Thanos and Darkseid Run the Gauntlet

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dre_Savage

Rules- No prep, battlefield destruction, time machines, Infinity Gauntlet or HOTU. For someone to be eliminated from this gauntlet, they either must be killed, or physically removed from the arena (be it a super punch to space or thrown out of the ring like a high school wrestling match) Full rest and battlefield restoration after match. The location is Central Park in NYC.

Round 1- Morals on.

Round 2- Morals off

Wave 1-

Luke Cage, Warpath, Beast, Lizard, Blob and Omega Red

Wave 2-

Toxin, Carnage, Rhino and Venom.

Wave 3-

Colossus, Sasquatch, Wendigo and Thing

Wave 4-

Red Hulk, Grey Hulk and Kalibak

Wave 5-

Abomination, Kurse and Green Lantern

Wave 6-

Apocalypse, Magneto and Graviton

Wave 7-

Atrocitus, Gladiator and The Hulk

Wave 8-

Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman and Bizarro

Wave 9-

Thor, Juggernaut and Beta Ray Bill

Wave 10-

Lobo, Ultron and Worldbreaker Hulk

Wave 11-

Martian Manhunter, Superman and Black Adam

Wave 12-

Swamp Thing, HP Doomsday and Despero

Wave 13-

Silver Surfer and Amazo

Wave 14-

Zarathos Ghost Rider, Mephisto and Larfleeze

Wave 15-

Odin and Dormammu

Bonus- Tyrant (Full Power)

*Game Zone: Fan's Choice on Facebook*

Happy fighting.

Avatar image for tenebrous_guile
Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing up to round 12 even slows them down.

From what I hear of Swamp thing though, he can very well stop them in their tracks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first eleven rounds are a waste of time. They stop at round fourteen

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Stop at 12.

They slaughter most of the prior rounds with a few exceptions.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 12

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might stop at 12, but definitely stop at 15.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 12 or 14

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

The first eleven rounds are a waste of time. They stop at round fourteen

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 10, definitely stops at 14.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else wanna take a crack at this?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

stop at 12

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defiantly stops at 12.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Swamp Thing, the strongest version of Doomsday and Despero on the same team? They can't get past that.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at 12.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I see Graviton from round 6 as a possible threat provided he doesnt job. The dude had entire superhuman community of earth twinged helplessly against his Gravity manipulation.

Other than that stops at Round 12.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

12 is no joke.Hard to see a way pass them.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see Graviton from round 6 as a possible threat provided he doesnt job. The dude had entire superhuman community of earth twinged helplessly against his Gravity manipulation.

Provided that Darkseid (Or the Omega Effect) doesn't job, his Omega Beams should make short work of him.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dre_Savage

@nickthedevil:

Are the Beams like Cyke's beams, whereas they incinerate anything they touch? Can they be avoided, or can 'Seid open his eyes and just destroy everything by looking at it instantly, like a Medusa glare?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea they stop at 12

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a pretty tough 12 . i think 12 would be problems

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

Provided that Darkseid (Or the Omega Effect) doesn't job, his Omega Beams should make short work of him.

One on one even Thanos could take him on, his telepathy would likewise make short work of Graviton (after all Thanos has consistently been referred to as the most powerful Avengers villian, second atm perhaps only to Michael Korvac)

Its just that here Graviton might get the first move.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 14.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: the Omega Effect, is some power source/ element of the universe that transcends things like durability, inanimate or living things. As King Kirby intended it, and Writers who stayed true to his way, the Omega Beam connects and disintegrates things from existence, or even Teleports things to other places in space/time.

Later times, mostly prominent is Superman writers, they jobbed Darkseid hard and even made his OE seem like just a glorified heat vision that could be deflected or even tanked (which pisses me off so damn much).

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Right, but he doesn't have the power output (that's been seen, at least by me) to beat either of these two. The Avengers one thing. Darkseid and Thanos are another.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe without morals they still get THAT far. Can't some of those bricks like Supes speed blitz and throw them out of Central Park for disqualification?

thatguy1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thatguy1992
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@killemall: Right, but he doesn't have the power output (that's been seen, at least by me) to beat either of these two. The Avengers one thing. Darkseid and Thanos are another.

He has had every single super hero helpless against his gravitation power at once, all the while fighting some fodder heroes in thunderbolt.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

If thanos lite goes for a omega beam at graviton, then they can stop at 15

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: No Marvel Earth character has the durability of either the mad Titan or the New God. All Darkseid needs is a glance, one, a simple glance and he's gone forever. None of them can do that either.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: No Marvel Earth character has the durability of either the mad Titan or the New God.

We are not talking about 1 or 2 characters though, we are talking about him having what 40+ character helpless against him while fighting other heroes.

That honestly, at least to me, seem far beyond the power of Thanos or Darkseid for that matter.

All Darkseid needs is a glance, one, a simple glance and he's gone forever. None of them can do that either.

Well if we get technical, his omega beam often time is potrayed as what energy beam , more or less, anything to prevent Graviton from simply manipulating it?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

@killemall: No Marvel Earth character has the durability of either the mad Titan or the New God.

We are not talking about 1 or 2 characters though, we are talking about him having what 40+ character helpless against him while fighting other heroes.

While definitely an impressive feat, More than half of those are street level characters. Even less are mid tier, and even less that that are high tier. The power remains the same, forty ants does not equate to one person.

All Darkseid needs is a glance, one, a simple glance and he's gone forever. None of them can do that either.

Well if we get technical, his omega beam often time is potrayed as what energy beam , more or less, anything to prevent Graviton from simply manipulating it?

Of course it is, it's partly what's earned Darkseid the title of Jobberseid. Graviton, however, does not draw power from or tap into the Omega Force, meaning he shouldn't be able to control said beams. Every instance ever where someone has dodged it or straight up tanked it is just good ol' PIS, and most often, done by Superman writers that simply have him deflect it with his own Heat vision or simply wade through it like it was a torrent of water.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While definitely an impressive feat, More than half of those are street level characters. Even less are mid tier, and even less that that are high tier. The power remains the same, forty ants does not equate to one person.

I think thats hardly fair man.

Yeah sure a lot of them are street level what about the power houses though. Heck one of the person caught helpless is Genis Vell post mad god saga, he's already up there in power closer to Thanos and Darkseid. Then i see Thor, i see Hulk, i see Vision, I see Thing, i see Hercules, i see Iron Man, together they already have more than enough firepower to take either.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

14 diffinetely doesn't clear.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wave 1:

Luke Cage rushes t'wards Darkseid an' punches 'im in the gut, but he only managed ta pulverize the bones in his fist an' didn't do no dame whatsoever to Darkseid, Cage then screams in pain an' says "s-s-sweet s-s-sister!" an' Darkseid grabs Cage by the throat an' says "you are foolish to attack me, insect. Such a suicidal, straight-forward assault on ME will only result in your own destruction!" an' uses his matter manipulation an' reduces Cage to ashes the same way he did ta Kalibak once. Warpath jumps t'wards Darkseid an' Darkseid just grabs 'im, lifts 'im above his head an does a backbreaker an' breaks his spine AN' his body in two. Then Omega Red goes fer Thanos, but Thanos just grabs him by the throat an' says "you must pray for your own demise" an' squeezes so hard he not only breaks his neck, but also pulverizes it an' squashes his throat. Then Blob rushes t'wards Thanos an' Blob says "nice job dealin' with the paperweight, Thanos, now let's see how ya deal with someone yer own size!" an' Thanos says "amusing. Do you really think a grotesque, overweight weakling like YOU could ever hope do even harm ME?" an' Blob pulls his fist back ta punch Thanos, but Thanos punches Blob in the face an' smashes his skull ta bits. Then Beast an' Lizard goes for Darkseid an' charges t'wards him, an' Darkseid says "ah, two remaining fools rushing straight towards their death. Granting me the opportunity to do…THIS!" an' Darkseid blasts Beast with one of his eyes, an' Lizard with the other an' reduces 'em to ashes.

Wave 2:

Rhino charges t'wards Darkseid with his horn in front, but Darkseid allows 'im ta hit 'im cuz he knows Rhino cant harm him. Rhino smashed into Darkseid, but Darkseid didn't get damaged whatsoever an' Rhino already has brain damage. Then Darkseid puts 'im outta his misery an' reduces Sytsevich to ashes with the Omega Beams. Darkseid says "unimpressive". Then Venom tries ta tie Darkseid up, an' he does it but Darkseid effortlessly breaks out with his brute strength. Darkseid says "you DARE attempt to ensnare ME?!? YOU DARE??!!!" an' blasts Venom with the Omega Beams an' reduces Venom to ashes. Then Carnage goes for Thanos an' turns his left hand into an axe an' tries ta hit Thanos with it, but Thanos grabs his forearm an' says "don't make me laugh, Earthling" an' uses his matter manipulation an' turns Carnage into rock. Then Thanos mindra*es Toxin an' KO's him.

Wave 3:

Thing an' Colossus attacks Darkseid, an' they both punch 'im at the chest, but Thing's fist gets smashes into pebbles (as much as I love Thing, not even he's tough enough ta handle Darkseid) an' Colossus's fist turns flat, an' then Darkseid grabs Colossus's head an' squeezes an' squashes it, an' then he backhands Thing's head an' smashes it ta pebbles an' says "you should appreciate this, fools. Dying by MY hands is the most honorable death this Universe has to offer". Then Sasquatch an' Wendigo are rushin' t'wards Thanos like crazy, but Thanos pim* smacks 'em in their heads an' smashes their skulls to bits.

Wave 4:

Kalibak rushes t'wards Darkseid, an' does a loud battle shout an' then jumps t'wards 'im an' tries ta hammer 'im with the Beta-Club, but Darkseid grabs the Beta-Club an' blocks, then he drops the Beta-Club, then Kalibak tries ta punch Darkseid with a straight right, but Darkseid catches his punch, an' then squeezes his fist, which hurts Kalibak badly an' falls down on his knees, an' Darkseid says "this has been your destiny since your birth, Kalibak! DEATH BY MY HAND!" an' then body slams Kalibak, an' then blasts 'im with the Omega Beams an' reduces 'im ta ashes. Then Grey Hulk an' Red Hulk rushes t'wards Darkseid, but he punches Red Hulk in the gut an' smashes thru his gut an' kills 'im, then he grabs Grey Hulk in a bearhug an' after 3 seconds he breaks 'im in half, literally.

Wave 5:

Abomination goes up an' punches Thanos like crazy, but Thanos then catches both of Abomination's fists an' says "foolhardy Earthling! NO ONE lays hands on mighty Thanos unpunished!" an' twists his arms, then he grabs Abomination's head an' snaps his neck with a sudden twist. I'm guessin' we're usin' Hal Jordan. Darkseid blasts Jordan with the Omega Beams, but Jordan puts up a force-field, but it aint strong enough ta handle the Omega Beams an' Darkseid says "a Green Lantern? This shall be entertaining. Your power ring's power is fueled by your own will. But of what use is that, after I have ERASED your will to fight?" an' breaks thru the force-field an' reduces Jordan ta ashes (I love sayin' that). Then he sees Kurse rushin' t'wards 'im, an' Darkseid quickly grabs his throat an' squeezes an' strangles 'im, then he blasts Kurse with the full force of the Omega Beams at the same time an' reduces him ta ashes.

Wave 6:

Apocalypse shape-shifts his left hand into a mace, an' his right one into a hammer, then charges t'wards Darkseid an' says "is this the one known as Darkseid? I am not impressed. I will destroy you, and then I shall take over your planet known as "Apokolips", and achieve supreme leadership over all of it's population!" an' Darkseid just stands there an' says "all that you shall achieve, fool, is death! My Omega Beams will reduce you to atomic molecules" an' blasts Apocalypse with the Omega Beams. But then Magneto comes an' uses his magnetic powers an' lifts Darkseid up in the air an' Darkseid says "what manner of trickery is this?" an' looks back an' sees Magneto an' says "foolhardy mutant! Is this your attempt to defeat me?!" an' then blasts magneto with the Omega Beams an' reduces him to ashes. Then b'fore Graviton can do a pi**, Darkseid mindrap*s 'im an' KO's 'im, then he reduces him to ashes with the Omega Beams too so he aint gonna wake up. Then Apocalypse rushes t'wards Darkseid an' knocks 'im down to the ground with his mace hand, an' says "FIGHT ME, fool! When we're finished there shall be nothing left of you except for a broken down stain of blood!" an' Darkseid is amused cuz of the fact Apocalypse actially thinks he has any hope ta beat Darkseid, an' Darkseid does an evil smile says "you must pray for own downfall" an' grabs Apocalypse in a bearhug, an' now that he is in such an amazin' position, he lobotomizes Apocalypse by blastin' 'im in the forehead with a fragment of the power of the Omega Beams. The bearhug also breaks Apocalypse's spine, an' then Darkseid reduces Apocalypse to atomic molecules with the Omega Beams, as promised.

Wave 7:

Hulk rushes t'wards Darkseid an' yells "GREY MAN MAKE HULK ANGRY!!!!! NOW HULK SMASH GREY MAN!!!!!" an' tries ta double hammerfist Darkseid, but Darkseid blocks an' says "I think not" an' pim* smacks Hulk at the right side of his face with his right hand, an' knocks 'im to the ground, an' the right part of Hulk's face got swollen an' Hulk started bleedin' like crazy. Hulk says "g...grey man....s-strong....b-but Hulk n-n-not understand....how did grey m-man get so strong...." an' gets up an' says "Hulk is...strongest...there....is...." an' Darkseid says "you possess the mentality and vocabulary of a child, brute. I wouldn't except one such as you to understand the power I possess" an' grabs Hulk's throat an' manhandles him an' breaks Hulk's neck hard, an' then brutally tears his head off. Atrocitus then rushes t'wards Darkseid an' punches 'im into a buildin', an' the buildin' falls down on Darkseid. Darkseid then aggressively gets outta the rubble an' yells "WHO DARES??!" an' Atrocitus says "I do, fool" an' Darkseid says "ah, Atrocitus, lord and master of the Red Lantern corps. I have long waited for this confrontation" an' Atrocitus flies t'wards Darkseid but Darkseid smashes 'im to the ground with a double hammerfist when he's close enough. Then he picks Atrocitus up an' gets ready ta punch 'im, but Atrocitus then punches him first in the face with a haymaker, then again in the face with a backhand. Then Darkseid says "your physical strength impresses me, Lantern. But perhaps you failed to witness the fate of the green beast" an' Atrocitus says "ah, you think your pathetic battle with that lummox will help? His rage was admirable, but he was mindless and weak! Something ATROCITUS is NOT!" an' then tries ta punch Darkseid with a straight right, but Darkseid catches his punch an' Darkseid says "fool" an' punches Atrocitus with an uppercut an' sends 'im flyin', then blasts Atrocitus with the Omega Beams which sends 'im flyin' even further. Then Darkseid goes after him. But then Gladiator flies t'wards Darkseid an' says "prepare for your demi-AKK!" an' Darkseid grabs 'im by the throat an' says "fool" an' reduces 'im to ashes with the Omega Beams. Then Atrocitus is back an' flies t'wards Darkseid, but then Darkseid grabs 'im an' knee-kicks him in the gut. Then Darkseid blasts Atrocitus with the full force of the Omega Beams an' eventually reduces him to ashes.

Wave 8:

Wonder Woman jumps t'wards Darkseid an' tries ta kick 'im in the face, but he grabs her leg an' breaks it, then he grabs her in a bearhug an' squeezes as hard as he can an' breaks her spine. Then he reduces her to ashes with the Omega Beams. Bizarro then flies t'wards Darkseid an' says "BIZARRO LOVES GREY FACE, NOW BIZARRO SMASH GREY FACE!!!!" but Darkseid says "SILENCE! Darkseid does NOT waste time with a mindless lummox such as you!" an' destroys Bizarro's matter an' erases him from existence. Then Cap'n Marvel flies t'wards Darkseid an' punches 'im thru several buildin's, but then when Darkseid lands on the ground, he charges the Omega Effect in his fists, an' then when Cap'n Marvel flies t'wards Darkseid, an' when he's close enough Darkseid double uppercuts Cap'n Marvel with his enormous size, strength an' power combined with the Omega Effect, an' badly injures him, an' sends 'im flyin' miles, but then Darkseid blasts Cap'n Marvel with the Omega Sanction, an' Cap'n Marvel is gone.

Wave 9:

Man I think Thanos needs ta get some attention here, Darkseid's been soloin' so many muthafu**as so far, let's let Thanos have some fun too.

Thor flies t'wards Thanos an' says "thy evil schemes ends here, Titan!" but Thanos grabs Thor an' says "I think not" an' pim* smacks Thor into a buildin', an' the buildin' falls down on him. Beta Ray Bill then also flies t'wards Thanos, but Thanos simply uppercuts 'im thru several buildin's. Then Thor flies back an' from behind hits Thanos in the back with Mjolnir, an' b'fore he can get sent flyin' too far, Thor grabs his leg an' body slams 'im. Thanos then says "you dare confront ME? You Asgardians are as courageous as you are foolhardy and arrogant" an' Thor says "insolent Titan! I shall silence thy taunting tongue!" an' tries ta hit Thanos in the mouth with Mjolnir, but Thanos simply grabs Thor's hand an' blocks, an' says "unlikely" an' squeezes Thor's hand as hard as he can, an' Thor's in great pain, an' then Thanos charges his energy manipulation in his other fist an' punches Thoer like crazy in the face, an' Thor doesn't get sent flyin' cuz Thanos is still holdin' him. Then Darkseid says "the Asgardian is still alive? Disappointing" an' Thanos then pucnehs Thor into a buildin', an' the buildin' falls down on him. Thanos then says "silence, Darkseid! Thanos knows what must be done, and how it shall be!" Darkseid then says "you amuse me, Titan...." an' then Thor breaks outta the rubble, an' flies t'wards Darkseid an' Thanos, an' Beta Ray Bill's back too an' flies t'wards 'em too, an' Darkseid says "...you seek omnipotence, Titan? Pathetic. You dont know the meaning of the word. Now beware, fool! I am about to demonstrate the true meaning of omnipotence!" an' blasts Thor an' Beta Ray Bill with the Omega Beams an' destroys their matter, an' they are erased from existence. Then Darkseid hears Juggernaut rushin' t'wards him from behind, an' Darkseid looks back an' sees Juggy, an' Juggy says "nice job with the paperweights, rocky, now try someone yer own size! Cuz ya see, pal, when the Juggernaut has his force-field up 'n' runnin', an' he's built up some serious momentum...NOTHIN' STOPS THE JUGGERNAUT!" an' Darkseid says "that may be, fool..." an' Darkseid uses his matter manipulation an' removes all the ground below Juggy's feet an' Juggy says "eh? What's goin' on??!!!" an' Darkseid says "but without solid ground, your unstoppability is useless" an' Darkseid then blasts Juggernaut with the Omega Beams, an' sends him flyin' ta another Galaxy (he couldn't kill 'im, cuz Juggy's force-field was up, an' the force-field is literally impenetrable, but he could BFR 'im since that was allowed).

Wave 10:

Lobo jumps t'wards Darkseid an' grabs 'im an' Darkseid says "you again? Didn't our last encounter show you the foolishness of confronting me?" an' Lobo says "still mr. big talk, eh shugah? When I'm done with ya, there aint gonna be enough left ta show up my-AAAKK!!!!" an' Darkseid grabs Lobo's throat an' strangles 'im an' says "your banishment from the afterlife itself prevents me from destroying you....but I can make you suffer for your insolence and foolishness!" an' reduces Lobo's upper body an' lower body to ashes with the Omega Beams, an' only the head is left. Then Darkseid says "away with you" an' throws Lobo's head ta space. Then Darkseid sees Ultron, an' Darkseid immediately blasts Ultron with the full force of the Omega Beams, an' destroys his matter an' reduces him to ashes. Then WB Hulk rushes t'wards Darkseid like crazy an' yells "I'M GONNA SMASH YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!" an' then tries ta punch Darkseid, but Darkseid catches his punch an' says "I think not" an' knee kicks WB Hulk in the gut. Then Darkseid smashes WB Hulk's head to the ground with a double hammerfist, an' then picks 'im up an' punches 'im in the gut. Then WB Hulk gets mad an' punches Darkseid in the face, an' Darkseid says "your power is impressive for a mere mortal. But your strength is NOTHING to MINE!" an' uppercuts WB Hulk thru several buildin's. WB Hulk is injured, but he's gettin' madder an' madder, an' jumps t'wards Darkseid an' does a loud battle shout, but Darkseid grabs his throat an' says "you dull-witted, feeble minded FOOL! You are attacking ME, when you actually had a chance to RETREAT??! BAH! Pathetic. Your stupidity has leaded you to your own DESTRUCTION!" an' squeezes so hard he breaks WB Hulk's neck, an' blasts WB Hulk with the Omega Beams an' reduces 'im ta ashes.

Wave 11:

Superman yells "DARKSEID!!!" an' Darkseid looks back an' says "SUPERMAN! At last...a worthy opponent!" an' Superman tries ta punch Darkseid, but Darkseid grabs his fist an' knee kicks 'im in the gut, an' then grabs him an' throws 'im thru several buildin's, an' then Darkseid says "THANOS! Deal with the martian and the other fool! Superman is MINE!" an' then rushes t'wards Supes an' Thanos says "you dare give ME orders, fool? When this is over I'll tear you limb from limb, Darkseid!!" an' Martian Manhunter punches Thanos in the face, but then Thanos grabs Martian Manhunter an' throws 'im into a truck, an' the truck gets knocked back an' down. Then he blasts Black Adam with his energy manipulation, an' their battle goes on. Darkseid has reached Superman, an' says "are you willing to fight me, fool? Are you willing to fight for this barren wasteland that was so foolishly chosen as your adopted homeworld?" an' Superman says "anything to put your ugly mug down" an' Darkseid says "good" an' tries ta blast Superman with the Omega Beams, but Superman uses his speed an' avoids it an' flies t'wards Darkseid, an' then he uppercuts Darkseid at the chin, sendin' 'im flyin' a bit, but then Darkseid stops, an' Supes is flyin' t'wards him again, an' Darkseid then backhands Superman, an' then b'fore he can get sent flyin', Darkseid quickly grabs his foot an' body slams him. Then Superman tries ta get up, but Darkseid stomps Superman in the backhead, an' that smashes his head even deeper into the ground. Then Darkseid picks Superman up, an' pulls his fist back ta punch Supes, but Supes quickly punches Darkseid in the face, which knocks 'im to the ground. Then Darkseid gets up an' says "how noble" an' then Superman tries ta punch Darkseid, but Darkseid catches his punch an' body slams him Then Darkseid says "you are a magnificent opponent, Kryptonian. But your pointless resistence is only delaying the inevitable...the destruction of this miserable planet, and the death of the last Kryptonian!". Superman then gets u an' blasts Darkseid into the air with his heat vision, the nflies after him, grabs him in the air punches him to the ground, but b'fore he lans an' can cause too much collateral damage, Supes quickly flies down an' grabs Darkseid, an' body slams him. Darkseid then gets up an' says "I've always wondered, Kal-El...is it fear, courage or blindness that fuels your will to fight for your adopted homeworld?" an' grabs Superman's throat an' strangles 'im an' says "a pity we will never get to know, isn't it?" an' then keeps stranglin', then he says "there is still a part of me that knows mercy, Kryptonian. Thus, I shall honor your exstinct Kryptonian brethren, by granting you a fast demise!" an' then blasts Superman with the full force of the Omega Beams directly to Superman's brain, an' destroys his matter, an' then Superman, after all these many years of heroism, has been reduced to....ashes. Then Darkseid sees Thanos dealin' with J'onn an' Adam, but Darkseid just blasts both of 'em with the Omega Sanction, an' their death aint as merciful as Superman's was.

Wave 12:

I dunno...when i learn more about Despero an' Swamp Thing an' get ta know their feats I might say who'd win, but I dunno much 'bout 'em right now so well I'll be back, maybe.

But for now, this is gonna have ta be it.