Test of Cade Skywalker's power.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Cade is one of my favorite SW characters and I've been wondering how he would fair against a mix of opponents from the Marvel and DC universe, each fight is fresh Cade is at his peak of power and blood lusted his opponents however are not blood lusted. Let me know what you guys think.

1. Dare devil, Bullseye and the Punisher

2. The Thing

3. Red hulk

4. Captain America

5. Toxin

6. Hal Jordan.

7. Aqua man

8. Juggernaut

9. Thor

10. Super man

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump cause i wanna kno what cade does.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rainx20

Bump

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump cause i wanna kno what cade does.

LOL Oh do you now!? Whats my favorite color!?

So weird, I never heard of this guy....

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: He is from the Legacy era of star wars.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Why are Captain America and Toxic are above Thing and Rulk.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: It's not necessarily ordered by power. But just so you know Toxin is extremely powerful and could be around Rulk and Things league. He defeated Venom and Carnage at the same time.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver Queen is that you

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rainx20

I'm bumping this one last time for people to give there opinions on the fights instead of posting non-sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

How strong is Cade, do you have feats?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@dccomicsrule2011 Do you know anything about Cade Skywalker's feats? He's being put through a gauntlet and no one's given any thoughts on Cade's capabilities.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@lvenger: To be honest I don't know much about Cade. I only read a couple Star Wars Legacy comics. From what I saw I only see him beating Captain America; Daredevil, Punisher and Bullseye. I don't know much about Toxin to say and the rest would wreck him.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rainx20

@scorpion2501: @lvenger Cade defeated Darth Krayt who was able to return from death, Darth Nihl and Darth Talon. He turned his back on the jedi ways after seeing his father Kol Skywalker killed as a child after he defended Cade and other jedi fleeing the Ossus massacre. Cade had little experience as a jedi because he went on to become a bounty hunter for many years until he was forced to pick up a saber again and fight the sith threat which he defeats. He is powerful in TK and posses many dark side powers seeing how he is on the fence at times of jedi/sith. His most unique gift is the ability to use force lighting to heal others from death and himself. He had the power Anakin desired so much to save Padme.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: @dccomicsrule2011 Toxin was able to defeat Venom and Carnage in a fight. But anyway Cade shows great potential to defeat some of the others. He grows powerful without much formal training kinda like Luke Skywalker did. However he is far from the level of power of Luke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Cade wins

2)Cade might win

3)Cade might win

4)Cade wins

5)Cade might win

6-10) Cade Loses

I imagine it like this. I might be wrong. I have insufficient knowledge of Cade to be certain.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rainx20

@scorpion2501: cool, glad to see someone finally shared their thoughts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainx20: It was kinda sad to see nobody post on this thread (mainly because there are some way worse threads out there that get massive attention), so I tried to be as accurate as possible.

Anyhow, you're welcome

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#19 JediXMan  Moderator

1. Cade

2. It's about who hits whom first.

3. Cade loses.

4. Could see it going either way. Cap is more skilled.

5. Toxin.

Cade dies horribly in the rest.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: interesting, Wouldn't a light saber be extremely deadly to a symbiote due to its high intensity in heat. As far as Captain goes i don't see Cap doing much. And what makes you think Rulk wins? i'm curious.

I personally think Cade has a chance with Hal and Aqua man. I don't know much about Aqua man ill be honest but I would think he wouldn't be as deadly on land. As for Hal I could see Cade holding his own against him and possible pulling the ring off with the force.

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rainx20: @jedixman I would say fights 1-5 favor Cade 6-7 Cade might loose although I think he has what it takes to beat aqua man assuming this isn't in the ocean. 8-10 no chance.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JediXMan  Moderator

@beam3000 said:

@rainx20: @jedixman I would say fights 1-5 favor Cade 6-7 Cade might loose although I think he has what it takes to beat aqua man assuming this isn't in the ocean. 8-10 no chance.

He has no chance against GL, either.

Cade is extremely overrated.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: @beam3000 I feel he is pretty powerful but yeah I have to agree he is overrated probably because he is kinda of a Hon solo gone jedi character. Compare to the some of the best Jedi where would you place Cade? I would say close to Mace.

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Why do you consider him overrated, a lot of people barely know who he is. I will admit I do not know all of GL feats but I don't think highly of him and believe Cade has a shot. I see Cade being capable of defending constructs. Same with Aqua man I don't know how powerful he is out of water, do you know any of his feats?

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is Cade Skywalker?

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Beam3000

@rainx20: Cade reminds me of Revan. Cade, like Revan fell to the dark side and struggled to see the light. I think he would be around Revan's level of power. I think he could be around Mace's level as well. I just used Revan because they kinda remind me of each other.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@beam3000 said:

@jedixman: Why do you consider him overrated, a lot of people barely know who he is. I will admit I do not know all of GL feats but I don't think highly of him and believe Cade has a shot. I see Cade being capable of defending constructs. Same with Aqua man I don't know how powerful he is out of water, do you know any of his feats?

-_-

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Beam3000

@dccomicsrule2011
A Skywalker descendant from the Legacy era. He is a pretty interesting character and if you are a big SW fan i higly recommend you to read the Legacy.

@dccomicsrule2011 If you have a problem with my post tell me what it is you disagree with rather then just irritating me with an arrogant response. I'm open to your opinion and i'm here to debate.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JediXMan  Moderator

@beam3000 said:

@jedixman: Why do you consider him overrated, a lot of people barely know who he is.

Maybe, but people think far too highly of Legacy-era characters. They aren't that powerful. Frankly, Cade is weak for a Skywalker - so is Kol.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beam3000 said:

@dccomicsrule2011

A Skywalker descendant from the Legacy era. He is a pretty interesting character and if you are a big SW fan i higly recommend you to read the Legacy.

@dccomicsrule2011 If you have a problem with my post tell me what it is you disagree with rather then just irritating me with an arrogant response. I'm open to your opinion and i'm here to debate.

There was nothing "arrogant" about my response. Cade simply won't beat Hal or Aquaman. Hal constructs are powerful enough to hold back a tidal wave that flooded a city I fail to see how he is putting a dent in Hal constructs. Hal wrecks Cade. Aquaman has traded blows woth the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman and has casually lifted 18 wheelers and submerine tanks; Aquman wrecks Cade as well. In other words the

-_-

Was there because at the time I thought the comment was too rediculous for a response.

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: excuse me for the late reply but I am limited to a set amount of posts. I just find when people take the time to put something like you did they could at least explain why they feel that ways, it just annoys me. But anyway that is a very impressive feat for Hal but I can see his ring being vulnerable to the force. I see TP as a weakness for him too. That feat for aqua man isn't that impressive the force is strong enough to pick up objects that heavy. I'm here to debate not argue with you I keep an open mind in this stuff and enjoy it let me know what you think.

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Beam3000

@jedixman: yeah I can't argue with you they aren't in luke or anakin's league but they are probably more powerful than Ben Skywalker. And Bantha is probably the most pathetic Skywalker haha

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JediXMan  Moderator

@beam3000 said:

I see TP as a weakness for him too.

It's not. Keep in mind that every single GL utilizes a form of TK (sort of) and they can survive in black holes. Their rings aren't coming off.

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: I see. I think force shatter points could destroy the ring if the user managed to detect a weak spot or damage it. I don't think Cade can use it though I think Satele shan, Luke, and Mace could. So yeah GL beats Cade then.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@beam3000: Dude.. let it sink in that Green Lanterns are LEAGUES above your standard named Jedi/Sith. Especially the likes of Hal Jordan. There is no way Cade could remove or destroy his Green Lantern ring, and on the flipside Hal could destroy Cade in a whole manner or terrible ways.

As for the Gauntlet itself.. well I've never read any Cade in my life, I just know that your typical force user would stop at Hal.

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: did you have trouble reading my comment? I said GL wins. Force shatter points isn't a power that your standard or high level Jedi typically use it's used by the best. But anyway Cade is above a standard force user the only thing I was getting at is idk if he can use shatter points, I don't think he can... So I don't see no threats to Gl

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@beam3000: Sorry, I'm drowsy and didn't even read your comment properly. I only read the "could destroy the ring" part and rushed to write a comment. My bad.

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Beam3000
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 JediXMan  Moderator

@beam3000 said:

@jedixman: I see. I think force shatter points could destroy the ring if the user managed to detect a weak spot or damage it. I don't think Cade can use it though I think Satele shan, Luke, and Mace could. So yeah GL beats Cade then.

He could only use Shatterpoint if he touched the ring, which he's never going to do.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

Cade is extremely overrated.

Screw that remark! >_> Im a Bad@$$.

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Beam3000

@jedixman: Yeah your right Cade won't be able to handle Gl enough to do that. But i'm still curious about him fighting aqua man what do you think he has on Cade?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RetconCrisis

I think he'd stop at 6 because he has nothing to counter Hal's offensive and defensive constructs. But yes, Cade is an awesome character. Also this scene was awesome:

No Caption Provided