra Forma.

You really dont BFR thanos in a dimension filled with energy.

Cannot say anything but WOW.

"BFR Thanos into a dimension of pure energy?? Really ?? How exactly isnt that going to be a repeat performance of Marvel Universe : The End.

You really dont BFR thanos in a dimension filled with energy."

^^This is a good point:)

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TifaLockhart

I'm thinking even the Flash is out of his depth here. I can't prove it, but Rock of Ages and the letter column of a Flash comic and JLAvengers make me believe so.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel the end was a joke story from a writer playing at his favorite creation. Toaa have Thanos the HOTU as he states it was predetermined to happen. To fix the flaw. Thanos without prep isn't nearly as impressive as Classic Strange. All I have is my iPhone now because I shattered my laptops screen so that's why I'm not tagging you. Apologies. Par Beyonder acknowledged Strange as the most powerful man in the multiverse. And I didn't say strange defeated the Tribunal, he held his own. Without prep. Thanos is no more impressive than Thor without Prep or an artifact. As for Wally, you haven't addressed Wally stealing the Kinetic Energy from electrons in Thanos' body, thusly rendering him a statue and braindead (Electrons are what make up neurons which fire as impulses and control your capacity to function) Wally's affected brains on more than one occasion and has stolen KE from electrons (from a computer and neurons directly) twice to my knowledge. Then he removes the Cosmic Cube, while removing Thanos' brain and vibrating through him as to blow him up. He could solo, so could Classic Strange. Insane Genis Vell and PC Fate who DID match the non-jobber Jim corrirgan Spectre.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: I think one argument would be he could take the cube away from Thanos before he had a chance to become a god , by merging with it.

Then not only are JLA and Avengers fighting a normal Thanos and Darkseid, they also have a hax item that can solo.

Although i feel that defeats the purpose of the thread.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TifaLockhart

Ok, that's where I really really disagree. Again.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oy. Aimed at supermanwithatan. I disagree that Flash would solo. Darkseid's Omega Beams would see to that.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lastsonofczarnia Wally outran death. He has reaction time that equivocates to faster than 1,000 "years" per second. Picosecond. (It may be 1 million?). He has the ability to control kinetic energy and both Darkseid and Thanos while durable, wouldn't be about to think let alone fight back vs a morals off West. Plain and Simple. They have no defense for his offense, and no time for offense against someone they won't even know is there.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'd be surprised at what Darkseid knows.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

giving thanos the cosmic cube and no pis/cis seems like overkill

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I'm a fan of Darkseid and Thanos is alright as well it's just no pis/CIS, Wally eats their lunch. He could handle both of them alone. He makes this fight unfair.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TifaLockhart

I still disagree. But we're not getting anywhere.

For what it's worth, Fastbak outran Death too, and yet Darkseid was never beaten by him.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think about it this way, The CC is a tool. It requires thought to even factor in here. Kinetic Energy is just a fancy word for motion. Even motion of Subatomic particles (protons neutrons and electrons). Wally West has used his speed steal/lend to direct affect Electrons. By extension neurons (which he's done before as well). If he steals Thanos and Darkseids Kinetic energy, they will not be able to function. Mentally or physically. Thus rending the cosmic cube irrelevant and their powers including the OMega Effect useless. He has even vibrated BRAINS out of beings (AMAZO) before. And he could do ALL of that faster than THOUGHT due to his reaction speed. Make sense?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was Another Nail. And I'm betting Darkseid has superspeed thought as well. I mean he sends out beams that are too fast for Superman to avoid without deflection, and Superman is faster than thought.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think about it this way, The CC is a tool. It requires thought to even factor in here. Kinetic Energy is just a fancy word for motion. Even motion of Subatomic particles (protons neutrons and electrons). Wally West has used his speed steal/lend to direct affect Electrons. By extension neurons (which he's done before as well). If he steals Thanos and Darkseids Kinetic energy, they will not be able to function. Mentally or physically. Thus rending the cosmic cube irrelevant and their powers including the OMega Effect useless. He has even vibrated BRAINS out of beings (AMAZO) before. And he could do ALL of that faster than THOUGHT due to his reaction speed. Make sense?

Can he pass through THANOS shields enhance by CC?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand what you're saying, but were talking about a flash that is laughably faster than Superman and when I said thought I was referring to Darkseid. Wally's reaction time is faster than anyone's speed at all (including travel) in this battle. He's an overpowered character but it is what it is

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos won't be able to use the CC since he has no prep to merge with it. Even if he did, Wally's vibrated to forcefields from the future as well as Lantern constructs. Idk that he can but no one knows that he can't. It's irrelevant in this case but it is a good point except for the KE steal.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TifaLockhart

Might be time to pick up some Flash comics for me, see if I can find anything juicy.

I can't believe I forgot Darkseid has time travel powers. How's Flash deal with that? Last time I checked, he needed the help of three other speedsters.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand what you're saying, but were talking about a flash that is laughably faster than Superman and when I said thought I was referring to Darkseid. Wally's reaction time is faster than anyone's speed at all (including travel) in this battle. He's an overpowered character but it is what it is

Yeah, what I'm thinking is and have not put in OP because of sleep deprivation is, THANOS will not attack but just TANK and DS can OPTIC all he wants.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol not hardly, Flash is now Barry Allen (again) since Geoff is a douche and hates Wally. Wally isn't in the new 52 and doesn't look like he's gonna be while Johns is in charge. I had scans with issues and context labeled on my laptop but alas, it's been destroyed by my tv... I dropped it on my bed where my laptop lay, in secret. Destroying my screen and heart in one faint crack... :'(

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TifaLockhart

Sorry dude.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's alright. I'm chillin watching LOTR fellowship and nba playoffs contemplating a new game that might help alleviate my grievances

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get a ps triple. Seriously.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a PS3 and 360 but the ONLY games I have are Justice League Heroes for Xbox and the Crash Bandicoot games downloaded on my 3.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TifaLockhart

Injustice.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel the end was a joke story from a writer playing at his favorite creation. Toaa have Thanos the HOTU as he states it was predetermined to happen. To fix the flaw.

Yeah it wasnt a joke, unless you are extremely biased.

And it is well supported by the chronology that Thanos does in fact, has the ability to adapt to and absorb any kind of energy.

So no idea what you are talking about here.

Thanos without prep isn't nearly as impressive as Classic Strange.

Not true most of the time, but at his best likely above. They havent actually fought though

Par Beyonder acknowledged Strange as the most powerful man in the multiverse.

And he did exactly that to Hulk.

I am asking for feats not empty derivel and hyperbole.

And that not including how Spiderman totally beat him up.

And I didn't say strange defeated the Tribunal, he held his own.

Not really no.

Here is the scans in question

So what does he do:

a. Strange attack LT with crimson band.

b. LT blocks it and turns it back at him.

c. Strange manages to resist the band for a while.

d. LT gives him a task which he performs and LT gives him time.

And just like everyone else here Dr. Strange admitting LT could have killed him anytime he wants:

No Caption Provided

"Even so i know that in an instants thought you may utterly destroy me and the earth"

Not really holding his own i would think.

Thanos is no more impressive than Thor without Prep or an artifact.

Yeah this is rubbish.

That why Thanos, without any artifact beat Thor and Thing together.

Thats why Thanos, on his own , over powered Lord Marvel, who made a mockery out of Silver Surfer, Quasar and Nova Prime Together.

Thats why Thanos, held his own against Odin for a whole issue, when same odin one shotted Silver Sufer and Drax.

Thats why Thanos was able to fight and beat Kosmos, the same person Gladiator was too scared to confront.

Thats why Thanos was able to fight and kill Rot, a baby abstract, and resulting blast made the very universe scream.

thats why Thanos minion, was able to stomp Thor in Avengers Assemble.

Thor being just as powerful as Thanos without prep is things people say when they have no clue about Thanos power level.

Thats utter rubbish.

As for Wally, you haven't addressed Wally stealing the Kinetic Energy from electrons in Thanos' body, thusly rendering him a statue and braindead (Electrons are what make up neurons which fire as impulses and control your capacity to function) Wally's affected brains on more than one occasion and has stolen KE from electrons (from a computer and neurons directly) twice to my knowledge. Then he removes the Cosmic Cube, while removing Thanos' brain and vibrating through him as to blow him up.

Really?

Coz i remember trying this on my last reply:

Well he can just take away the cube before Thanos merges with the cube, that i admit, once merged Wally is horribly insignificant, so are everyone else you have mentioned.

I think that addresses it pretty well.

He could solo, so could Classic Strange. Insane Genis Vell and PC Fate who DID match the non-jobber Jim corrirgan Spectre.

Wally could if he took away the cosmic cube before Thanos could use it. Classic Strange in a random encounter isnt matching a cosmic cube, when we clearly know he is inferior. Would you like me to star posting scans why?

Genis Vell is about Surfer level character really, although when he had the power of Entropy and Big Bang gun (a very specific version ) had enough to match the cosmic cube, other version dont, he lost against freakin Atlas.

Thanos won't be able to use the CC since he has no prep to merge with it. Even if he did, Wally's vibrated to forcefields from the future as well as Lantern constructs. Idk that he can but no one knows that he can't. It's irrelevant in this case but it is a good point except for the KE steal.

You are no longer a physical entity once you merge with a cosmic cube. Wally would be horribly insignificant ONCE merged, although i do agree he could take it away before they could merge.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid created Stayne, Takion's rival. Flash goes down.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh crap I didnt realize that Thanos has a cosmic cube LMAO.