#1 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Tetsuo (Akira) fights the Sorceror Supreme in a neutral zone in time and space that provides both with their respective powers.

Tetsuo isn't allowed to change into what he became at the end of the movie, though he is allowed to have a continuously evolving telepathic powerset.

#2 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange easy

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91296 posts) - - Show Bio

Tetsuo.CURBSTOMP.

#4 Posted by Shiryu (3725 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Tetsuo.CURBSTOMP."
Damn right!
#5 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio
Tetsuo would beat Strange. I dont think Strange magic is on par with Tetsuo currently
#6 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Tetsuo hadnt unlocked Akiras full power I dont see how he wins this

#7 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Tetsuo hadnt unlocked Akiras full power I dont see how he wins this"
Tetsuo can basically do what ever he wants.
#8 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

he had a pretty bad showing vs Kanede in the final fight if thats what we are basing this fight off of.

#9 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"

he had a pretty bad showing vs Kanede in the final fight if thats what we are basing this fight off of.

"
He knows Kaneda..he doesn't know Strange..if he really want to kill Kaneda...he would have.
#10 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

wasnt he trying to after his girl friend got killed in his body? If he couldnt control that  i dont see how he could do anything he wants.

It was taking a few laser shots to slow him down cant Strange come with something stronger then that?

#11 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"wasnt he trying to after his girl friend got killed in his body? If he couldnt control that  i dont see how he could do anything he wants.

It was taking a few laser shots to slow him down cant Strange come with something stronger then that?"
He wanted to scare\hurt Kaneda but he didn't want him dead.When he got really mad...that's when the mutations in stuff started.
Strange has been really weak as of late.