This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: If the queens manage to escape the city of a facehugger/eggs are outside the blast radius then perhaps they could survive. The Xenomorphs are stickler when it comes to surviving, but the Yautja been hunting xenomorphs for a long time. I think they would know how to deal with them to ensure they don't infest an area.

#102 Posted by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@moviesrus: When I see stupidity I'm going to call people out on it. So you can either stop posting or stop trolling. Take your pick. It really doesn't matter to me.

Ignored. Not reading or responding to your posts.

I have proven you wrong sexitillion different ways and you repeat yourself a sexitillion different times knowing everything you ever say is false.

#103 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@moviesrus: Let's hope you stop lying and actually stop replying for once.

#104 Edited by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@moviesrus: Let's hope you stop lying and actually stop replying for once.

Lets hope you don't continue to keep rearing your head up my ass so we wont have to have this discussion again.

#105 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@moviesrus: Oh look you're back again. How predictable. What happen to "i'm ignoring everything you post" attitude you had? I'm guessing you have some kind of addiction since you can't seem to control yourself from posting. You should really check that out.

#106 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: If the queens manage to escape the city of a facehugger/eggs are outside the blast radius then perhaps they could survive. The Xenomorphs are stickler when it comes to surviving, but the Yautja been hunting xenomorphs for a long time. I think they would know how to deal with them to ensure they don't infest an area.

Well even if the queen does get killed as long as there is one xeno left alive it can still molt into a queen, but like you said if the preds start using wrist bombs and camping their high numbers can wipe them out, the best chance Xeno's have our stealth killing until they get lots of face huggers

lol imagine thousands of face huggers XD

The preds will sure have a hard time killing those buggers.

#107 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: Given the nature of this fight it would be hard for the xenomorphs to gather enough eggs and subsequently facehuggers since it's pretty much an extermination campaign by the Terminator and Yautja.

#108 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Well terminators are not as competent or experienced has Predators (Who have hunt Xeno's before), I think if the Xeno's stick under ground like the sewers they stand a better chance lol the terminators are also a non factor for them the termi's spent years trying to kill of some rebels.

#109 Edited by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Well terminators are not as competent or experienced has Predators (Who have hunt Xeno's before), I think if the Xeno's stick under ground like the sewers they stand a better chance lol the terminators are also a non factor for them the termi's spent years trying to kill of some rebels.

You do realize that TERMINATOR's are not humans. They're machines right? So saying they are not experienced is kind of a stupid statement. They're rather a Planner a tactision. Predators hide like cowards as I stated to kill their prey.

Also Predator couldn't beat Arnold as a human so what makes you think in God's name a Predators gonna beat him as a TERMINATOR? Yeah that makes sense.

#110 Edited by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

You do realize that TERMINATOR's are not humans. They're machines right? So saying they are not experienced is kind of a stupid state. They're rather a Planner a tactision. Predators hide like cowards as I stated to kill their prey.

Also Predator couldn't beat Arnold as a human so what makes you think in God's name a Predators gonna beat him as a TERMINATOR? Yeah that makes sense.

plz gtfo, not trying to mean disrespect but I am conversing with somebody who's not insulting me.

#111 Posted by moviesrus (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@moviesrus said:

@omegablast452 said:

You do realize that TERMINATOR's are not humans. They're machines right? So saying they are not experienced is kind of a stupid state. They're rather a Planner a tactision. Predators hide like cowards as I stated to kill their prey.

plz gtfo, not trying to mean disrespect but I am conversing with somebody who's not insulting me.

Ok fine. You don't wanna debate with me. Fine. It's your choice. I just thought i'd throw my 2 cents in.

Now you should know how I feel when I have to argue with 2 or more people at the same time. It sucks and it is kinda annoying.

#112 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

@moviesrus said:

@omegablast452 said:

Ok fine. You don't wanna debate with me. Fine. It's your choice. I just thought i'd throw my 2 cents in.

Now you should know how I feel when I have to argue with 2 or more people at the same time. It sucks and it is kinda annoying.

Why?

#113 Posted by TERMINATOR_FANATIC (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@moviesrus said:

@omegablast452 said:

@moviesrus said:

@omegablast452 said:

Why?

why what? Sorry I ran out of post credits again on my other account.

#114 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

@moviesrus said:

@omegablast452 said:

@moviesrus said:

@omegablast452 said:

Why?

why what? Sorry I ran out of post credits again on my other account.

Why can't you post credits on the other account?

#115 Posted by TERMINATOR_FANATIC (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: It says my post limit was reached. When I first started here we didn't have all that crap, but now for some reason we do. If you make a new account you can only post up to 6 posts a day until you make it to 15 posts, then u can post as much as u like.

I think on this new site you have to get more.

#116 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Posted by TERMINATOR_I_AM (1 posts) - - Show Bio
#118 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: Well that's my opinion on the T-800. People keep saying how great they are because they're computers, but evidence really says the contrary. I mean if they were so efficient then humans wouldn't have survived, and Skynet wouldn't need to time travel to the past to stop their own destruction. The whole premise of their time traveling is because they were losing and they thought John Connor was the reason so. The T-800 would put up a fight due to their durable nature, but not because they are great shots or excellent tacticians imo. They are not really tactical anyways, they practically just walk into everything because their durability allows it. They are about as tactical as Wolverine is on an average day lol.

The only problem with Xenomorphs is that they are melee range only when compared to the rest of the contestants. They would lose more on the sole virtue of needing to get close into their enemies to deal sufficient damage.

Anyways, it was nice talking to you. I'm going to bed for the night. Will respond to anymore posts tomorrow. Good night,

#119 Posted by reikai (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

One Predator walks in. He drops the bomb. Predators win.

#120 Edited by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

One Xeno crawls in. He stabs the bomber through the ****. Xeno's win.

Agreed.

#121 Posted by reikai (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed.

Don't be foolish. Xenos aren't sneaky when they have numbers. And Predators aren't so braindead as to be crept up on and killed when setting the wristbomb, which is powerful enough to wipe out the whole city. Xenos only get cautious when their numbers are thinned and they go from Attacking/Defending to Self Preservation.

It only takes on Xeno to become a Praetorian and then a Queen. It only takes one bomb to wipe out a nest.

#122 Edited by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember Kids don't feed the Termi-Troll!

Sorry its A bit small. Its The FULLL Pictures and Scans of Superman Once Shotting the ermys head off. Look it up in Google Images :P

More Termys being easily man handled :P

Predators Win Due to better tech. Though heavy losses on each side

Remember STOP FEEDING THE DAM TERMI-TROLL!!!!!!

#123 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@omegablast452 said:

Agreed.

Don't be foolish. Xenos aren't sneaky when they have numbers. And Predators aren't so braindead as to be crept up on and killed when setting the wristbomb, which is powerful enough to wipe out the whole city. Xenos only get cautious when their numbers are thinned and they go from Attacking/Defending to Self Preservation.

It only takes on Xeno to become a Praetorian and then a Queen. It only takes one bomb to wipe out a nest.

They have leadership = Alien Queen

once things start going south she [who is said to have a high triple digit IQ in the comics) can order them to do a different tactic, and the predators can't use a bomb if they can't find the nest

as I quote from AVP 3 "The Hive has existed for Eons"

besides the Terminators and Predators will be too busy fighting each other mean while Xeno's start blitzing and killing them everywhere.

#124 Posted by reikai (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't advise crossovers.

They don't work well.

#126 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Posted by prototype_terminator (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@prototype_terminator: I don't deal with trolls mods do take it up with them

I believe the one trolling is you. You clearly posted on this thread just to call me a troll to insult and start a flaim war.

Also explain why Superman was getting slapped by a T-800 and he had to take his gloves off in both scans to take out a T-800? Yeah that's impressive. That's gonna lead me to believe Superman can take any new models such as a T-1000 or a T-X. LMAO

#128 Posted by stormphoenix (947 posts) - - Show Bio

This is overly debatable. One, you didnt state whether or not there are civilians and Xenos would take advantage of the hosts for more Aliens (Would they use dead Predators as host, more than 10 Pred-Aliens now). Would the Predators and Terminators take the time to kill civilians in order to prevent that? Two, Terminators and Predators have very equal tech and weaponry, where Xenos are lacking. Three, you also didnt state if the Predator would use nukes as last resort. Four are the Queens in active battle? Five, Pred-Aliens are built to fight Predators, even if there are only 10, thats an unfair advantage for the Predators that the Terminators dont have. Last, each one has way different physical abilities.

Strength: (Terminator > Predator/Alien) (Predator = Alien)

Durability: (Terminator > Predator/Alien) (Predator = Alien)

Speed: (Alien > Terminator/Predator) (Predator > Terminator)

Skill: (Predator > Terminator/Alien) (Terminator > Alien)

Queens and Pred-Aliens are a whole different story, and if the 2 Queens are in combat they are 2 very big factors and possible advantages for the Aliens also

This guy makes a good point........those 2 Queens and the 10 Pred-Aliens are a HUGE problem for both Predators AND Temninators. Although IF the Predators are using there last resort bomb then I would say All the aliens are pretty much done can't say the same for Terminators if they can withstand a huge blast like that.

#129 Edited by reikai (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Xenos can't use a dead body as a host. It hast to be living. Scar in AVP was alive when he was infested, long enough for the egg to gestate and grow enough to survive once he had been killed.

2. Predators are physically stronger than Xenomorphs. However Xenos are more flexible and can use almost any part of their body as a weapon.

3. Predators are more durable than Xenos, however parts of a Xenos chitinous hide is tougher. A Predators armor is also stronger than the materials comprising a T-800.

4. A xenos mobility makes it quicker than both T-800's and Predators. However Preds have skill and a number of them have been known to react even faster than a Xeno. This had been demonstrated by Scar when he cut a xenos head in half that had been creeping up on him soundlessly without even looking at it, so quickly it took a moment for the section to fall off before the body knew it was dead.

5. Predators train and hunt for decades, even centuries. T-800's are programmed and cannot learn beyond their programming without their internal limiter being removed and reset, allowing them to learn quicker and adapt. Xenos as a whole do not possess a high degree of intelligence, but commune via a hive mind and can be controlled by a Queen. Some Preds, and Humans, have found ways of controlling Xenos as well.

6. A Queen will not fight unless it has no choice, and no Hive possesses more than one Queen. If there is a 2nd Queen, they will fight for dominance and try to kill each other. And there has never been any more than one Queen per Planet. A single Queen can control the Hive of an entire planet covered in trillions of Xenomorphs.

7. Pred-Aliens are larger and stronger than Average Predators, but Vets like Wolf can take them one-on-one. And that was without the use of a plasmacaster. As the scenario appears more about Extermination and Containment instead of a Hunt, they will use everything at their disposal to wipe out the Xenos and all witnesses. Which inevitably means a plasma nuke.

Side note: A Hive lasting for eons does not mean the Preds can't wipe them out, it's that they have chosen not to. Planets seeded with Xenos and, if not contained properly and become Infested Worlds, generally bear a strong Queen. In these cases, Predators take the opportunity to capture a Queen from a heavily seeded world and use her to Breed more eggs for Hunts on other worlds. When a Queen is gone or killed, any Xenomorph among the hive can become a new Queen after going through a metamorphosis. This process could take days or weeks.

If the Predators were serious about extermination of these Hives, they could glass those planets from orbit.

#130 Posted by Clark_EL (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

1. Xenos can't use a dead body as a host. It hast to be living. Scar in AVP was alive when he was infested, long enough for the egg to gestate and grow enough to survive once he had been killed.

2. Predators are physically stronger than Xenomorphs. However Xenos are more flexible and can use almost any part of their body as a weapon.

3. Predators are more durable than Xenos, however parts of a Xenos chitinous hide is tougher. A Predators armor is also stronger than the materials comprising a T-800.

4. A xenos mobility makes it quicker than both T-800's and Predators. However Preds have skill and a number of them have been known to react even faster than a Xeno. This had been demonstrated by Scar when he cut a xenos head in half that had been creeping up on him soundlessly without even looking at it, so quickly it took a moment for the section to fall off before the body knew it was dead.

5. Predators train and hunt for decades, even centuries. T-800's are programmed and cannot learn beyond their programming without their internal limiter being removed and reset, allowing them to learn quicker and adapt. Xenos as a whole do not possess a high degree of intelligence, but commune via a hive mind and can be controlled by a Queen. Some Preds, and Humans, have found ways of controlling Xenos as well.

6. A Queen will not fight unless it has no choice, and no Hive possesses more than one Queen. If there is a 2nd Queen, they will fight for dominance and try to kill each other. And there has never been any more than one Queen per Planet. A single Queen can control the Hive of an entire planet covered in trillions of Xenomorphs.

7. Pred-Aliens are larger and stronger than Average Predators, but Vets like Wolf can take them one-on-one. And that was without the use of a plasmacaster. As the scenario appears more about Extermination and Containment instead of a Hunt, they will use everything at their disposal to wipe out the Xenos and all witnesses. Which inevitably means a plasma nuke.

Side note: A Hive lasting for eons does not mean the Preds can't wipe them out, it's that they have chosen not to. Planets seeded with Xenos and, if not contained properly and become Infested Worlds, generally bear a strong Queen. In these cases, Predators take the opportunity to capture a Queen from a heavily seeded world and use her to Breed more eggs for Hunts on other worlds. When a Queen is gone or killed, any Xenomorph among the hive can become a new Queen after going through a metamorphosis. This process could take days or weeks.

If the Predators were serious about extermination of these Hives, they could glass those planets from orbit.

This

#131 Posted by My_Name (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The T-800 team still destroys.

Stronger armor, higher durability, smarter...etc..... They can wipe out the Xenos and Predators with their hydrogen fuel cells.

#132 Posted by reikai (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

@my_name said:

Stronger armor, higher durability, smarter...etc..... They can wipe out the Xenos and Predators with their hydrogen fuel cells.

Those are T-850's. And one fuel-cell is only enough to level a city block. One Wrist Bomb from a Predator is enough to lay waste to the entire city. So, no, T-800's are still outclassed.

#133 Posted by God_Spawn (38381 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: We've been over this. Do not curse and insulting him isn't making anything better, even if he is ban on site, that doesn't exempt you. 2nd warning.

#134 Posted by terminator_fanb0y (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@my_name said:

Those are T-850's. And one fuel-cell is only enough to level a city block. One Wrist Bomb from a Predator is enough to lay waste to the entire city. So, no, T-800's are still outclassed.

T-800's also have the hydrogen fuel cells as well. .... As stated in TERMINATOR SALVATION..................The T-850 thing is just a glitch in T3............. What's a wrist bomb? Do you mean wrist blades? Or do you mean Shoulder Canons? Either way a bunch of those T-800's could steal em from a few Predators and use their own weaponary against them as well........

T-800's are not outclassed for the fact one T-800 would clean house with a thousand Predators with its hydrogen fuel cell which is a nuclear bomb far more powerful than any weapon the Predators could dream of.

#135 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Posted by reikai (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

In Salvation they were making T-850's as indicated near the beginning of the movie when Connor and his team went into the underground complex and he barely escaped with his life. As shown in T3, when a HFC (Hydrogen Fuel Cell) is breached, it will melt down and explode. The explosion isn't that big. Not even 100meters away and they were safe from any harm.

In T1 when the T-800 was crushed, that would most assuredly have breached the power cells. Yet there was no explosion. Which would mean it was being powered by some other means. The same in T2 when it was being lowered into the molten vat. That would've assuredly damaged and melted down the core to cause an explosion. No such thing occurred. Which would indicate only the T-850 and above series would be powered by HFC's.

If you don't know what the Wristbomb is then clearly your knowledge of Predators and AVP in general is sorely lacking. It's the device every Predator has on their left arm (sometimes right). It can be used to activate their equipment, control their ship, or self-destruct into an explosion of plasma powerful enough to wipe out a city.

Also, to point, no Terminator could take and use a plasmacaster (That's the Shoulder Cannon). It's connected into the Predators systems and can only be adapted into a Burner (hand held plasma gun) by a Predator using different parts and resetting it in the event the shoulder terminal is damaged, as indicated in AVP2 with Wolf. Using it this way gives it a more limited firing rate.

You don't seem to understand how their technology functions, nor for that matter the limitations of the Terminators and Skynet. And you should more than realize that if any of the HFC's were equivalent to a nuke, then Connor and them all would've been killed in T3 within a minute after Arnie tossed the damaged cell out the car window.

#137 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

One thing I forgot, T800's also have plasma & futuristic weapons too weapons and have the ability to learn when the CPU is reprogrammed.

Not so sure a Predator plasma shot would kill a T850, reason being in T3 he took one dead in the chest from a TX yet only stunned him for a few minutes. Preds best shot is from a distance here, no doubt because once the T800 closes in it's over for Predator, he'll punch a hole through it's chest lol

#138 Posted by reikai (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

One thing I forgot, T800's also have plasma & futuristic weapons too weapons and have the ability to learn when the CPU is reprogrammed.

Not so sure a Predator plasma shot would kill a T850, reason being in T3 he took one dead in the chest from a TX yet only stunned him for a few minutes. Preds best shot is from a distance here, no doubt because once the T800 closes in it's over for Predator, he'll punch a hole through it's chest lol

A T-850 is several shades stronger than a T-800, and you can't compare the T-X plasma cannon to a Predators. The Plasmacaster has different settings and a charged shot can drop an attack helicopter in one shot. Charged blasts also have splash damage and can burn nearby targets and objects within a few meters of impact.

You're also sorely underestimating Predators if you think a T-800 can do that kind of harm, or that it could even grapple with a Pred and not get torn apart in the process. You also forget that Predators are not only quite strong on their own, but possess several melee weapons at all times. Any one of which would go through a T-800 like shears through a sheet of paper.

#139 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio
#140 Posted by moviecollector (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

In Salvation they were making T-850's as indicated near the beginning of the movie when Connor and his team went into the underground complex and he barely escaped with his life. As shown in T3, when a HFC (Hydrogen Fuel Cell) is breached, it will melt down and explode. The explosion isn't that big. Not even 100meters away and they were safe from any harm.

In T1 when the T-800 was crushed, that would most assuredly have breached the power cells. Yet there was no explosion. Which would mean it was being powered by some other means. The same in T2 when it was being lowered into the molten vat. That would've assuredly damaged and melted down the core to cause an explosion. No such thing occurred. Which would indicate only the T-850 and above series would be powered by HFC's.

If you don't know what the Wristbomb is then clearly your knowledge of Predators and AVP in general is sorely lacking. It's the device every Predator has on their left arm (sometimes right). It can be used to activate their equipment, control their ship, or self-destruct into an explosion of plasma powerful enough to wipe out a city.

Also, to point, no Terminator could take and use a plasmacaster (That's the Shoulder Cannon). It's connected into the Predators systems and can only be adapted into a Burner (hand held plasma gun) by a Predator using different parts and resetting it in the event the shoulder terminal is damaged, as indicated in AVP2 with Wolf. Using it this way gives it a more limited firing rate.

You don't seem to understand how their technology functions, nor for that matter the limitations of the Terminators and Skynet. And you should more than realize that if any of the HFC's were equivalent to a nuke, then Connor and them all would've been killed in T3 within a minute after Arnie tossed the damaged cell out the car window.

Those were T-800's in Salvation and if you want proof here it is. http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/T-800_(Terminator_Salvation) Thougout most of the film, it was T-600's that were in the films, but in the skynet plant those were T-800's being manufactured, John Connor even said so.

So what? Only The top part of the T-800's CPU was crushed, but not the whole thing as shown in T2 Which leads me to believe that the right part of the Fuel Cell didn't get damaged that causes mass destruction. Same thing in T2 when the T-1000 stabbed in the T-800 in his fuel cell, the T-1000 obviously didn't damage the right part of the Fuel Cell, just other ends, but anytime you damage a battery, of course it will cause the machine to shut down. Yes the CPU not being fully crushed is proof that in T1 the right part of the Fuel Cell also didn't get damaged. and because the writers didn't come up with the fuel cell idea until later as stated by writers of T3, They did refer to him as a T-800, not a T-850.

Theres your proof the T-800's CPU was not completely destroyed even though his head was crushed under the hydrolic press as well. So the right part of the T-800's fuel cell was obviously not damaged either for the explosion to occur.

Ok a wrist bomb controls the Predators weaponary, ship and it's equiptment, but it doesn't mean it can control any machine, just its own property. Predators are not T-X's. Sorry, but it's the gods honest truth.

You have no proof the T-800 can't take the Plasma Blaster. The T-800 in the last movie was eating up grenade blast like nothing was touching him. Since a Shoulder Canon has never hit or harmed a T-800, you have no proof it will happen.

The T-800 knew his fuel cell was damaged and it was gonna cause a nuke, that's why he asked John Connor for a cutting tool and John gave him a knife and Arnold cut his flesh off of his chest, got the damaged battery out and threw it out the window.

TERMINATOR's also have tracking devices which shows how the T-800 tracked Sarah down at the Police Station In the first movie.

Due to the T-800's having superior strength and superior durability over the Predators should give them the win.

T-800's destroy.

#141 Posted by moviecollector (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, also this reikai has no proof the plasma shot will do a thing to a T-800........................ Plus plasma blasts have to be recharged after one shot..........................

#142 Posted by reikai (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

The wiki is misinformed. Connor in Salvation said they were T-850's and that the Terminators were being upgraded faster than he predicted. You're also aware that the Chip in its head isn't even 1/5th the size of a HFC. So saying the chip survived is meaningless. Also, the T-800 in T1 let out electrical discharges as it was being crushed, which would indicate the core had been damaged and was leaking the energy.

Another thing, the T-800 in T2 was not taking grenade shots like it was nothing. That was the T-850 in Salvation.Which, as I said, is stronger than the T-800 series. Regardless, a grenade round =/= Plasmacaster bolt. Not by a long shot. And seeing as how a stick of homemade dynamite was capable of blowing a T-800 in half, there is more than enough to show a plasmacaster can take a T-800 apart.

Also I never said the wrist device can control any machine. I'm telling you a Terminator doesn't have the ability to just pick up a predators weapon and use it like it owned it. Plus, the T-800's don't have the kind of tracking you're claiming. They had information about the Past used to determine Sarah Connor's location, and that information did not include facial recognition at the time nor he actual address, only the City/Town she lived in. Which was why the T-800 was killing everyone with the Name Connor, Sarah as listed in the phone book.

Predators actually have tracking and scanning devices and can see in multiple spectrums of light and heat and even biological signals, plus brain waves and technological signals as well. The T-800's don't have such sophistication and cannot detect a stealthed target like the Predators. And as indicated in T1, a lot of electronic devices/machines active at once can interfere with the T-800's tracking systems. Predators do not suffer the same malfunction.

I keep seeing this Claim of T-800's being superior in strength and durability, yet none of the evidence supports it in the least. You should try a different tactic, because quite frankly, these things are just Toys to a Predator.

#143 Edited by moviecollector (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

The wiki is misinformed. Connor in Salvation said they were T-850's and that the Terminators were being upgraded faster than he predicted. You're also aware that the Chip in its head isn't even 1/5th the size of a HFC. So saying the chip survived is meaningless. Also, the T-800 in T1 let out electrical discharges as it was being crushed, which would indicate the core had been damaged and was leaking the energy.

Another thing, the T-800 in T2 was not taking grenade shots like it was nothing. That was the T-850 in Salvation.Which, as I said, is stronger than the T-800 series. Regardless, a grenade round =/= Plasmacaster bolt. Not by a long shot. And seeing as how a stick of homemade dynamite was capable of blowing a T-800 in half, there is more than enough to show a plasmacaster can take a T-800 apart.

Also I never said the wrist device can control any machine. I'm telling you a Terminator doesn't have the ability to just pick up a predators weapon and use it like it owned it. Plus, the T-800's don't have the kind of tracking you're claiming. They had information about the Past used to determine Sarah Connor's location, and that information did not include facial recognition at the time nor he actual address, only the City/Town she lived in. Which was why the T-800 was killing everyone with the Name Connor, Sarah as listed in the phone book.

Predators actually have tracking and scanning devices and can see in multiple spectrums of light and heat and even biological signals, plus brain waves and technological signals as well. The T-800's don't have such sophistication and cannot detect a stealthed target like the Predators. And as indicated in T1, a lot of electronic devices/machines active at once can interfere with the T-800's tracking systems. Predators do not suffer the same malfunction.

I keep seeing this Claim of T-800's being superior in strength and durability, yet none of the evidence supports it in the least. You should try a different tactic, because quite frankly, these things are just Toys to a Predator.

No. The wiki is right. I cannot find the scene on youtube...at all.... of when John states T-800 during the scene in the factory when him, star and kyle were looking at the fuel cells. I would recommend you rewatch the film. I've seen it billions of times and have the movie scripted in my head, infact I had another TERMINATOR marathon 2 nights ago and yes Arnolds Models were reffered to as T-800s, please rewatch Salvation......... The electricity scene doesn't prove a thing other than the fact it's battery got damaged, If I go knock out a powerline that would cause a lot of electricity to spark, but that doesn't mean it will take out all the power in the whole neighborhood, and the fact that I proved that only few part of the CPU was damaged proves the Fuel Cell was probably not, because as shown at the end of T1, The T-800's whole entire head got crushed to bits as well.

I was reffering to the T-800 in Salvation eating up grenade blast, please point out where I said it was the one from T2? I was talking about the T-800 in Salvation........ I know My Models, you obviously don't so please stop trolling and rewatch the film. Since you wanna use the pipe bomb as an excuse, that was just because the writers couldn't think of any other way for the T-800 to die. If the T-800 can get up from a truck explosion without damage, then the Plasma Cannon wont do a damn thing. Sorry, but it's true. Also that happened in T1, Not T2.

Wrong, Kyle Reese even said so in the Police station " Skynet knew nothing about Connors Mother, her full name, where she lived, they just new the city, THE TERMINATOR was just being systematic. " That's why at the beginning of TERMINATOR 1, The T-800 was searching through phone books and killed every Sarah Connor in the city until he got to the right one. So yes the T-800 tracking her down In the Police Station Is proof that T-800's have tracking devices. Seeing when it found the real Sarah ( the only one left. ) He knew her body temperature and spotted it at the police station with it's heat sensors and how do I know T-800's have that? You can tell by looking at the machine, it probably does.

That is not true either. The T-800's had better scanning and learning abilities than Predators do. How did the T-800 learn how to drive cars, motorcyles, Semi trucks, operate guns and almost anything it got its hands on? The T-800 scanned it, his programming automatically told him how to operate it and once he scanned it and his Programming told him how to operate it, that's how he did it, just like he was able to scan cars and learn how to drive them without keys.

Predators are far weaker, they been killed with regular swords, fire has damaged its vision, even the beserker Predator which is a super predator got its vision damaged by fire and Royce beat the crap out of it. Just like Arnold did as a human when he outsmarted a predator. that said, If Predator couldn't beat Arnold as a human, I doubt he'll ever beat him as a TERMINATOR.

#144 Posted by theDCkid (891 posts) - - Show Bio

Predators.

#145 Posted by moviecollector (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedckid said:

Predators. TERMINATORs.

I couldn't agree more.

#146 Edited by Clark_EL (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
#147 Posted by Pinhead111 (8 posts) - - Show Bio
#148 Edited by reikai (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

No. The wiki is right. I cannot find the scene on youtube...at all.... of when John states T-800 during the scene in the factory when him, star and kyle were looking at the fuel cells. I would recommend you rewatch the film. I've seen it billions of times

You should try not to exaggerate. Here, I can explain why. Salvation is about 2hrs long. Ok, so you watched it a billion times? That's 2billion hours. Therea re 8760hrs in a Year, sans leap year. 2billion/8760 = 228,310.5yrs. You really want people to think you spent more than two-hundred millennium watching one movie and that you're the undisputed master of Terminator? Oh please.

and yes Arnolds Models were reffered to as T-800s,

Arnie was also the model for the T-850 as indicated in T3. So your argument for his appearance is moot.

The electricity scene doesn't prove a thing other than the fact it's battery got damaged

It proves that its Power Source was damaged, and since it didn't explode violently, then it wasn't powered by a HFC.

I proved that only few part of the CPU was damaged proves the Fuel Cell was probably not

No, that doesn't prove anything. The only salvageable pieces were the Arm that was sticking out of the compactor and the chip in its head. Everything else was destroyed to the point it couldn't be analyzed. Which means the core was breached and broken as well, and still no explosion.

I was reffering to the T-800 in Salvation eating up grenade blast

That was a T-850, as I explained. Connor noted that's what they were making towards the beginning of the movie and said they were evolving faster than they should be.

if the T-800 can get up from a truck explosion without damage, then the Plasma Cannon wont do a damn thing.

The two are not comparable. Not even remotely. And in T1, it was damaged. It's ankle joints were damaged and it had to drag its leg. And, like I said, it was blown in half by Homemade Dynamite. A truck crashing and bursting into flames isn't that powerful.

Wrong, Kyle Reese even said so in the Police station " Skynet knew nothing about Connors Mother, her full name, where she lived, they just new the city, THE TERMINATOR was just being systematic. "

Which means they only had Her Name, not her Age, Address, Phone Number or Physical Description. If they didn't know her Name, then the T-800 would just be killing every female in the city while asking "Did you have a kid named John Connor?" Which wouldn't make sense since he wasn't even born yet.

So yes the T-800 tracking her down In the Police Station Is proof that T-800's have tracking devices.

Not sure if you forgot, but he did like most people would do when they want to know what's up with the police; Listen to the Police Radio. People were not that smart at the time and when you see your Target being Arrested, you kinda know where they're going. Even a five year old would know where a cop would take someone they just arrested.

That is not true either. The T-800's had better scanning and learning abilities than Predators do. How did the T-800 learn how to drive cars, motorcyles, Semi trucks, operate guns and almost anything it got its hands on?

Programming. You're also talking about Basic things that most anyone with a Brain, 2 Hands and Eyes can do. This does not entail Extra-Terrestrial Technology that, as even stated in Predator2, is composed of materials that aren't even found on the periodic table of elements. And unless you can provide actual Canon Evidence of a T-800 Scanning and Understanding Alien Technology, then you don't have an argument.

Predators are far weaker, they been killed with regular swords, fire has damaged its vision, even the beserker Predator which is a super predator got its vision damaged by fire and Royce beat the crap out of it. Just like Arnold did as a human when he outsmarted a predator. that said, If Predator couldn't beat Arnold as a human, I doubt he'll ever beat him as a TERMINATOR.

You really just don't know anything, do you? A Predators NATURAL Sight is in the Infrared Spectrum. Heat sources do no damage their eyes, it almost blinds them to other nearby heat sources. Royce used the flames to hide himself so he could surprise attack Berserker using Gorilla Tactics of "Hit&Run" to avoid getting torn apart. And they were not super Predators. They were another Clan, and they were CHILDREN who were Hunting on a Controlled Environment.

Arnie only survived because of Plot Protection. Every other part of it had him getting crap knocked out of him. Nearly his entire team had been massacred and the previous Green Barretts had been butchered, skinned and strung up before he even got there. Arnie has to resort to Jungle Traps that didn't use metals or technology so they would blend with the surroundings and be undetectable to the Predators sensors. Mines, trip wires and other traps didn't work because the Predator could see them easily and avoided them without effort.

And another thing; Katana beats Bullet.

Don't ever freakin underestimate a katana. When you consider the only way to accurately measure their strength and cutting ability in feudal Japan was to Cut People in Half, you know it gets the job done and some blades have been capable of cleanly cutting through 2-4 human bodies. Small Arms fire can barely even hurt a Predator because their skin is so tough. Guns could never do the same job that a Katana can.

Hanzo is trained in Bushido, and he only tied with an Unblooded Child of a Predator who only used tools Equal to what the humans were using. Otherwise the katana would've snapped in half. And he was fighting against the Smallest of the three Predators that'd stuck them there. It doesn't prove how weak a Predator is, only how good someone like Hanzo actually is.

#149 Posted by Chucky666 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Sir I'm not reading through all of that crap.

Arnold was a T-800 in all 4 movies, you don't know a thing about THE TERMINATOR, You're obviously a Predator fanboy/fanatic. You're just talking out of your ass just to do so.

I'm done.

One TERMINATOR would god stomp a thousand Predators.

#150 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@rekai,

Yes, much stronger then a typical T800 model and far stronger then a Predator.... Why not? T-X is FAR more advanced from future tech, she/TX can shape shift something Predators can't do and is on board built in with FAR more weapons besides having ridiculous strength. Like I said earlier, humans have fought Predator's and killed them with little to no weapons(Predator one and Two come to mind, even Predators with a sword)

A plasma shot from Terminator, HK's can also take down choppers...

I'm not underestimating the Preds, I'm a HUGE fan of both but let's be real here. A human vs. a Predator in Mortal Kombat has won....a human vs. a Terminator in mortal kombat has not without outside help....or MASSIVE weaponry, been blown in half, still kicking, had limbs blown or teared off, lave poured on it, frozen solid, plasma blasts to the chest, rockets to chest plate and still kicked after that...a Predator was done after having a 1/4 tree stump fall on it....it is not that durable honestly compared to a Terminator honestly...

Again, Predator 2, Danny Glover took his disc and stabbed him with it(human strength) Terminator and Predator strength are far greater then a humans...yet a human killed a Predator with a sharp weapon...a T800 would indeed punch a hole through a Predator's chest if given the chance, again T3 crazy strength feat holding up a muti ton door with one arm while fighting the TX with the other...a Predator can't even handle half a tree falling on it much less a multi-ton door would crush it. What weapon would go through a T800 like paper? Nothing realy...all they have is a contracting net(which a Terminator would bust out of being as how it's not organic) a spear, which could damage a terminator but not kill it. A blaster which again we've seen T800's take plasma blasts to the chest flat out from T-X's and just knock it offline for few minutes, didn't kill it...a flying disc which would really only go through the flesh, assuming the T800 doesn't dodge it all together.

They also like Predator's have night vision, infa-red, can calculate gun fire, weapons approaching them etc, track etc.

Terminators will win this at the end of the day, a nuke even as shown in flash backs future as well as in the show would just destroy the outter skin, the Terminator itself was still kicking.

Also, at the one dude who said people are overestimating Terminator's due to them being computers, few things wrong with that. One, they're not NORMAL computers or walking PC's...they're literally learning computers with built in advanced processors capable of learning, adapting, surviving etc on top of already being durable, smart and adaptable to begin with.

@vaeternus:good point

Thanks ;)

@vaeternus said:

I agree, also this reikai has no proof the plasma shot will do a thing to a T-800........................ Plus plasma blasts have to be recharged after one shot..........................

Yeah, I mean remember even Arnold took a shot in the shoulder WITH some protection....if it were that powerful it would have went right through him regardless(and that's human armor, not advanced) so I do believe Predator plasma blasts are overrated...hitting pure flesh is one thing, but obviously armor can stop it or prevent it from totally disintegrating something. A T800 is made from titanium alloy if I'm not mistaken, the strongest metal on Earth extremely durable.