#1 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle: Not a death battle.

Objective: Whoever can push, throw, or trick the other off the platform first wins.

Terror: I changed her powers a bit:

Low Level Reality Warping Power Set: She lacks real super strength but her reality warping makes up for it.

Can walk or run up any solid or liquid

Can lift anything

She can be lifted but cannot be pushed or pulled with any effect. Not even wind could.

Backward Voice Projection: She can project her voice toward herself instead of it coming from her. Which means even if she was standing in front of you her voice would be heard coming from behind you.

Invisibility: She can be invisible.

Personality: She enjoys trolling her opponents. Especially when she's invisible.

#2 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Wait if you lift her in the air you can only mover her up and not in any other direction?

#3 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

No..you can pick her up and move her however you like. You can't push her nor pull her no, but picking her up is not the same.

#4 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Oh so if she was standing still I could not push her but if I lift her up I can move her around?

#5 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: I'm leaning towards teh She Hulk

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought this was Terror Inc...

#8 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: Yah but Terror could easily get behind her and toss her off the platform. She hulk wouldn't weigh anything to her, she could just pick her up and throw her off. If She-hulk has an anger problem she get's owned even easier.

#9 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: No not easily. She would first have to lose she hulks sight to go invisable. Then even if she did try to lift she hulk she would get punched in the face knocking her out. She has no high durability just she can not be moved forwards or back. That would not save her from a blow from she hulk. Also when she gets punched she hulk can lift her up and throw her.

#10 Posted by joewell (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: What about tripping her?

#11 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

Punching her would do her no damage. If you can't be pushed at all, not even by the wind, a bullet won't go through you either. Because bullets push on the skin, ya got me (see what I did there LOL)?

@joewell: @joewell:

Sure she could trip her, but she would first have to locate her first. Which is no easy task.

#12 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: That would not stop the pain which would be unberable. Your whole body does not have to move to be knocked out. If enough force hits you you can stay perfectly still and still be KO

#13 Posted by joewell (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo:

But as soon as she touched her SH could trip her, pick her up, and throw her of

SH could also hear her breathing and footsteps, so in a way it would be an easy task

#14 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

No pain : ) Reality warp helps. No knock out either. Pushing on her skin has zero effect, not even concussively. The wind blows most peoples hair, not hers.

@joewell: Not as easy as you think. The moment She hulk tries to pick her Terror will grab her arm and toss her. It's simply a matter of who sneaks up on who first. Which would obviously be my OC. She hulk can't pick her up well enough if she's being picked up at the same time.

#15 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: It's not in the OP so you can't use the no pain excuse. It just says you cant push or pull her. That wont stop the pain. If she tries to pick up She Hulk she could jump into the air takeing Terror with her.

#16 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

Alright you got me..I'm gonna have to reboot her powers a bit. Something that is not normal but allows her to take on supers?

How about invisibility and wind breath.

#17 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: The breath could distract she hulk enough to get her to fall off the plat form so it would let her win here.

#18 Posted by joewell (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: @lorbo:

But she would be in recoil from falling and it would only take about 5 second to trip,pick up, and throw her

#19 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

Good. So to complete her powers I could round it off with flight just to give her a travel power. And done. No more changes to her now. That will be her status from now on.

I think it's good enough and not overpowered either. Top flight speed is 100 mph. Tiny debris won't hurt her face because she blows the air out in fron of her. Her wind breath can go to 800 mph max speeds.

#20 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: I would dissagree that it is not over powered. Sure she cant take everyone out but no one can do much to her physicly so they need psychichs to take her out. Or send her into fire.

#21 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

Alright..fix it. You give her some powers and I just might stick with it. I want a travel power for sure, but teleportation is a no no because it's cheap. And I want human durability OR something else that makes her vulnerable.

#22 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Ok here i go.

Super Strength: She is as strong as the thing

Limited Flight: She can fly at ONLY 100 mph

Invisibility: She can become completely invisible but can not fly when invisible

Fear Powers: She has 3 fear powers. She can make you see your worst fear. She can appear as your worst fear. Finally she can just make you plain scared of her. However people with high will power ie Green Lanterns, will resist it.

There

#23 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

Not bad. She can't rely on flight too much. Come to think of it, she'd need glasses for sure, but that's no problem. She could carry some.

That would work. How strong is thing? How durable is he?

#24 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Ok here i go.

Super Strength: She is as strong as the thing

Limited Flight: She can fly at ONLY 100 mph

Invisibility: She can become completely invisible but can not fly when invisible

Fear Powers: She has 3 fear powers. She can make you see your worst fear. She can appear as your worst fear. Finally she can just make you plain scared of her. However people with high will power ie Green Lanterns, will resist it.

There

She's not as durable as thing is she?

#25 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: No just as strong. She can dish out what thing can but not take what he can since she is not made of rock. His strength has flucuated from the past to the present. Here is a synopsis on his strength.

The Thing's primary superhuman power is his great physical strength. Initially, he was only strong enough to lift about 5 tons. Over the years, through rigorous training and further mutation, his strength dramatically increased to the point where he could lift roughly 85 tons. He has continued to exercise over the years using special equipment designed by Reed Richards. It is believed his strength has increased further, sufficient to lift at least 100 tons , and will continue to do so as a future version of the Thing states. However, The Thing has shown multiple feats of strength that would require a strength level far in excess of the ability to lift 100 tons such as successfully holding back a giant alien spacecraft from jettisoning from Earth[21], lifting an oil rig and stopping a multiple story building (weighing roughly 30,000 tons) from falling over and lifting it back into place[22].

#26 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: Good job..I'll keep it. I guess she would be relegated to doing fear tactics on foes she knows she can't actually tango with, or with guys with guns. I assume she has to see the person that she makes afraid. Like stand invisibly nearby while she freaks them out?

Also I think that if anyone knew how her powers work she would likely get owned, but good. Not bad. Finally something that makes her name more than a gimmick, which is what was at first.

#27 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Maybe you could add some super human reaction speed. So that guys with guns don't immideatly stomp her

#28 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

Of course the one thing you missed is how does she land when flying at 100 mph if she can't fly at any other speed?

I will adress that by adding a power.

She can make a ripple effect appear on any surface by looking at it. Once she lands there the ground would be squishy and absorb her impact, but no where else.

That's what I got unless you got something to replace it. With only human durability, a sudden stop at 100 mph would kill her.

#29 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

Super reaction speed makes super durability necessary, since the human body can't move that fast without injury. Super reaction speed would also make combat a joke, since she would move faster than any but the fastest super powered beings.

So I won't have that. Her invisibility is enough.

#31 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Thanks. Powers finally complete. Two minds certainly does help.

#32 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: Glad to be of help. Now to make her join the fear corps.

#33 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

I just got an idea about how she can land at 100 mph. Instead of the ripple (I think that's lame), try this:

She shoots energy beams from her hands that make an energy bubble when they hit a surface. The bubble grows bigger as she continues to shoot at the same spot. As soon as the bubble is big enough for her body hit it fully she flies into it and de-materializes.

Then she materializes inside the center of the bubble immediately. The bubble itself offers no protection, it simply allows her to shift from flying to standing inside of it without having to suddenly stop. Because the extremely close teleport neutralizes her speed.

As a bonus, since you helped me, you get to pick the color of the beam. Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks.

#34 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: That sounds... really cool. I think the beams should be yellow.

#35 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo: So who are you going to make the final version of Terror fight next?

#37 Edited by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

Don't know..but she is certainly more able to compete with just about anyone now..assuming she had access to special stuff for the more advanced opponents.

Honestly I used the battle threads to help develop her powers, because you get almost zero feed back otherwise in the other forums. I intend to use her powers for the most part in the fanfic section where I will continue writing my story.

And I will let you know whenever I post new material.

#38 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer:

Changed her powers a bit...I like this more. The flight thing was kinda lame I thought.

Terror: Her powers

Fear Power:

Can make people afraid of her

Can make moving images of whatever a person fears most

Can make self appear to be whatever a person fears most.

Slow Motion Vision: She can see things in slow motion and react with her arms accordingly.

Super Strong/durable Arms: Her arms are unbreakable and have enough strength to lift a car. They also can move extremely fast, enough to block bullets. She can also use them to give her lift to fly by rotating them super fast. Her arms are FAR more durable than the rest of her body.

She moves them so fast for flight that she breaks the sound barrier with every rotation of her arms. She can fly as fast as your average helicopter, 80 mph. Still she has to gain speed gradually.

Durability: Can fall off a building and survive but can't take a bullet to the head. So she can take blunt force damage a lot better than pin point damage. But she could succumb to that too with enough damage.

Costume: Bullet proof. Bullets bounce off of it. So the only vulnerable part is her head, which she can protect with her strong/fast arms.