Feats. for Dragons please.

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MFrenzy11

ok alduin and paarthurnax are ancient dragon in dragon rank thts like elder god they speak the ancient language which gives the access to fire ice meteor shower lighting speed invulnerability and just about anything all they have to do is think of 3 differnt words in that language and isomething weird will come out their mouth they can fly of course and ur other standard characteristics like dagger like teeth and claws. Alduin himself torchered sovngarde basically a heaven for plenty of centuries because he was so powerful the ancient la language but he became cocky and greedy paarthurnax was just as powerful except used his powers for good and his humble and brilliant

Avatar image for swordandshields
SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SwordandShields

@MFrenzy11: so...the dragons are up there with Elder Gods. That changes things. If they have powers like that then Dragons Take it.

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MFrenzy11

well if u think about it this way the ranking of the air force and navy are different so dragons and gods are different to just take in to consideration, for example fus ro dah means yo push in their language and it would easily push thanos or darkseid of their feet would hurt them probably not but i would get anooying yol means fire so if they did something like fus ro yol it would come out to be be a push and fire attack just things like that makes this avery interesting fight and my elder gods statement i was trying to think about the one b4 but couldnt think of it but i think its sky fathers if thts the rank b4 elders thn ths what i would give them each

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MFrenzy11

any other opinions...

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kingkronos

Seriously? The best feat in all Skyrim was for Alduin in the beginning destroying a small village. Yes, they are Dragon deities but they are nowhere near Thanos or Darkseid in terms of power. This is a big mismatch.....

MFrenzy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MFrenzy11

nope if u played skyrim u would know that they are extremely powerful in the language in which they speak how is putting two dragon legends against 2 iconic dc and marvel characters a mismatch???

and plus Do u not remember going to sovengarde and having to kill alduin bcuz he was tormenting it for so long

Avatar image for thecrewcabanger
TheCrewcabanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheCrewcabanger

@mfrenzy11: He was in Sovangarde because his physical body got destroyed by us.

Also, their tongue did have lots of power and could do many things for them but they were made out to be way more powerful in the lore and story than they actually were.

;)