- Video Game: Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 2)
- Comic: Oberon Sexton (The Joker)
- Anime: T-Girl (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Movie: Firefly (GI Joe Retaliation)
So this is how this Tourney will work each of the 4 rounds will be set in 4 of the main media choices and you're character will have to follow some rules of this universe and also you'll get some objects or Helpers from that world.
''Your lives have ended, what you do with them now is up to me...that the theory anyway''
Round one will be set in...Manga and the specific manga will Be GANTZ
Round One Will Be Following these gantz rules(I know some of you don't know what Gantz is)
- Win By Death
- In Character-Moral On
- Basic Knowledge of Opponents
- You Can only win By BFR if you have the Y guns
Prep will work like this: Your characters will have 8 hour in their own universes to gather or build objects they would normally use in a battle situation.Then they all will be teleportated to the Gantz room where they will come together, receive the basic knowledge of their opponents,and come up with a plan for 4 hours.Then The will be teleported to the designated battle arena.
Before the Battle start you will choose one of these 4 device to be given to Each of You're Characters
- Gantz Controllers:This hand held device will give your characters the exact location of their opponents and will grant them invisibility
- Gantz Sword: A sword that can expend to any length and can cut though virtually anything
- Gantz Y Gun : Small Hand held Gun that shoot a try lazer that warp around a single opponent and bfr a character to an unknown location(Lazer can be broken by opponents teammates)
- Gantz Monobike: A Two person bike that can travel at a good 100 mph and enter steath(invisible)mode
Fight Will take place in...
The Fire Nation Capital-Each team will start at the opposite sides the outer border of the Castle
Please note: The city will be filled with bystanders but you;re character will be invisible to them but not intangible (that means that what you do can effect them)
And remember In Character-and Moral(if t your character have them) on