• Random encounter
  • Start 50 ft apart
  • Standard equipment
  • Morals off
  • Bloodlusted

#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Geo-Force

#3 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrax easily, he could just destroy the planet with one strike.

#4 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@BigCimmerian said:

No one knows how big the planet he destroyed was and this is a fight between them 2 not him and the planet.
#5 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@BigCimmerian said:

No one knows how big the planet he destroyed was and this is a fight between them 2 not him and the planet.

The planet was big enough to have it's own race of sentient people, so it was probably around the size of the Earth. So you think that Geo Force would survive after the planet was destroyed. I don't know much about him, can he breath in space?

#6 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@BigCimmerian said:

@IZZR said:

@BigCimmerian said:

The planet was big enough to have it's own race of sentient people, so it was probably around the size of the Earth. So you think that Geo Force would survive after the planet was destroyed. I don't know much about him, can he breath in space?

I remember he fought Superman on the moon so i think he can breathe in space yeah... besides the planet busting is a cheat tactic beatuse most powerhouses can bust planets but its not right using that in an actual fight.
#7 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2842 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrax

#8 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@IZZR said:

@BigCimmerian said:

I remember he fought Superman on the moon so i think he can breathe in space yeah... besides the planet busting is a cheat tactic beatuse most powerhouses can bust planets but its not right using that in an actual fight.

He's not just regular powerhouse, Terrax is Galactus' herald with power cosmic, yes he is jobber, but bloodlusted herald is just too much for Geo Force.

#9 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Terrax wouldn't bust the planet while fighting Geo. He won't have the time, and Geo controls earth and gravity.

Besides that, Geo-Force has knocked Earth off it's axis via Earth Control, so it's not like Geo is out of his league.