#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

This is arnold. Not any regular terminator

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

If its three Highly Trained Predators the Terminator goes out easy. The Predators would come heavily equipped and bring Blaster Cannons that could blow the Terminator to pieces. I cant see the Terminator lasting long against three highly skilled Predators

#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"brainiac 1.0 says:
"This is arnold. Not any regular terminator"
LOL. Doesnt Matter. Cause its still 3 Predators against one Terminator. And the Predators would come heavily equipped to take the Terminator down. "

For once arnold loses the terminators he fights in his movie if you think about he never has a chance of actually beating them. They let him beat t-1000 no way in HELL he could of beat him. T-X no way in the universe he could of beat her.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

brainiac 1.0 says:

"This is arnold. Not any regular terminator"

LOL. Doesnt Matter. Cause its still 3 Predators against one Terminator. And the Predators would come heavily equipped to take the Terminator down.

#6 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

The Predator plasma caster was shown to be VERY effective against a terminator in the AVP/Terminator crossover, so did the bladed weapons. I have no problem seeing 3 Predators winning.

#7 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

This actually happened, with Aliens in the mix as well

#8 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm...I'm gonna have to go with the predators. Those blaster thingies look dangerous. LOL.

#9 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

one predator is insane enough, they sent only one to earth to kill an entire colony of aliens in avpr so this is a curbstomp basically

#10 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, Terminator already beat the Predator

3 of them would just make more the merrier for him.

#11 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

3 predators would win.

#12 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at cell