Azrael(JPV)- suit and wrist blades
Silver Samurai-shuriken and katana
Orson Randall- twin pistols
U.S. Agent-Vibranium shield 

VS

Sherlock's Les voleurs d'ombres

Fantomex-Dual Beretta 92s,HK416 assault rifle,Piandao 
Exiles Blink-Quiver of Bolts,Shamshir 
Horseman of Death Gambit(Death powers limited to toxins and TP resistance)-Cards Bo Staff 
Neo(Can only enhance physical attributes) Dual Uzis,M16,Katana 
Teresa of the Faint Smile-Specialized Claymore 
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

This one's gonna be brutal. Best of luck, tex!

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my...Les voleurs d'ombres sont pretty Badass;I am really curious to see what strategy Texasdeathmatch will come up with to take them on.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sherlock

First off TDM would it be cool if i switch Fantomexs assault rifle out with a sniper rifle?I was planning on getting up close and personal with him but now i have no intention of using his powers so im not gonna need the assault rifle so much.

So to start off Blink will port with Gambit till they locate your team.When they do so Gambit will douse your team with explosive and toxic cards.While he does this Blink will port back to her team and take Fantomex to a place he can see everyone and hell provide cover with his rifle.Neo and Teresa will move forward towards the sounds of explosions (They should be quite loud and easy to follow).When they get to the battle area they will take out(With Blinks assistance) anyone on your team left standing after Gambit and Fantomexs onslaught

Pretty basic here

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sherlock
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:

Oh my...Les voleurs d'ombres sont pretty Badass;I am really curious to see what strategy Texasdeathmatch will come up with to take them on.

Its french nothing they say ever sounds badass.I like to think of it as more refined and poetic.It loosely translates to Shadow Thieves
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock: I am aware of that;I am actually quite fluent in french;also "sont"is not the mispelling of"sounds"but the french for"are"also if you meant a plural in your team's name it spells"Les voleurs d'ombres".

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

I always thought Italian was more so poetic :P or castilliano

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sherlock

@Sherlock: I am aware of that;I am actually quite fluent in french;also "sont"is not the mispelling of"sounds"but the french for"are"also if you meant a plural in your team's name it spells"Les voleurs d'ombres".

Im new to french and am by no means fluent so thanks for the lesson.I thought you meant dont and mistyped it.Yes im aware that that makes no sense but im a little tired lol
Again though thanks for correcting me
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock
@nickthedevil: Im not learning Italian though lol
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock: Oh no you got the right words for what you wanted to say ;just forgot the plural...BTW;you forgot to put an "s" at the end of"Le"in you edit.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock
@Maxwell Lord the fourth: Well if its supposed to be plural (And it was) Then you have to spell it as such
I could have sworn i had that to begin with.Thanks again
xdm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xdm

It should be very difficult for Azrael and Silver Samurai to move in this location (all the battle in a swamp with their armors !!!).

I didn't read the big thread which speaks about the creation of this battle...so excuse me if i'm saying something wrong or false...but do you think it's fair play for the team "Texan Rough Necks" to start with this location ?

I hope I'm wrong and the two challengers will do a great debate.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By beatboks1

@nickthedevil said:

I always thought Italian was more so poetic :P or castilliano

I haven't spoken either in almost 20 years but they are actually very similar languages. You can tell they have a close root of their derivation.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By nickthedevil

so I guess I'll postpone our thread for now right tex? best of luck bro :)

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Interesting start off...

Well I guess my team would split up, as US Agent, Samurai, and Cardiac group up while Azrael goes off scouting by hopping tree to tree, with his superior agility and strength. With Randall's trench warfare experience, Randall will be able to fire off his Chi-powered rounds right back at Gambit, causing explosive hits himself to keep the Cajun on his toes.

If Fanto's going to be firing off sniper rounds, Azrael should be able to track him (overwhelming Batman with his movement speed), so I assume the two will square off once he reaches him, which Azrael would be able handle if Fantomex resists using his "passive" TP.

As Neo and Teresa (and Blink) go towards the explosions, they're going to find themselves running into US Agent, Samurai, and Cardiac, which should make for an interesting fight...assuming Blink doesn't just BFR my team, but my guys should have good enough offensive/evasive capabilities to keep her from successfully teleporting my team. And if Azrael takes out Fanto fast enough (which I'm assuming he can), he should be able to surprise the group for the clutch, either physically or using Fanto's own gun.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@nickthedevil: We can start whenever, just shout me a holler when you're on.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh;I do not see Azrael beating Fantomex since I believe that in close quarter he would resort to his misdirection;plus the guy was able to fight a deathlok spiderman.Plus he is immune to all kind of Telepathy.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Uh;I do not see Azrael beating Fantomex since I believe that in close quarter he would resort to his misdirection;plus the guy was able to fight a deathlok spiderman.Plus he is immune to all kind of Telepathy.

I mean realistically, Fantomex is going to solo my entire team and make them kill each other. So if Sherlock chooses not to use his misdirection, I'm going to take advantage of that. Like I said, "if Fantomex resists using his "passive" TP."

Also, Fanto being immune to telepathy has no relevance to this fight.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch: You are right it has no relevance in this fight...I just have the habit of mentionning it each time I speak of the guy.As for Sherlock choosing not to use his power I thought it was only for the first strike;but if it is for the entire fight then yes you are right and well I made a fool of myself with my previous post.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@Maxwell Lord the fourth: Nah, you weren't man, most people should/would assume that Fantomex would use his misdirection for the automatic win so I dont blame ya.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch: Thanks man;besides;you have one of those too with Orson Randall's hypnotic fist technique;it is not as potent but still...

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@Maxwell Lord the fourth: Hah I mean Orson would have to wave his hand in front of each team member in order to hypnotize them, where as Fanto's misdirection kinda works instantly, right?

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch: Yeah one of the reasons I say less potent...but it can have it's uses on a temporarily incapacitated ennemy;which upon being let loose might turn against his own.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@Maxwell Lord the fourth: Damnit Maxwell, where were you 9 hours and 7 minutes ago?? That's a pretty interesting game plan if I was able to take out one of his guys and use him against his own team.

But then again, if I got carried away with it, Sherlock could just end this debate with two words, "Fantomex solos."

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch: Odds are that I was spending time with my girlfriend;and thank you for the compliment as for Sherlock he does not seem to me as the cheap guy that would go for the"Fantomex soloes" or the"Blink soloes"(which also works).

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@Maxwell Lord the fourth: haha ugh yeah, then there's Blink too...

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@texasdeathmatch: Uhhhmmm there might be a way to get her by using the location to your advantage concealing your team;so she will teleport a lot in order to find them;however she won't Blink out right away since she has to look in the vicinity in order to hope finding your boys;so if one of your guys manages to blindside her;you could either capture her in order to use the Hypnotic fist on her;or kill her.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sherlock
@texasdeathmatch: @Maxwell Lord the fourth
I Have no intention of using Fantomexs powers in this.That would make the whole thing very boring.The only reason i used him to begin with is because i figured everyone would be using that type of character.
Blink cant solo.The rules state no teledismemberment and that takes out her most lethal attacks. Now on to Buisness

Interesting start off...

I always go very basic to begin with

Well I guess my team would split up, as US Agent, Samurai, and Cardiac group up while Azrael goes off scouting by hopping tree to tree, with his superior agility and strength. With Randall's trench warfare experience, Randall will be able to fire off his Chi-powered rounds right back at Gambit, causing explosive hits himself to keep the Cajun on his toes.

If you read my post it said that once Gambit and Blink Locate someone (Id assume you would want it to be Randall and thats fine by me) Blink would go back to the rest of the team and pick up Fantomex and bring him to that area.Gambit and Fantomex will be in the same spot so if Azrael finds Fantomex hes going to find Gambit as well.
Orson is going to be at a disadvantage at the get go since Gambit has the high ground.Lets also not forget that Gambits cards will be juiced with more than just explosive power.Death Persona Gambit can also turn his cards into toxic substances as well as the air around them.So Randall May be able to avoid the onslaught of explosions but i think the poison gasses will be his undoing.

If Fanto's going to be firing off sniper rounds, Azrael should be able to track him (overwhelming Batman with his movement speed), so I assume the two will square off once he reaches him, which Azrael would be able handle if Fantomex resists using his "passive" TP.

Fantomex has Super Human Stats so Batman isnt the best person to compare him to.
I dont doubt that he can beat him 1v1 but as stated above,Remy will be giving Fantomex backup if he needs it and vice versa

As Neo and Teresa (and Blink) go towards the explosions, they're going to find themselves running into US Agent, Samurai, and Cardiac, which should make for an interesting fight...assuming Blink doesn't just BFR my team, but my guys should have good enough offensive/evasive capabilities to keep her from successfully teleporting my team. And if Azrael takes out Fanto fast enough (which I'm assuming he can), he should be able to surprise the group for the clutch, either physically or using Fanto's own gun.

Neo has taken on Superhumans on a regular basis (Silver Samurai isnt but the others are) and has done so in high numbers

Thats impressive no matter how you look at it.There are at least 50 of them by the end of it and every one of them is super human.Notice what he did with that metal pole.He has a katana in this fight so just imagine what hes going to do with that

Teresa has an outstanding healing factor as well has insane fighting skills and reflexes

No one on your team can move as fast as Illenas sword is going and Teresa was countering that like it was nothing.She is going to wreak havok on your team.

Now as for Blink being an outstanding H2H combatant herself,her teleportation powers will be invaluble here.Not only can she use it for H2H purposes,she can also do things like drop tree branches or water on your team to hurt or distract them.She can also teleport projectile aimed at her or anyone else on my team back at your team.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock: Yes no teledismemberment;but it says nothing;if I recall correctly;about teleporting people into things or things into people;which are ways she can use to solo.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sherlock
@Maxwell Lord the fourth: True though that would make it as boring as Fantomexs powers
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock: I agree I was merely pointing out that even if she cannot teledismember she would still be able to solo.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By beatboks1

bump