Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WarlordEternal

Terrax & Mongul

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Team

Wonder Man, Carol Danvers, Iron-Man, Ragnarok, Ikaris, A-Bomb, Warmachine, Badrock

No Caption Provided

Rules

No BFR

No PIS

No Prep

Standard Gear

Mongul and Terrax are aware of who each combatant is

Ironman is in Black and Gold armor

war machine is in initiative armor

Mongul Jr. (no rings)

They start 50 feet apart

Victory by KO, Incapacitation, or Death

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mongul and Terrax pretty easily really, Wonderman is the only issue.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sy8000

Team

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Well Terrax hasn't always been a herald. I was just basically asking if he had the power cosmic for this fight.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WarlordEternal
ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ZhuRong

@highaccuser: Not trying to say you're wrong but how do they win?

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

Iron Man can beat Terrax alone. He's done so before. Mongul isn't beating all of them.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@zhurong said:

Iron Man can beat Terrax alone. He's done so before. Mongul isn't beating all of them.

And you don't think that maybe, just maybe that was PIS? considering the fact that Terrax is a plant buster? and the fact that he has black hole level durability? or that he has fought numerous people far above Iron Man's level?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: That's almost as valid as Spiderman beating Firelord. Mongul is strong enough to deal with team except for Wonder Man IMO.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder-Man and Mrs.Marvel are the major problems. Iron Man could be a wildcard depending upon what kind of heat he's packing.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@zhurong said:

@highaccuser: That's almost as valid as Spiderman beating Firelord. Mongul is strong enough to deal with team except for Wonder Man IMO.

Agreed.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay now I'd say team can win.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated

Sweet, with the numbers and versatility on the Team it would be really interesting, I think in the end it comes down to how smart the team plays it and how bad Terrax and Mongul mess it up.

I will say the team can take it if they use there heavy hitters to engage directly while using their air and energy output advantages.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal said:

Updated

Sweet, with the numbers and versatility on the Team it would be really interesting, I think in the end it comes down to how smart the team plays it and how bad Terrax and Mongul mess it up.

I will say the team can take it if they use there heavy hitters to engage directly while using their air and energy output advantages.

That's what I'm thinking. Wonder Man, Thor, Ikaris and possibly A-Bomb should be enough to put down Mongul if they all fight him at once. The rest with their versatility can stall and possibly take down Terrax.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@zhurong said:

And you don't think that maybe, just maybe that was PIS? considering the fact that Terrax is a plant buster? and the fact that he has black hole level durability? or that he has fought numerous people far above Iron Man's level?

Terrax can only destroy planets because they're made of rock and he's a geokinetic. Terrax is a huge jobber and based on his average showings him losing to Iron Man is acceptable.

@zhurong said:

Not really. Firelord doesn't job the way Terrax does.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@warlordeternal said:

Updated

That's what I'm thinking. Wonder Man, Thor, Ikaris and possibly A-Bomb should be enough to put down Mongul if they all fight him at once. The rest with their versatility can stall and possibly take down Terrax.

I would agree with that and I think the team has a range and flight advantage that will give the a chance to last longer while dishing out good damage.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By micah007123

@micah said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@warlordeternal said:

Updated

I would agree with that and I think the team has a range and flight advantage that will give the a chance to last longer while dishing out good damage.

I agree.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@highaccuser said:

@zhurong said:

Terrax can only destroy planets because they're made of rock and he's a geokinetic. Terrax is a huge jobber and based on his average showings him losing to Iron Man is acceptable.

@zhurong said:

Not really. Firelord doesn't job the way Terrax does.

Yeah so what? He can use his geokinetic powers here as well. Also did you ignore the fact that he has blackhole level durability? and that he has consistently fought people over the level of Iron man?

And no, as big of a jobber as Terrax is a Herald losing to Iron Man will always be PIS. Name any other characters of Iron Man's level that Terrax has lost to.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: the point is that iron man isn't made of earth so terrax busting planets doesn't mean anything against him. Surviving a black hole isn't something I take seriously considering he was stomped by a group of people who were pretty much fodder to silver surfer.

He lost to the seekers as I mentioned above. He lost to thing. He lost to the new warriors. Fighting people above iron man is something terrax has few and far between instances of doing.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@highaccuser said:

@man_of_miracles: the point is that iron man isn't made of earth so terrax busting planets doesn't mean anything against him. Surviving a black hole isn't something I take seriously considering he was stomped by a group of people who were pretty much fodder to silver surfer.

He lost to the seekers as I mentioned above. He lost to thing. He lost to the new warriors. Fighting people above iron man is something terrax has few and far between instances of doing.

And yet Terrax has matched SS on several occasions and has traded blows with Morg who was amped by the Waters of Life. He has also survived being attacked by Tyrant.

And I am looking at his fight with the New Warriors right now and he fought them and Fantastic Four at the same time(they had 11 people fighting him) and they had special weapons(energy dampeners specifically made to weaken Terrax) and he was still giving it to them for a few pages. So that is not nearly as bad as you presented it.

Here is a link to the fight: http://imgur.com/a/TpAqY#2

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins with easy

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@highaccuser said:

And yet Terrax has matched SS on several occasions and has traded blows with Morg who was amped by the Waters of Life. He has also survived being attacked by Tyrant.

And I am looking at his fight with the New Warriors right now and he fought them and Fantastic Four at the same time(they had 11 people fighting him) and they had special weapons(energy dampeners specifically made to weaken Terrax) and he was still giving it to them for a few pages. So that is not nearly as bad as you presented it.

Dude Terrax is one of those guys that is always underestimated on CV.

Yes he is, so, so badly.

Like I know he has some crappy showings (the one with Sentry is just awful) but he also has some excellent ones, and most of his defeats have context surrounding them.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@sophia89 said:

Yes he is, so, so badly.

Like I know he has some crappy showings (the one with Sentry is just awful) but he also has some excellent ones, and most of his defeats have context surrounding them.

Well the sentry one is not that bad considering Sentry's power levels. But yeah he has some great feats that puts him as a powerhouse at-least.

Well not since we have seen what Sentry is capable of, but that was before he showed that, so at the time it was bad.

Totally agree with that.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

who's badrock?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: Image character

http://www.comicvine.com/badrock/4005-5187/

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MasterKungFu

@warlordeternal: well then, this guy might solo, that is if he's stronger than mongul

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: well then, this guy might solo, that is if he's stronger than mongul

If you wanna get technical about it, he's not even close. At least based on my knowledge of him.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: yeah, i kinda though so too. supes is at least 1000000 ton base range capacity and mongul is much stronger than him, therefore mongul should be stronger than badrock.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: Technically Mongul Jr is weaker then Superman. This is because after Jr trained Superman, he (superman) unlocked his hidden potential. This by no means makes Mongul weak as he still has enough strength to fight him and even defeat Wonder Woman. It's pretty much like this:

Superman (unlocked potential) > Mongul > Wonder Woman >/= Post-Death Superman

To my knowledge.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@sophia89 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@sophia89 said:

Yes he is, so, so badly.

Well the sentry one is not that bad considering Sentry's power levels. But yeah he has some great feats that puts him as a powerhouse at-least.

Well not since we have seen what Sentry is capable of, but that was before he showed that, so at the time it was bad.

Totally agree with that.

Before he beat Terrax,he had Classic SSDR Strange say the void(himself)is a universal threat,had Spiderman say he stalemated Galactus,and as the void he was stomping the avengers(Thor was in it),and later stomp every hero on the planet.

Paul Jenkins created Sentry to be more powerful than Thor and Silver Surfer:

No Caption Provided

Hey look totally true. But, still, stopping a planet busters blow with one hand is pretty absurd. I get it was to make look Sentry look good, but damn does it make Terrax look weak.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Apocalypse3
WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I'm probably just being stupid, but is there a joke that I'm not getting?

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Ikarus almost impossible to put down with energy blasts way above Cyclops?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Ikarus almost impossible to put down with energy blasts way above Cyclops?

I don't recall him being impossible?...Then again I haven't read a lot of books with him in it.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@realitywarper: I'm probably just being stupid, <<<<< Don't be so rude with yourself.

but is there a joke that I'm not getting? <<<<<<<< INDEED ! :D