Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By jashro44

@You_Know_Better said:

@jashro44 said:

@eggbuster:How do you always know that a terminator thread has been made?

my cpu gets alleted and then i check it out and make a new account...ehhh

Does is do it for other sites or just this one?

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By DTFB

@You_Know_Better: wasnt that at the END of the movie. and there all the same just different model numbers.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Pokergeist
@DTFB said:

@You_Know_Better: wasnt that at the END of the movie. and there all the same just different model numbers.

Yes. All the Terminators of the 800 Series with Slight Differences. Example T800 (Termiantor) had a slower and Less Interactive AI. When the movie End the Black Guy found the T-800 AI chip and made a better one. Thus we have thhe T-850 (Terminator 2 and 3) Smarter AI that learn and process way faster.
DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By DTFB

@CadenceV2: True but T-1000 and T-X where still the more advance over T-800 & 850.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By theicon

@nick_hero22: vasques in the movie Aliens used a hand gun to the head of a alien and killed it

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

This thread just got trolled

Sigh.... It has.... But I see your points... hope ya saw mine..... Agree to disagree. :) Good Game.

Yes I can understand where your coming from

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By nick_hero22

@theicon said:

@nick_hero22: vasques in the movie Aliens used a hand gun to the head of a alien and killed it

Did the handgun have armor piercing capabilities?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22 said:

@theicon said:

Did the handgun have armor piercing capabilities?

I know in Military now, AP ammo is not Standard and hard to come by. They were Cannon Fodder Grunts for the Company, so I doubt they been hended AP for there Pistols when there Pulse Rifles were AP Explosive Tips. Also they looked to be 9MM at that.  

In AvPR Aliens were killed by M-16s from National Guard and I know for a FACT they dont have AP rounds at all. 

Edit Vasquez gun was different from the Officers and Black Guy (that had Magazine duty) Hand Guns. Hers was a .45.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By ComicStooge

@CadenceV2: Those movies (AVP/AVP:R) were bull anyway. I can't believe your using them as evidence.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@nick_hero22: you know whats funny I never could get what a troll is now I think I do thanks for pointing out what a troll is.

As for the debate I understand what your saying and what CadenceV2 is saying, but I kinda see the terminator casue from what knowledge I know some of is that there h2h really kinda sucks, but there fighting a robot.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Pokergeist
@ComicStooge said:

@CadenceV2: Those movies (AVP/AVP:R) were bull anyway. I can't believe your using them as evidence.

Edit: Im sry I thought you were talking Terminators Movies. AvP is BS but still there.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ComicStooge

@CadenceV2: A movie made by talentless hacks who don't understand what the Alien is capable of made them a regular canon fodder movie monster.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Pokergeist
@ComicStooge
Sucks but Still Showings. Even in Alien Ressurection (all cannon) the Aliens are taken out by Pistols. Maybe AP rounds? Ap rounds wont take out Hyper Alloy still. The Hydralic Fist that crushes Engine Blocks will.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By ComicStooge

@CadenceV2: Durability and strength aren't the only things that matter in a fight, you know.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By theicon

@nick_hero22: it was a standard Colonial marine pistol the pulse rifles had armor piercing tip caslets, they didnt say hand guns did but it cud be assumed .

Now gorman fired at a Xenomorph at lil distance and the bullets bounced away, but when Vasques fired close range one got killed though she got hurt

Im still going with the Terminator it will rip the alien in half and the acid that burst out wont be enough to melt the T-800 it would half to be dipped in acid to cause serious damage.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Pokergeist
@ComicStooge said:

@CadenceV2: Durability and strength aren't the only things that matter in a fight, you know.

I know, Unfortunatly I never seen a Xenomorph Ninja Dance around any oppontet... ever. They charge and Claw and Stab and Bite. No fighting Skill. Terminator is a Super Advance AI that can process faster than that Alien can think and 1-2 Hydralic Punches end the fight. 

Fighting Skill  T-800 > Xeno
Inteligence    T-800 > Xeno 
Durability       T-800 > Xeno 
Strength         T-800 > Xeno 
Agilty              T-800 < Xeno 
Speed            T-800 < Xeno 
Weapons       T-800 = Xeno  

Seriously T-800 Skill and Inteligence. It will know hwat to do. The Alien is Instict. T-800 can survive more Damge than a single Xeno ever Shown. It can do more Damage than a Xeno Ever Shown. Minus the Queen of Course. 

So Speed and Agility is not playing a huge role here.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By ComicStooge

@CadenceV2: Xeno's are far more intelligent then T-800's. They aren't dumb enough to get trapped under a hydrolic press, unlike the Terminator in T1.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Pokergeist
@ComicStooge
Your kidding me right? They are so smart to run into Gunfire all the time. The one in Alien was smart enough to get blasted out of the Air Locker and then crawl into the Thruste!?!?! Really the Hot Thing of Fiery death Alien?!?!? 

That why Aliens are killed by the Handfulls by Ripley plundering in the darkness..... 

Sry aint buying it.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ComicStooge

@CadenceV2: That Alien lacked intelligence because it came from a dog The picture is clearly of a regular human breed Alien.

The one in Alien was able to avoid a bunch of traps set by the crew but eventually got careless near the end of the movie.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@ComicStooge said:

@CadenceV2: Xeno's are far more intelligent then T-800's. They aren't dumb enough to get trapped under a hydrolic press, unlike the Terminator in T1.

Yea your right they are intelligent and so is the T-800 though I do belive a xeno would fall for an entrapment.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Pokergeist
@CadenceV2 said:

Terminator Surves Explosion in weak spot and last a few seconds in the Steel Compactor after being Blown in Half from Nitris... 

Terminator gets hit with 9mm, 12 Guage, .44s, and 5.56 all day without stopping.... 

He fights in H2H well against a stronger fster opponet that cant be killed in H2H. T-850 Kept coming, getting back up. 

Again T-850 vs a Superior stonger and tougher TX while Sustaining MASSIVE DAMAGE! 

Look at this, No Alien ever shown the Forthought, Taitcs, or Skill much less Durabilty or Strength.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ComicStooge

@stormphoenix: Does the T-800 even set traps?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@ComicStooge: I belive so I have not seen the terminators movie in a long time I have to go back and see them again, but yea i think so. Also I understand what your coming from they wouldnt fall for it and your right they wouldnt, but some would. In the movies I noticed there were like the smart ones and then the dumb ones who got there heads blown up.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Pokergeist

Terminator set many Traps. T-1000 had the same Programs as T-800. T-800 knew every omve and trap T-1000 would set cause thats what he would do. In Terminator 1 the dumber T-800 figured how to hunt down targets via Phonebook and then trick Sarah by posing as her mother cause he KNEW she would contact her. Terminators are Advance AIs what are you getting there dumb machines?
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Pokergeist

Soooo Inteligent, lets throw a hundred Aliens and see if we can get thru the Boom Boom Sticks...... 

Wow lets just sit there and get blown out of the Air Lock then crawl into the Thruster. Way to go real genious.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By nick_hero22

Aliens: Colonial Marines (Canon)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22
God I been waiting for that game forever.  

Still Emphasis how a Alien in CC with a Colonial Marines gets spank in CC from a Shotgun Blast. All that Acid didnt seem to hurt him either LOL.

However I take the Power Loader over T-800 anyday.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22: God I been waiting for that game forever. Still Emphasis how a Alien in CC with a Colonial Marines gets spank in CC from a Shotgun Blast. All that Acid didnt seem to hurt him either LOL. However I take the Power Loader over T-800 anyday.

I can't wait for it to come out either, I need to update my graphics card before then though.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22: God I been waiting for that game forever. Still Emphasis how a Alien in CC with a Colonial Marines gets spank in CC from a Shotgun Blast. All that Acid didnt seem to hurt him either LOL. However I take the Power Loader over T-800 anyday.

I can't wait for it to come out either, I need to update my graphics card before then though.

Ahhh Sad Panda... me too. Im running 260s Slyed together.... I need at least a 580 Nvidia. Damnit.
soundgarden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By soundgarden

@DTFB said:

@CadenceV2: True but T-1000 and T-X where still the more advance over T-800 & 850.

T-1000 was the most advanced. T-X was hardly more advanced than the T-800 & T-850 series...

soundgarden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By soundgarden

@ComicStooge said:

right like xeno has the strength to get out of a hydrolic press when he gets crushed...LOL ok... TERMINATOR just has to shove his metal fist clean through xenos chest and take his heart out and hes dead.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#133  Edited By SavageDragon

The Terminator will win or it will be a draw, T-800s are too strong, smart, and DURABLE. I dont think acid will melt through their armor immediately and will take time. During that time the Terminator destroys the Alien.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Picard

@nick_hero22 said:

@Picard said:

@ComicStooge said:

@Picard: The Xeno's blood can burn through the metal of Predator claw, which is far stronger then any earth metal.

Metal used by Predators can cut through titanium? Any evidence to support that cliam?

Xenomorph can tear Synthetics in half and their skeletal structure is composed of carbon fiber and they are capable of tearing through inches of reinforced metal as well, the Predators Wrist Blades have been shown to be able to effortless shredd through the hull of a tank with 2 inches of steel plating like butter.

This is no answer. I asked did: Alien acid blood melted tytanium? You talking about synthetics - they are not Terminator. In fact Parker and Lamberd killed Ash withouth much problem. You talking about Predatrors vs. tanks - are those tanks were made from tytanium? If not, then I don't know why you even brought this up...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Pokergeist
@Picard

Truth is Titanium dont matter either as in T3 and Sub materiel refers the Metal in T-800 series as a Hyper Alloy. So Considering the Damge and Feats I posted 20 times already I belive its more Durable than mere High Grade Titanium.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By nick_hero22

@Picard said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Picard said:

@ComicStooge said:

@Picard: The Xeno's blood can burn through the metal of Predator claw, which is far stronger then any earth metal.

Metal used by Predators can cut through titanium? Any evidence to support that cliam?

Xenomorph can tear Synthetics in half and their skeletal structure is composed of carbon fiber and they are capable of tearing through inches of reinforced metal as well, the Predators Wrist Blades have been shown to be able to effortless shredd through the hull of a tank with 2 inches of steel plating like butter.

This is no answer. I asked did: Alien acid blood melted tytanium? You talking about synthetics - they are not Terminator. In fact Parker and Lamberd killed Ash withouth much problem. You talking about Predatrors vs. tanks - are those tanks were made from tytanium? If not, then I don't know why you even brought this up...

The Xenomorphs blood was shown to be able to melt several metal floors and melt the Predator's weapon and gear if they are untreated, I'm fully aware that Terminators aren't Synthetics I was referencing the Xenomorphs strength with that comment, and steel is 5% stronger than titanium and I'm sure under that layer of 2 inches of steel plating their are other metals as well.

http://www.differencebetween.net/object/difference-between-steel-and-titanium/

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22
Huh Learn something new everyday.
Devils_Prey1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Devils_Prey1

Nick doesnt kno wwtf hes talking about xenos blood melted through metal floors and predators metal which have unknown metal type to describe and the links he posts doesnt prove what kind of metal it is... so its unknown if its as strong a titanium or not.

Either way TERMINATOR stomps!!!

Devils_Prey1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Devils_Prey1

Nick doesnt kno wwtf hes talking about xenos blood melted through metal floors and predators metal which have unknown metal type to describe and the links he posts doesnt prove what kind of metal it is... so its unknown if its as strong a titanium or not.

Either way TERMINATOR stomps!!!

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By DTFB

@soundgarden: Im guessing you havnt seen T3 in a while

Devils_Prey1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Devils_Prey1

@DTFB said:

@soundgarden: Im guessing you havnt seen T3 in a while

Dude the T-X lost her legs from being hit by a helicopter and had to rip her leggs off because she couldnt use her superstrength to lift the rocks off of her legs...THE T-800 would of used his strength and lifted those rocks off its legs so the T-X is infact weaker than a T-800

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By DTFB

@Devils_Prey1: Just go watch the movie and listen to the whole blah blah blah more advance stronger speech.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xenomorph has got this. It has shown great strength near the terminator's and its way more agile, faster, and even if it gets ripped in half (which is unlikely) the acid blood destroys the t-800

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Deadite

T-800 takes this, even if consider the blood will melt through of T-800's endo, that damage he dealt would be a lethal wound.

Terminator would probably make a firm claw with his hand into the Xenomorph and rips out its inners. Meanwhile T-800's strategic planning wouldn't be affected by the lost of an arm, being a mechanical creation, he wouldn't hesitate to finish the job. Alien will be dragging with its partial inners torn offs and bleeding, trying to escape.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Pokergeist
@VercingetorixTheGreat
Just Curious when a Xenomorph showed the Strength to smash Car Engine Blocks or lift 5 times its weight.....
Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Deadite

@CadenceV2 said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Just Curious when a Xenomorph showed the Strength to smash Car Engine Blocks or lift 5 times its weight.....

Probably in none canon.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Pokergeist
@Deadite
Im figurine a one time showing in the Dark Horse Comics or a Panel taken out of context at best.
Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Deadite

@CadenceV2 said:

@Deadite: Im figurine a one time showing in the Dark Horse Comics or a Panel taken out of context at best.

Agreed.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By nickthedevil

Xenomorph. Go ahead and challenge me on it.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#150  Edited By nefarious

The Xenomorph spits acid in his eyes.