Terminator has a standard semi auto rifle
Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Libertyprime

If it's a drone termi god stomps if it's a warrior alien wins.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Aliens bleed that extremly hot Acid that will melt a T-800 instantly.

Aliens for the win here.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Mandatory disclaimer

TERMINATOR_FAN/GOODGUY/whatever will post and it's possible you'll disagree. Just say why once and move on. An extended debate with him tends to bring out the worst in people.

But hey, free will and all that... so do as you please. But, don't say I didn't warn you.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@k4tzm4n: Why will anyone disagree that the aliens blood will melt a T-800 easily? it did affect Predator very badley and I'm sure that Acid is hotter than thicker than moltein steel...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TERMINATORXX: I made that post when there was only the OP. You yourself have admitted that your discussions in Terminator related threads don't go well. I'm just here to give anyone and everyone a heads up.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Libertyprime

@TERMINATORXX:Your are right their acid melts objects at a molecular lvl only a few items can resist or be immune to the effects, their acid supposedly melts titanium like a blowtorch melts butter.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@k4tzm4n said:

@TERMINATORXX: I made that post when there was only the OP. You yourself have admitted that your discussions in Terminator related threads don't go well. I'm just here to give anyone and everyone a head's up.

AH DARN, I forgot about me saying " I need to avoid TERMINATOR threads. " lol I completly forgot all about that... until now...

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hyper_God

Alien wins with ease .

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By never give up

Xenomorph only if it's able to disarm the terminator.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By jwalser3

It would be a hard fight, but T-800 wins.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@jwalser3 said:

We just better hope that hot acid blood of the Aliens doesnt get on TERMINATOR, but the TERMINATOR T-800 would have to get into a close range and aim for the right weak spots to beat Alien... TERMINATOR might get lucky and win... Be a good fight.

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lemurboy123

@never give up: i agree but with all the rubble, cars, and buildings etc in the street am sure it can get to the terminator before it shoots the alien.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By ComicStooge

This has been done MANY times before.

The Xenomorph wins for reasons previously stated.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ComicStooge: Not to sound stupid, but what Xenomorph, is it = to Alien?

Aliens can most likely win due to Acid blood and speed. As I said if the T-800 did win, it would have to get close to the Alien to shoot it and harm or kill it... Which wouldn't be easy...

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By ComicStooge

@TERMINATORXX said:

@ComicStooge: Not to sound stupid, but what Xenomorph, is it = to Alien?

Aliens can most likely win due to Acid blood and speed. As I said if the T-800 did win, it would have to get close to the Alien to shoot it and harm or kill it... Which wouldn't be easy...

Yeah, a Xenomorph is basically a sciencey term for Alien. :P

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Can they willingly spit there blood though? If not I think terminator could take it, many marines have done it. If the alien is bleeding out enought to melt the terminator it's only because it has been mortally wounded which means if anything it ends in a tie terminator spills alien blood, blood destroys terminator...stalemate. If the alien can just spew out acid which I've never seen them do in the movies, but if they can I guess they could definitely win here. I remember a scene when Ripley is face to face with a xenomorph and it's drooling all over her with no effect in aliens 3. Correct me if I'm wrong

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By throughmyeyez

Well, let's put it this way. From 100 feet, could you run up to someone with an assault rifle and bleed all over them? Surely not, you'll drop to your feet in seconds. A single alien, would get torn apart in seconds. Even as witnessed on Alien versus Predator, a predator with his weapon, was slaughtering hordes of aliens in a dark corridor. Terminator for the win.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@throughmyeyez said:

Well, let's put it this way. From 100 feet, could you run up to someone with an assault rifle and bleed all over them? Surely not, you'll drop to your feet in seconds. A single alien, would get torn apart in seconds. Even as witnessed on Alien versus Predator, a predator with his weapon, was slaughtering hordes of aliens in a dark corridor. Terminator for the win.

Yeah, but if TERMINATOR tears him apart with his bare hands in a close range and that acid blood get on him then the T-800 might melt and die.

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By throughmyeyez

The thread says he has an assault rifle, so he could just shoot him and kick him to the curb. Up the ante to 3-4 aliens and I might re-think my decision.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@throughmyeyez said:

The thread says he has an assault rifle, so he could just shoot him and kick him to the curb. Up the ante to 3-4 aliens and I might re-think my decision.

I have to agree because on one of my above posts I made that point so I agree.....Problem is Aliens are alot faster... then again speed isnt everything because for the Alien to harm TERMINATOR, it will eventually have to get close to him and if the Alien gets near him, TERMINATOR will take that Assault rifle and blow that creatures brains out of its temple with that Assault Rifle...You're Right so...

TERMINATOR Stomps!!!

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By throughmyeyez

How old are you?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@throughmyeyez said:

How old are you?

Why do you ask?

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By throughmyeyez

Curious

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@throughmyeyez: I'm 10

throughmyeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By throughmyeyez

I figured as much. S'all good.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@throughmyeyez: what made you guess I was around there...lol the way you see me behave? LOL

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By never give up

@lemurboy123 said:

@never give up: i agree but with all the rubble, cars, and buildings etc in the street am sure it can get to the terminator before it shoots the alien.

I'm going by the alien series and the xenomorphs are portrayed differently in each movie. Some smart and some not.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terminator is physically more powerful, more durable, and has fewer critical targets.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nessy

The Alien's blood will not melt through the t-800 as far as I am aware.

It will however dissolve it.

Rockit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rockit

Hmm....

Situation1: Alien attacks the Terminator...he rips it to pieces and dies because of the acid blood. Both dead...draw. 1:1

Situation2: Terminator has a gun...he could avoid the aliens attacks, shoot it and get out of range before the blood melts him. 2:1

Conclusion: Terminator wins

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ponello

alien wins because of its blood.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By Floopay

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

We just better hope that hot acid blood of the Aliens doesnt get on TERMINATOR, but the TERMINATOR T-800 would have to get into a close range and aim for the right weak spots to beat Alien... TERMINATOR might get lucky and win... Be a good fight.

T-800 probably wins this to be honest. He has ranged weaponry, which means he could score a win from a distance and survive. Then in an up front battle I could see this going 50/50. However, in a melee confrontation it'd technically be a stalemate because Terminator would probably be destroyed like 70% of the time in a melee fight (he can survive having parts removed and etc, he'd only be disabled if the acid landed on one of a few key spots).

Ranged: Terminator can take him down probably 2 times out of 10 fights before Alien can close the distance

Melee: Alien can probably actually take him out at least 3 times out of their 10 fights. That gives Terminator another 5 fights to win (Even the Queen was having troubles dealing with a steel construct, so Terminator's durability should hold out pretty dang long), 3 of those 5 fights he will probably get destroyed in the process, leading to a stalemate.

Alien: 3/10

Terminator: 4/10

Stalemate: 3/10

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

This Thread been done and many times.

Terminator has a Rifle here. He has Superios Targeting and Sensores to see and kill the Alien. Even if the Alien bleeds on T-800 it would destroy portions not the whole Units. T-800 for the Majority.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Floopay said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

T-800 probably wins this to be honest. He has ranged weaponry, which means he could score a win from a distance and survive. Then in an up front battle I could see this going 50/50. However, in a melee confrontation it'd technically be a stalemate because Terminator would probably be destroyed like 70% of the time in a melee fight (he can survive having parts removed and etc, he'd only be disabled if the acid landed on one of a few key spots).

Ranged: Terminator can take him down probably 2 times out of 10 fights before Alien can close the distance

Melee: Alien can probably actually take him out at least 3 times out of their 10 fights. That gives Terminator another 5 fights to win (Even the Queen was having troubles dealing with a steel construct, so Terminator's durability should hold out pretty dang long), 3 of those 5 fights he will probably get destroyed in the process, leading to a stalemate.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Very good points and I agree with em 100%

ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ohgodwhy

IF Terminator has a rifle then I would be inclined to give this to the T-800. In a pure melee fight though I would have given this to the Alien.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Baldy

@Floopay said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

This has me convinced.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By goodguy24

TERMINATOR wins due to the assault rifle, Alien could probably effect the T-800 with acid blood, but it's unknown if it will break the armor of the TERMINATOR... TERMINATOR in a close range might be able to blow the Aliens brains out...

TERMINATOR should win in a close range.