• 98 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by ghostsd (35 posts) - - Show Bio

 v  s    
#2 Edited by departed402 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

We can guess that the Predator have the standard gear, but what about the Terminator?  Is it armed with an 1887 lever-action shotgun, and 1911 handgun like in the movie? 
 
I'm not sure a Predator would bother with artificial life, but if so I say the Predator wins this via shoulder-mounted plasma caster. The Terminator's weapons will suffer at range.
#3 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio
@departed402 said:
" I say the Predator wins this via shoulder-mounted plasma caster. The Terminator's weapons will suffer at range. "
#4 Posted by wildcat (170 posts) - - Show Bio

 The picture shown seems to be a T-800.

#5 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

t-1000  or t-800???

#6 Posted by wildcat (170 posts) - - Show Bio

If you mean T-800, than the predator should win. Considering the fact that the T-800 series was damaged by consecutive gun fire and the lava pit was able to melt it. In the AVP2 requiem showed that the plaster canon can put through holes in the predators ship, and took only a few shots of it to bring the ship down. So, one strong shot could be enough to destroy the terminator. 

#7 Posted by Reptilicus (682 posts) - - Show Bio

T1000 should win.
 
T850 (T3) could just use his fuel cells and kill both of them.

#8 Posted by Nefarious (21936 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator has this won.

Online
#9 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator should be able to handle the Original version of terminator here..
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224756 posts) - - Show Bio
if we are talking about the T-1000 here... I think the T-1000 would defeat a Predator... the T-800 probably could too... but it would be a little more difficult...
Online
#11 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"if we are talking about the T-1000 here... I think the T-1000 would defeat a Predator... the T-800 probably could too... but it would be a little more difficult... "

eh? how would original version T-800 beat the terminator? that version is only limited to weaponry of standard humans iirc...I thought only the organic matter could be sent back in time thus preventing him bringing weapons from the future time line isn't that the case?
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224756 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall2 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"if we are talking about the T-1000 here... I think the T-1000 would defeat a Predator... the T-800 probably could too... but it would be a little more difficult... "
eh? how would original version T-800 beat the terminator? that version is only limited to weaponry of standard humans iirc...I thought only the organic matter could be sent back in time thus preventing him bringing weapons from the future time line isn't that the case? "
T-800 has the Arnold Swag... it can find weapons and do almost anything... :P
Online
#13 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:
ah! the Arnold swag! he he he
#14 Posted by ghostsd (35 posts) - - Show Bio

damnit i meant t-800 sorri for my noobness

#15 Posted by ants0600 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

1 t 800 vs predator: both could win. Pred can win in guerilla (hide, seek, shoot plasma).

If it's the duel, then t 800 have a winning chance, considering Danny Glover can beat pred, pred can win 2 though

(only if he is fast enough to take arnold's head).

2 t 1000 vs predator: t 1000 wins easily, pred cant hurt liquid metal at all, not even with plasma caster.

The duel makes it worse for pred then.

#16 Posted by isaac_clarke (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

The T-1000 hasn't tanked anything to make me think the caster wouldn't put him down after repeated hits.

#17 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

The T-1000 hasn't tanked anything to make me think the caster wouldn't put him down after repeated hits.

Nothing can put a T-1000 down unless its melted in extreme heat. other thanb that not even the end if the world will destroy him... Only blow him apart and he'll come back together once the fire gives out.

As far as this fight goes, a T-1000 would shapeshift into one of its knives and tear that Predator the F*** up easily.

TERMINATOR wins. 9/10

#18 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: I always wonderd something about the T-1000's durability: I heard alot of people say that the T-1000 was malfunctioning after Arnold blew him into pieces (after being frozen) because, you see the T-1000 grabbing an steel pipe and his body was trying to mimic or copy it somehow and was stuck briefly and later when he morhped into Sarah Conner, John looks down at Sarah's feet (T-1000) and sees her/his feet molten into the ground this is seen in the Extented Cut, does that mean that the T-1000 starts to malfunction after being blow up to much?

#19 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit said:

@TERMINATORXX: I always wonderd something about the T-1000's durability: I heard alot of people say that the T-1000 was malfunctioning after Arnold blew him into pieces (after being frozen) because, you see the T-1000 grabbing an steel pipe and his body was trying to mimic or copy it somehow and was stuck briefly and later when he morhped into Sarah Conner, John looks down at Sarah's feet (T-1000) and sees her/his feet molten into the ground this is seen in the Extented Cut, does that mean that the T-1000 starts to malfunction after being blow up to much?

They say it wasnt the T-1000 being blown apart that made it malfunction, it was the liquid nitrogen ( extreme cold ) that messed him up very badley.

No Their is nothing that suggest blowing it apart over and over again will lead it to malfunction. Yeah he did malfunction after the T-800 made that tanker truck flip over and the liquid nitrogen poored out on him... So i always thought it wasnt the being blown apart that messed him up. It was the extreme freeze that messed his form up a little bit, but who knows how long him malfunctioning would of lasted if it never fell into that lake of hot steel. He might of recovered from it eventually.

After the T-800 blew it apart, the heat in the factory melted its ice off of its parts and it regenerated within 30 seconds or so... They say in the directors cut the T-1000 couldnt figure out why it was malfunctioning because it felt good like new as if nothing happened, but yeah it was the freeze that messed him up, but he was still 95% effective and he kep coming, coming and coming and didnt stop ever until it was completly melted...

Predators can die if you cut their heads off or stab them in the heart, the T-1000 can easily ram one of its shapeshifting knives into its heart or brain and kill it.

I dont know why the title of this thread say Terminator ( T-1000 ) vs a Berserker Predator and yet the op has a scan of a T-800

As far as a T-800 goes, I think it could take a Predator as well, it would just take a little longer since hes slower than a T-1000 and a T-X.

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Terminator has this won.
#21 Posted by MisterWhisper (2124 posts) - - Show Bio

Yautja vs t800 or T 850, yautja should win with little trouble unless the T850 gets lucky and spots the yautja first, which is unlikely.

Versus the T 1000 however would be right the opposite, unless the T1000 is fighing in some kind or place where the Yautja can use the environment against it, like a smelting plant or such, not a lot the berserker is going to be able to do here. Also they love to fight in melee, which is not a good plan when cutting your opponent does not really do much.

#22 Posted by ohgodwhy (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator should be able to take out a T-800 fairly easily. Predator's seem to have far more firepower than anything that the T-800 faced IIRC. As well as this they are well trained warriors.

#23 Posted by toby5678910 (340 posts) - - Show Bio

Pred takes T-1000 easily, there shoulder mounted blaster + cloak = dead t-1000

#24 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohgodwhy: Agreed. The OP states its the T-1000 don't know why he put an image of Arnold but whatever :). The T-1000 would be problematic since he just keeps regenerating. I can see the Predator winning against the T-1000 if he uses that liqued blue stuff he used in the Alien vs Predator movie otherwise i think the T-1000 takes this.

#25 Edited by comicdude23 (11400 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator always wins against The Terminator...

#26 Posted by nick_hero22 (7077 posts) - - Show Bio

The Berserker is pretty much a canon fodder here

#27 Edited by nick_hero22 (7077 posts) - - Show Bio

The Super Black Predator struggled and had to retort to cheating in order to beat a Standard Yautja that was tortured and starved for an extended period of time, Enough Said.

#28 Posted by ohgodwhy (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit: Yeah it's confusing but a few posts later on I believe the OP confirmed it was the T800 which would mean that Predator should win this one with little difficulty.

#29 Posted by jwalser3 (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

A Predator could take on a T-800 or T-850

But T-1000 would mop the floor with a Predator.

#30 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohgodwhy: Agreed. If this is the T-800 models then the Pred should win, he's far more skilled and has his cloak and his plasma canon should put the T-800 down.

#31 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Any TERMINATOR model would win and beat Predator.

T-800, T-1000, T-X Would all Destroy.

#32 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

A T-1000 or a TX would stomp a predator.

A T-800 or 850 would have trouble...I mean...those things get killed by waitresses.

#33 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

A T-1000 or a TX would stomp a predator.

A T-800 or 850 would have trouble...I mean...those things get killed by waitresses.

T-800's dont get killed by waitresses.

funny you only bring up low feats of a T-800 like he got killed by a waitress and forget.

1. She had help from a soldier who was trained to fight them.

2. THE TERMINATOR also killed the soldier and you ignore the fact as well it was a hydrolic press that crushed it, not a waitress... only thing she accomplished was pressing a button and had the machine in front of her do the work for her.... Nothing impressive about it Shawn...

I think a T-800 could definitly kill any Predator in a H2H combat.

Predators cant even beat Arnold as a human let alone a TERMINATOR....LMAO

#34 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

t-1000 ruins predator how could he win. If t-800 had his laser weapons from the robot wars future then he wins.

#35 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

A T-1000 or a TX would stomp a predator.

A T-800 or 850 would have trouble...I mean...those things get killed by waitresses.

T-800's dont get killed by waitresses.

funny you only bring up low feats of a T-800 like he got killed by a waitress and forget.

1. She had help from a soldier who was trained to fight them.

2. THE TERMINATOR also killed the soldier and you ignore the fact as well it was a hydrolic press that crushed it, not a waitress... only thing she accomplished was pressing a button and had the machine in front of her do the work for her.... Nothing impressive about it Shawn...

I think a T-800 could definitly kill any Predator in a H2H combat.

Predators cant even beat Arnold as a human let alone a TERMINATOR....LMAO

More impressive being the person that pressed the button to the hydraulic press than being the thing that was crushed by it. Waitress lived. Terminator Terminated.

Lets keep score.

Terminator 1- Sarah Connor Alive. Terminator Terminated. Score is Sarah 1, Terminator 0

Terminator 2- Sarah Connor Alive. T-1000 Terminated. Score is Sarah 2, Terminator 0

Terminator 3- Sarah Connor killed by Cancer. Score is Sarah 2, Terminator 0, Cancer 1.

#36 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

A T-1000 or a TX would stomp a predator.

A T-800 or 850 would have trouble...I mean...those things get killed by waitresses.

T-800's dont get killed by waitresses.

funny you only bring up low feats of a T-800 like he got killed by a waitress and forget.

1. She had help from a soldier who was trained to fight them.

2. THE TERMINATOR also killed the soldier and you ignore the fact as well it was a hydrolic press that crushed it, not a waitress... only thing she accomplished was pressing a button and had the machine in front of her do the work for her.... Nothing impressive about it Shawn...

I think a T-800 could definitly kill any Predator in a H2H combat.

Predators cant even beat Arnold as a human let alone a TERMINATOR....LMAO

More impressive being the person that pressed the button to the hydraulic press than being the thing that was crushed by it. Waitress lived. Terminator Terminated.

Lets keep score.

Terminator 1- Sarah Connor Alive. Terminator Terminated. Score is Sarah 1, Terminator 0

Terminator 2- Sarah Connor Alive. T-1000 Terminated. Score is Sarah 2, Terminator 0

Terminator 3- Sarah Connor killed by Cancer. Score is Sarah 2, Terminator 0, Cancer 1.

Yes she pressed a button because of what? She didnt have the super strength to do it with her bare hands and if it wasnt for the hydrolic press, the T-800 would of ripped her head off, she pressed the buttons as soon as the T-800 was getting a grip on her neck.... The waitress lived and TERMINATOR died is a stupid excuse.

Who came and saved her from the retard bin? THE TERMINATOR.... Who faught those nurses off that were holding her down? Not her for sure... TERMINATOR....

TERMINATOR 1. Sarah had help, the TERMINATOR had his lazer sight on her head and she would of died if Kyle didnt interupt it with shotgun blast, then the movie wouldnt of lasted long and John Connor wouldnt of existed so when Sarah is able to kill a TERMINATOR hand to hand and doesnt crawl under a hydrolic press out of blind luck, then please let me know. until then your logics are no excuse, you talk like she did it on her own and ignore the fact Kyle did most of the work for her and she pressed a button and had the machine do the work for her... Like I said, nothing impressive about it....

TERMINATOR 2. T-800 destroys the T-1000 because Sarah was to stupid to of kep more shotgun shells in hands, she ran out and was low on 1 or 2 more shells to get the T-1000 into the lake of hot steel... Not to mention the T-1000 rammed a metal rod through the T-800's fuel cell which knocked him offline, but guess who just kep coming back? Guess who came back to save the day for John and Sarah? Oh yeah the TERMINATOR T-800 did.... THE T-800's mission was complete so it forced sarah to lower him into the lake of hot steel... so again thats a retarded excuse considering Sarah and the T-800 werent battling...

TERMINATOR 3. Sarah died by lukemia and TERMINATOR still came back... She didnt even get to live to see her son in more future wars when more TERMINATOR's would get invented....TERMINATOR's dont die of cancer.

Predator got its head cut off by a human... were talking a super predator got its head cut off by royce and fire set traps for it and the fire messed up Predators vision badley which is why Royce was able to take advantage.

TERMINATOR's walk through fire like nothings touching them...

Weaponary Wise, definitly Predator because they carry alot more deadly weaponary, but they're not as durable as a T-800 so just stop it....

T-800 destroys.

#37 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

The Predator isn't more durable than the Terminator but he still has some impressive feats like: Royce booby trapping an body full of grenades and blowing right in the Predators face and seconds later was getting up. The Predator wins purely by superior skill and weaponry, his wristblade can punch an hole in the ground (Aliens vs Predator). I think i saw a Predator smash trough a concrete wall but i can't say for sure i need to rewatch all the movies. If the Predator goes H2H with the Terminator then the Pred loses but if he keeps his distance i think he can win.

#38 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit said:

The Predator isn't more durable than the Terminator but he still has some impressive feats like: Royce booby trapping an body full of grenades and blowing right in the Predators face and seconds later was getting up. The Predator wins purely by superior skill and weaponry, his wristblade can punch an hole in the ground (Aliens vs Predator). I think i saw a Predator smash trough a concrete wall but i can't say for sure i need to rewatch all the movies. If the Predator goes H2H with the Terminator then the Pred loses but if he keeps his distance i think he can win.

Agreed 100%

I did say too, Weaponary wise than yes the Predator would take it, but in hand to hand combat with no weapons involved, of course TERMINATOR will take this, TERMINATOR is hydrolics and made of titanium armor, so yeah of course hes more durable and stronger.

The T-800 also got sent through concrete walls in t2. him and the T-1000 and the T-800 didnt receive damage...

Now as far as the Predators advance weaponary goes, I do think that Berserker Predator vs the T-800 from TERMINATOR SALVATION would be a good fight because that TERMINATOR ate up grenade blast and hardley moved, all it did was burned its flesh ( no biggie. ) and kep going and had hot steel and was frozen and still didnt receive damage.... Now that T-800 was alot bigger, stronger and more durable then previous T-800 like the original TERMINATOR from TERMINATOR 1.. Though it didnt seem like the killing machine the original TERMINATOR was, but was still a beast...

#39 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@niBBit said:

The Predator isn't more durable than the Terminator but he still has some impressive feats like: Royce booby trapping an body full of grenades and blowing right in the Predators face and seconds later was getting up. The Predator wins purely by superior skill and weaponry, his wristblade can punch an hole in the ground (Aliens vs Predator). I think i saw a Predator smash trough a concrete wall but i can't say for sure i need to rewatch all the movies. If the Predator goes H2H with the Terminator then the Pred loses but if he keeps his distance i think he can win.

Agreed 100%

I did say too, Weaponary wise than yes the Predator would take it, but in hand to hand combat with no weapons involved, of course TERMINATOR will take this, TERMINATOR is hydrolics and made of titanium armor, so yeah of course hes more durable and stronger.

The T-800 also got sent through concrete walls in t2. him and the T-1000 and the T-800 didnt receive damage...

Now as far as the Predators advance weaponary goes, I do think that Berserker Predator vs the T-800 from TERMINATOR SALVATION would be a good fight because that TERMINATOR ate up grenade blast and hardley moved, all it did was burned its flesh ( no biggie. ) and kep going and had hot steel and was frozen and still didnt receive damage.... Now that T-800 was alot bigger, stronger and more durable then previous T-800 like the original TERMINATOR from TERMINATOR 1.. Though it didnt seem like the killing machine the original TERMINATOR was, but was still a beast...

Yeah, it was such a beast...that it didn't terminate anyone.

THAT'S HOW I KNOW BATMAN CAN KILL A TERMINATOR NO PROBLEM CUZ CHRISTIAN BALE KILLED A TERMINATOR AND CHRISTIAN BALE IS BATMAN...SO IT'S EASY 4 HIM TO KILL A TERMNATOR.CHRISTIAN BALE ALSO KILLED DRAGONZ AND SOME HOOKERZ AND A KID AND IS A MASTER OF GUN KATA! AND HE LUVS PUPPIES!

#40 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@niBBit said:

The Predator isn't more durable than the Terminator but he still has some impressive feats like: Royce booby trapping an body full of grenades and blowing right in the Predators face and seconds later was getting up. The Predator wins purely by superior skill and weaponry, his wristblade can punch an hole in the ground (Aliens vs Predator). I think i saw a Predator smash trough a concrete wall but i can't say for sure i need to rewatch all the movies. If the Predator goes H2H with the Terminator then the Pred loses but if he keeps his distance i think he can win.

Agreed 100%

I did say too, Weaponary wise than yes the Predator would take it, but in hand to hand combat with no weapons involved, of course TERMINATOR will take this, TERMINATOR is hydrolics and made of titanium armor, so yeah of course hes more durable and stronger.

The T-800 also got sent through concrete walls in t2. him and the T-1000 and the T-800 didnt receive damage...

Now as far as the Predators advance weaponary goes, I do think that Berserker Predator vs the T-800 from TERMINATOR SALVATION would be a good fight because that TERMINATOR ate up grenade blast and hardley moved, all it did was burned its flesh ( no biggie. ) and kep going and had hot steel and was frozen and still didnt receive damage.... Now that T-800 was alot bigger, stronger and more durable then previous T-800 like the original TERMINATOR from TERMINATOR 1.. Though it didnt seem like the killing machine the original TERMINATOR was, but was still a beast...

Yeah, it was such a beast...that it didn't terminate anyone.

THAT'S HOW I KNOW BATMAN CAN KILL A TERMINATOR NO PROBLEM CUZ CHRISTIAN BALE KILLED A TERMINATOR AND CHRISTIAN BALE IS BATMAN...SO IT'S EASY 4 HIM TO KILL A TERMNATOR.CHRISTIAN BALE ALSO KILLED DRAGONZ AND SOME HOOKERZ AND A KID AND IS A MASTER OF GUN KATA! AND HE LUVS PUPPIES!

It killed Marcus a half human half TERMINATOR... one punch to the heart by the T-800 and Marcus was dead..true story... Marcus got hit in the heart by a T-800 and died... and we know how much TERMINATOR's love going for that human heart which is how Predator can die and stop bringing Batman into threads that have nothing to do with him. You bring up TERMINATOR in threads as well that doesnt involve him for the fact you get mad over things i've said on previous threads that did involve him which shows you take the vine a little to seriously. Christian Bail killed a T-600 not a T-800, Now T-600's are alot bigger, they stand 8 feet tall, but their armor is garbage, the scene when the T-800 shows up tords the end of TERMINATOR SALVATION before christian bail shoots the 800 with grenade blast, the T-800 rips a T-600 in half like a toy and drops it dead on the floor. ( something humans cant do. ) and so what if Baile has killed dragons? Did he kill THE TERMINATOR? Nope....he couldnt do it.. he got stabbed in the heart too....

In h2h conbat the T-800 could easily scan Predators heart and hit him hard enough, if not rip it out and dead Predator it is... without sevior weapons, they're just animals.

#41 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@niBBit said:

The Predator isn't more durable than the Terminator but he still has some impressive feats like: Royce booby trapping an body full of grenades and blowing right in the Predators face and seconds later was getting up. The Predator wins purely by superior skill and weaponry, his wristblade can punch an hole in the ground (Aliens vs Predator). I think i saw a Predator smash trough a concrete wall but i can't say for sure i need to rewatch all the movies. If the Predator goes H2H with the Terminator then the Pred loses but if he keeps his distance i think he can win.

Agreed 100%

I did say too, Weaponary wise than yes the Predator would take it, but in hand to hand combat with no weapons involved, of course TERMINATOR will take this, TERMINATOR is hydrolics and made of titanium armor, so yeah of course hes more durable and stronger.

The T-800 also got sent through concrete walls in t2. him and the T-1000 and the T-800 didnt receive damage...

Now as far as the Predators advance weaponary goes, I do think that Berserker Predator vs the T-800 from TERMINATOR SALVATION would be a good fight because that TERMINATOR ate up grenade blast and hardley moved, all it did was burned its flesh ( no biggie. ) and kep going and had hot steel and was frozen and still didnt receive damage.... Now that T-800 was alot bigger, stronger and more durable then previous T-800 like the original TERMINATOR from TERMINATOR 1.. Though it didnt seem like the killing machine the original TERMINATOR was, but was still a beast...

Yeah, it was such a beast...that it didn't terminate anyone.

THAT'S HOW I KNOW BATMAN CAN KILL A TERMINATOR NO PROBLEM CUZ CHRISTIAN BALE KILLED A TERMINATOR AND CHRISTIAN BALE IS BATMAN...SO IT'S EASY 4 HIM TO KILL A TERMNATOR.CHRISTIAN BALE ALSO KILLED DRAGONZ AND SOME HOOKERZ AND A KID AND IS A MASTER OF GUN KATA! AND HE LUVS PUPPIES!

It killed Marcus a half human half TERMINATOR... one punch to the heart by the T-800 and Marcus was dead..true story... Marcus got hit in the heart by a T-800 and died... and we know how much TERMINATOR's love going for that human heart which is how Predator can die and stop bringing Batman into threads that have nothing to do with him. You bring up TERMINATOR in threads as well that doesnt involve him for the fact you get mad over things i've said on previous threads that did involve him which shows you take the vine a little to seriously. Christian Bail killed a T-600 not a T-800, Now T-600's are alot bigger, they stand 8 feet tall, but their armor is garbage, the scene when the T-800 shows up tords the end of TERMINATOR SALVATION before christian bail shoots the 800 with grenade blast, the T-800 rips a T-600 in half like a toy and drops it dead on the floor. ( something humans cant do. ) and so what if Baile has killed dragons? Did he kill THE TERMINATOR? Nope....he couldnt do it.. he got stabbed in the heart too....

In h2h conbat the T-800 could easily scan Predators heart and hit him hard enough, if not rip it out and dead Predator it is... without sevior weapons, they're just animals.

TERMY never crushed Marcus heart...Marcus gave his heart to John Connor ...you say you are terminator but you don't know about Terminator! That's hilarious!

#42 Edited by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby

said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@niBBit said:

The Predator isn't more durable than the Terminator but he still has some impressive feats like: Royce booby trapping an body full of grenades and blowing right in the Predators face and seconds later was getting up. The Predator wins purely by superior skill and weaponry, his wristblade can punch an hole in the ground (Aliens vs Predator). I think i saw a Predator smash trough a concrete wall but i can't say for sure i need to rewatch all the movies. If the Predator goes H2H with the Terminator then the Pred loses but if he keeps his distance i think he can win.

Agreed 100%

I did say too, Weaponary wise than yes the Predator would take it, but in hand to hand combat with no weapons involved, of course TERMINATOR will take this, TERMINATOR is hydrolics and made of titanium armor, so yeah of course hes more durable and stronger.

The T-800 also got sent through concrete walls in t2. him and the T-1000 and the T-800 didnt receive damage...

Now as far as the Predators advance weaponary goes, I do think that Berserker Predator vs the T-800 from TERMINATOR SALVATION would be a good fight because that TERMINATOR ate up grenade blast and hardley moved, all it did was burned its flesh ( no biggie. ) and kep going and had hot steel and was frozen and still didnt receive damage.... Now that T-800 was alot bigger, stronger and more durable then previous T-800 like the original TERMINATOR from TERMINATOR 1.. Though it didnt seem like the killing machine the original TERMINATOR was, but was still a beast...

Yeah, it was such a beast...that it didn't terminate anyone.

THAT'S HOW I KNOW BATMAN CAN KILL A TERMINATOR NO PROBLEM CUZ CHRISTIAN BALE KILLED A TERMINATOR AND CHRISTIAN BALE IS BATMAN...SO IT'S EASY 4 HIM TO KILL A TERMNATOR.CHRISTIAN BALE ALSO KILLED DRAGONZ AND SOME HOOKERZ AND A KID AND IS A MASTER OF GUN KATA! AND HE LUVS PUPPIES!

It killed Marcus a half human half TERMINATOR... one punch to the heart by the T-800 and Marcus was dead..true story... Marcus got hit in the heart by a T-800 and died... and we know how much TERMINATOR's love going for that human heart which is how Predator can die and stop bringing Batman into threads that have nothing to do with him. You bring up TERMINATOR in threads as well that doesnt involve him for the fact you get mad over things i've said on previous threads that did involve him which shows you take the vine a little to seriously. Christian Bail killed a T-600 not a T-800, Now T-600's are alot bigger, they stand 8 feet tall, but their armor is garbage, the scene when the T-800 shows up tords the end of TERMINATOR SALVATION before christian bail shoots the 800 with grenade blast, the T-800 rips a T-600 in half like a toy and drops it dead on the floor. ( something humans cant do. ) and so what if Baile has killed dragons? Did he kill THE TERMINATOR? Nope....he couldnt do it.. he got stabbed in the heart too....

In h2h conbat the T-800 could easily scan Predators heart and hit him hard enough, if not rip it out and dead Predator it is... without sevior weapons, they're just animals.

TERMY never crushed Marcus heart...Marcus gave his heart to John Connor ...you say you are terminator but you don't know about Terminator! That's hilarious!

Watch 2:30 yes Marcus did get hit in the heart by a T-800 and died.... Either rewatch this scene or stop trolling.

#43 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: He gets punched in the heart but he doesn't die from it...maybe you should have watched your entire clip.

#44 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX: He gets punched in the heart but he doesn't die from it...maybe you should have watched your entire clip.

Oh yes he did die from it... you obviously didnt watch the video yourself.

Marcus did die...

Dude he got hit in the heart by a T-800 and died.

If John Connor hadnt of jump started him, he would of stayed dead... Now again if im such a damn liar like you call me, the truth is in that video I posted that you

1. didnt watch

2. you forgot about how it all went down or you're obviously trolling.

Gosh how many times do I have to prove you wrong? This is why I shouldnt even waste my time with you Shawn...

#45 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX: He gets punched in the heart but he doesn't die from it...maybe you should have watched your entire clip.

Oh yes he did die from it... you obviously didnt watch the video yourself.

Marcus did die...

Dude he got hit in the heart by a T-800 and died.

If John Connor hadnt of jump started him, he would of stayed dead... Now again if im such a damn liar like you call me, the truth is in that video I posted that you

1. didnt watch

2. you forgot about how it all went down or you're obviously trolling.

Gosh how many times do I have to prove you wrong? This is why I shouldnt even waste my time with you Shawn...

He's still alive at the end of the clip...therefore...he didn't die. you can't be alive if you're dead...someone should have taught you that by now.

#46 Edited by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX: He gets punched in the heart but he doesn't die from it...maybe you should have watched your entire clip.

Oh yes he did die from it... you obviously didnt watch the video yourself.

Marcus did die...

Dude he got hit in the heart by a T-800 and died.

If John Connor hadnt of jump started him, he would of stayed dead... Now again if im such a damn liar like you call me, the truth is in that video I posted that you

1. didnt watch

2. you forgot about how it all went down or you're obviously trolling.

Gosh how many times do I have to prove you wrong? This is why I shouldnt even waste my time with you Shawn...

He's still alive at the end of the clip...therefore...he didn't die. you can't be alive if you're dead...someone should have taught you that by now.

I agree with what you're saying, but I agree with it the opposite way.

Your heart stops your body stops. I don't by that whole " Well he got to come back to life and rip the T-800s head off and then gave John his heart so John could continue living bs. "

He got hit in the heart by the T-800 and died for gosh sakes.... Thats proof right there he lost.... Now stop...

#47 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX: He gets punched in the heart but he doesn't die from it...maybe you should have watched your entire clip.

Oh yes he did die from it... you obviously didnt watch the video yourself.

Marcus did die...

Dude he got hit in the heart by a T-800 and died.

If John Connor hadnt of jump started him, he would of stayed dead... Now again if im such a damn liar like you call me, the truth is in that video I posted that you

1. didnt watch

2. you forgot about how it all went down or you're obviously trolling.

Gosh how many times do I have to prove you wrong? This is why I shouldnt even waste my time with you Shawn...

He's still alive at the end of the clip...therefore...he didn't die. you can't be alive if you're dead...someone should have taught you that by now.

I agree with what you're saying, but I agree with it the opposite way.

Your heart stops your body stops. I don't by that whole " Well he got to come back to life and rip the T-800s head off and then gave John his heart so John could continue living bs. "

He got hit in the heart by the T-800 and died for gosh sakes.... Thats proof right there he lost.... Now stop...

Hey..if Marcus didn't stay dead...then he wasn't terminated...therefore the Terminator got zero kills. When Marcus terminated the Terminator...it stayed Terminated. Marcus 1, Terminator 0.

#48 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX: He gets punched in the heart but he doesn't die from it...maybe you should have watched your entire clip.

Oh yes he did die from it... you obviously didnt watch the video yourself.

Marcus did die...

Dude he got hit in the heart by a T-800 and died.

If John Connor hadnt of jump started him, he would of stayed dead... Now again if im such a damn liar like you call me, the truth is in that video I posted that you

1. didnt watch

2. you forgot about how it all went down or you're obviously trolling.

Gosh how many times do I have to prove you wrong? This is why I shouldnt even waste my time with you Shawn...

He's still alive at the end of the clip...therefore...he didn't die. you can't be alive if you're dead...someone should have taught you that by now.

I agree with what you're saying, but I agree with it the opposite way.

Your heart stops your body stops. I don't by that whole " Well he got to come back to life and rip the T-800s head off and then gave John his heart so John could continue living bs. "

He got hit in the heart by the T-800 and died for gosh sakes.... Thats proof right there he lost.... Now stop...

Hey..if Marcus didn't stay dead...then he wasn't terminated...therefore the Terminator got zero kills. When Marcus terminated the Terminator...it stayed Terminated. Marcus 1, Terminator 0.

Omfg the after the T-800 hit him in the heart he died, the T-800's cpu clearly said " TERMINATED " its just in small writing in that square box of the T-800s scanner, you'd have to get close to the tv to see that it actually said " TERMINATED "

John Jump started him and brought him back to life, he didnt wake up on his own. Again watch the video or quit trolling, John Connor Jump started his heart and thats how he came back to life, but like I said, I dont by that stuff, once your dead your dead...

Marcus is no where near as Strong or as durable as a T-800, he got damaged when he walked in the desert with Blair, he tripped over a landline and got hurt badley, then when Kate opened him up and saw he was made out of metal, A human hit him in the face with a shotgun and knocked him right out... Actually that was Barnes who knocked Marcus out with that shotgun so yes, Marcus isnt very durable since like I said a human ko'd him with a shotgun and Marcus feels pain, he was a stupid idea for the movie anyways in my opinion...

#49 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX: He gets punched in the heart but he doesn't die from it...maybe you should have watched your entire clip.

Oh yes he did die from it... you obviously didnt watch the video yourself.

Marcus did die...

Dude he got hit in the heart by a T-800 and died.

If John Connor hadnt of jump started him, he would of stayed dead... Now again if im such a damn liar like you call me, the truth is in that video I posted that you

1. didnt watch

2. you forgot about how it all went down or you're obviously trolling.

Gosh how many times do I have to prove you wrong? This is why I shouldnt even waste my time with you Shawn...

He's still alive at the end of the clip...therefore...he didn't die. you can't be alive if you're dead...someone should have taught you that by now.

I agree with what you're saying, but I agree with it the opposite way.

Your heart stops your body stops. I don't by that whole " Well he got to come back to life and rip the T-800s head off and then gave John his heart so John could continue living bs. "

He got hit in the heart by the T-800 and died for gosh sakes.... Thats proof right there he lost.... Now stop...

Hey..if Marcus didn't stay dead...then he wasn't terminated...therefore the Terminator got zero kills. When Marcus terminated the Terminator...it stayed Terminated. Marcus 1, Terminator 0.

Omfg the after the T-800 hit him in the heart he died, the T-800's cpu clearly said " TERMINATED " its just in small writing in that square box of the T-800s scanner, you'd have to get close to the tv to see that it actually said " TERMINATED "

John Jump started him and brought him back to life, he didnt wake up on his own. Again watch the video or quit trolling, John Connor Jump started his heart and thats how he came back to life, but like I said, I dont by that stuff, once your dead your dead...

Marcus is no where near as Strong or as durable as a T-800, he got damaged when he walked in the desert with Blair, he tripped over a landline and got hurt badley, then when Kate opened him up and saw he was made out of metal, A human hit him in the face with a shotgun and knocked him right out... Actually that was Barnes who knocked Marcus out with that shotgun so yes, Marcus isnt very durable since like I said a human ko'd him with a shotgun and Marcus feels pain, he was a stupid idea for the movie anyways in my opinion...

Doesn't count as a Termination if the terminated target don't stay Terminated. True Story. Shoulda done a better job. Marcus did. Terminator got in with a lucky hit early on...but my boy Marcus wasn't finished...he took that sucker out. And when Marcus Terminated the Terminator....it stayed terminated...so i guess he's the real Terminator. If the Terminator won than both John and Marcus would be dead...but they weren't dead...and Marcus gave his heart so John could live and lead the rebellion. And Then John wins and Skynet loses. Terminators lose.

#50 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@TERMINATORXX: He gets punched in the heart but he doesn't die from it...maybe you should have watched your entire clip.

Oh yes he did die from it... you obviously didnt watch the video yourself.

Marcus did die...

Dude he got hit in the heart by a T-800 and died.

If John Connor hadnt of jump started him, he would of stayed dead... Now again if im such a damn liar like you call me, the truth is in that video I posted that you

1. didnt watch

2. you forgot about how it all went down or you're obviously trolling.

Gosh how many times do I have to prove you wrong? This is why I shouldnt even waste my time with you Shawn...

He's still alive at the end of the clip...therefore...he didn't die. you can't be alive if you're dead...someone should have taught you that by now.

I agree with what you're saying, but I agree with it the opposite way.

Your heart stops your body stops. I don't by that whole " Well he got to come back to life and rip the T-800s head off and then gave John his heart so John could continue living bs. "

He got hit in the heart by the T-800 and died for gosh sakes.... Thats proof right there he lost.... Now stop...

Hey..if Marcus didn't stay dead...then he wasn't terminated...therefore the Terminator got zero kills. When Marcus terminated the Terminator...it stayed Terminated. Marcus 1, Terminator 0.

Omfg the after the T-800 hit him in the heart he died, the T-800's cpu clearly said " TERMINATED " its just in small writing in that square box of the T-800s scanner, you'd have to get close to the tv to see that it actually said " TERMINATED "

John Jump started him and brought him back to life, he didnt wake up on his own. Again watch the video or quit trolling, John Connor Jump started his heart and thats how he came back to life, but like I said, I dont by that stuff, once your dead your dead...

Marcus is no where near as Strong or as durable as a T-800, he got damaged when he walked in the desert with Blair, he tripped over a landline and got hurt badley, then when Kate opened him up and saw he was made out of metal, A human hit him in the face with a shotgun and knocked him right out... Actually that was Barnes who knocked Marcus out with that shotgun so yes, Marcus isnt very durable since like I said a human ko'd him with a shotgun and Marcus feels pain, he was a stupid idea for the movie anyways in my opinion...

Doesn't count as a Termination if the terminated target don't stay Terminated. True Story. Shoulda done a better job. Marcus did. Terminator got in with a lucky hit early on...but my boy Marcus wasn't finished...he took that sucker out. And when Marcus Terminated the Terminator....it stayed terminated...so i guess he's the real Terminator.

He did die...end of story.

If John Connor hadnt of jump started him, he would have stayed dead... he lost...

Oh and you brought up how he gave his heart up to John? Why did he gave to give John his heart to replace his bad heart? Oh thats right because of the T-800. The T-800 stabbed John Connor and John was on his death bed and Marcus gave up his heart and died for it because of the T-800....It all leads back to the T-800s fault.... now the T-800 won and this thread isnt about Marcus anyways so theirs no need to drag this out...