Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Allen could win if he separates Terrax from his axe.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terrax, Allen is a beast but he holds back too much to me.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terrax, Allen is a beast but he holds back too much to me.

his morals are off in this fight so he isn't holding back

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know what I'm still going with Terrax even he jobs way too much.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea but terrax is a idiot and Allen is nearly as powerful as superman

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon said:

I won't qualify someone as powerful as Superman if they have only super strength and durability.

Terrax's axe can slice planet in half in one casual swing, as dumb as he is, he's still a big threat. He's still good enough to give a fight to Morg at least three times, and Morg is a formidable foe about as powerful as Silver Surfer.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

@wavemotioncannon said:

I won't qualify someone as powerful as Superman if they have only super strength and durability.

Terrax's axe can slice planet in half in one casual swing, as dumb as he is, he's still a big threat. He's still good enough to give a fight to Morg at least three times, and Morg is a formidable foe about as powerful as Silver Surfer.

so? Allen lifted a starship bigger than the sun and punched the head off guys who can fly 200+ times the speed of light and shatter planets and allen is way smarter than terrax so even tho he has power cosmic its the same as giving a 5 year old a machine gun

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@wavemotioncannon said:

so? Allen lifted a starship bigger than the sun and punched the head off guys who can fly 200+ times the speed of light and shatter planets and allen is way smarter than terrax so even tho he has power cosmic its the same as giving a 5 year old a machine gun

When did Allen lifted a starship bigger than the Sun? I have every single Invincible issues and I don't recall this feat.

About 200+ the speed of light, that's traveling speed. For combat speed, no Viltrumites ever displayed combat speed and reaction time that put them on Superman's level. Even Quicksilver have better speed feats than any of them.

Viltrumites can't shatter a planet, the 3 Viltrumites flew into the planet AFTER it was weakened by an energy blast. The elder Viltrumite even stated that they would have been killed upon impact if the planet's core return to its original hardness.

Terrax is not that incompetant, look at the time when he fought Morg, not once, not twice, but thrice. He did display good combat feats. Even a small contact to the axe's blade can cut Silver Surfer's board.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@wavemotioncannon said:

When did Allen lifted a starship bigger than the Sun? I have every single Invincible issues and I don't recall this feat.

About 200+ the speed of light, that's traveling speed. For combat speed, no Viltrumites ever displayed combat speed and reaction time that put them on Superman's level. Even Quicksilver have better speed feats than any of them.

Viltrumites can't shatter a planet, the 3 Viltrumites flew into the planet AFTER it was weakened by an energy blast. The elder Viltrumite even stated that they would have been killed upon impact if the planet's core return to its original hardness.

Terrax is not that incompetant, look at the time when he fought Morg, not once, not twice, but thrice. He did display good combat feats. Even a small contact to the axe's blade can cut Silver Surfer's board.

well i guess you missed one and btw this was before he got his power up and got crazy strong

and "combat speed" doesn't exist unless you're flash or anime character and so enough with that "combat speed" argument people always want to throw in there and when the planet exploded it did kill a few viltrumites but Allen was barely phased by it and surfers board isn't that durable i can name more than 20 that can break his board

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@wavemotioncannon said:

well i guess you missed one and btw this was before he got his power up and got crazy strong

and "combat speed" doesn't exist unless you're flash or anime character and so enough with that "combat speed" argument people always want to throw in there and when the planet exploded it did kill a few viltrumites but Allen was barely phased by it and surfers board isn't that durable i can name more than 20 that can break his board

Veteran Comic Vine debators will still bring up combat speed argument, otherwise, Thor will probably be million of times faster than Superman, which he isn't.

It take powerful matter manipulation, magic, or extremely advance weapon to break Surfer's board, no one ever break it with pure strength, like ever.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven: I can't read Spanish, and that spaceship is not really as big as Sun. It just the angle perspective, it's common in comics, I've seen a superhero nearly as big as Earth like countless times.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@wavemotioncannon said:

Veteran Comic Vine debators will still bring up combat speed argument, otherwise, Thor will probably be million of times faster than Superman, which he isn't.

It take powerful matter manipulation, magic, or extremely advance weapon to break Surfer's board, no one ever break it with pure strength, like ever.

combat speed is only needed for fanboys to keep them at bay from saying "thor punches superman 10,000 times in seconds" but don't worry about it i'm not that guy but i remember maestro broke surfers board so someone with enough strength could break it but terrax's axe is way less durable than surfer's board so taking his axe and snapping it like sentry did isn't a impossible feat for someone like allen

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@wavemotioncannon said:

combat speed is only needed for fanboys to keep them at bay from saying "thor punches superman 10,000 times in seconds" but don't worry about it i'm not that guy but i remember maestro broke surfers board so someone with enough strength could break it but terrax's axe is way less durable than surfer's board so taking his axe and snapping it like sentry did isn't a impossible feat for someone like allen

Although Terrax often fought someone more powerful than Allen. Allen's powers are pretty much only super strength and durability, and his speed feat is not that prevalent or good either. In overall, Terrax is still more versatile, which help compensates for his weaker strength and durability.

Sentry in the end is more powerful than Allen, not to mention he have some other powers like super speed, super senses, energy blast, photokinesis, and latent matter manipulation ability. Not to mention that he can tap into the Void's power every once a while. So I'm not surprised that he can snap Terrax's axe in half given that he is one of the most powerful Earth-bound hero.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven said:

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@angryhulks said:

@emptyseven said:

@wavemotioncannon said:

Although Terrax often fought someone more powerful than Allen. Allen's powers are pretty much only super strength and durability, and his speed feat is not that prevalent or good either. In overall, Terrax is still more versatile, which help compensates for his weaker strength and durability.

Sentry in the end is more powerful than Allen, not to mention he have some other powers like super speed, super senses, energy blast, photokinesis, and latent matter manipulation ability. Not to mention that he can tap into the Void's power every once a while. So I'm not surprised that he can snap Terrax's axe in half given that he is one of the most powerful Earth-bound hero.

Allen is a flying brick put a really powerful flying brick someone like omni-man who has average strength/durability for a viltrumite could got toe to toe with liefeld's version of supreme who has the exact same absurd amount of power as pre-crisis superman and look at what allen did too him

and terrax is said to be more versatile but he is too dumb too realize that he has other powers too in most fight terrax is just swinging his axe maybe once or twice shoot a energy beam or something but mostly its just melee attacks him using something like matter manipulation would be out of character and sentry wasn't in void mode when he snapped his axe and the only abilities he used in that feat was his strength no matter manipulation,super speed,photokinesis just his hands and i guess he was flying too so he just used strength and flight