• 105 results
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Killemall

EVERYTHING GOES (NO IG OR HOTU OF COURSE) 
BLOODLUST : ON 
BATTLE : unless the other is no longer able to fight 
NO PREP  
All are current version, full power, angry as hell..   
LOCATION OF BATTLE: Some unknown galaxy filled with cosmic energy (for thanos and warlock) and yellow sun (for superman) 
Sorry for the confusion this is WARLOCK WITHOUT SOUL GEM AND CURRENT AND FULL POWERED VERSION

Thanos 
Thanos 

Adam Warlock  
Adam Warlock  

Superman  
Superman  

Captain Atom. 
Captain Atom. 
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By the darknessss

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm close imo..................cant say yet sorry,need some thought on it.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Killemall
@the darknessss: lol no worries :) take ur time.. thanks for at least trying :)
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the darknessss
@Killemall
a lot of things could tip this battle imo.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Assman

Thanos was already unstoppable in TI, taking cubes head on and hoping to contain him within the collapsing cancerverse.  Combine him with Warlock, and my money's on the cosmic bad boys of the MU.

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlock with gem solos

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666

I would say Superman solos, until this is current Thanos.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Assman
@czarny_samael said:
Well, it does say current, and I don't see any superman soloing Thanos, but that's just imo.@higher_evolutionary said:
Warlock with gem solos
Does current Warlock have the sg? Unlikely in this battle.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Assman said:
@czarny_samael said:
Well, it does say current, and I don't see any superman soloing Thanos, but that's just imo.@higher_evolutionary said:
Warlock with gem solos
TC did state full power and the scan shows Warlock with the gem on his head soooooooo...
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Assman said:
@czarny_samael said:
Warlock with gem solos
1.Superman has superspeed and strength good enough to defeat Thanos, before Thanos would use his TP.
2.Current Warlock - Magus is different case... a)he doesn't have SG and b)he is powerfull magic being, who can teleport whole planets.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall
@czarny_samael: yes i posted the wrong pic current Adam Warlock doesnt have soul gem but you know he still has super strength, super speed, invulnerability and magic :)  
I dont know which team wins that is why i posted the battle but i really dont think anyone could solo and i wanted it to make superman vs Warlock and Thanos vs Captain Atom, individually :) but well its upto ppl to see what they think. 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall
@the darknessss: what factors?? maybe i could clear some off in the OP.
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:
@czarny_samael: yes i posted the wrong pic current Adam Warlock doesnt have soul gem but you know he still has super strength, super speed, invulnerability and magic :)  I dont know which team wins that is why i posted the battle but i really dont think anyone could solo and i wanted it to make superman vs Warlock and Thanos vs Captain Atom, individually :) but well its upto ppl to see what they think. 
he doesnt have it
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall
@higher_evolutionary: of course he does :) lemme look for some feat but i am like 100% sure he does!
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:
@czarny_samael: yes i posted the wrong pic current Adam Warlock doesnt have soul gem but you know he still has super strength, super speed, invulnerability and magic :)  I dont know which team wins that is why i posted the battle but i really dont think anyone could solo and i wanted it to make superman vs Warlock and Thanos vs Captain Atom, individually :) but well its upto ppl to see what they think. 
IMO Magus >>>>> Adam with SG. And Magus solo.
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Superskrull86

Adam and Thanos would probably attack Atom to leave them with a win.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall
@Superskrull86: So who is taking on whom in your opinion.. i mean is it thanos taking on Captain Atom?? or is it Warlock against Atom? 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Boobster

Thanos stomps.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By the darknessss
@Killemall said:

@the darknessss: what factors?? maybe i could clear some off in the OP.

nah i was just thinking about a speed blitz and how team 1 would cope plus other factors,like most here im edging towards team 1. But supes and atom pissed off are not going down easy.,.hmm.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Assman
@czarny_samael said:
@Assman said:
@czarny_samael said:
Warlock with gem solos
1.Superman has superspeed and strength good enough to defeat Thanos, before Thanos would use his TP. 2.Current Warlock - Magus is different case... a)he doesn't have SG and b)he is powerfull magic being, who can teleport whole planets.
1. Have to agree to disagree there. You show me one scan of Thanos getting ko'ed or taken out from anyone, let alone some one on Superman's level? He went a full comic taking on Odin, didn't get ko'ed or taken out, ended with him ready to go another round before he got interrupted, and that was one of the most powerfull skyfathers.  Magus, he got toasted in one blast by Lord Mar-vell.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killemall
@Assman AND @czarny_samael:  I have to agree with Assman ( ASSman lol thats one heck of a nick, awesome choice.. oops ok back to the topic) i dont remember anyone actually being able to KO thanos and current thanos has actually gotten upgrade.. he was already beating silver surfer almost to death (who in my opinion is more powerful than superman) however what i dont get is why are we talking about Magus.. i know magus is like the evil version of adam warlock, but we are pitting the actual adam warlock on the battle no magus. :) Besides that cancerverse magus as a whimp.. the actual magus who started collecting various cosmic cubes was kicking everyone's arse.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Assman
@higher_evolutionary said:
@Assman said:
@czarny_samael said:
Warlock with gem solos
TC did state full power and the scan shows Warlock with the gem on his head soooooooo...
I believe alot use pictures of characters, but doesn't mean they overide what's written, to me, they are just pics used, and Warlock has the sg in alot of them.  If the op/writing clearly states no power ups or artifacts, then it's pointless saying it is in the pics, to me personally, it's just a pic they are using of that character, but there op describes the battle scenario and what's involved, and the picture doesn't overwrite that, imo. Cut a long story short, Killermall stated no sg, so the point is moot anyway.
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By YoungThriller

Supes and captain adam win this one.And Thanos is just a PIS character.They have bumped him up to such ridiculousness it's not even funny.Everytime you see a Thanos vs someone thread it's always a Thanos stomp.They had to much going for him and all.But supeman is a cosmic being who is highly regarded in DC and by the source to the fact that the source has given superman his protection.Plus superman is destined to be a Cosmic god with powers that puts him behind Michael and lucifer and Then god as number one.Superman has the potential to just increase his powers to incredible levels and stomping them all.Since most of the time he sundipps he usually can do silver age feats.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall
@YoungThriller: yes that makes sense since Kal-EL in hebrew itself means "The song of a god" and one of the creator (there are 2 btw) was jewish so what you say makes a lot of sense.   
BTW do u think this would be a curbstomp (based on actual feats) because you have Adam Warlock as well with thanos, who himself is a massive powerhouse. He has shown speed, strength and at a certain time the ability to teleport a whole planet (which could maybe seen as a PIS). In addition he is a warlock and uses magic, which to me would be a disadvantage against superman.  

I personally thought i would be a very close battle. Superman taking on Warlock (because their powers are similar) and thanos (who can amp himself with power cosmic) vs Captain Atom (who amp himself with infinite source of power as well) 

Just to make it clear please dont take this as an attack to your opinion, i respect your opinion i was just stating mine :) hope to get a reply from u man. 
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By weaponxx

Team 1. It is a pretty clear win in my mind.  

@YoungThriller: Without putting in destiny and the source protection etc... who would win?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall
@weaponx: Clear win, alright cool man.. btw just wanted to ask u sth ... who do u think will take on whom personally. i mean is it going to be Superman vs thanos and Warlock vs Atom or the other way around? 
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Assman
@YoungThriller said:
Supes and captain adam win this one.And Thanos is just a PIS character.They have bumped him up to such ridiculousness it's not even funny.Everytime you see a Thanos vs someone thread it's always a Thanos stomp.They had to much going for him and all.But supeman is a cosmic being who is highly regarded in DC and by the source to the fact that the source has given superman his protection.Plus superman is destined to be a Cosmic god with powers that puts him behind Michael and lucifer and Then god as number one.Superman has the potential to just increase his powers to incredible levels and stomping them all.Since most of the time he sundipps he usually can do silver age feats.
Wow, that's a very.....unique interpretation of the man of steel.   Thanos is just a pis character?? Forgive me if this sounds condescending, but have you read any Thanos stories? In full? and how many? I don't recall anything out of character or pis/wis involved, outside of him getting taken away by cops lol which is some nice comedy little to do with canon, bout as much as Mxy smaching earth over Spectre's head, if you catch my drift.  Personally, I think Superman and his shield represent more pis than Thanos, because alot of people know he wins fights he shouldn't, but, as you said, you know, he's Superman ;-)
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Assman said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Assman said:
@czarny_samael said:
Warlock with gem solos
1.Superman has superspeed and strength good enough to defeat Thanos, before Thanos would use his TP. 2.Current Warlock - Magus is different case... a)he doesn't have SG and b)he is powerfull magic being, who can teleport whole planets.
1. Have to agree to disagree there. You show me one scan of Thanos getting ko'ed or taken out from anyone, let alone some one on Superman's level? He went a full comic taking on Odin, didn't get ko'ed or taken out, ended with him ready to go another round before he got interrupted, and that was one of the most powerfull skyfathers.  Magus, he got toasted in one blast by Lord Mar-vell.
1.Odin attacked him by energy projection. Thanos is highly durable to energy attacks. I would rather want to see Thanos (and I'm huge Thanos fan) avoiding punches as fast as light. I see  it in this way: Cap. Atom can't defeat him, no matter how powerfull blast he will throw at him, because he isn't even near Odin or Galactus. But physical strength alwayas was pretty effective on Thanos. Drax and Thor gived him some trouble more than once. Imagine that they would throw 1000 punches at him in first second of battle. Classic Thanos would be KO'd after that. 
I don't see why he wouldn't be.
2.This only proves that LMV was uber-powerfull. Magus was a beast. It took Cosmic Cube to just destroy his physical body. And it didn't really defeat him.

@YoungThriller said:
1.Supe can win ONLY if this are classic versions of Thanos and Magus (Adam). "Current" one just can't be putted down by Superman nor by Atom. 
2.Thanos isn't PIS character. He is just insanely durable.

@Killemall said:
@Assman AND @czarny_samael:  I have to agree with Assman ( ASSman lol thats one heck of a nick, awesome choice.. oops ok back to the topic) i dont remember anyone actually being able to KO thanos and current thanos has actually gotten upgrade.. he was already beating silver surfer almost to death (who in my opinion is more powerful than superman) however what i dont get is why are we talking about Magus.. i know magus is like the evil version of adam warlock, but we are pitting the actual adam warlock on the battle no magus. :) Besides that cancerverse magus as a whimp.. the actual magus who started collecting various cosmic cubes was kicking everyone's arse.

1.I've said that Current Thanos solo. I was talking about classic one.
2.Surfer is a lot more powerfull than Superman, but he never used his reaction speed agaisnt Thanos. Only Eros did it, but Eros is nowhere near Surfer or Superman in speed.
3.You are the OP, so You're the one who should say which Warlock is this. Current Warlock is Magus. Classic has SG. 
4.It wasn't Cancerverse version. In Realm of Kings we have seen Warlock-616 changing. He changed into Magus, but this is pretty much the same person. I would even say that Warlock and Magus are more one person than Sentry and Void. BTW first Magus wasn't from 616.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall
@czarny_samael: So erm Adam Warlock changed to Magus?? oh i was unaware. sorry! so then this had to be magus in the fight.  
and yeah this is current Thanos so i am leaning more towards team marvel myself now. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall :

It pretty much is curbstomp if this is Current Thanos and Magus, because team 2 has no way of putting them down.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Killemall
@czarny_samael: Would the ODDS change if i change it to superman prime? 
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By weaponxx
@Killemall: Good question.... not sure, but I dont think it matters. I think it is an easier win if it is Adam vs Supes and Thanos vs Captain Atom. 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall
@weaponx: cool cool.. 
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:
then  DC wins......... i think he defeated the mighty monarch ,and monarch defeated many supermen with ease . but i really dont like resorting to the ABC logic but superman prime,whatever haters say, were legit.
anyway magus was said by the world mind that helps nova, to be a power that is beyond nova's reckoning with or could take.
mar vell one shotted magus and thanos was curbstomping mar vel and in his universe so that counts as a big feat
so in my opinion magus , along with my knowledge his 80s-90s feats and stuff he could at least put down superman
but if this is monarch capt atom from armaggedon then its a really even battle but superman prime should do it
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Killemall
@higher_evolutionary: oh cool cool :)
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By YoungThriller
@Killemall said:
@YoungThriller: yes that makes sense since Kal-EL in hebrew itself means "The song of a god" and one of the creator (there are 2 btw) was jewish so what you say makes a lot of sense.   BTW do u think this would be a curbstomp (based on actual feats) because you have Adam Warlock as well with thanos, who himself is a massive powerhouse. He has shown speed, strength and at a certain time the ability to teleport a whole planet (which could maybe seen as a PIS). In addition he is a warlock and uses magic, which to me would be a disadvantage against superman.   I personally thought i would be a very close battle. Superman taking on Warlock (because their powers are similar) and thanos (who can amp himself with power cosmic) vs Captain Atom (who amp himself with infinite source of power as well)  Just to make it clear please dont take this as an attack to your opinion, i respect your opinion i was just stating mine :) hope to get a reply from u man. 
Oh course this is a curbpstomp,Anything with Thanos is almost always a curbstomp.But superman has developed a resistance to magic over the years,so he will be able to hold his on against Adam.But Thanos wipes the floor with Atom and most likely superman as well.But it would end up with superman and Thanos fighting each other and superman eventually losing if he can't sundip.
@weaponx said:
Team 1. It is a pretty clear win in my mind.  

@YoungThriller: Without putting in destiny and the source protection etc... who would win?

Even after it all Thanos would end up the last man standing it's like this Superman>Adam warlock,Captain atom<Thanos.And then Thanos>Superman.I hate to see my favorite hero lose,but Thanos just has to much going for him to lose,unless superman took a sundip.

@czarny_samael: You can say what you will,but to me he's just a PIS character,and why not?He was made just for a storyline to Showcase the infinity gauntlet.He was made just for the whole plot,that's PIS and a plot induced character.

@Assman: Just like I said above,it's just plot induced to me.
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By YoungThriller
@Killemall said:
Then superman prime could just solo this whole battle,the guy is just way to powerful.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solo. Warlock solos.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
The Mad Titan and Warlock probably win here... Superman in more Current Days won't have the Strength to muscle out Thanos... maybe Adam Warlock... but The Mad Titan is too much for Superman or Captain Atom... and Adam Warlock's assistance will suffice in holding up to either The Man of Steel for Quantum Energy Man... 
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Assman
@YoungThriller said:

@czarny_samael: You can say what you will,but to me he's just a PIS character,and why not?He was made just for a storyline to Showcase the infinity gauntlet.He was made just for the whole plot,that's PIS and a plot induced character.

@Assman: Just like I said above,it's just plot induced to me.
Fair enough, and I don't have a problem with that, we all have that inclination with certain characters.  But, just to rectify/clarify something, in regards to your 'he was made just for a storyline to showcase the IG, this is the reason why I ask have you read much of Thanos and the stories he's been involved in? Because you would know, well before the IG saga, he was always doing the same thing, back ini the day.  When he was first introduced, it was the cosmic cubes.  He's actually done what he did with the IG before, but obviously not on such a large scale.  That's his character, that is what he's always been about, it's only pis/wis if said character is acting out of character for the sake of the plot, and that is generally far from the case.  It's always been shown that Thanos has never had a problem obtaining extreme measures for ultimate power, but then for personal psychological reasons, subconsciously loses them, because subconsciously, from what i've read of him, he only wishes to obtain said powers/godhood, but not hold onto them indefinately, as he sets out goals, achieves them, then moves on to others. If any of that helps you or makes sense?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock

Thanos is the big issue here.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Assman said:
Thanos was already unstoppable in TI, taking cubes head on and hoping to contain him within the collapsing cancerverse.  Combine him with Warlock, and my money's on the cosmic bad boys of the MU.
Thanos is very powerful and I think that people are underestimating him in this thread but to be fair he did not take the full power of a Cosmic Cube at any point during the TI. The Cosmic Cube that Star Lord had during that arc which he used to attack Thanos with was "nearly out of juice", that was said many times during the story (I can scan the panels if needed). A few times during the story he couldn't even get it to do anything.

I agree with you, Superman is not going to be able to take him down by himself and from what was shown Thanos probably cannot die (If they are in Marvel 616). He would need Captain Atom to deal with Thanos's energy projection attacks and they would have to BFR him into a black hole to wins this.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Killemall

bump

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jojjimbo

Team Marvel.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Killemall
@jojjimbo: Lol u sure like marvel over DC dont u :p u have pretty much picked team marvel on all my battles (or maybe i am making it unfair)
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jojjimbo
@Killemall said:
@jojjimbo: Lol u sure like marvel over DC dont u :p u have pretty much picked team marvel on all my battles (or maybe i am making it unfair)
Kinda...Thanos is a beast, your talking about a man who pimp slaps the Silver Surfer for fun, and has held his own with Odin, and to a lesser extent Galactus..i don't see Sups or Cap A taking him. Adam is no slouch either, but i chose team marvel do to Thanos.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Killemall
@jojjimbo: Thumbs up for thanos then :) and i am a big fan. Btw bro whats ur take on this new hype that thanos might be the main villian in the new Avengers movie? 
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jojjimbo
@Killemall said:
@jojjimbo: Thumbs up for thanos then :) and i am a big fan. Btw bro whats ur take on this new hype that thanos might be the main villian in the new Avengers movie? 
Really? i was not aware of this, I would love to see him on the big screen, any idea if Ant-man is the final Avenger?? i had heard a while back that he was rumored to be the final one.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Killemall
@jojjimbo: Ant man is not in the movie neither is Wasp (which sucks!) but Marvel did announce they might be introducing new heroes after this avengers movie and hopefully ant man and wasp could be on the next one.  

Officially we know that Loki will be a villain, Hulk will be a hero (dont know if he will be a villain for a short while but i see it highly unlikely). there are 2 unofficial rumors floating around: 
1) Avengers would be fighting an alien race , so expect either Skrull or Kree 
2) thanos is supposedly the second major villain, surprising enough no actor has actually been signed on to play thanos or even for a voice over till date so the speculation is either it is going to be a very small role or the rumors are wrong, LatinoReview states with confidence that Thanos WILL be there, but dont know how true that rumor is. 
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jojjimbo
@Killemall: I see, so...is there only 4 Avengers? or is Black widow the 5th Avenger??