Meta would of stomped cap's!
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Twelve: Not necessarily, no. And I'm not sure if Tex can take on Cap either.
Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Twelve
@Lance Uppercut:
I'm 100% sure that the Meta would stomp cap's. Tex could take on cap's she got cybernetic enhancements from the future! and they might have better train methods..  
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Twelve: I think that Tex would stomp Meta based on how badly she beat up everyone in that vid. Mark my words, she'll be the one to take down Meta...well her or Church. 

As for the fight, what gear do they get, is there prep involved, morals, all that?
Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Twelve
@Decoy Elite:
I think Church will take on Washingtion, as far as I know the Meta still might have most off his powers like stopping time, super strength and the others so I'm betting that Tucker and Tex might take him on. As for everyone else who know..  

No perp 

No morals  

Cap's gets shield and caboose

Tex gets a Machine gun 4 clips 

Fight take place in that room full of teleporters 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Twelve said:
" @Lance Uppercut: I'm 100% sure that the Meta would stomp cap's. Tex could take on cap's she got cybernetic enhancements from the future! and they might have better train methods..   "
I'm 100 percent sure neither tex or the Meta displayed anything he couldn't counter. Meta would with his AI enhancements, but otherwise, doubtful. 

@Decoy Elite said:
" @Twelve: I think that Tex would stomp Meta based on how badly she beat up everyone in that vid. Mark my words, she'll be the one to take down Meta...well her or Church.   As for the fight, what gear do they get, is there prep involved, morals, all that? "

Church isn't doing anything. Tex was destroying him in the latest episode. And I don't think she could take the Meta. The thing literally took on freelancers and elite command soldiers left and right.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Lance Uppercut: I don't know, I think Tex has gotten a bit of an upgrade, I think she might be able to take Meta down. Didn't Meta get weakened by the EMP? Not to mention Tex is usually one of the only competent members of the cast, I think she'll be able to abuse Meta's weakness(overcharged laser thing). 

Oh and I haven't seen the new episode, I didn't even know it came out yet....
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Lance Uppercut: I don't know, I think Tex has gotten a bit of an upgrade, I think she might be able to take Meta down. Didn't Meta get weakened by the EMP? Not to mention Tex is usually one of the only competent members of the cast, I think she'll be able to abuse Meta's weakness(overcharged laser thing).   Oh and I haven't seen the new episode, I didn't even know it came out yet.... "
No, the AI's the operated most of his equipment got wiped out. He still has the equipment, he just can't run it all. Physically, he's still as strong, as fast, and as brutal. To say she got an upgrade is a tad premature. She may have gotten upped in strength and speed, but until this season we had no idea about any of her capabilities. I mean, wouldn't church have gotten the same enhancements now that he's in a robotic body? 

Overcharged laser thing won't work. It was a healing device, and Doc is the only one that has it. And well, Doc tends to help whoever he's with. And right now it's two murderous psychopaths. Ne eps come out every Monday night, central time. 

@Twelve said:
" @Decoy Elite: I think Church will take on Washingtion, as far as I know the Meta still might have most off his powers like stopping time, super strength and the others so I'm betting that Tucker and Tex might take him on. As for everyone else who know..   No perp  No morals  Cap's gets shield and caboose Tex gets a Machine gun 4 clips  Fight take place in that room full of teleporters    "

Machine guns aren't going to get through Caps shield, and he won't need caboose. Cap's been dodging point black machine gun fire from multiple opponents for years. Putting him in a room full of teleporters will give him a way to deliver his shield by utilizing the angles of the room in entirely new ways. This is a guy who routinely takes on and beats other street level opponents. He took on Spidey and was doing damn well in Civil War, all the while trying NOT to kill him. A bloodlusted cap is going to be deadly.
Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Twelve
@Lance Uppercut said:

Machine guns aren't going to get through Caps shield, and he won't need caboose. Cap's been dodging point black machine gun fire from multiple opponents for years. Putting him in a room full of teleporters will give him a way to deliver his shield by utilizing the angles of the room in entirely new ways. This is a guy who routinely takes on and beats other street level opponents. He took on Spidey and was doing damn well in Civil War, all the while trying NOT to kill him. A bloodlusted cap is going to be deadly. "

Tex is smart cap could throw his shield and Tex could throw a Teleporter at him make it hit him.. like in the clip. I bullet can be used as surpressing fire then and while cap has is shield up she could get in close.. fighting aliens in war from from the future is better then street levelers. Tex has taken on Agent Wyoming who had the power to reply battles over and over again and in the end of season 5 their was at least a hundred of them. caboose could make or break cap's if he think that Tex might a tuff opponent then he might ask for his help then BAM! cap die, if he askes caboose to stay out of it then he might some hurt Tex.     
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Fire-brand

tex beats cap to death with his own skull while he screams "THIS DOESN"T SEEM PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!!!" plus Tex is invisible, that is hard to beat cause she'll just sneak behind him and shoot at the back of his head.

Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Twelve
@Fire-brand said:
"tex beats cap to death with his own skull while he screams "THIS DOESN"T SEEM PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!!!" plus Tex is invisible, that is hard to beat cause she'll just sneak behind him and shoot at the back of his head. "

Classic line! ahah
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Twelve said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

Machine guns aren't going to get through Caps shield, and he won't need caboose. Cap's been dodging point black machine gun fire from multiple opponents for years. Putting him in a room full of teleporters will give him a way to deliver his shield by utilizing the angles of the room in entirely new ways. This is a guy who routinely takes on and beats other street level opponents. He took on Spidey and was doing damn well in Civil War, all the while trying NOT to kill him. A bloodlusted cap is going to be deadly. "

Tex is smart cap could throw his shield and Tex could throw a Teleporter at him make it hit him.. like in the clip. I bullet can be used as surpressing fire then and while cap has is shield up she could get in close.. fighting aliens in war from from the future is better then street levelers. Tex has taken on Agent Wyoming who had the power to reply battles over and over again and in the end of season 5 their was at least a hundred of them. caboose could make or break cap's if he think that Tex might a tuff opponent then he might ask for his help then BAM! cap die, if he askes caboose to stay out of it then he might some hurt Tex.      "
Tex isn't nearly as smart tactically as Cap. And no it's not. You can't prove she's fought anyone smarter or better tactically equipped, or even faster or stronger then Cap. She didn't take out Wyoming, it was Tucker who taught her and Church the secret of what was going on with Wyoming. She didn't have a clue until he explained it. Caboose is a retard. He literally won't provide anything but a meat shield. If you're suggesting Caboose is anywhere near as fast or strong as cap.. once again, it's not true, and you can't prove it.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Fire-brand said:
" tex beats cap to death with his own skull while he screams "THIS DOESN"T SEEM PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!!!" plus Tex is invisible, that is hard to beat cause she'll just sneak behind him and shoot at the back of his head. "
No she's not. The Meta took that portion of her equipment when he raided Valhalla outpost.
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Fire-brand
@Lance Uppercut: oh yeah, i forgot that part. i didn't pay much attention to them episodes after the main arch.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Fire-brand said:
" @Lance Uppercut: oh yeah, i forgot that part. i didn't pay much attention to them episodes after the main arch. "
They've gotten a lot better from a story-telling perspective.
Avatar image for vaporishlicense
VaporishLicense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tex would kick his ass. she's wayy too much of a better fighter than he is. i think she's too much for caps to handle.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vaporishlicense:

Wow a 3 year bump

Cabose gets angrey and he solos Tex

Loading Video...

3:33

cap sit's back and enjoys the show

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: or Cap ask Caboose for help and gets team killed

Loading Video...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: how would he know about Caboose there is no prep

Avatar image for vaporishlicense
VaporishLicense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent Texas would win. she would find away to get around CA's shield.