• 177 results
#1 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, here's the deal and the rules.  Bruce Wayne is NOT involved here at all...

-An all out brawl is the name of the game, setting/environment is in Gotham City Streets, night time.  

-Fight is for battle for the cowl(yeah I know most of them have been Batman at some point but here it's for good let's say :) ) 

-All weapons apply here for everyone's costume

-Terry is in his futuristic Batsuit as his Batman(but Terry can't cloak here...one exception with him) 

-Jason Todd is his version of Batman here(weapons and all) 

-Tim Drake is Red Robin here(weapons and all) 

-Dick Grayson is his Batman here 

-Damian Wayne is current Robin but has a few extra gadgets to even things out a bit more for him  

-They all have their martial arts training based on their history including everything they learned from Bruce Wayne. 

-Everyone is pissed, bloodlusted and goes ALL out(remember Terry plays dirty and Jason has a totally different code then the others do)

-Winner is decided by either death or extremely bad K.O. to take the mantle of Batman here!! 

Who wins? 

Terry McGinnis(Batman):

Vs. 

Jason Todd(Batman): 

Vs.  

Tim Drake(Red Robin): 

Vs. 

Dick Grayson(Batman): 

Vs. 

Damian Wayne(Current Robin): 

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry wins here.

#3 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

I think jason n his guns vs terry and his future tech

#4 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that's what I was thinking Jason and Terry seem similar in a few ways lol but different in others

#5 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason with his Guns and Knives and whatever is in his arsenal

#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry have a better suit. 
They could not see him also, have better gadgets.  
Also was the only that Batman train to become Batman, the others were Robins, then he have the better chance.

#7 Posted by Superguy1591 (2492 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry is Bruce's clone. He knows all the fighting techniques of the Robins, plus he's a street fighter with a better suit.  

Terry wins even without the suit. 

#8 Posted by ShawnMichael (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson is the only one who has been a leader of a Team(Teen Titans,Team Titans, etc.) and he was the first pupil of Bruce, he's got his own bad ass skills. I would go with him, Terry McGinness runner-up.

#9 Edited by TimDrakeRedRobin (357 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShawnMichael:
are you kidding me??? Tim Drake was leader of the Teen titans at one point and young justice too. *  

Edit: And put in charge by batman and superman for the Rescue project of blùdhaven
#10 Posted by TimDrakeRedRobin (357 posts) - - Show Bio

if Tim is bloodlusted he is a serious threat in this fight. tim mastered the leapard blow, a one hit attack that kills a person within seconds. the only other people to know it are Bruce and Shiva.  Dick has never been trained in lethal arts But he has mad skills lol, Tim would beat jason while bloodlusted everytime hands down. and before anyone argues that jason has beatn tim before, think about it. when jason beat tim, jason was using lethal force and tim wasnt, so if tim is using lethal force he will be twice as powerful were as jason who used lethal force before would be killed. Damien isnt even really a player in this unless he has a sword or something. otherwise he gets creamed without a chance. Terry doesnt know everything the other robins do just because he was bruces clone and came after them because A) Bruce didnt teach the other robins all they know (greyson is a better acrobat than bruce, tim was trained by shiva) B) terry may have been trained in the same things as the robins but he didnt master everything, he may be a clone but he has his own personality and things he is good at and isnt good at. that being said he is at an extreeme advantage because his suit increases his strength, speed, agility, he can fly etc. the others outfits are just outfits with kevalar and places to hold there stuff (and damien, tim, and dick have glider capes). And if tim has all of his equipment then that includes his staff which has an EMP burst that can take out a city block equipped in it (he made the upgrade while in the teen titans) so he may be able to shut down terrys suit with a well places strike (it also has a hidden blade in one end). so tim and terry have the biggest advantages, dick has the most skill and damien is the weakest link. Jason is just as mutch of a threat as he was before, only now dick and tim are bloodlusted making them twice as powerful as before. jason loses, damien loses. 

Dick, Tim, and Terry fight over the mantle... 
Terry could be taken out of the game by Tims staff. (one hit and his suit shuts down and he is stuck in a useless suit, seriously deminishing his abilities and it would be over)
So i think terry wouldnt win. 
Leaving Dick and Tim to fight over the mantle... 
Tim is a wild card here because of the leapard blow, if he lands it one time, dick is finished. 
However dick is more agile and it would be very hard to hit him. 
i would say Dick Beats Tim about 7/10 times So  
Dick is the Winner. 

in my opinion anyway

#11 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm interesting theories, Terry and Jason have spent time in their youth doing bad so they have that bad attitude edge IMO, Tim is no joke and seems to be one of the most disciplined Robins IMO, Dick I think is a great overall player here.

#12 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick

#13 Edited by Tesseract (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry wins here, he can fly, has superstrength, allot of futuristic tech and knowledge on his combatants.

#14 Posted by Xiamocni (12 posts) - - Show Bio

hm, difficult.
Terry has no way been up against harder enemies than the other robins.
dick being batman (monumental failure by DC if you ask me) is no where as clever as Tim.
Jason isnt even a factor here if you ask me, he got killed once before, by the joker.
Bruce Wayne has said about Tim that Tim could be even smarter than him + all the martial arts training he's been given. And you can bet your asses that after Jason, he tought Tim way better than the previous robins, now. Damian. He has bruces genetics, but he's no where trained enough to become the champ. Maybe in 10 years? I'd vote for him, not today.
 My vote goes to Tim, merely because of ALL the robins batmans trained, Tim was his favorite. And in a fight like this, the smartest would win, seeing everyone is pretty even in combat.

#15 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim can fly? What?  Since when? lol Terry can a little via his suit

#16 Posted by spankymac314 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Drake's the winner here, but it's VERY open for debate .For all the tech Terry has, he's a little handicapped if he doesn't have Bruce in his ear to help him out. I think that Tim's arguably the smartest, most tactically oriented of the Robins, either him or Jason, anyways, so that, coupled with all the martial arts know-how and tech from the Red Robin suit, should probably give him the advantage here. Again, just my opinion, VERY open to debate.
#17 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry is very capable of taking care of himself with Bruce in his ear though, he's shown to take on tons of thugs, people even without the suit as well(plus by the time Epilogue was aired, Terry I doubt even had Bruce help him anymore by that time)

#18 Posted by Tesseract (872 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

Tim can fly? What?  Since when? lol Terry can a little via his suit

"
I mean't Terry....got confused with all the names....gonna edit that now.
#19 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Dick most...Terry is awesome too, but if I had to choose one, I would pick Dick.

#20 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm interesting

#21 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1070 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd

#22 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Grayson, he's already owned Todd twice and beat Drake while holding back.  Terry is over reliant on tech and Bruce guiding him, and Damien isn't going to be a factor

#23 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have to say Dicky, because he was the first Robin and the first sidekick of Batman. His experience and knowledge from his adventures with Batman would give him the upper hand. 
Jason could go for a 2nd place, ever since coming back to life, not only did he become better than he was before, but he's willing to act violent and kill to get what he wants.

#24 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry McGinnis.

#25 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry or Jason.

#26 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry goes down first he has the least amount of skill and without Bruce even in that suit he is just a sitting duck. Than Damian Followed by Tim Than Jason finally Dick wins

#27 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Ginnis

#28 Posted by Superguy1591 (2492 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhmm, whoever said Terry doesn't know everything about the other Robins is wrong. Bruce studies all his allies weaknesses and strength, including the Robins. 

Terry is just as smart as Bruce and Bruce trained him to fight just like him. Topple with the fact that Terry has beaten Tim, albeit a much older Tim, while relying on his own street fighting techniques make me believe that Terry wins.  

Fighting Terry is like fighting a much younger Bruce. 

#29 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Good points Superguy, Interesting responces I have to say I think a few people are underestimating Terry lol....it's not like he needs Bruce to guide him, when he first started yeah...but then so did the other Robins and proteges so that's kind of moot... 

I'm referring to Terry alone after years of training and guidance from Bruce....I'm sure the Terry especially of the future when Bruce is old could easily take on any of these guys.

#30 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

" Terry wins here. "

@Superguy1591 said:

" Terry is Bruce's clone. He knows all the fighting techniques of the Robins, plus he's a street fighter with a better suit.   Terry wins even without the suit.  "

@Tesseract said:

" Terry wins here, he can fly, has superstrength, allot of futuristic tech and knowledge on his combatants. "

@Renee said:
" Terry McGinnis. "
@Nerx said:
" Ginnis "

#31 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I think it would come down to Terry vs. Jason honestly

#32 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?
#33 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superguy1591: Way to base sh@t off of non-cannon story lines 
#34 Edited by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

I give it to Terry 

He has the same training but better weapons

Also in case you people didn't notice the bad guys that Terry fights in the future are way tougher than the ones in the present..

I mean,the Jokers are a simple street gang in the future yet they killed Terry and beat up the Justice League making them retreat back into their hole in shame. 

So Terry wins for sharping himself in a tougher scenery and the possession of better equipment.

#35 Posted by SlimJ87D (9324 posts) - - Show Bio

I would want to have to say Dick, but he is in his batman uniform. I take his comment about the cape making it harder for him to perform his original fighting style to heart. 

Dick in the Batman costume < Dick in the nightwing costume

Terry also has his enhanced speed and strength with his suit. I think he's on par with deathstroke in strength, I remember somewhere it said it makes him 10X stronger which deathstroke is 10X a man's strength.

#36 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Terry goes down first he has the least amount of skill and without Bruce even in that suit he is just a sitting duck. Than Damian Followed by Tim Than Jason finally Dick wins "
This is how it goes down 
#37 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Terry goes down first he has the least amount of skill and without Bruce even in that suit he is just a sitting duck. Than Damian Followed by Tim Than Jason finally Dick wins "
This is how it goes down  "

Actually Terry demonstrated in an episode that he can perform without the suit. There's an episode that he only use items from the cape and cowl days and he won. 

Bruce thought the same that Terry was nothing without the suit and Terry proved him wrong
#38 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit: Ya he beat up some goons so what he never did half the sh@t any of the Robins did without his suit the fact is he is not as well trained or as intelligent as The Robins and most of all experienced 
#39 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry.

#40 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: Some goons? He defeated his own computer animated suit actually

Terry even defeats his suit in single combat when it is controlled by the computerized consciousness of a deceased business mogul, armed only with the equipment in Bruce's vintage utility belt.

The boy has skills

Also he defeated the Joker
#41 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry train at being Batman, he train with the suit, he train doing it, he have the help of Bruce, but afte year, he will be better since, he is a younger Bruce, Bruce give him everything he knew, for the same he will know how to take down every Robin.

#42 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit: So has every Robin except for Damian and Jason and they would destroy him if they had the chance 
#43 Edited by Superguy1591 (2492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:  

Isn't Terry McGinnis  based of a non-cannon tv series?  

And saying Terry isn't as smart as the Robins is like saying Bruce isn't as smart as the Robins.  

Terry is Bruce's clone. He barely showed up for school and was one of the best students. 
#44 Posted by BrianDusel (75 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting call throwing Terry into the mix.  His Batman suit is an arsenal on its own, but he's no where near the fighter of the others.  The question is... are their fighting skills enough?  I'm gonna say its not.  I am a big fan of the others, but that suit of Terry's is gonna make a huge difference in this situation.
#45 Posted by oiHooliganismoi (518 posts) - - Show Bio

terry gets the W he is practically bruce.

#46 Posted by burningmidnight (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... I thinking either Terry or Jason. I agree with most of comments here about Terry's suit, it will play a huge role. Jason with all his guns and his armored Batman suit will nonetheless help him out. Tim will follow after these two. 

#47 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

DC decided to make Terry comic series and in fact he'll be coming back with a series of his own this year in fact that takes place far into the future...

#48 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superguy1591: He does not have Bruce's intelligence or skill and you know that and the Tim that he fought was not a fraction of any of the real Robins. As well Tim has already surpassed Bruce in certain areas of intelligence and Dick is far more agile than Bruce and faster than Bruce. Conner is a clone of Lex Luthor and Superman and he is not even close to Lex's intelligence or Clark's abilities so that argument is just stupid. Not to mention it is Bruce from an alternate Universe who is not even as good as Cannon Bruce and knows nothing of The Cannon Robins.
#49 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

They did reference Bruce in BB knowing about the Robins, if you pay close attention to every show, Terry wears a tux that belonged to J.T.=Jason Todd and they reference Tim Drake in the BB:Return of the Joker movie, Barbera also talks about Nightwing aka the first robin/Dick Grayson so they do mention them but in past tense despite if it's an alternate universe or not...just want to get that out there.

#50 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry and Tim are the best in the Bat-Family!