Kilowog destroys the jobber.

#3 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

If Terrax isn't jobbing Terrax.

If he is, Kilowog.

#4 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man_of_Miracles said:

If he is, Kilowog.

No P.I.S. so base your opinion that way please...and remember that Kilowog has beat Superman to a pulp before.
#5 Posted by WillPayton (9455 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

If he is, Kilowog.

No P.I.S. so base your opinion that way please...and remember that Kilowog has beat Superman to a pulp before.

Scans? I'd really like to see that. =)

#6 Posted by Fudgie29 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Kilowog wins! :D

#7 Posted by war of light_2814 (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Jobbing is exactly part of Terrax,you can't deny it.

#8 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

If he is, Kilowog.

Me too. Terrax is a low level herald, but he's still a herald. Still, if the Poozer > Supes then I might have to go with Kilowog.

#9 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Kilowag should win this.

#10 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

If he is, Kilowog.

Well no PIS tough fight.

But I still give it to Terrax probably.

Even though Kilowog has beaten Superman that doesn't mean too much here as just about any Herald should give Superman a good fight if not outright beat him. (Without PIS)

#11 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

If he is, Kilowog.

I'll find the issue and post the scans in a short while... hes actually beaten Supes twice lol.
#12 Posted by Anarkyreigns007 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

If he is, Kilowog.

I'll find the issue and post the scans in a short while... hes actually beaten Supes twice lol.

he beat him in supermam batman also i think

superman would kill terrax in 2 or 3 hits so kilowag should stomp this loser

#13 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

Kilowag should win this.

#14 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes clearly got beat despite being bloodlusted.

#15 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrax wins

#16 Posted by HigorM (3830 posts) - - Show Bio

Kilowog wins.

#17 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@Anarkyreigns007 said:

@IZZR said:

@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

If he is, Kilowog.

he beat him in supermam batman also i think

superman would kill terrax in 2 or 3 hits so kilowag should stomp this loser

That is simply not true.

Terrax is very durable. If he wasn't a complete Jobber he would beat Superman every time. Heralds are a level above Superman on average. Terrax just happens to be the red-headed step child of Heralds.

#18 Posted by WillPayton (9455 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

Looks like Kilowog is using two power rings. That makes a difference.

#19 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

Thing is he was barely trying and supes is bloodlusted, the other issue he beats him in i can't seem to find ill keep looking. As you can see he is not using any constructs its a slugfest and he came out on top, Kilowog's race have superhuman strength naturally although i dont know how close to Kryptonian it is...
#20 Posted by Fenderzenders (65 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

Thing is he was barely trying and supes is bloodlusted, the other issue he beats him in i can't seem to find ill keep looking. As you can see he is not using any constructs its a slugfest and he came out on top, Kilowog's race have superhuman strength naturally although i dont know how close to Kryptonian it is...

exactly. superman would kill terrax in about 5 seconds, imagine how bad kilowag would rape him. idiots seem to think that every herald is on par with surfer. supes would steamroll most of the heralds.

#21 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fenderzenders said:

@IZZR said:

@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

exactly. superman would kill terrax in about 5 seconds, imagine how bad kilowag would rape him. idiots seem to think that every herald is on par with surfer. supes would steamroll most of the heralds.

Dude although i would agree with you i think its harsh to call them idiots... although to be fair i cannot imagine any herald except perhaps Surfer and Morg being able to do what Kilowog did and slug it out with Supes from Earth to the Moon non stop...Surfer is quite far above the other heralds its quite safe to say...
#22 Posted by XiiX (8262 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

Kilowag should win this.

#23 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Fenderzenders said:

@IZZR said:

@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

Dude although i would agree with you i think its harsh to call them idiots... although to be fair i cannot imagine any herald except perhaps Surfer and Morg being able to do what Kilowog did and slug it out with Supes from Earth to the Moon non stop...Surfer is quite far above the other heralds its quite safe to say...

No Stardust would beat him. Also probably Fallen One. Destroyer would for sure. Also Red Shift who was basically stalemating SS in the middle of a black hole.

All of them would beat Superman. And all of them except for Firelord, with ease.

#24 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Killowag

#25 Posted by xxxweedkillerxx (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Fenderzenders said:

@IZZR said:

@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

It's kind of true though. None of the Heralds except for Surfer are impressive. Supes would run a train on most of them.

#26 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxweedkillerxx said:

@IZZR said:

@Fenderzenders said:

@IZZR said:

@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

It's kind of true though. None of the Heralds except for Surfer are impressive. Supes would run a train on most of them.

No

As I said before, Superman loses easily to, Red Shift, Star Dust, Destroyer, Morg, and probably Fallen One

#27 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man_of_Miracles said:

@IZZR said:

@Fenderzenders said:

@IZZR said:

@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

No Stardust would beat him. Also probably Fallen One. Destroyer would for sure. Also Red Shift who was basically stalemating SS in the middle of a black hole.

All of them would beat Superman. And all of them except for Firelord, with ease.

You obviously dont know who Superman is...
#28 Edited by xxxweedkillerxx (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles:You can say it as many times as you want, doesn't make it true.

@IZZR: Don't bother, this guy apparently has a huge hard on for Heralds.

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrax.

#30 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4331 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Terrax on this one..................but in a VERY close battle. the deciding factor is the power cosmic is more versatile than the GL ring, even though terrax is considered "lower tier". if it came down to H2h that would be interesting also......feel that strength levels would be the very similar.

#31 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@cosmicallyaware1 said:

yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Terrax on this one..................but in a VERY close battle. the deciding factor is the power cosmic is more versatile than the GL ring, even though terrax is considered "lower tier". if it came down to H2h that would be interesting also......feel that strength levels would be the very similar.

I have to disagree with you...strength wise Kilowog is way superior to Terrax and also he is an elite in the corps and one of the best warriors.
#32 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: Besides Morg, has Terrax consistently fought any other physical powerhouses? I see his physical strength as being impressive only against some of the small fry he's faced, while Kilowog has consistently fought and beaten beings who are more impressive physically.

I think Terrax has a better shot using his other powers than going H2H since he tends to be more creative, especially with his terrakinesis, than Kilowog is with his ring.

#33 Posted by Thunderfromdownunder (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Terrax.

dies horribly

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

why do people think that all heralds have the same powers that surfer does. they don't. terrax is a one trick pony and kilowag is going to shove terrax's head up his own ass in this fight

#34 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4331 posts) - - Show Bio

whew!!! ok then...... Terrax is going to take this due to simply higher and more versatile power set. I understand herald's power levels VERY well. Do I think Kilowog is a better fighter? yes. Do I think Kilowog has more heart? absolutley. Do I think Kilowog would win in the end? NO.

#35 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@cosmicallyaware1 said:

whew!!! ok then...... Terrax is going to take this due to simply higher and more versatile power set. I understand herald's power levels VERY well. Do I think Kilowog is a better fighter? yes. Do I think Kilowog has more heart? absolutley. Do I think Kilowog would win in the end? NO.

You do realise Kilowog is physically stronger also? and his ring allows him to fly at light speed too.
#36 Edited by SlimJ87D (9930 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

I want to point something out about this series. This is the Batman/Superman series is it not? This is a very crappy series and was badly written. We hardly even use scans from it. There was a time when Batman got SUperman's powers and killed bane, he KILLED bane and Bane is still alive in normal continuity. When he had the powers he also beat Dick Grayson to the point where he knocked out almost all his teeth, put him into acoma and shattered his jaw. This is also the series that had Batman take punches from Darkseid and Martian Manhunter.

This is not a very creditable series. Just adding my 2 cents.

#37 Posted by Thunderfromdownunder (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D:Batman did NOT kill Bane. Nightwing later stated that Batman almost killed him and would of had he not been on Venom,.

It's a crappy series but it's canon considering Supergirls reintroduction in post crisis history is in that series.

#38 Posted by Thunderfromdownunder (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

WHAT VERSATILITY? You keep saying how Terrax is versatile because he's a herald. For the 9th time not every herald has the same powers as Silver Surfer. In fact, Kilowag is more versatile then Terrax is.

Stop making things up, Terrax gets steamrolled here.

#39 Posted by SlimJ87D (9930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thunderfromdownunder said:

@SlimJ87D:Batman did NOT kill Bane. Nightwing later stated that Batman almost killed him and would of had he not been on Venom,.

It's a crappy series but it's canon considering Supergirls reintroduction in post crisis history is in that series.

Well if Bane did not die from that than it still proves that it's poor writing and not a very creditable series. Wasn't Bane off Venom during that time period also? He went without it for awhile and then he's using it again just for plot reasons?

If I can explain the series, it's a Loeb dramatized flavored series.

#40 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:

@Thunderfromdownunder said:

Well if Bane did not die from that than it still proves that it's poor writing and not a very creditable series. Wasn't Bane off Venom during that time period also? He went without it for awhile and then he's using it again just for plot reasons?

If I can explain the series, it's a Loeb dramatized flavored series.

Thats the case with the 1st 3rd of the series. He stopped writing the series before halfway.
#41 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@IZZR said:

@Fenderzenders said:

@IZZR said:

@WillPayton said:

@IZZR said:

You obviously dont know who Superman is...

Actually I do.

That doesn't change the fact that Heralds are far more versatile than Superman. They are nearly as strong. Many of them have planet busting feats, and fly through stars on a regular basis. A few of them have survived exploding supernovas/black holes etc. with little to no ill effect.

Superman could not stalemate SS in the middle of a Black hole as Red Shift did, he could not survive a black hole unscathed as Stardust did. The fact is that most Heralds regularly manhandle highly powerful characters in the Marvel Universe. It is literally their entire purpose.

#42 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxweedkillerxx said:

@Man_of_Miracles:You can say it as many times as you want, doesn't make it true.

@IZZR: Don't bother, this guy apparently has a huge hard on for Heralds.

You very obviously have one for Superman.

He would stomp pretty much every Herald? really?

That just shows how ignorant you are of most Heralds powersets.

#43 Edited by Ontariotornado (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles said:

he could not survive a black hole unscathed as Stardust did.

This pretty much proves that you have virtually no knowledge of Superman

Try a double black hole while moving faster than light..

It's ironic how you accuse others of being ignorant on characters power set, because you seem to be more guilty of this than anyone else here.

#44 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ontariotornado said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

he could not survive a black hole unscathed as Stardust did.

This pretty much proves that you have virtually no knowledge of Superman

Try a double black hole while moving faster than light..

It's ironic how you accuse others of being ignorant on characters power set, because you seem to be more guilty of this than anyone else here.

That is a really nice incomplete scan you have there and it proves absolutely nothing. Great job.

There is no mention in the scan of it being a black hole, much less a double black hole. It does not show how or even if he got out.

Care to share the rest of the scan?

because if not this shows nothing.

EDIT: and even if it is exactly what you say it is. This is nothing compared to fighting SS to a stalemate inside a black hole as Red Shift did.

#45 Posted by Ontariotornado (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles:

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/938/untitled152oe8eq.jpg

You're back tracking now. First you said Superman couldn't survive a black hole unscathed and he's flying faster than light in a double black hole. Show Surfer or Red Shit doing this.

As it stands that you have absolutely no knowledge of Superman or his capabilities and are in no position to be telling anyone who can and can't beat him.

#46 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ontariotornado said:

@Man_of_Miracles:

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/938/untitled152oe8eq.jpg

You're back tracking now. First you said Superman couldn't survive a black hole unscathed and he's flying faster than light in a double black hole. Show Surfer or Red Shit doing this.

As it stands that you have absolutely no knowledge of Superman or his capabilities and are in no position to be telling anyone who can and can't beat him.

How am I back tracking?

Superman isn't surviving a black hole here, he is escaping a black hole, There is an enormous difference. By the way stacking two black holes would actually not effect their pull as the gravity is already infinite. I could explain, but it would take a long time and I would have look back through my quantum mechanics lecture notes, which I don't want to do.

This feat>than Superman's.

I know plenty about Superman's capabilities and more than enough to say who can and can't beat him.

#47 Edited by Ontariotornado (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles: You're backtracking because first you said Superman couldn't survive one unscathed, then you flip flop your argument. Superman is surviving in their while trying to escape.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Superman isn't surviving a black hole here, he is escaping a black hole, There is an enormous differenc

That makes absolutely no sense. If Superman is inside the black hole and isn't being crushed, then he's surviving. If wasn't able to survive then he would of been crushed and killed and wouldn't have had to opportunity to try to escape.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

By the way stacking two black holes would actually not effect their pull as the gravity is already infinite. I could explain, but it would take a long time and I would have look back through my quantum mechanics lecture notes, which I don't want to do.

Even if that was the case it proves your original statement of Superman being unable to survive a black hole or being unscathed wrong, because he's clearly doing it in those scans

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Right, so Red Shift needing to open a portal to escape beats Superman moving faster than light in a black hole. You've yet to show Surfer or Red Shit being able to move faster than light while inside the black hole.

I know plenty about Superman's capabilities and more than enough to say who can and can't beat him.

No, you really don't and you have proven that you don't.

Just for the record, I'm not even arguing on weather Superman would win against heralds or not, but based on the one feat shown for Red Shift he doesn't look like anything special.

#48 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ontariotornado said:

@Man_of_Miracles: You're backtracking because first you said Superman couldn't survive one unscathed, then you flip flop your argument. Superman is surviving in their while trying to escape.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Superman isn't surviving a black hole here, he is escaping a black hole, There is an enormous differenc

That makes absolutely no sense. If Superman is inside the black hole and isn't being crushed, then he's surviving. If wasn't able to survive then he would of been crushed and killed and wouldn't have had to opportunity to try to escape.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

By the way stacking two black holes would actually not effect their pull as the gravity is already infinite. I could explain, but it would take a long time and I would have look back through my quantum mechanics lecture notes, which I don't want to do.

Even if that was the case it proves your original statement of Superman being unable to survive a black hole or being unscathed wrong, because he's clearly doing it in those scans

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Right, so Red Shift needing to open a portal to escape beats Superman moving faster than light in a black hole. You've yet to show Surfer or Red Shit being able to move faster than light while inside the black hole.

No, you really don't and you have proven that you don't.

Just for the record, I'm not even arguing on weather Superman would win against heralds or not, but based on the one feat shown for Red Shift he doesn't look like anything special.

Are you serious.

How is escaping a black hole>then fighting inside one?

Superman was not in the black hole, he was being sucked into it. What are you looking at?

There is a difference between flying out of a black hole, and passing through one completely, as Stardust did, and surviving. If you can't understand that nothing more needs to be said.

Really? He doesn't look like anything special?

So yes everyone stalemates SS in the middle of a black hole. LOL what a freaking joke.

#49 Posted by war of light_2814 (823 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell Terrax has ever done with this so called"versatility" and I'm just post  scans of  Kilowog survive Planet busting with just autoshield and then absorb 16 billion souls what has Terrax everdone aside from bust Planet in annihilation:Heralds of Galactus?Heck,that guy lose to pretty much everyone he fight in the last twenty years.

#50 Posted by war of light_2814 (823 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man_of_Miracles said:

Actually I do.

That doesn't change the fact that Heralds are far more versatile than Superman.1 They are nearly as strong.2 Many of them have planet busting feats, and fly through stars on a regular basis. A few of them have survived exploding supernovas/black holes etc. with little to no ill effect.

1What?Terrax is a 75 tonner2.Mind to Show Terrax done any of this.

Superman could not stalemate SS in the middle of a Black hole as Red Shift did, he could not survive a black hole unscathed as Stardust did. The fact is that most Heralds regularly manhandle highly powerful characters in the Marvel Universe. It is literally their entire purpose.

Sure,some herald are impressive but not in Terrax case this guy was Manhandles by pretty much every one he fight.
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it