Terminators VS the other 4 as 2 teams

#4 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 CURBSTOMP! 

#5 Posted by Hellraiser of Despair (71 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Team 2 CURBSTOMP! "

Really break it down, Terminator T-800's have beaten Aliens and Predators
#6 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

lol seriously, Predator's plasma guns would melt there metals like butter in a microwave. The plasma weapons would eat them alive. 

#7 Posted by Hellraiser of Despair (71 posts) - - Show Bio

There is still a T-1000 to consider, plus Terminators have energy weapons too, and can detect a cloaked Predator (established in the Aliens VS Predator VS Terminator comic)

#8 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is settled between the toughest to kill, T-1000 and Jason X

Alien and T-800 are the first to die from their teams, then Robocop and T-X, then Predator and Cameron

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
I think The Terminators can win here... the T-1000 and Terminatrix are key in this fight...
#10 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

...poor jason sadly i see him liveing after this. not because he wins or survives but because someone will bring him back eventualy.

#11 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"...poor jason sadly i see him liveing after this. not because he wins or survives but because someone will bring him back eventualy."
i do not pity someone who kills people for no reason then having butterflies for a head. 
#12 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

go Cameron self destrut should to the trick to kill the 2 team before preador think of it.

#13 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

i do not pity someone who kills people for no reason then having butterflies for a head.

good point.

#14 Edited by Hellraiser of Despair (71 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Terminator's win here, normal Arnold beat a Predator, I imagine Terminator Arnold would do better, Alien drone is toast, Robocop is hardcore, but can he really stand against a T-800, T-1000, T-X, and whatever model Cameron is? Jason X is a cyborg Jason Voorhees and probably has the best shot, but he relies on close range weapons like a machete, which I imagine gives the Terminators an edge.

#15 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Arnie beating a Pred is purely PIS. They had to have the good guy win. Same with Danny Glover. And what rank of Predator is this? They have a whole system. Arnie and Glover only went against recently Blooded Predators. There are the ones in AVP who were Un-Blooded and still hardcore. The one who lived longest, Scar, would eat the Terminators alive. Also, the T-1000 is extremely vulnerable to extremes of heat and cold. Cold will freeze him. Extreme heat destroys him, and that's why the plasmacaster kills him.

The T-X does little better. Each Predator is at least a class 3-5 brick. Some exceed that. There are other Predators, like Wolf (AVP-Requiem) who're older, stronger, and much more skilled than any previously shown. Wolf is a Veteran Predator. Robocop is the odd man out. He's even slower than a fleshless T-800. As for Jason X, well, there's no stopping him. He survived reentry into a planets atmosphere. I don't think there's anything the Terminators can do to stop him. He'll rip them apart barehanded.

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone but the Predator dies.  Then they swarm the predator.   Jason will be pushed into a deep dark crevice never to be seen again.  AKA the bottom of the marina's trench. 

#17 Edited by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"As for Jason X, well, there's no stopping him. He survived reentry into a planets atmosphere. I don't think there's anything the Terminators can do to stop him. He'll rip them apart barehanded."

What film were you watching? I take it you must be one of those Jason fans that makes up BS in order to defend Jason's losses. And no he's not ripping any Terminator up. He couldn't even KO Rowan and Waylander when he was beating on them, and couldn't even overpower Rowan (a woman!) when she was restraining one of his arms.

Anyways the Terminators win. It does depend on what Predator and Alien we're talking about since they're a species, not an individual, but I'll just assume it's the good ones. I don't want it to seem like I'm picking on Rei-Kai, but I just had to contradict more of his statements.

"Arnie and Glover only went against recently Blooded Predators. There are the ones in AVP who were Un-Blooded and still hardcore. The one who lived longest, Scar, would eat the Terminators alive."

Incorrect. The two Preds from P1 and P2 >>> the three Preds from AVP. And Scar did not last the longest. He died in less than 24 hours. Heck I don't think he lasted any longer than 3 hours into the hunt. The one from P2 lasted several days before dying, while the better P1 Pred lasted several YEARS before being stopped by Arnold.

"Also, the T-1000 is extremely vulnerable to extremes of heat and cold. Cold will freeze him. Extreme heat destroys him, and that's why the plasmacaster kills him."

T-1000 acted like he didn't even noticed the heat from the inferno he walked out of after the Arnold saved John from the canel chase. And I I'm skeptical a plasma caster will do him in since the heat will only last a second at best, and it took ALOT longer than that for the molten steel to do him in. Second I doubt the plasma shots even give off that much heat conisdering or atleast not much area of it based Arnold's and carl's exmination of Blake's body after he got killed by it. The only combatant who has a starter weapon that I see taking down T-1000 is the T-X's control machine weapon whatever that thing was called. But look which team she's in.

"Each Predator is at least a class 3-5 brick. Some exceed that. "

I don't know how strong the Preds are exactly, but I do know they hit harder than Spider-man.

"Robocop is the odd man out."

I see Murphy lasting longer than half the combatants  that are going to be taken out in this fight.

"He's even slower than a fleshless T-800."

Why would a exposed T-800 be slower than a covered one?

Anyways this is how I see the fight going like. A "weaker" Arnold already defeated a very tough Pred by outsmarting it. However it should be noted that it only happened because it let its guard down at the last crucial minute. Ditto with the Pred from P2, although that one did seem to be more generally stupid. However the Terminators destroy the Predator's range weapon(s). Which would have it going into meelee combat. This would be a double edge sword for the Pred since it wouldn't want to end up like the P2 Pred that was killed by it's own weapon. If this end up in another fist to fist fight (I say hell ya) then Arnold would be able to put the Pred in the receiving end of the beating.

The alien is sneaky, but that's the beauty of motion trackers. I see the alien most likely is just going to get shot. If it goes after the T-X or T-1000 and they damage it, those two have nothing to worry about, and it just exposed it's deadliest weapon to the enemy. If it goes after the M-101 or Cameron, the acid will do damage, but it depends how much gets on them. Either way it's fighting a uphill battle.

Murphy can become unpredictable, I could see him taking out Cameron, and providing aid to his teammates, but that's really where it ends.

Uber Jason is the opponent here that's going to be doing the least thinking and planning. Meaning he's just going to walk up to the Terminator team head on. Then get knocked into some water, or get electricuted, or have gasoline pour on him and incinerated to dust (like in the movie), or be taken out be an EMP, or screw the EMP and just chuck a magnet at his face. Or do it the old fashion way, beat him up to death. Terminators have lots of options here. I see Jason being the first one out. Or atleast I want him to because he doesn't deserve to be in the presence of these characters. Okay I'm not too fond of Cameron either, but I like T:SCC better than most TV shows out there.
#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

T-X blows up Jason X, then blows up Predator, then frags the alien and enslaves murphy.

#19 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, Uber-Jason (Jason X) knocked K-M's head off with one punch, whereas she previously was wailing on him. He was bulletproof, he had bombs go off all around him and there wasn't even a scratch on him. The vacuum of space had no effect on him and he ripped through the hull of the ship to get back inside before bashing down the blast doors to continue the chase. And dude, Jason went head first into the atmosphere, and it even showed something crashing into a lake, where some campers were nearby watching the starlit sky. And the very last image you see is Jason's mask floating to the bottom of the lake. Now really, if his mask survived and he went down head first, then clearly Jason himself is still alive and kicking. And he's got more than enough strength to rip apart a terminator.

If you include his appearance from FVJ, he pushed a 10ton boiler off his body one-handed. Jason Voorhees is like the Juggernaut of Horror/Slasher films. And really, the reason Jason doesn't kill Everyone is because in every Jason movie there are at least 1-2 survivors. That's just how it is. I have the entire collection and there's always 1 or 2 people at the end of the movie who're still alive, and in some of them, Jason kills them by the next movie. Plus there's also the Jason comics and the FVJ comics. There was actually one comic where Jason made a guest appearance and met the Satans Six or something and they showed him respect.

As for the Predators, well, if you include their entire species, then they stomp everything. Terminators won't last 5min against them. They have tech and weapons that put Skynet to shame and make it look like a kid playing with a squirt gun. And as for the fleshless T-800 thing, you remember the first Terminator movie? When the T-800 climbs out of the wrecked truck and everything, it has no flesh or skin anymore and it's just the metal-skeleton body? It moved kinda slow, though to be fair one ankle was twisted a bit. Even then it moved faster than Murphy.

#20 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be fun.

Rei-Kai said:

"Uh, Uber-Jason (Jason X) knocked K-M's head off with one punch, whereas she previously was wailing on him."

Something anyone of the combatants in this fight can do.

"He was bulletproof, "

Terminator is bullet proof. T-1000 is bullet proof. T-X is bullet proof. Robocop is bullet proof. Cameron is bullet proof. Predator is bullet proof to anything that isn't armor piercing rounds from heavy machine guns and up. Alien is bullet proof to small arms fire for the most part (depending on movie).

"he had bombs go off all around him and there wasn't even a scratch on him."

Brodsky, I believe that's the name of the soldier Jason thought he killed earlier in the film, took the biggest explosion in the film (the spaceship one) and survived it just as easily as Jason. And any of the other 7 combatants >>> Brodsky in durability.

"The vacuum of space had no effect on him"

Any of the other combatants, with maybe exception to Murphy can do the same thing. Not to mention the vacuum of space in that film was pathetic. At one point in the movie the vacuum of space even disappeared.

"and he ripped through the hull of the ship to get back inside before bashing down the blast doors to continue the chase."

I don't know what was more laughable in that movie. The vacuum of space, the explosions or the metal that constructed that ship. If you want me to go more into details, here it is.
- The metal in that ship was getting torn apart by everything that was hitting it. Bullets tore through it, knives and stabbing weapons tore through it, Jason's weight even broke parts of it at certain points in the film.
- That ship was exploding because one of the escape pods crashed into it while still docked. Think about that. That will be like a life boat at no more than 20 feet away sinking a cruise liner.
- The ONLY thing that hit that metal that didn't destroy it was that glass spacestation. Which if it actually did then that metal gets the award for crappiest metal ever featured in a movie.

"And dude, Jason went head first into the atmosphere, and it even showed something crashing into a lake, where some campers were nearby watching the starlit sky. "

Well that thing in the sky was Brodsky's and Jason's burnt remains, and you already answered what hit the lake right here...

"And the very last image you see is Jason's mask floating to the bottom of the lake. Now really, if his mask survived and he went down head first, then clearly Jason himself is still alive and kicking."

Or it means Jason is dead because Jason's symbol (his mask) is severely damaged and sinking to the bottom of a lake (Jason's usual resting place).

"And he's got more than enough strength to rip apart a terminator."

Bart Simpson said:
 And no he's not ripping any Terminator up. He couldn't even KO Rowan and Waylander when he was beating on them, and couldn't even overpower Rowan (a woman!) when she was restraining one of his arms."

"If you include his appearance from FVJ, he pushed a 10ton boiler off his body one-handed."

I doubt it was 10 tons, but it's not really relevent since it was something he did litterally in his dreams.

"Jason Voorhees is like the Juggernaut of Horror/Slasher films."

I would love to hear The Human-Juggernaut's thoughts on that comment.

"And really, the reason Jason doesn't kill Everyone is because in every Jason movie there are at least 1-2 survivors. That's just how it is. I have the entire collection and there's always 1 or 2 people at the end of the movie who're still alive, and in some of them, Jason kills them by the next movie."

Or he's simply overrated and not as tough as his fans like to claim he is. Take Michael Myers for example. He's a horror movie monster too, yet he ended up killing his two biggest nemesis (Dr. Loomis and his sister Jamie Lee Curtis) and actually survived to the end of the movie on more than one occasion. I'm not going to comment on the comics since I don't read them.

"As for the Predators, well, if you include their entire species, then they stomp everything. "

Well it's just one predator for this fight so it's moot.

"Terminators won't last 5min against them. They have tech and weapons that put Skynet to shame and make it look like a kid playing with a squirt gun."

A weaker Arnold did quite fine against one of them. Granted that thing could had killed him in more than one occasion, but anything Dutch could do, the Terminator can do better by several magnitudes. And you don't have to explain the Predators to me. I'm a big fan of theirs with the Preds tieing in first place with the Aliens (the Preds teammate in this fight) as my favorite alien of all time.

"And as for the fleshless T-800 thing, you remember the first Terminator movie? When the T-800 climbs out of the wrecked truck and everything, it has no flesh or skin anymore and it's just the metal-skeleton body? It moved kinda slow, though to be fair one ankle was twisted a bit. Even then it moved faster than Murphy."

Well you just explained why the Terminator moved slower. And yes I remember that scene, I have the movie at home. To get into specifics it was moving like that because it wasn't able to move its foot properly. Because a component on the back of its ankle was detached from the foot. You could even see that component dangling off the leg during the scene it was moving through the factory corridors.
#21 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Brodksy exploded in the atmosphere. Jason was still falling. Also, Brodsky escaped the exploding ship. There was no indication he was inside when all those multiple explosions went off. Considering he had a space suit with some form of propulsion, and Jason was only thrown forward by the explosions themselves. You don't seem to like Jason all that much, do you? It's fine if you don't, but Jason has been pulling crazy strength stunts throughout his career. He already punched a guys head off with one-hit back in F13 Part 8, Jason Takes Manhatten. He's done things like break people in half with his bare hands, crush a persons skull, throw a persons body 20-30 feet off a metal pike, after stabbing through a car engine with it. Even impaling a guy on his hand by punching through him.

Now, the most strength I've seen from the T-800 to T-850 series was when Arnie was smashing in the front of a car. Running through walls is something Jason has been doing for years. His damage soak before going Uber was already crazy. Anyway, here's just a clip from the movie, when Jason went Uber and just raped everything -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDWIG2SgjUE

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Brodksy exploded in the atmosphere. Jason was still falling. Also, Brodsky escaped the exploding ship. There was no indication he was inside when all those multiple explosions went off. Considering he had a space suit with some form of propulsion, and Jason was only thrown forward by the explosions themselves. You don't seem to like Jason all that much, do you? It's fine if you don't, but Jason has been pulling crazy strength stunts throughout his career. He already punched a guys head off with one-hit back in F13 Part 8, Jason Takes Manhatten. He's done things like break people in half with his bare hands, crush a persons skull, throw a persons body 20-30 feet off a metal pike, after stabbing through a car engine with it. Even impaling a guy on his hand by punching through him.

Now, the most strength I've seen from the T-800 to T-850 series was when Arnie was smashing in the front of a car. Running through walls is something Jason has been doing for years. His damage soak before going Uber was already crazy. Anyway, here's just a clip from the movie, when Jason went Uber and just raped everything -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDWIG2SgjUE"
He had his arms held back by an ordinary woman.
#23 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Huh... Terminators have the physical strength to lift Cars and push back Semi Trucks with ease... the Terminators win... and would love to see the Predators face when the T-X hits him with the Plasma Cannon
#24 Edited by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I had already said, in FVJ, Jason pushed a 10ton boiler off himself with one hand. A normal sized car is around 1500-2000lbs. That's maybe a ton. And you say a Terminator can lift a car, yet in all the movies, I have yet to see it do so. And how do the Terminators win? If it's entire race/faction against the Preds, then the Predators utterly annihilate them. Their tech puts everything Skynet has put out to shame. I mean seriously, Preds have inter-stellar travel and just their Clan ships for Hunting have a giant plasma weapon that can burn through 2000ft of solid ice in one shot. Plus there's the fact that every Predator has a wrist device that is the equivalent of a small tactical nuke.

And if you really get into it, their armor and weapons are made of a superior alloy than the Terminators. Almost everything you see in the movies is just a Predators hunting gear. That's it. For them it's the equivalent of a couple of guys going deer hunting with rifles. The stuff they bring when they want to really cause damage looks somethin like this;

caption
#25 Posted by never give up (9484 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Like I had already said, in FVJ, Jason pushed a 10ton boiler off himself with one hand. A normal sized car is around 1500-2000lbs. That's maybe a ton. And you say a Terminator can lift a car, yet in all the movies, I have yet to see it do so. And how do the Terminators win? If it's entire race/faction against the Preds, then the Predators utterly annihilate them. Their tech puts everything Skynet has put out to shame. I mean seriously, Preds have inter-stellar travel and just their Clan ships for Hunting have a giant plasma weapon that can burn through 2000ft of solid ice in one shot. Plus there's the fact that every Predator has a wrist device that is the equivalent of a small tactical nuke.

And if you really get into it, their armor and weapons are made of a superior alloy than the Terminators. Almost everything you see in the movies is just a Predators hunting gear. That's it. For them it's the equivalent of a couple of guys going deer hunting with rifles. The stuff they bring when they want to really cause damage looks somethin like this;

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Rei-Kai/predcanon2.jpg[/IMG]"
Jason's strength is useless against a T-1000... he could never actually do anything to it... the T-1000 could just go inside Jason's mouth and rip him apart from the inside out... And you cant just go off the movies... Terminators do have other media that they exist in... Comics... TV Show... check those things out and you may see some of the feats I am talking about. ( I cant show anything right now... cause I cant upload anything to the site for some reason )... even though the Predators have massive tech... they always seemed to get outclassed by humans in showdowns... even Batman beat them in the comics... I think the T-X could take the Predator out... she is actually very fast and could crush him with Plasma Attack... and I dont see anything that says Predators have there high tech here... meaning they are in the battle with standard gear... so they would have to rely on the shoulder cannon... Cameron could kill Robocop with standard gear easy... and the Alien could be beaten by Arnold... ( hell he always wins anyways )...
#27 Edited by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Like I had already said, in FVJ, Jason pushed a 10ton boiler off himself with one hand. A normal sized car is around 1500-2000lbs. That's maybe a ton. And you say a Terminator can lift a car, yet in all the movies, I have yet to see it do so. And how do the Terminators win? If it's entire race/faction against the Preds, then the Predators utterly annihilate them. Their tech puts everything Skynet has put out to shame. I mean seriously, Preds have inter-stellar travel and just their Clan ships for Hunting have a giant plasma weapon that can burn through 2000ft of solid ice in one shot. Plus there's the fact that every Predator has a wrist device that is the equivalent of a small tactical nuke.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Rei-Kai/predcanon2.jpg[/IMG]"
Jason's strength is useless against a T-1000... he could never actually do anything to it... the T-1000 could just go inside Jason's mouth and rip him apart from the inside out... And you cant just go off the movies... Terminators do have other media that they exist in... Comics... TV Show... check those things out and you may see some of the feats I am talking about. ( I cant show anything right now... cause I cant upload anything to the site for some reason )... even though the Predators have massive tech... they always seemed to get outclassed by humans in showdowns... even Batman beat them in the comics... I think the T-X could take the Predator out... she is actually very fast and could crush him with Plasma Attack... and I dont see anything that says Predators have there high tech here... meaning they are in the battle with standard gear... so they would have to rely on the shoulder cannon... Cameron could kill Robocop with standard gear easy... and the Alien could be beaten by Arnold... ( hell he always wins anyways )..."

Saturns not wrong, In a Recent episode of TSCC a T-1000 tongue kissed a guy then morphed her tongue into a stabbing blade killing the guy
#28 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:

caption
"
And yet Jason got his arms held behind his back by a Normal Human woman.  And he couldn't break free.
#29 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
"You don't seem to like Jason all that much, do you?"

Nope I do not. To be honest I'm not too big of a horror fan in general, but there are characters in that genre I can give some respect to. Michael Myers, Pin Head, Freddy Krueger even Chucky (although he's laughable). I respect these guys because they are all atleast original creations. Jason Vorhees on the other hand is a blatant ripoff of Michael Myers. Michael has the better mask and theme music anyways. Plus Jason's highly overrated. He gets pumped up so much even though he's probably beaten and killed by more times than any other horror monster.

"It's fine if you don't, but Jason has been pulling crazy strength stunts throughout his career. He already punched a guys head off with one-hit back in F13 Part 8, Jason Takes Manhatten. He's done things like break people in half with his bare hands, crush a persons skull, throw a persons body 20-30 feet off a metal pike, after stabbing through a car engine with it. Even impaling a guy on his hand by punching through him."

The other 7 combatants have done stuff even more impressive than this. Heck the first thing the Terminator did in the first movie when he went to grab his clothes was punch his forearm into Brian Thompson and pushed Bill Paxton. Which sent Bill flying 10-20 feet across the air and slamming in a metal gate. Some fans are curious whether Bill's character was killed by it simply knocked unconscious.

"A normal sized car is around 1500-2000lbs. That's maybe a ton. And you say a Terminator can lift a car, yet in all the movies, I have yet to see it do so."

Actually the average car weighs between 1-2 tons, depending on the vehicle. But you want to see Terminators lifting up and overpowering vehicles, here you go:

Knocks a 6 ton ambulance off the street at 4:55. It should be pointed it didn't even really lift it up, it just kicked it over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avA2pEtPdZs

Another Terminator flips over a 15 ton bus with ease at 9:00.

http://www.surfthechannel.com/info/television/Terminator_The_Sarah_Connor_Chronicles/54508/S1E4.html?aid=49696&part=2

Another Termiator stops, then begins to overpower a military truck from 16:25 to 16:50.

This isn't a vehicle, but should be noted. Overpowers a massive blast door that's about 1-2 foot thick from 3:55 to about 4:45. If you look carefully you can see that the Terminator is only using it's right hand to overpower the door while the left arm is held up across the door incase it comes falling.

"Running through walls is something Jason has been doing for years."

Please sight the movie, first time I've ever heard of this. Heck the only times the words running and Jason Vorhees came together was in part 6.

"Brodksy exploded in the atmosphere. Jason was still falling."

Speculation. We never saw that happen in the movie. We did however saw Brodsky still intact punching Jason in the back of the head while Jason was burning up in the atmosphere.

"Also, Brodsky escaped the exploding ship. There was no indication he was inside when all those multiple explosions went off. "

Brodsky was already outside the ship and voluntarily came back in just to fight Jason. And right before the ship exploded the last images shown are of Brodsky and Uber Jason grappling with each other. Again this proves that whatever the amount of explosion Jason took, Brodsky took just as much.

"Like I had already said, in FVJ, Jason pushed a 10ton boiler off himself with one hand."

I already went over this in my eariler post. That was something he did in the dreamworld. A place where things can be drastically altered with a simple thought. If we're going to count that, maybe we should count how my dog Santa's Little Helper one shot killed Jason Vorhees, Pinhead and a giant math book on the Simpsons.

"And how do the Terminators win?"

T-X's onboard weapons, or T-1000's classic stab you through the eye. Or the four of them can play the game "who has the best targeting system". Where the goal is to hit Uber Jason's weak spots. The winner is whoever can nail Jason in those bright red eyes. Or they can play another game called tug-a-war with Uber Jason's body.

If you want something more elaborate that a single terminator can do. They can electrocute Jason by jamming an electrical wire into him or throwing him into an electrical source. They can soak him in a flammable substance and see how well Jason can resist heat. Considering what happened to him in the atmosphere, I don't think Jason will be in any good shape once the heat dies down. They can disable his systems with a EMP or let Jason meet Mr. magnet. Or they figure out Jason's weakness to water like all those other characters do and see if Uber Jason can swim. Heck the water will most likely short out Jason. Many things they can do.

Terminators have mass amount of info that allows them operate and effectively take out things. Other machines included. Case in point: Arnold's fight with two T-1 Terminator tanks. A fight that lasted all of 20 seconds before they were destroyed by Schwarzenegger. Not to mention terminators have easily killed off entire groups made of dozens of heavily armed people. Police, Swat, military, Human Resistance freedom fighters, you name it. Jason on the other hand (any Jason) struggles with a group of below average intelligence normal teenagers.

If you want a better comparison how about this. Lets forget all these high end showings and lets look at the low end showings instead. The Terminator's low end showings would be stuff like being stunned for about a second or two after Kyle Reese fired 11 shotgun rounds into it. (It should be known that this was done for plot purposes because people don't know what a Terminator was back then, and James Cameron didn't want to reveal much about the Terminator until Kyle Reese reveals it all to the audience.) Then there was how the Terminator required more than one throw to kill Matt in Sarah's apartment. (Again this was before the big reveal by Kyle) Then in T2 the T-1000 got stunned after Arnold fired 7 shotgun rounds into it for about a second or two. (This was at the beginning of the movie before anyone knew what a T-1000 is and what they're capable of. Infact this was the first time the audience gets to see the T-1000's healing capabilities. You can probably guess why it was done.) That 's about it as far as the movie Terminators are concerned. The TV terminators have more low end showings, but I don't remember too much from heart.

Now time for Jason's low showings. He's been singlehandily defeated by kids on more than one occasion. He's been beaten and killed by simple things to the face like chairs and axes. He died from a good splashing from NYC sewer water. He required several minutes to simply overpower teenagers. Alot of the times they're girls. And this isn't even something that happened in one movie, but in all of them. You guys know what I'm talking about. The trademark scenes in the Ft13 films where there's usually about two people. Jason grabs one of them while the other person is being a dumba$$ and not turning around when their friend is being killed about 5 feet away from them. Then Jason finally kills that person after several minutes of struggling. Jason X alone had about 2 or 3 or these. And these are just the things I remember off the top of my head from the few Ft13 films I did watch.

Uber Jason only has like 10-15 min of screen time, but even he has low showings that makes the Terminator's low showings look good. As already mention he got one of his arms overpowered by an ordinary woman. He had to choke her with his other arm because he wasn't able to break free. A chokehold that Rowan quickly recovered from. Later goes on to give a beating to Waylander. It involved a few shots to the face. A slam to the walls head first. Alot of offscreen action. Then finishes it off with a toss to another section of the wall. A brutal beating that leaves Waylander with some blood in his mouth and still awake. That's all.

And it's not just Jason either. Take the low showings of any character that's up to class 25 and compare them to the Terminators low showings, and the Terminators will beat a lot of them by a mile. Heck why stop at class 25. I'll take Colossus from the X-men. A character known for his durability that packs a class 70-100 strength range. Now I never read much X-men comics, but from the ones I did read I can already list some low showings. In the Dark Phoenix Saga Colossus battled Sebastion Shaw. Colossus was eventual KO in this fight by Shaw doing things like smashing Colossus against a table and slamming him a couple of times against the walls. These are things Terminators have no problem taking. Then later in the same sage Colossus battles Gladiator and gets KO by having the building they were fighting in collapse on the two of them. Gladiator gets up after an uncertain amount of minutes and takes Colossus's unconscious body out of the rubble. This might destroy some of the TV Terminators, the movie Terminators will be stunned for about 20 seconds at best. But I can even go higher than Colossus level. I'll take even the likes of Superman, Silver Surfer and the Hulk as another example. Superman been KO by a gas station explosion before. Silver Surfer lost a fight before by being hit in the head with a brick, and the Hulk lost a fight with Deadpool because he fell on a spike that completely went through his body and took him out of the fight. I even remember reading a story where silverage Superman got owned by a couple of ordinary thugs with a magic wand. He later had to be saved by Batman. Again these are stuff the Terminators could had taken. This is why fans see the Terminators as unstoppable killing machines because while there are lots of characters out there who have showings that contradict there great powers, Terminators are among the exception.

Now for the matter of the Predators. Why do you keep on bring up the Predator race? The terminators are not fighting the military of the Predators, or an entire warship of them, they're just fighting one guy. As I already said earlier I'm a fan of theirs and will defend them in threads I believe they can win. For example I was among the minority that was making arguments on how the Predator will beat Spider-man. However I also know them enough to have a general idea of things they will and will not likely do. Now if say Galactus was attacking the Preds home planet(s), go a head and bring all that stuff up. They're going to be using them.

However when they go visiting other planets, especially if it's just one guy being dropped off, the things we've seen in the movies are the typical arsenal. The Pred might bring some other special things, but nothing on the level of say that laser that shot a hole through the Antartic in AVP. It will not be bringing a weapon like a 5 foot long photon cannon because the Preds like mobility and are usually on the move and something like that will be too much of a hassle to carry around. Especially since they wouldn't want to a weapon like that to be lost on a foreign planet.
#30 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
Jason's strength is useless against a T-1000... he could never actually do anything to it... the T-1000 could just go inside Jason's mouth and rip him apart from the inside out... And you cant just go off the movies... Terminators do have other media that they exist in... Comics... TV Show... check those things out and you may see some of the feats I am talking about. ( I cant show anything right now... cause I cant upload anything to the site for some reason )... even though the Predators have massive tech... they always seemed to get outclassed by humans in showdowns... even Batman beat them in the comics... I think the T-X could take the Predator out... she is actually very fast and could crush him with Plasma Attack... and I dont see anything that says Predators have there high tech here... meaning they are in the battle with standard gear... so they would have to rely on the shoulder cannon... Cameron could kill Robocop with standard gear easy... and the Alien could be beaten by Arnold... ( hell he always wins anyways )..."
As of Jason X, Uber-Jason doesn't have a mouth. And there's nothing a T-1k could do to hurt Uber-Jason. His durability is too much. And when I said Jason rips apart Terminators, I meant the T-800 and T-X models. And I do go by other media. I've read some of the F13 comics, as well as AVP comics/Novels. And Bats beating them in a comic is non-canon. I've seen the crossovers. In fact the first time around the Predator beat the living $hit out of Bats. You can't go by DC-crossovers. The had one where Predators had super-powers equivalent to those of the JLA. It was retarded beyond measure.

Also, the Preds don't get outclassed by humans. Character Shields are the only things that save them, and only for the course of the movie. I've read the novels, and really even in the movies, a single Predator kills dozens of people easy, including highly trained military types. It was blatantly obvious that the Pred coulda killed Arnie at any given time. He just wasn't in it for a quick kill, he wanted sport. As does nearly every Predator. The ones that don't and just kill indiscriminantly are called the Bad Bloods, outcasts who'll even be hunted by their own for breaking clan rules. Plus, you say they won't get all their tech, and yet we're to assume the Terminators get all their stuff? Not likely. Problem is, the setup isn't exactly helpful. And like I said, if it's a race-vs-race thing, then the Preds win in a glorious stomp. A single Veteran Hunter can have up to 70 or more children. The actual number of Predators is completely unknown, but they've been capable of inter-stellar travel for well over 20,000yrs.
#31 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"King Saturn said:
As of Jason X, Uber-Jason doesn't have a mouth. And there's nothing a T-1k could do to hurt Uber-Jason. His durability is too much. And when I said Jason rips apart Terminators, I meant the T-800 and T-X models. And I do go by other media. I've read some of the F13 comics, as well as AVP comics/Novels. And Bats beating them in a comic is non-canon. I've seen the crossovers. In fact the first time around the Predator beat the living $hit out of Bats. You can't go by DC-crossovers. The had one where Predators had super-powers equivalent to those of the JLA. It was retarded beyond measure.

Also, the Preds don't get outclassed by humans. Character Shields are the only things that save them, and only for the course of the movie. I've read the novels, and really even in the movies, a single Predator kills dozens of people easy, including highly trained military types. It was blatantly obvious that the Pred coulda killed Arnie at any given time. He just wasn't in it for a quick kill, he wanted sport. As does nearly every Predator. The ones that don't and just kill indiscriminantly are called the Bad Bloods, outcasts who'll even be hunted by their own for breaking clan rules. Plus, you say they won't get all their tech, and yet we're to assume the Terminators get all their stuff? Not likely. Problem is, the setup isn't exactly helpful. And like I said, if it's a race-vs-race thing, then the Preds win in a glorious stomp. A single Veteran Hunter can have up to 70 or more children. The actual number of Predators is completely unknown, but they've been capable of inter-stellar travel for well over 20,000yrs."
Okay let me see if I can chop through some of this here... first you say Jason X has no mouth... well he has ears and eye sockets... so the T-1000 could get inside of Jason's body... and what good is Jason's strength against someone who can completely alter his molecular structure to withstand any attack Jason's throws at him ? Jason cant do anything at all to harm the T-1000... but the T-1000 can harm Jason. Now as far as you asking about why should the Terminators be allowed to use High Tech and the Predators can only have Standard Gear... well I never said anything about the Terminators getting High Tech... all I said was the T-X could kill the Predator with a Plasma Attack... and if you remember correctly from Terminator 3... or the Terminator - Dawn Of Fate arc... the T-X has weapons like the Plasma Cannon... Isotope Blaster... Flamethrower equipped within her Cybornetic System so it is her Standard Gear because its part of her in the first place... and with that said the Predator wont stand a chance against the T-X at all... and as far as the other points I have stated they stand easy... what can Robocop do to beat Cameron if he only has standard gear ? Robocop is slow as hell... she could easliy get her hands on a weapon to take him down anyways... and Arnold aka T-850 would beat the Alien...because Arnold never loses in these situations...
#32 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"King Saturn said:

Also, the Preds don't get outclassed by humans. Character Shields are the only things that save them, and only for the course of the movie. I've read the novels, and really even in the movies, a single Predator kills dozens of people easy, including highly trained military types. It was blatantly obvious that the Pred coulda killed Arnie at any given time. He just wasn't in it for a quick kill, he wanted sport. As does nearly every Predator. The ones that don't and just kill indiscriminantly are called the Bad Bloods, outcasts who'll even be hunted by their own for breaking clan rules. Plus, you say they won't get all their tech, and yet we're to assume the Terminators get all their stuff? Not likely. Problem is, the setup isn't exactly helpful. And like I said, if it's a race-vs-race thing, then the Preds win in a glorious stomp. A single Veteran Hunter can have up to 70 or more children. The actual number of Predators is completely unknown, but they've been capable of inter-stellar travel for well over 20,000yrs."
Okay let me see if I can chop through some of this here... first you say Jason X has no mouth... well he has ears and eye sockets... so the T-1000 could get inside of Jason's body... and what good is Jason's strength against someone who can completely alter his molecular structure to withstand any attack Jason's throws at him ? Jason cant do anything at all to harm the T-1000... but the T-1000 can harm Jason. Now as far as you asking about why should the Terminators be allowed to use High Tech and the Predators can only have Standard Gear... well I never said anything about the Terminators getting High Tech... all I said was the T-X could kill the Predator with a Plasma Attack... and if you remember correctly from Terminator 3... or the Terminator - Dawn Of Fate arc... the T-X has weapons like the Plasma Cannon... Isotope Blaster... Flamethrower equipped within her Cybornetic System so it is her Standard Gear because its part of her in the first place... and with that said the Predator wont stand a chance against the T-X at all... and as far as the other points I have stated they stand easy... what can Robocop do to beat Cameron if he only has standard gear ? Robocop is slow as hell... she could easliy get her hands on a weapon to take him down anyways... and Arnold aka T-850 would beat the Alien...because Arnold never loses in these situations..."

To add on the alien would burn the t-850 apart due to its blood in the crossover they had. Terminators win vbut lose the t-850.
#33 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Preds would pawn everyone. 

#34 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

No in one of the cross overs the terminators beat the living crap at of the predators and the only thign to injury the terminators which are t-850 was alien. So terminators win preds none.

#35 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminators wins this hard core. no joke.