This fight takes place here

No Caption Provided

Team One- Pyro and (Judas Contract) Terra

Team 2 Toph and Zuko

Important Battle Conditions

• Win by KO/Death.
  • Players must stay grounded.
  • No prep
  • Players vs their opposites first, so Zuko vs Pyro ect..
  • Starting distance is on the opposite side of the cliff, about 50-60 feet away.
  • No metal bending
  • You all must have fun or else!!!!
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Terra solo. Terra can fly for 7 seconds and cause chaos. also she doesn't have to move to bend. So no vibrations for Toph to sense. Pyro can't even make his own fire but can use Zuko fire against him.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Terra solo. Terra can fly for 7 seconds and cause chaos. also she doesn't have to move to bend. So no vibrations for Toph to sense. Pyro can't even make his own fire but can use Zuko fire against him.

Should I make it to stay grounded?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

You could but that is taking away one of her main powers. almost like taking away tophs vibration. Toph has been shown to sense flying objects. so my first post may have been off. I change that to Team 1 wins. Terra may not solo though

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one.though I think zuko beats Pyro.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant say anything about Terra, but Zuko does not need bending to stomp Pyro.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@cable_extreme said:

@pooty said:

You could but that is taking away one of her main powers. almost like taking away tophs vibration. Toph has been shown to sense flying objects. so my first post may have been off. I change that to Team 1 wins. Terra may not solo though

Terra's powers is controlling rock, her main powers isn't flying and she has been shown to control rock just as easy from the ground.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: I said flying is One of her main powers. It gives her an advantage. Just like Tophs main power is bending but her vibration gives her an advantage.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@pooty said:

@cable_extreme: I said flying is One of her main powers. It gives her an advantage. Just like Tophs main power is bending but her vibration gives her an advantage.

Her vibrations are her way of seeing, without it, she is almost helpless to ranged attackers. Without flying Terra can still do everything, she can slide across rock. Do you have a fairer thing in mind?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Her vibrations are her way of seeing, without it, she is almost helpless to ranged attackers. Without flying Terra can still do everything, she can slide across rock. Do you have a fairer thing in mind?

If you have to take away a characters powers just to make the fight fair, then what's the point?

Zuko can probably own Pyro. Once he realizes his fire bending is being used against him he'll stop and destroy the mutant in CQC. That's all I can say unfortunately.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@nickzambuto said:

@cable_extreme said:

@pooty said:

If you have to take away a characters powers just to make the fight fair, then what's the point?

Zuko can probably own Pyro. Once he realizes his fire bending is being used against him he'll stop and destroy the mutant in CQC. That's all I can say unfortunately.

Pyro can generate fire of his own thanks to his gear.

And to address you question, it is to make a fight fair and worth debating.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyro is a scrub, but can't he control far more fire than Zuko? I'm just asking.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyro is a scrub, but can't he control far more fire than Zuko? I'm just asking.

Yes he is a scrub lol, and yes he can control more fire than Zuko. Pyro can take any flame and expand it to any size of intensity, and also solidify the fire constructs he creates. He created a big flame beast that gave Wolverine's healing factor a run for it's money in classic uncanny, created a giant fire bird that instantly incinerated a T-Rex, and a flame bird that solidified around Colossus just enough for it hold and crank up the heat on him, but not solid enough for him to be able to effect it with his physical blows.

I think Zuko, even though he has some levels of defense to it as far as countering and redirecting flame attacks, would likely lose to Pyro in a decent fight.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

My initial impression is Terra and Pyro but I want to see if more of an argument can be made for Toph and Zuko.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: I think Terra and Pyro have too much raw power on them.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terra and Pyro win.

Zuko > Pyro

But Terra >>> Toph.

And Terra would beat Toph before Zuko beat Pyro, making it Terra and Pyro vs. Zuko.

Jmarshmallow

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KnightOfZero

I agree. Zuko would most likely beat pyro (i think he would be able to control the fire pyro makes and possibly cause his containers to explode, leaving him useless) and is in general a better fighter, but from what i have heard about terra, she would put up a very good fight against toph. Toph might be able to metal bend any metal terra has (not sure if she has any), but is she doesnt, terra's floating makes this very difficult for toph. she might be able to counter any earth shattering moves, but eventually, toph would slip up and terra win. and im pretty sure toph beat zuko, so zuko looses to terra.

still this is a good fight that i would like to see done

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. Lol and if they're grounded i'd Give it to Team Avatar. Zuko imo beats pyro 10/10 b/c of that^^^ Then zuko can help toph beat terra if she cant do it on her own.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terra or Pyro solos Toph. Then, they proceed to gangbang Zuko.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuko & Toph