This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

New York City is infested by over a 1,000 xenos. An army of 1,000 predators and 1,000 T-800 terminators come to stop the infestion, but its a free -for -all battle. Which of the 3 forces will take over the city? The xenomorphs have 2 queens and 10 predaliens. The predators have shoulder cannons, the spear, and the shuriken, along with their other basic weaponry for this battle. The terminators have plasma rifles and machine guns.

#2 Edited by Account777 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728: do the predators have shoulder canons? Based on the OP if I am reading this correctly 1,000 T-800's have to fight 1,000 aliens and 1,000 Predators? I almost don't see the T-800's winning by being outnumbered by to many preds and aliens. If It were a huge army of T-1000's going against the team, i'd probably go with TERMINATOR's here........

#3 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Step aside, the AVP pro is here.

Now this is a close match but the Xeno's can pull off a win only because of the Terminators

you see the Xenomorphs will be attacking the Predators when distracted and off guard, the Pred's won't be able to deal with the Xeno's because the Terminators are engaging them.

(Terminators will attack preds because Xeno's are too fast for them to tag)

#4 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@account777: Yes the predators come with shoulder cannons, and their other basic weapons.

#5 Posted by Account777 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@account777: Yes the predators come with shoulder cannons, and their other basic weapons.

Then the Predators and Aliens should win. I would think its almost a spite seeing how outnumbered the T-800's are. I hate saying it, but they do lose this fight. Aliens acid blood may affect the T-800's armor, but I have wondered how much.

#6 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728 said:

Then the Predators and Aliens should win. I would think its almost a spite seeing how outnumbered the T-800's are. I hate saying it, but they do lose this fight. Aliens acid blood may affect the T-800's armor, but I have wondered how much.

It's a free for all, Aliens win due to their stealth kills and guerrilla warfare style tactics.

#7 Posted by Account777 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@account777 said:

@fatalsniper728 said:

It's a free for all, Aliens win due to their stealth kills and guerrilla warfare style tactics.

I misread the OP. It does say New Yorks infested with a thousand aliens and a thousand predator and a thousand t-800's are coming to stop the infestation.

Now i'm gonna have to say Predators and T-800's will gang up and take out the Aliens ( my theory ) since the Aliens seem to be so tough to deal with. then it would come down to the Predators and the T-800's fighting. I would think the T-800's would win in a good fight depending on the weaponary the T-800's have and if they get prep or not.

#8 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

@account777 said:

@fatalsniper728 said:

I misread the OP. It does say New Yorks infested with a thousand aliens and a thousand predator and a thousand t-800's are coming to stop the infestation.

Now i'm gonna have to say Predators and T-800's will gang up and take out the Aliens ( my theory ) since the Aliens seem to be so tough to deal with. then it would come down to the Predators and the T-800's fighting. I would think the T-800's would win in a good fight depending on the weaponary the T-800's have and if they get prep or not.

It's quite the contrary

Yes Predators have teamed up in the past with humans and such but Terminators have NEVER teamed up with anyone willing lest they be reprogrammed so there really won't be any ganging up other than the Xeno's ganging both sides because the environment is perfect for them

(Scale walls)

(Shadows)

(Perfect Hiding Places)

(Close Quarters)

ect,

#9 Posted by Account777 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@account777 said:

@omegablast452 said:

@account777 said:

@fatalsniper728 said:

It's quite the contrary

Yes Predators have teamed up in the past with humans and such but Terminators have NEVER teamed up with anyone willing lest they be reprogrammed so there really won't be any ganging up other than the Xeno's ganging both sides because the environment is perfect for them

(Scale walls)

(Shadows)

(Perfect Hiding Places)

(Close Quarters)

ect,

The problem Is the OP didn't state if the T-800's have any weapons and what they were, so if it lead down to the Armed Predators fighting Disarmed T-800's, then of course the T-800's would most likely lose unless one of them were able to steal one of the Preds Shoulder canons from em and use it against them.

Saying T-800's would be reprogrammed is out of the question. Just cause humans have doesn't mean the Predators or Xenomorphs will. They're not T-X's, they neither shown to be able to reprogram machines.

#10 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@account777: oh I know that I'm just saying the terminators teaming up with anyone is unlikely, tho don't worry about the terminators in cannon their standard equipment are plasma rifles.

#11 Posted by Account777 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@account777: oh I know that I'm just saying the terminators teaming up with anyone is unlikely, tho don't worry about the terminators in cannon their standard equipment are plasma rifles.

T-800's only used plasma rifles during the future wars. They never did it in the actual films when they time traveled. So unless he actually puts in the OP that's the weapons the T-800's have, I cant really argue for the T-800's. Especially since he didn't put what weapons the TERMINATOR's are using.

#12 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@account777: pictures show Future Terminators, so they have access to plasma rifles...it is their standard equipment in the lore they don't always fight unarmed.

#13 Edited by _R_ (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@account777: pictures show Future Terminators, so they have access to plasma rifles...it is their standard equipment in the lore they don't always fight unarmed.

Yes and No.

No, its just a pic he put in the OP of T-800's.... doesn't necessarily mean that's the version being used. Also that pic was taken from TERMINATOR 3 From Johns Dream he was having. That wasn't the actual future war. Just a dream John had.

#14 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6936 posts) - - Show Bio

More info needs to be given. Like what kind of weapons the Terminator have and what kind of equipment that Yautja have. Also what kind of Yautja are these? Unblooded, Blooded, Elder, Clan Leader etc.? Anything on the level of Broken Tusk (Dachande) would be a stomp in the Yautja favor. A group of three older Yautja are known to take down whole entire hives by themselves and subjugate Queens on their own. It's actually a requirement in the Yautja caste system to clear hives and capture queens in order to progress into the higher ranks. If these Yautja have a capable leader then they would win through tactics and leadership.

#15 Edited by Clark_EL (2381 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728: The xenos only advantage (not only but main advantage) is their numbers which you took away so they're out. Tough one between the Predators and Terminators. Predators 6/10 due to shoulder cannons.

#16 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el: actually in lore the I'm pretty sure only an elder pred can beat a xeno in strict h2h and that's just a regular warrior.

#17 Posted by GhostRider2 (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

I side with the Predators...

#18 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el: there are 1000 xenos, thats enough to be honest

#19 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@account777: how would the terminators be outnumbered ? they have 1000 troops, same with the other forces

#20 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

predators . if all else fails the use the bomb

#21 Posted by MisterWhisper (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, 1000 Yautja (Predators)? They win.

Normally a group of Yautja of like 15 at most go into alien hives to capture queens to use as egg producers. A group of 1000 is just overkill.

Even if it was just 1000 unblooded it would be enough. It is not like the Terminators are not going to stand out like a sore thumb on their scans.

The Terminators are screwed here, and then the Predators just mop up the xenos when done. Some people get their clan marks and go home.

#22 Posted by Clark_EL (2381 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (554 posts) - - Show Bio

preds and terminators take out the aliens i would say without that much diffulculty and then its a battle between them two and I would say preds come out victorious

#24 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@misterwhisper: wouldn't the terminators be challenge ? i mean thousands of humanoid robots with machine guns and plasma rifles is crazy enough

#25 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with T800's seriously seem to be underestimated here, one holds a mini nuke(two technically) my fault for one, two they're way stronger then both Predator and Aliens combined(look to T3 and T4 feats)

Pure lava was poured on one in T4, did nothing...so I'm sure they can manage against the acid.

Humans have killed both Predators and Aliens with far less effort then a Terminator generally speaking. Also, the explosion at the end of T1, that would kill a Predator and/or Alien huge fire blast? yeah...Terminator just got up like "yeah...now what"? lol

Totally going T800's here...if anything it'll come down to Preds vs. T800's ultimately.

#26 Posted by TERMINATOR_FANBOY (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with T800's seriously seem to be underestimated here, one holds a mini nuke(two technically) my fault for one, two they're way stronger then both Predator and Aliens combined(look to T3 and T4 feats)

Pure lava was poured on one in T4, did nothing...so I'm sure they can manage against the acid.

Humans have killed both Predators and Aliens with far less effort then a Terminator generally speaking. Also, the explosion at the end of T1, that would kill a Predator and/or Alien huge fire blast? yeah...Terminator just got up like "yeah...now what"? lol

Totally going T800's here...if anything it'll come down to Preds vs. T800's ultimately.

#27 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminators or Predator would duke it out for first I would think. Tempted to side with Predator though. Mostly because of the weaponry given to each team. If there were some T-1000s or some of the more powerful drones, I'd go with the Terminators. But as is I'd say predator takes it.

Xenomorphs I don't think should even be considered for 1st.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#28 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800s for the hard fought win against Preds.

Accuracy with T-800s is on a CPU scale with millions of Calculations per second.

Accuracy with a RPG.

Accuracy with a Mini Gun.

Skill And Durability wise they are extremely tough to take out. They learn every second of a fight how to win as well. The only way to beat them is with hit and Run. Not a Viable tactic against T-800s who are programed with Stealth maneuvers as well Guerrilla tactics. The reason why the Resistance was getting wiped out was becuase of the introduction of T-800s who were far Superior to the T-600s that the Resistance was wiping out.

T-800 Tanker chase seen.

Skip to 5:00. Terminator blown to bits keep going strong.

Strength, Durability, and relentless T-800.

Durability and skill of T-800.

T-800 hit by semi. Durability in Spades to tank hits.

Terminator vs T-X. As seen the Durability of both Machines is incredible.

Also every Terminator is a mini nuke lol.

Skip to 3:30

Each terminator 800 has 2 of these Cells. They can always use one as a Grenade or use the second for a Suicide blast.

Terminators are made of Hyper allow. It is so durable it can withstand the Heat of Melted Steel and Lava, to tanking Plasma Weapons design to punch through tanks.

Also a good showing of the Hyper alloy vs Plasma weapons and Force of Impact.

Skip to 7:45

Truth is Terminators like the 800 are Extremely Durable with their Hyper Alloy and I do not see Predator Blast being as Effective.

#29 Edited by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I was gonna say the same thing, but when I saw only machine guns and plasma rifles, I decided to switch to Predators. As they also have mini nukes they can use, but have their full arsenal, as opposed to the T-800 which has a limited arsenal.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#30 Edited by SSJGbee (5 posts) - - Show Bio

It would come down to the Predators vs Terminators, and quite frankly, I think; depending on the terminator of course, the Predator wins.

#31 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@cadencev2: I was gonna say the same thing, but when I saw only machine guns and plasma rifles, I decided to switch to Predators. As they also have mini nukes they can use, but have their full arsenal, as opposed to the T-800 which has a limited arsenal.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

when the Plasma Guns were Mention for T-800s I like to assume the Gatling lasers of Terminator 1 are in. those are bad.

#32 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

when the Plasma Guns were Mention for T-800s I like to assume the Gatling lasers of Terminator 1 are in. those are bad.

Hmmmmm...perhaps.

I'm gonna stick with my answer though, due to a wider arsenal. It'd be close though.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#33 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Xeno's will win

-_-

they are the fastest and most cunning here, and the environment is in their favor.

#34 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Xeno's will win

-_-

they are the fastest and most cunning here, and the environment is in their favor.

Dont think so.

T-800s have tracking and probabilities calculations that allow them to pick out targets thru walls.

@floopay: Yeah its a toss up between those 2.

#35 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Actually yes

Aliens dealt with marines who had smart guns (which have equal or better tracking capabilities than a T-800 and can see through walls), not to mention T-800 are piss poor in combat speed.

#36 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

Aliens dealt with marines who had smart guns (which have equal or better tracking capabilities than a T-800 and can see through walls), not to mention T-800 are piss poor in combat speed.

True that on the Smart Guns. They are awesome piece of gear. I would say the Xenos would not damage the hyper Allow of the Terminator nearly at all tho. The Durability Showings above show far greater damage soak the the Alien can put out.

Even after all the damage from T-2 Movie and T-1000 H2H battle, the Terminator T-800 can and has rerout power to be fully functioning again. The Durability of a T-800 is sick.

#37 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

True that on the Smart Guns. They are awesome piece of gear. I would say the Xenos would not damage the hyper Allow of the Terminator nearly at all tho. The Durability Showings above show far greater damage soak the the Alien can put out.

Even after all the damage from T-2 Movie and T-1000 H2H battle, the Terminator T-800 can and has rerout power to be fully functioning again. The Durability of a T-800 is sick.

I concur, I actually believe the Xeno can harm a T-800, for example their jaws can pierce the super hard mask of a Predator in the first AVP, and in aliens we seem them breaking through blast doors with extreme ease, Xenomorphs are also statistically supposed to be 10+ tonners a good tail swipe to the head should be able to destroy the CPU chip of a T-800 in my opinion, not to mention the aliens stealth killing every one.

#38 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: How can they be 10 toners when barely 5 toner Preds manhandle Xenos?

Also the Cheap Plastic and Aluminum of the Doors in Aliens 2 do not compare to Hyper Allow. I showed a Semi truck with full load striking T-800 in the head. Thats over 20 tons of mass moving at 35 miles per hour. Way more than the Alien can dream of.

Stealth kills wont happen cause the T-800 are all Tactically superior opponents with Combat maneuvers and Tactics programmed in. they are also Learners that can Analyze any situation and find a Solution to handle it.

How are the Aliens moving faster than a CPU Chip with hundreds time possessor power than the ones we use now not detecting and reacting to any Alien Charge?

Human Marines kill Aliens by the Droves, T-800s are fer better shots and tracking devices.

#39 Posted by gingerpenny (904 posts) - - Show Bio

This is overly debatable. One, you didnt state whether or not there are civilians and Xenos would take advantage of the hosts for more Aliens (Would they use dead Predators as host, more than 10 Pred-Aliens now). Would the Predators and Terminators take the time to kill civilians in order to prevent that? Two, Terminators and Predators have very equal tech and weaponry, where Xenos are lacking. Three, you also didnt state if the Predator would use nukes as last resort. Four are the Queens in active battle? Five, Pred-Aliens are built to fight Predators, even if there are only 10, thats an unfair advantage for the Predators that the Terminators dont have. Last, each one has way different physical abilities.

Strength: (Terminator > Predator/Alien) (Predator = Alien)

Durability: (Terminator > Predator/Alien) (Predator = Alien)

Speed: (Alien > Terminator/Predator) (Predator > Terminator)

Skill: (Predator > Terminator/Alien) (Terminator > Alien)

Queens and Pred-Aliens are a whole different story, and if the 2 Queens are in combat they are 2 very big factors and possible advantages for the Aliens also

#40 Posted by Clark_EL (2381 posts) - - Show Bio

@gingerpenny: Predators are stronger and more durable than xenos...I think your average colonial Marine can take down 10 xenomorphs if he has his weapons.

#41 Posted by icametoplay1234 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 team would win. they to strong and way to powerful for Predators or Aliens to handle.

T-800 should win this. 9/10

#42 Edited by nick_hero22 (6733 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to side with the Predators due to superior strength and speed which would allow to compensate for the Terminators's durability, and their hunting gear should also be able to do tremendous damage as shown when a single burst for a Plasma Caster was able to obliterate a medium size spaceship and when their Wrist Blades were capable of cutting through a tank with 2 inches of outer steel plating.

#43 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Predators

#44 Posted by leito (233 posts) - - Show Bio

But the marines took down, how many ? 10 Aliens per marine killed ? 50 ?

#45 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

The insanity of over a thousand Predators with plasma casters being let loose on a city leads to a very one sided victory in their favor assuming the entire planet doesn't get infested. The T-800's do not belong here outside of a melee encounter with the Predators, Xenomorphs will mop the floor with them.

#46 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@leito said:

@omegablast452 said:

Do you really want to go there?

you realized that the majority of the marines were wiped out in the fist encounter or are you just ignorant?

you also realize that the majority of xeno casualties was achieved through the survivors camping and forcing the Xeno's through a kill box or did you think they are mindless beasts that charged at them? because if you do your being ignorant again as the Xeno's did not necessarily zerg rush but went over the barricade making almost all the survivor's prep useless.

And do you also realize that the Xeno's actually beat the Terminators in a cross over and have more wins over Predators?

#47 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

If all the predators are as competent as the one from the first movie (the true Predator IMO) than they should take this pretty easily

#48 Edited by leito (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

@leito said:

@omegablast452 said:

you realized that the majority of the marines were wiped out in the fist encounter or are you just ignorant?

you also realized that the majority of xeno casualties was achieved through the survivors camping and forcing the Xeno's through a kill box or did you think they are mindless beasts that charge at them? because if you do your being ignorant again as the Xeno's did not necessarily zerg rush but went over the barricade making almost all the survivor's prep useless.

And do you also realize that the Xeno's actually beat the Terminators in a cross over and have more wins over Predators?

Since you seem to be the expert : how many xenos were killed by a dozen of space marines in the movie Aliens ? And how many of them were killed by a non-fighting woman with a gun and a flame-thrower ?

#49 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@leito said:

@omegablast452 said:

you also realized that the majority of xeno casualties was achieved through the survivors camping and forcing the Xeno's through a kill box or did you think they are mindless beasts that charge at them? because if you do your being ignorant again as the Xeno's did not necessarily zerg rush but went over the barricade making almost all the survivor's prep useless.

Since you seem to be the expert : how many xenos were killed by a dozen of space marines in the movie Aliens ? And how many of them were killed by a non-fighting woman with a gun and a flame-thrower ?

Whats funny is the Aliens were Stupid and did ZERG RUSh the Sentry guns twice like idiots. Then they figured a way in.

So no they were not all that smart at all.

They charged the Guns like Idiots till the guns ran dry LOL.

#50 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@leito said:

@omegablast452 said:

@leito said:

@omegablast452 said:

there was a total of or around 158 Xenomorphs (which is canonically stated in the movie) minus the humans not breeded by face huggers

The marines from what I saw killed about forty in the kill box and Ripley killed two or three visible Xeno's before running away with Newt.