Terry McGinnis vs Black Widow

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No weapons, however Terry gets the drop with 24 hours prep.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2 god_spawn  Moderator

I'm guessing the Widow picture being used is just the Widow picture being used and this is comic Natasha vs Terry. Terry would need to use his drop and completely one shot Natasha with his enhanced strength, but idk if he can, tbh. It's not that I don't think he could, I'm just trying to remember any durability feats for Natty because she does have a form of a super soldier serum in her. But, plenty of regular people durability wise have been able to tank hits from Terry in the suit and he's shown to have some serious trouble with people that have at least a decent standing in skill and Natasha is pretty good and has enhanced stats herself to balance out Terry's. So I'd go for her in this in a decent fight.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

with prep Terry has a big advantage but I'm giving Natasha the skill advantage, however I do not think the skill and experience alone will get he the win here. with the prep and gadgets and enhanced physicals he should take 7/10 IMO.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

with prep Terry has a big advantage but I'm giving Natasha the skill advantage, however I do not think the skill and experience alone will get he the win here. with the prep and gadgets and enhanced physicals he should take 7/10 IMO.

It says first thing that neither have weapons, so I find no reason to assume he will bring any gadgets other than the suit.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BW
Without bruce terry canot pre for her,

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Black widow shes my girl

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's that pic of beyond from? Anyway BW probably wins. Kurare gave BB a tough time and she's not as good as natasha

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@god_spawn:

ahh did not see it don't know why when I read prep part lol. since there are no gadgets I will give it to Black Widow FTW