Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By renamed040924

@slacker the hacker said:

John Constantine can defeat Darkseid if John as a bit of prep

DS has never been that smart and person as cunning as Constantine should be able to run mental circles around him since Constantine is constantly besting beings like Gabriel and The First of The Fallen. He also has massive knowledge on the occult and could summon some nasty things to get Darkseid if John just doesn't out brain him first.

E

@YoungJustice said:

Hiro Nakumaura vs Quicksilver:

No Prep

Takes place in a football stadium 80 feet apart.

My Strategy

Hiro stomps time.

Hiro teleports behind Quicksilver.

Hiro stabs him in the chest.

I win :)

F. Someone who can stop time shouldn't be going against Quicksilver.

@Floopay said:

Cloud Strife vs. World War Hulk

I've actually been told before that Cloud doesn't stand any sort of chance against Savage Hulk. However, I disagree. Now Cloud has never displayed any real materia use in Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, or in any cinematic in Classic FF7. However, I do not believe that he needs it.

Dexterity: I'm going to categorize this as combat speed, reflexes, travel speed, and acrobatics. Now combat speed, I believe Cloud takes this. Cloud was able to dodge and deflect bullets with his sword, and on Fenrir he was able to turn on a dime, and fight things both in front and behind him. WWH fought people like Wolverine, and more than a few others who are pretty fast overall. However, Cloud fights multiple people who would come closer to Sabertooth and Spiderman in terms of combat speed. Reflexes go to Cloud as well for the same reasons mentioned before. Travel speed goes to WWH with no real contest. He is a faster runner, and can jump pretty far. Cloud could come close if he used Fenrir, but even then I'd still say he's behind. Acrobatics go to Cloud. Hulk is a better leaper, but Cloud uses his more in combat.

Brute Force: Easily goes to Hulk. He wins strength and durability, plus he has regeneration, so it's not that big of a contest in this capacity. Cloud isn't a slouch, between the distances he's fallen, the attacks he's tanked (that could level a city block), being thrown through steel, and taking several stabbing attacks and continued to fight.

In Combat: Hulk has shown that he still needed time to regenerate (though could regenerate from his neck being snapped etc.). However, he was slashed and cut multiple times, and those seemed to be the weapons that were most effective against him. Cloud has been able to cut through several inches of reinforced steel effortlessly. The two are evenly matched in skill, but Cloud has a much greater reach (despite the Hulk's massive size) and much greater versatility. He can swap between single and two weapon fighting. He has a host of limit breaks he can call upon once he's ready to unleash, and he should easily be able to deal damage faster than the Hulk can regenerate.

Overall: Cloud can slash the Hulk and really do some heavy damage. The Hulk regenerated from his neck being snapped, but he was never disemboweled, had his throat slashed, and just in general had his tendons and etc. rendered. Plus he can Omni Slash, and from what I've seen, his Climhazzard (capable of cutting through something that was completely unaffected by tank-busting shots) and Cross Slash (capable of KOing said beast) should be able to cut the Hulk in two, and those are limits he has access to in the early stages of combat.

Cloud Strife vs. Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Materia: Regen, Barrier, Time, Elemental+Lightning

Opening:

Cloud is coming in with Wall, Regen, and Regen active.

Speed: Thor and Beta Ray Bill will take this initially, however, the two never really use their speed to their full potential, especially not to start a fight. Cloud will open this fight with Haste. This should help him match their speed.

Range: Now they may be using lightning based attacks, but Cloud will have put Elemental+Lightning materia on his armor, making him highly resistant to it. Over and above this, he has Wall up, which increases his resistance to magical attacks by almost double. Because of this, the two will be forced into a melee confrontation. They could throw their weapons, but with Haste and Barrier active, it's doubtful they could hit him, plus he can always slow them, which would make him capable of dodging their weapons almost effortlessly.

Melee: This is where he takes this. When they get close, he will have Barrier active, which should increase the durability of him, his armor, and his weapons. Because of this, his sword(s) should be capable of blocking Stormbreaker and Mjonlir without sustaining damage. However, he also has Haste, Regen, and Slow Time to bank off of. He could easily surpass both of them in speed, and his striking power is more than sufficient to cause serious damage to these two. They've been cut by slashing weapons before, and he is able to go through several feet of steel effortlessly without Barrier/Haste, against these two he will do some major damage. Finally you add in Climmhazard, Cross Slash, Braver, and Omni-slash, and these two don't stand a chance in melee combat.

Maneuverability: Obviously this is tempting to give to BRB and Thor, because they have flight. However, Cloud has demonstrated limited flight and levatation, plus he has shown much greater mobility when actually in combat than either of these two do in most of their showings. His finesse will easily counter their brute strength.

Overall: These two, though powerful, don't stand a chance against Cloud with prep and average resources. At least not at their average levels with no additional amps, and in character.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Now that's what I'm talking about. A.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By renamed040924

@darktiger said:

Deathstroke Vs Hulk

You completely misunderstand the thread. You're supposed to say HOW Deathstroke beats Hulk.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By YoungJustice

It would go the same way if you put me with someone like SS even Galactus.

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ratman19

batman vs jesus

jesus wins because hes jesus

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

John Constantine can defeat Darkseid if John as a bit of prep

DS has never been that smart and person as cunning as Constantine should be able to run mental circles around him since Constantine is constantly besting beings like Gabriel and The First of The Fallen. He also has massive knowledge on the occult and could summon some nasty things to get Darkseid if John just doesn't out brain him first.

E

@YoungJustice said:

Hiro Nakumaura vs Quicksilver:

No Prep

Takes place in a football stadium 80 feet apart.

My Strategy

Hiro stomps time.

Hiro teleports behind Quicksilver.

Hiro stabs him in the chest.

I win :)

F. Someone who can stop time shouldn't be going against Quicksilver.

@Floopay said:

Cloud Strife vs. World War Hulk

I've actually been told before that Cloud doesn't stand any sort of chance against Savage Hulk. However, I disagree. Now Cloud has never displayed any real materia use in Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, or in any cinematic in Classic FF7. However, I do not believe that he needs it.

Dexterity: I'm going to categorize this as combat speed, reflexes, travel speed, and acrobatics. Now combat speed, I believe Cloud takes this. Cloud was able to dodge and deflect bullets with his sword, and on Fenrir he was able to turn on a dime, and fight things both in front and behind him. WWH fought people like Wolverine, and more than a few others who are pretty fast overall. However, Cloud fights multiple people who would come closer to Sabertooth and Spiderman in terms of combat speed. Reflexes go to Cloud as well for the same reasons mentioned before. Travel speed goes to WWH with no real contest. He is a faster runner, and can jump pretty far. Cloud could come close if he used Fenrir, but even then I'd still say he's behind. Acrobatics go to Cloud. Hulk is a better leaper, but Cloud uses his more in combat.

Brute Force: Easily goes to Hulk. He wins strength and durability, plus he has regeneration, so it's not that big of a contest in this capacity. Cloud isn't a slouch, between the distances he's fallen, the attacks he's tanked (that could level a city block), being thrown through steel, and taking several stabbing attacks and continued to fight.

In Combat: Hulk has shown that he still needed time to regenerate (though could regenerate from his neck being snapped etc.). However, he was slashed and cut multiple times, and those seemed to be the weapons that were most effective against him. Cloud has been able to cut through several inches of reinforced steel effortlessly. The two are evenly matched in skill, but Cloud has a much greater reach (despite the Hulk's massive size) and much greater versatility. He can swap between single and two weapon fighting. He has a host of limit breaks he can call upon once he's ready to unleash, and he should easily be able to deal damage faster than the Hulk can regenerate.

Overall: Cloud can slash the Hulk and really do some heavy damage. The Hulk regenerated from his neck being snapped, but he was never disemboweled, had his throat slashed, and just in general had his tendons and etc. rendered. Plus he can Omni Slash, and from what I've seen, his Climhazzard (capable of cutting through something that was completely unaffected by tank-busting shots) and Cross Slash (capable of KOing said beast) should be able to cut the Hulk in two, and those are limits he has access to in the early stages of combat.

Cloud Strife vs. Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Materia: Regen, Barrier, Time, Elemental+Lightning

Opening:

Cloud is coming in with Wall, Regen, and Regen active.

Speed: Thor and Beta Ray Bill will take this initially, however, the two never really use their speed to their full potential, especially not to start a fight. Cloud will open this fight with Haste. This should help him match their speed.

Range: Now they may be using lightning based attacks, but Cloud will have put Elemental+Lightning materia on his armor, making him highly resistant to it. Over and above this, he has Wall up, which increases his resistance to magical attacks by almost double. Because of this, the two will be forced into a melee confrontation. They could throw their weapons, but with Haste and Barrier active, it's doubtful they could hit him, plus he can always slow them, which would make him capable of dodging their weapons almost effortlessly.

Melee: This is where he takes this. When they get close, he will have Barrier active, which should increase the durability of him, his armor, and his weapons. Because of this, his sword(s) should be capable of blocking Stormbreaker and Mjonlir without sustaining damage. However, he also has Haste, Regen, and Slow Time to bank off of. He could easily surpass both of them in speed, and his striking power is more than sufficient to cause serious damage to these two. They've been cut by slashing weapons before, and he is able to go through several feet of steel effortlessly without Barrier/Haste, against these two he will do some major damage. Finally you add in Climmhazard, Cross Slash, Braver, and Omni-slash, and these two don't stand a chance in melee combat.

Maneuverability: Obviously this is tempting to give to BRB and Thor, because they have flight. However, Cloud has demonstrated limited flight and levatation, plus he has shown much greater mobility when actually in combat than either of these two do in most of their showings. His finesse will easily counter their brute strength.

Overall: These two, though powerful, don't stand a chance against Cloud with prep and average resources. At least not at their average levels with no additional amps, and in character.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Now that's what I'm talking about. A.

I thought we were friends and you give me an E I'm telling my mom on you.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By YoungJustice

Can I just use my second favorite character?

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By darktiger

Deathsrtoke gets a gamma radiaton gun and shoots hulk with it stab him until dead

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW: I can do te same

Surfer Beats Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel beats Black Adam, Surfer Beats Black Adam.

That's why ABC logic doesn't work here.

Black Adam's beaten Captain Marvel, too, so that doesn't work. Plus, you used ABC logic, I used AB.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By renamed040924

We both know telling your mom requires far to much effort for a slacker like you.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way are Amazo or Black Adam beating SS. SS on a whole other level when it comes to power. Btw Batman has taken out Amazo, so if we go by that logic Batman beats SS.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

We both know telling your mom requires far to much effort for a slacker like you.

Good point I'm just gonna go eat tacos

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

No way are Amazo or Black Adam beating SS. SS on a whole other level when it comes to power. Btw Batman has taken out Amazo, so if we go by that logic Batman beats SS.

that can happen :)

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Batman vs Spiderman. As the battle begins, Batman tests his opponent to see what he i up against. Pete gets a single punch on Batman, sending him 30 feet off. Barely keeping consiousness, Batman notes he is fighting a meta human with super human agility and strength. He changes his strategy. While Pete is making a few wisecracks, Batman preps a concussion batarang. Knowing he won't directly hit Pete, he makes sure we he throws it the blast radius will at least hit Spidey. He throws it, and is surprised to see Pete shoot it out of the air with a gluey looking substance, supposedly meant to imitate a spider's webs. Fortunately, Batman lucked out and the batarang is on a timer, not detonated by contact. While in the webbing, it blows up under Pete's feet as he is running towards Bruce. Batman walks to where Spidey is laying, grabs him by the shoulder... And is caught by an upwards punch to the gut. Stumbling back, Bruce takes into account this kid's durability: He was not taken out by the blast, but only momentarily shaken and unconsious. He has just enough time to react to the web shots coming at him. He dodges 2, 4, 6.... When the 7th catches him by the feet. Pete is instantly over him, and picks him up by the neck. "So what's the deal, huh? this is a Spider's city, not a Bat's. Who do you think you are, anyways?" Bruce replies, "I'm Batman" as a short *beep* is heard from Pete's back shoulder and he exclaims, "What in th-" As Batman breaks Pete's hold while he is distracted and rolls away, just in time to miss the brunt of the blast off Pete's shoulder. The explosion rocks the street, and Batman focuses on maintaining consiousness, since he had been expecting the blast. Bruce walks over to Pete in some rubble for the last time. He puts two fingers to Spidey's neck. "Unconsious. Not dead. Perfect." (In case you were wondering when Bruce planted the shoulder bomb, re-read.)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#65  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Daken beats Magneto cause Mags isn't FTL.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By renamed040924

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Batman vs Spiderman. As the battle begins, Batman tests his opponent to see what he i up against. Pete gets a single punch on Batman, sending him 30 feet off. Barely keeping consiousness, Batman notes he is fighting a meta human with super human agility and strength. He changes his strategy. While Pete is making a few wisecracks, Batman preps a concussion batarang. Knowing he won't directly hit Pete, he makes sure we he throws it the blast radius will at least hit Spidey. He throws it, and is surprised to see Pete shoot it out of the air with a gluey looking substance, supposedly meant to imitate a spider's webs. Fortunately, Batman lucked out and the batarang is on a timer, not detonated by contact. While in the webbing, it blows up under Pete's feet as he is running towards Bruce. Batman walks to where Spidey is laying, grabs him by the shoulder... And is caught by an upwards punch to the gut. Stumbling back, Bruce takes into account this kid's durability: He was not taken out by the blast, but only momentarily shaken and unconsious. He has just enough time to react to the web shots coming at him. He dodges 2, 4, 6.... When the 7th catches him by the feet. Pete is instantly over him, and picks him up by the neck. "So what's the deal, huh? this is a Spider's city, not a Bat's. Who do you think you are, anyways?" Bruce replies, "I'm Batman" as a short *beep* is heard from Pete's back shoulder and he exclaims, "What in th-" As Batman breaks Pete's hold while he is distracted and rolls away, just in time to miss the brunt of the blast off Pete's shoulder. The explosion rocks the street, and Batman focuses on maintaining consiousness, since he had been expecting the blast. Bruce walks over to Pete in some rubble for the last time. He puts two fingers to Spidey's neck. "Unconsious. Not dead. Perfect." (In case you were wondering when Bruce planted the shoulder bomb, re-read.)

Dat paragraphing. Otherwise, well done. Spider isn't much above Bats though, so I can't give you anymore than a B.

@god_spawn said:

Daken beats Magneto cause Mags isn't FTL.

G

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@nickzambuto: For great, I know.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

I would write better, but my Ipod won't allow proper spacing for some reason :/ And I'm cool with that, I really couldn't think of anyone stronger he could beat. at least not right now.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By renamed040924

@god_spawn said:

For God awful.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@nickzambuto said:

@god_spawn said:

For God awful.

Obviously you're still sore from the whooping me and Bane gave you and well...everyone else in that thread.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos prime the sad thing is people really believe that on this site. Bat-FIS at its finest.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72  Edited By beatboks1

@nickzambuto said:

RULES

1.) Everyone will be in character

2.) Fights can take place wherever you want them to, and at whatever distance you want, so long as it isn't a place where your character gets a power up (like, Mephisto can't be in his realm, as he's stronger there)

FFFFFFUUUUUU

Bloodlusted and Full starheart Alan Scot would Rape stomp Galactus ( about to feed / Hungry ) with his reality warping awsomeness.

Guess i'll just have to settle for beating him just.

Alan uses his time warping ability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To turn time back to before this universe, to find Galen as just a member of a race of beings that are highly advanced. here he transmutes the equipment that Galen uses to to know of the coming big crunch to flowers or air just like he transmuted gold into paper money so it wouldn't hurt him when was struck with it. He furhter shrinks Galen to the size of an atom, so that any equipment he does rebuild would be insignificant in the scheme of things and Galen no longer survives into the next universe.

Alan Scot beats anyone

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Shawnbaby

@blackadamFTW said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@blackadamFTW: I can do te same

Surfer Beats Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel beats Black Adam, Surfer Beats Black Adam.

That's why ABC logic doesn't work here.

Black Adam's beaten Captain Marvel, too, so that doesn't work. Plus, you used ABC logic, I used AB.

You used ABC logic as well. A= Black Adam B= Amazo C= Silver Surfer. You said that because BA can beat Amazo and Amazo can beat SS...therefore BA can beat SS.

A beats B and B beats C therefore A beats C. that's what ABC logic is.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By renamed040924

@beatboks1 said:

@nickzambuto said:

RULES

1.) Everyone will be in character

2.) Fights can take place wherever you want them to, and at whatever distance you want, so long as it isn't a place where your character gets a power up (like, Mephisto can't be in his realm, as he's stronger there)

FFFFFFUUUUUU

Bloodlusted and Full starheart Alan Scot would Rape stomp Galactus ( about to feed / Hungry ) with his reality warping awsomeness.

Guess i'll just have to settle for beating him just.

Alan uses his time warping ability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To turn time back to before this universe, to find Galen as just a member of a race of beings that are highly advanced. here he transmutes the equipment that Galen uses to to know of the coming big crunch to flowers or air just like he transmuted gold into paper money so it wouldn't hurt him when was struck with it. He furhter shrinks Galen to the size of an atom, so that any equipment he does rebuild would be insignificant in the scheme of things and Galen no longer survives into the next universe.

Alan Scot beats anyone

Clever, but if Alan Scott can reality warp and time bend, I can't award you anything higher then a B.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By YoungJustice

So can I use my second fave.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By renamed040924

@YoungJustice said:

So can I use my second fave.

Use any character you want.

ClarkWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ClarkWayne

@Shawnbaby said:

Just to get this one out there first

"Batman beats Galactus. Because he has prep."

No Caption Provided
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Joewell911

Percy Jackson vs Superman

Percy starts in water and has acheels heel

New 52 superman

Fight: Percy cant be hurt in the water and has showed some great feats. SM would go in for a punch and PJ would go into the water. Once SM go's into the water he would be dead. Percy could decapacate him. In N52 has SM showed any underwater feats?

Yep, percy decapacates Supes

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By beatboks1

@nickzambuto: Alan only reality warps with the power up (that you said were banned). he can time manipulate at normal power levels though. As well as transmute, size manipulate and energy manip energy constructs.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By YoungJustice

Then Harley Quinn vs Captain America. This would be a random encounter in Jokers Funhouse (Arkham City Game). Harley is agile enough to evade Cap's sheild. She also has the strength to K.O Killer Crock. She also has slight invulnerability. She got shot in the butt once and still managed to defeat about 5 guards. She could possibly get the drop on Cap. Simply because Cap won't hit her. He will be like "Please calm down ma'am" and just evade. Harley also has shown to move faster than a bullet. She has also shown slight HF. In the end Caps on Morals will turn against him. Harley on the other hand would go straight for the kill.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#81  Edited By terry2012

Hiro Nakumaura vs zoom

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By renamed040924

@beatboks1 said:

@nickzambuto: Alan only reality warps with the power up (that you said were banned). he can time manipulate at normal power levels though. As well as transmute, size manipulate and energy manip energy constructs.

Still, if he can time travel, that's pretty much a dues ex to beat anyone.

The point of this thread is to pit a character against impossible odds, and have them overcome those odds. If you can time travel, not much is impossible.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By beatboks1

@nickzambuto: no it has to be relative. yes Alan can time manip but so can Surfer. Surfer is a fraction the power of Galactus because Galactus only gives him a portion of his power like all heralds. all heralds added together wouldnt = G. Alan at normal levels would be slightly below SS ( equal or just above at full starheart powered up levels) that makes G more than several orders of magnitude higher because there are over a dozen (almost 2) heralds

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#84  Edited By ImmortalOne

Batman could totally beat Spiderman in a straight-up fight.

1. Spidey's stats are cancelled out by Batman's superior gadgets. Sure, Spiderman's faster, stronger, and more durable, but Batman's better weapons make up for that. Explosives, toxins, flash bangs, and flash-freeze batarangs (these were being used by Stephanie Brown, but come on, she couldn't have possibly invented that herself), foam guns, etc. which could kill, incapacitate, or distract Spidey.

2. Batman's superior skill comes into play. He's been shown using pressure point and nerve strikes, which could paralyze or subdue the target.

3. Spiderman's spider-sense is a problem, but time and time again, villains have been being able to tag him. And the spider-sense won't matter if he's too late to react, such as a bomb landing near him. Unless of course, he could run out of blast range in microseconds.

Or he could just use that brain fart EMP thing the moment the fight begins. Because I'm cheap.

I could list a million reasons why Batman would beat Spiderman with prep, but I'm too lazy.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I bet theswordsman can make a case for Hancock beating Darkseid ... lol

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SpideyPresence

@ImmortalOne said:

1. Spidey's stats are cancelled out by Batman's superior gadgets. Sure, Spiderman's faster, stronger, and more durable, but Batman's better weapons make up for that. Explosives, toxins, flash bangs, and flash-freeze batarangs (these were being used by Stephanie Brown, but come on, she couldn't have possibly invented that herself), foam guns, etc. which could kill, incapacitate, or distract Spidey.

2. Batman's superior skill comes into play. He's been shown using pressure point and nerve strikes, which could paralyze or subdue the target.

3. Spiderman's spider-sense is a problem, but time and time again, villains have been being able to tag him. And the spider-sense won't matter if he's too late to react, such as a bomb landing near him. Unless of course, he could run out of blast range in microseconds.

Or he could just use that brain fart EMP thing the moment the fight begins. Because I'm cheap.

I could list a million reasons why Batman would beat Spiderman with prep, but I'm too lazy.

F lol jk even though i disagree and want to argue it. Good case B

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By beatboks1

OK here's my sss one......... Vic Sage ( Question - STREET LEVELER) beats BOTH Superman and Captain Marvel.... Due to the extend use of his gas that bonds his no face mask to his face Vic has deloped minor shaman like abilities. Miss direction, illusion ( which he also uses for invisibility) and an ability to talk to spirits/the city. he uses said ability to make Superman look like Ba to Cap and cap lool like Cyborg Supes to Supes. he makes each see an image that makes them bloodlusted ( the image he gains the knowledge of from his spirit connections). He sits back and watches them beat the crap out of each other and then uses his knowledge of crossing to the other side to take both to an entity that would love posession of such a noble soul when they are too week to resist. When he went to metropolis and brought down intergang and stopped Luthors attempt to use the haunted trapped souls of an area to kill Superman ( all still working as a street level character) he clearly showed his illusions could not be seen through even by Superman's enhanced senses

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#88  Edited By greenteaforme

@ImmortalOne said:

Spider-Man just went against two PF hosts by himself and lived.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By renamed040924

@beatboks1 said:

OK here's my sss one......... Vic Sage ( Question - STREET LEVELER) beats BOTH Superman and Captain Marvel.... Due to the extend use of his gas that bonds his no face mask to his face Vic has deloped minor shaman like abilities. Miss direction, illusion ( which he also uses for invisibility) and an ability to talk to spirits/the city. he uses said ability to make Superman look like Ba to Cap and cap lool like Cyborg Supes to Supes. he makes each see an image that makes them bloodlusted ( the image he gains the knowledge of from his spirit connections). He sits back and watches them beat the crap out of each other and then uses his knowledge of crossing to the other side to take both to an entity that would love posession of such a noble soul when they are too week to resist. When he went to metropolis and brought down intergang and stopped Luthors attempt to use the haunted trapped souls of an area to kill Superman ( all still working as a street level character) he clearly showed his illusions could not be seen through even by Superman's enhanced senses

Seems ok to me. Congratulations, you have recieved a triple S grade! You are now a badass!

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By beatboks1

@nickzambuto said:

@beatboks1 said:

Seems ok to me. Congratulations, you have recieved a triple S grade! You are now a badass!

Some scans to back it up

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Fetts

Still kind of thinking about this. I have a hard time finding somebody to match Data with and would require me to give a long, well thought out debate... 

I'm leaning towards Data vs Owen Mercer right now, but I'm still not sure.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ImmortalOne

@greenteaforme said:

@ImmortalOne said:

Yes... and tell me in a straight up fight with no PIS how many times that would occur?

Hint: Never.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By greenteaforme

@ImmortalOne said:

@greenteaforme said:

@ImmortalOne said:

Yes... and tell me in a straight up fight with no PIS how many times that would occur?

Hint: Never.

They were clearly mentally unstable, and he played off of it. I wouldn't say it's entirely ridiculous.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By ImmortalOne

@greenteaforme: But Batman could do exactly the same. I don't know what you're trying to prove...

Plus, other than paranoia and anti-social disorder, he's not insane. Spidey couldn't do that to him.

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By No_Trolling

@greenteaforme: Lol leave it alone. Spiderman would stomp Batman straight up.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ImmortalOne

@No_Trolling: Not if Batman uses the brain fart EMP.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By greenteaforme

@ImmortalOne said:

@greenteaforme: But Batman could do exactly the same. I don't know what you're trying to prove...

Plus, other than paranoia and anti-social disorder, he's not insane. Spidey couldn't do that to him.

@No_Trolling said:

@greenteaforme: Lol leave it alone. Spiderman would stomp Batman straight up.

I never mentioned Batman. I don't really care about the OP.

I was just mentioning the Spider-Man vs. 2 PF hosts.

Also, it's been pretty much clearly established that Batman IS insane. He's simply crazy in a less obvious way than, say, Joker.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ImmortalOne

@greenteaforme: Not to the point that Spidey could manipulate it like he did with the PF.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By greenteaforme

@ImmortalOne said:

@greenteaforme: Not to the point that Spidey could manipulate it like he did with the PF.

That wasn't what I said, is it?

My point is that Batman is, in fact, quite...

batty.

No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor vs TOAA