Terminator VS Terminator

Avatar image for detective_fox_mulder
Detective Fox Mulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Arnold's Terminator from the 1st film VS Summer's Terminator from Sarah Conner Chronicles?

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Arnold was is and will be THE Terminator to me. He automatically wins this for being a classic.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Warsman said:
"Arnold was is and will be THE Terminator to me. He automatically wins this for being a classic."

Detective Fox Mulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warsman said:
"Arnold was is and will be THE Terminator to me. He automatically wins this for being a classic."
Not talking better actor, Arnold's EVIL Terminator, the T-800 from the first movie not the T-850's from 2 or 3 VS Summer's yet undefined Terminator, who did beat a T-800 in the series
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Detective Fox Mulder said:
"Warsman said:
Not talking better actor, Arnold's EVIL Terminator, the T-800 from the first movie not the T-850's from 2 or 3 VS Summer's yet undefined Terminator, who did beat a T-800 in the series"

Right then, Arnold still wins. He didn't care what was in his way as long as he got to his goal. He wins out of sheer ruthlessness.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By xXi0RIXx

Oh gosh.....That girl terminators fish eyes scar the crap out of me =_= i think she just needs to flash those out and she wins XD

lol but seriously so far from what i know I dont think there is really any data on her yet so theres no telling if she is actually stronger than the the T-1000 or not the only thing I know about her is that shes like T-800

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bart Simpson
Detective Fox Mulder said:
"Warsman said:
Not talking better actor, Arnold's EVIL Terminator, the T-800 from the first movie not the T-850's from 2 or 3 VS Summer's yet undefined Terminator, who did beat a T-800 in the series"

Small correction. Arnold's Terminator from the second movie was a T-800 too. The main difference (as well as reason) between them and the one from the third film was that it has hydrogen fuel cells as his power source rather than a radioactive core. Which he needed to take down the T-X.
Detective Fox Mulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXi0RIXx said:
"Oh gosh.....That girl terminators fish eyes scar the crap out of me =_= i think she just needs to flash those out and she wins XD

lol but seriously so far from what i know I dont think there is really any data on her yet so theres no telling if she is actually stronger than the the T-1000 or not the only thing I know about her is that shes like T-800
"
Arnold wasn't T-1000, he was a T-800 or T-850, T-1000 was the liquid one. Personally I think Summer's character in TSCC could take the evil T-800 from the first movie, she took down 2 or 3 Terminators so far in the series, and John's dad and a far less tough Sarah took the original out
Detective Fox Mulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she's a T-X

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Arnold Scwartzenegger's Terminator Model will beat Summer Glau's Model... it would be a great fight though
Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bart Simpson

Arnold beats his watered down TV counterpart.

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Superparody
@Detective Fox Mulder said:
"I think she's a T-X "

nope she would be lower then that version...a T-X uses a poly metal to change its appearence and has build in weapons...Camerion is probably a version-888 or 900 or around that level.