#1 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Thanos and Adam Warlock with current powers defeat Captain Atom and Shazam the Wizard aka the keeper of magic ?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio

No one has an idea of who wins here ?

#3 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mad Titan & Adam Warlock Takes The Victory.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Adam Warlock.Shazam is the only one they would have to worry about.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam is strong enough to solo either Thanos or Adam Warlock. But I am not sure what Captain Atom can do here. His power seems to be a bit inconsistent. At times, Captain Atom seems to have powers like Molecule Man in terms of feats. But I think overall Atom would fall to Thanos or Warlock leaving Shazam in a 2 on 1. I can see Thanos and Warlock winning here.

#6 Posted by Frankenstein (6 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Shazam is strong enough to solo either Thanos or Adam Warlock. But I am not sure what Captain Atom can do here. His power seems to be a bit inconsistent. At times, Captain Atom seems to have powers like Molecule Man in terms of feats. But I think overall Atom would fall to Thanos or Warlock leaving Shazam in a 2 on 1. I can see Thanos and Warlock winning here."
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"I think Captain Atom would take Warlock, IMO. Thanos would be a problem, though... "

Iunno about that.

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Captain Atom would take Warlock, IMO. Thanos would be a problem, though...

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

If your talking of the shazam you speak off he wins this with ease. If its normal shazam then thanos takes this.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"I think Captain Atom would take Warlock, IMO. Thanos would be a problem, though... "

Hmm...interesting. If Atom could take Warlock out. Thanos wont be too much of a problem cause Shazam can keep him busy if not defeat him. Shazam is a Nigh Omnipotent being with mastery of all magic in the DC Universe. Thanos wont go down easy by no means here. But if Atom can prevail against Warlock its possible for Atom and Shazam the Wizard to win here.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean omnipotent shazam or Shazam the regular who use to fight superman. Basically billy.

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Iunno about that."

I do. Warlock is outclassed by Atom. If you want, I can post scans to support the bearer of the Quantum Field to show that his power is potentially limitless, a potential he has lived up to before...

#13 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"If your talking of the shazam you speak off he wins this with ease. If its normal shazam then thanos takes this."

I mean Shazam the Wizard. But who do you mean by Normal Shazam ? Captain Marvel aka Billy Baston or Shazam aka Freddy Freeman ?

#14 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#15 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"I mean omnipotent shazam or Shazam the regular who use to fight superman. Basically billy."

Ah I see

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Vance Astro says:
" Iunno about that."
I do. Warlock is outclassed by Atom. If you want, I can post scans to support the bearer of the Quantum Field to show that his power is potentially limitless, a potential he has lived up to before..."

Go ahead.

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Go ahead."

Maybe later on... From what I've seen from the both of them, Captain Atom seems to outclass Warlock. But, I'll post some stuff later.

Post Edited:2008-05-25 21:17:28

#18 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

((thanos and adam warlock to me))