Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By velle37
@Telcalipoca said:
" @TimDrakeRedRobin said:

" .  Dick has never been trained in lethal arts But he has mad skills lol.  "

He may not practice it but he was trained in them.Back when the nightwing issue first appeared some assasin was paid to kill dick grayson by some tyrant his first blow was some instant one hand kill technique which he remember bruce thought him so he counter attacked it.He knows lethal techniques but chooses not to use them since its in his nature to not kill.....unless hes extremely pissed off i.e. joker,  Shrike (before he landed the blow someones screams made him stopped), blockbuster(he didnt kill him but he got out of the way to let someone shoot him,,. "

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By velle37
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Nah it goes Dick>Tim>Jason>Damian>Terry  "

Lol, Terry that bad even with his tech?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By MKF30

No way Terry would be last on this list lol...

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By MKF30

Damn, lots of debate to read thru(nice stuff guys)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By ComicStooge

Terry wins here though. His suit has tooken shots from Superman.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By MKF30

Good point ^ in season three right?

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Zaterra

Terry and/or Jason maybe

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By Primmaster64

Dick or Jason...

Xiamocni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Xiamocni
@Superguy1591:  who's the smartest villain Terry's ever had to face? The joker, and he got his but wooped like no other than Jason has ever have handed before him.
The only way he won, was the fact that the Joker (unlike the real Joker) had an achilles heal in that fight, leaving it, durururu unfair, and! Dam daradam! The joker did NOT have any super powered mechanical tech to help him, no super strength, stuff like that.

The fact remains, terry bested the joker becouse of the mole thingy that tied him to tim, an old man, in a clone mole bested terry, what is in your fruit loops to even COMPARE terry with the greats?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#110  Edited By Erik

Dick. 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By MKF30

Now that I think even more about it, I'm thinking 

Terry>Dick>Jason

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Zaterra

Terry should take it or Jason

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump...Sooo Far this looks like Terry because he has better armor... But over all I like Jason Todd. Red hood movie was kickass and Batman even said he'd never seen someone so gifted... I'm gonna say Todd (thought maybe I'm biased) >> Grayson >> McGinnis >> Drake>>> Wayne

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#114  Edited By PirateKing69

Dick Grayson

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#115  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Since Terry cant go camo, its either Jason or Grayson who take it. That suit has terrible cutting resistance but amazing blunt force resistance.
Avatar image for vampireselektor
VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By VampireSelektor
@Superguy1591 said:
"Terry is Bruce's clone. He knows all the fighting techniques of the Robins, plus he's a street fighter with a better suit.   Terry wins even without the suit.  "

Terry is Bruce's SON.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@VampireSelektor said:
"@Superguy1591 said:
"Terry is Bruce's clone. He knows all the fighting techniques of the Robins, plus he's a street fighter with a better suit.   Terry wins even without the suit.  "
Terry is Bruce's SON. "

What?
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

If Terry had his cloaking he would win 10/10. But he doesn't have it. 

Dick wins.

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By VampireSelektor
@Tim_Drake4444 said:
"@RedRobin92 said:

"Dick is the most tactical, he'll take out jason by manipulating his excessive anger and recklessness, just like in Batman Battle for the Cowl. Purely in skill, Dick will overcome Damian and Tim. As for Terry, without Bruce directing him and having to handle himself on his own, Dick is smarter by far and will outsmart Terry. Dick is best all around.  "

I agree with some of your statements, but not all of them. I think it's highly debatebal who is the best tactition here. I'd honestly put Drake and Todd right up there with him, if not higher in some areas. Dick is no doubt the best when leading a team into battle, being the commander and all.   I don't agree Dick is the best overall in every category, my opinion ofcourse. Though I do agree when all stats are put together Dick is the best. But with the playa's in this fight I don't see him winning. "

Dick IS more tactical, while Jason shines in subversive arts like misdirection and booby-traps. People tend to assume Tim is the best tactican due to his cold, calculating nature, but he tends to rely on his carefully-laid plans, whereas Dick is more flexible.
VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By VampireSelektor
@comicdude23:
Terry is Bruce's SON. Cadmus arranged for physicians to inject nanites into Warren McGinnis, altering his reproductive system in order for the McGinnis couple to produce a biological son of Batman. Did we not watch Epilogue?
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By MKF30

Terry is Bruce's son via DNA genetics from Amanda Waller. He's more or less a clone of Bruce but in a way his son too thru the Cadmus project that Amanda Waller at the time was in charge in.. 

@Supermanwith, hmm interesting post and thanks for posting! Not sure though if I'd say all the guys Wayne trained are better then him in his prime though lol but to each his own. 

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By CaptainRodgers

The fight here is between Dick and Terry (as most of us would agree )

Terry's suit give him meta human strength and speed , agility  i think. 

They're close in h2h but i'd say that Dick is the more skilled fighter. 

Terry has a lot better gadget's , due to being from the future and most of Dick's gadgets will be useless on Terry' suit . 

Terry also has the ability to fly advantage , i'd say Terry wins this.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By MKF30

Yeah, plus Terry can cloak too(why he doesn't use this more I don't know lol)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaptainRodgers said:
"  The fight here is between Dick and Terry (as most of us would agree )  Terry's suit give him meta human strength and speed , agility  i think.   They're close in h2h but i'd say that Dick is the more skilled fighter.   Terry has a lot better gadget's , due to being from the future and most of Dick's gadgets will be useless on Terry' suit .  Terry also has the ability to fly advantage , i'd say Terry wins this. "
I kinda agree but then again both Dick and Tim were defeated by Todd. Though it would seem that Jason and Dick are = since they seem to go back and forth with Jason typically refusing help from Dick. Jason is good with the psychological games, great withi his weapons and H2H is probably around the same as Dick (since he held off dick and tim at the same time in "Batman: Battle for the Cowl" before stabbing Tim in the chest and jumping into gotham river).. Terry only wins because of his suit. Without it he's behind Todd, Grayson, and Drake (imo).
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" @CaptainRodgers said:
"  The fight here is between Dick and Terry (as most of us would agree )  Terry's suit give him meta human strength and speed , agility  i think.   They're close in h2h but i'd say that Dick is the more skilled fighter.   Terry has a lot better gadget's , due to being from the future and most of Dick's gadgets will be useless on Terry' suit .  Terry also has the ability to fly advantage , i'd say Terry wins this. "
I kinda agree but then again both Dick and Tim were defeated by Todd. Though it would seem that Jason and Dick are = since they seem to go back and forth with Jason typically refusing help from Dick. Jason is good with the psychological games, great withi his weapons and H2H is probably around the same as Dick (since he held off dick and tim at the same time in "Batman: Battle for the Cowl" before stabbing Tim in the chest and jumping into gotham river).. Terry only wins because of his suit. Without it he's behind Todd, Grayson, and Drake (imo). "

even with the suit he doesnt hold a massive advantage compared to other guys due to skills. In the Hush Beyond he fought a psychotic 55-65 year old dick grayson clone who wasnt enhanced in anyway, Terry due to CIS and how he cant go camo here usually takes his opponents head on and the grayson clone knew that and beat him in h2h easily then almost killed him with a stab with knife as the suit doesnt have a high cutting resistance and he almost died, the new cat woman had to sew him up so he didnt die. Jason is skilled enough to hold his own against Terry and with Jason's knife skills Terry would most likely lose.
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dick or Terry!!!
Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#127  Edited By Mucklefluga

Damien FTW!!!
Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#128  Edited By Darkerman

McGinnis should win here.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By gravitypress

Terry has this.

saturnssailor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#130  Edited By saturnssailor

Terry- I haven't seen "Batman Beyond" so I can't say anything about him. :( 

Damian- He isn't really in this fight. Tim took him down with one move. Jason took him down. He loses almost immediately. 

Jason- He has an advantage because he isn't afraid to kill and that has become part of his fighting. I know that in this situation all of them can kill, I'm just saying that Jason has more experience fighting like this. He's beaten Dick and Tim, but Dick was holding back, so I think Dick would beat him. Tim has gained a lot of skill since they last met, so I think Tim would win also, but just barely. 

Tim- As someone else said he just needs the opportunity to use the leopard blow and he has won. He has beaten Dick before, but that might have been a fluke.  

Dick- The winner. He has the most experience and natural skill. He would probably be injured and tired by the end, but he would still win. 

OR 

Tim sees the fight coming and poisons everyone's food beforehand like he did with Shiva, so he wins.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By IZZR

Richard Grayson

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is it without prep AND no morals 
 Grayson > Drake > Todd > McGinnis (non canon isnt he?) > Wayne (Damian)

with prep AND no morals 
Drake >>> Grayson >> The rest honorable mentions?

AtraCruor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By AtraCruor

Dick Grayson, and here's why:

Vs Terry: Dick has plenty of experience fighting someone in a better suit and with better equipment and that someone is a lot more dangerous than Terry: Deathstroke who Dick has also beaten a few times in one on one combat.  The same cannot be said for any of the others and it cannot even be said for Bruce because he is simply not fast enough to handle Slade and minus their first fight (which he still lost btw) he needs at least one other person helping him to be Slade.

Vs Tim: What everyone needs to know is that Tim is not as good of a fighter as Dick and never will be.  It doesn't matter if he knows the lepard blow or not he still falls easily.  Tim skills lie in his detective work and that is the only place he outshines the others.  But as a fighter he can barely handle Jason and Damian's beat him so really, Tim's the first to go down.

Vs Damien: Despite his training he's still not Deathstroke or any of the other dangerous people that Dick has fought.  Again, he's taken down Tim so that slides him up a bit in chances, but Jason or Terry will likely be the one to take him down because he's way to cocky and will get into trouble.  If not one of those two, then a couple of kicks from Dick will take him down.

Vs Jason: Jason's only real advantage he has over Dick most of the time is that Dick still keeps trying to offer help while  Jason stays ruthless keeps trying to kill him and even then Jason barely stands a chance when Dick's not really IN the fight.  His skill however, is still not a match for Dick if he even starts fighting close to all out.

@CaptainRodgers said:
I kinda agree but then again both Dick and Tim were defeated by Todd. Though it would seem that Jason and Dick are = since they seem to go back and forth with Jason typically refusing help from Dick. Jason is good with the psychological games, great withi his weapons and H2H is probably around the same as Dick (since he held off dick and tim at the same time in "Batman: Battle for the Cowl" before stabbing Tim in the chest and jumping into gotham river).. Terry only wins because of his suit. Without it he's behind Todd, Grayson, and Drake (imo).

Jason didn't fight Tim and Dick at the same time.  Tim had run off, found the cave that Jason was using (while in a Batsuit that didn't fit him) and then proceeded to fight with him and at the end getting stabbed in the chest with a batarang.  Dick then later shows up and proceeds to get through every thing that Jason throws at him with relative ease (even being sprayed with Scarecrow's fear gas which he remarks doesn't really affect him anymore) before he kicks Jason off the edge of the train after the latter throws the cape and cowl at him as a distraction.  Dick appeals to Jason again but Jason then just lets go of the train and falls into the water.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By progenitorigin

I'd give it to Todd Batman, he's nasty.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Dick should gain the majority, Jason would be a close second though.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@AtraCruor said:
Dick Grayson, and here's why:

Vs Terry: Dick has plenty of experience fighting someone in a better suit and with better equipment and that someone is a lot more dangerous than Terry: Deathstroke who Dick has also beaten a few times in one on one combat.  The same cannot be said for any of the others and it cannot even be said for Bruce because he is simply not fast enough to handle Slade and minus their first fight (which he still lost btw) he needs at least one other person helping him to be Slade.

Vs Tim: What everyone needs to know is that Tim is not as good of a fighter as Dick and never will be.  It doesn't matter if he knows the lepard blow or not he still falls easily.  Tim skills lie in his detective work and that is the only place he outshines the others.  But as a fighter he can barely handle Jason and Damian's beat him so really, Tim's the first to go down.

Vs Damien: Despite his training he's still not Deathstroke or any of the other dangerous people that Dick has fought.  Again, he's taken down Tim so that slides him up a bit in chances, but Jason or Terry will likely be the one to take him down because he's way to cocky and will get into trouble.  If not one of those two, then a couple of kicks from Dick will take him down.

Vs Jason: Jason's only real advantage he has over Dick most of the time is that Dick still keeps trying to offer help while  Jason stays ruthless keeps trying to kill him and even then Jason barely stands a chance when Dick's not really IN the fight.  His skill however, is still not a match for Dick if he even starts fighting close to all out.

@CaptainRodgers said:
Jason didn't fight Tim and Dick at the same time.  Tim had run off, found the cave that Jason was using (while in a Batsuit that didn't fit him) and then proceeded to fight with him and at the end getting stabbed in the chest with a batarang.  Dick then later shows up and proceeds to get through every thing that Jason throws at him with relative ease (even being sprayed with Scarecrow's fear gas which he remarks doesn't really affect him anymore) before he kicks Jason off the edge of the train after the latter throws the cape and cowl at him as a distraction.  Dick appeals to Jason again but Jason then just lets go of the train and falls into the water.
I agree for the most part, but I say Damian goes down first.Let's remember Tim was holding back when Damian bested him. We all know what happened when he try's.
whoohoo789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By whoohoo789

@TimDrakeRedRobin: I love tim drake as robin well in any form I think TIM is a threat too why is everyone so with terry I own Both terry batman cartoon movies and he never won a fight until he was sureduper determend and even then it was a close fight plus we have the threat of assan boy[damien] and mr. weapons[Josone] and the best and first teenage superhero ever [Dick] so it is a realy close fight my mony is on Tim.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#138  Edited By BatWatch

Too many variables to be sure. Tim could do it with planning. Dick is best with spur of the moment response. Damian doesn't stand a chance. Jason uses lethal force, so he could do it if nobody disarmed him. Terry wouldn't stand a chance without his suit, but with it, he has a very good shot just based on superior tech. He also has less experience than most.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By jeanroygrant

@PsychoKnights said:

Too many variables to be sure. Tim could do it with planning. Dick is best with spur of the moment response. Damian doesn't stand a chance. Jason uses lethal force, so he could do it if nobody disarmed him. Terry wouldn't stand a chance without his suit, but with it, he has a very good shot just based on superior tech. He also has less experience than most.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#140  Edited By ReVamp
  1. Dick
  2. Terry
  3. Jason
  4. Tim
  5. Damian
AngelicPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By AngelicPhoenix

jason would lose maybe because everyone would see him as the most dangerous seeing as how he whipped all their tails except for terry. then they would look at each other and fight........winner, would be Tim!! Nightwing would trust tim to take terry, but tim would off nightwing, while damien would off terry dude to terry understemationg him. Then damien would turn to tim and tim would say, good job and pat him on his back planting a c4 charge.......time wins.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@AngelicPhoenix: Grayson would beat Jason alone since he has. Terry can as well.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Dick cause he's just bad ass and has enough experience to take down the toughest of foes. Terry will come second because of his tech, but then again, Red Robin's Leopard blow and Jason's retard anger control and wit would create a damn awesome three way fight...

1. Dick

2. I HAVE NO IDEA, them 3 in the pit would be epic.

5. Damien

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry wins because of the suit. He is followed by Dick and Jason's (very close) because of Jason's lax morals and guns.

Then it would be Tim followed by Damian.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#145  Edited By Saren

Fix.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers