Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2:

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/M3_Armor_Vest

1) Xenomorphs have been able to damage and destroy the metals that Predators use which are much more stronger and durable, which is why they were shown to be able to easily rip apart a heavy tank with 2 inches of steel plating and tanking explosives and come out unscathed from M4 Carbine at point blank. Xenomorphs can easily tear through Colonial Marines armor and have been able to claw their way through the hull of a underwater vehicle that was capable of traveling thousands of feet below sea level.

2) I never recall Xenomorphs being hurt by handguns, in Earth Hive a Xenomorph was hit with a bullet and it flattened on it's exoskeleton. When were they hurt by spears and when has the Terminator ever tanked clips from a M-16?

Avatar image for darth_brendroid
darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By darth_brendroid

My gut feeling was acid blood pwns, but it looks like it could be more even than that. I'm not entirely sure who'd win now haha.

CLOCK1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By CLOCK1

@CadenceV2: The T-X was weaker than a T-800 because she got run over by a helicopter and had to rip her legs off to get free... THE T-800 would of used his superior strength to lift the rocks off his legs and then got up and walked on....because of superhuman strength

TERMINATOR wins.

CLOCK1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By CLOCK1

@CLOCK1 said:

@CadenceV2: The T-X was weaker than a T-800 because she got run over by a helicopter and had to rip her legs off to get free... THE T-800 would of used his superior strength to lift the rocks off his legs and then got up and walked on....because of superhuman strength

TERMINATOR wins.

THIS

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22
1) Marine Armour is crap I establish that and Tear thru a Hull of some undetefied Material. Plastic makes for great Underwater Pressure these days. Thats not Claw Proof but it will withstand Pressure. 

2) In Aleins the Movie the Chick Marine litteraly blows holes in the Xenomorphs head with a handgun in the Vent Chase Scene. The Chick in AvP killed a silly Xeno with a make shift Spear out of its tail on a stick... Also watch the Youtube Video again of Terminator killing Cops. They und up using M-16A1s on him to NO AVAIL. Terminator also tanked 208mm Gernade Rounds in Salvation from Jhon Conner himself. 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22: 1) Marine Armour is crap I establish that and Tear thru a Hul of some undetefied Material. Plastic makes for great Underwater Pressure these days. Thats not Claw Proof but i will withstand Pressure. 2) In Aleins the Movie the Chick Marine litteraly blows holes in the Xenomorphs head with a handgun in the Vent Chase Scene. The Chick in AvP killed a silly Xeno with a make shift Spear out of its tail on a stick... Also watch the Youtube Video again of Terminator killing Cops. They und up using M-16A1s on him to NO AVAIL. Terminator also tanked 208mm Gernade Rounds in Salvation from Jhon Conner himself.

1) You didn't estalish it as crap because Titanium Alumide is only the first layer of their armor, the ship wasn't made out of plastic either.

2) Did the amunition for the handgun have armor piercing capabilites? Alexa didn't kill the Xenomorph with a makeshift spear it was the Predator's Combi Stick she used, the Terminator has good armor but I don't think it will make him invulnerable in this fight, haven't Xenomorphs been able to tear through APC's?

CLOCK1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By CLOCK1

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22: 1) Marine Armour is crap I establish that and Tear thru a Hull of some undetefied Material. Plastic makes for great Underwater Pressure these days. Thats not Claw Proof but it will withstand Pressure. 2) In Aleins the Movie the Chick Marine litteraly blows holes in the Xenomorphs head with a handgun in the Vent Chase Scene. The Chick in AvP killed a silly Xeno with a make shift Spear out of its tail on a stick... Also watch the Youtube Video again of Terminator killing Cops. They und up using M-16A1s on him to NO AVAIL. Terminator also tanked 208mm Gernade Rounds in Salvation from Jhon Conner himself.

ty for schooling Nick... He doesnt know anything about TERMINATOR because hes just a big baby is all he is.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22
1) Its crap lol cause the Adamantium is the Solid part while the rest is to disperce the Impact of a Bullet. Its Ballistic Armour not Stab Armour. Kevlar Vest can stop 5.56 round but not a Knife stab?! Its made for Bullets not Alien Tails. Just saying. 

2) Theres no evidence it had AP rounds or not. I doubt it did since AP rounds is hard to come by in Military forces and they were Cannon Fodder not Special Forces at all. They have occassionaly torn thru APCs which is a Good showing but it take effort and time... something Terminator will not sit by and allow. One Punch from T-800 series and its game over for the Xeno.
CLOCK1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By CLOCK1

TERMINATOR stomps all day everyday without needing sleep or rest...:)

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By texasdeathmatch

^ What I would give to have the copious amount of free time that TERMINATOR FAN has. He seriously just sits on this site and waits for Terminator threads so he can troll them before getting re-banned. So sad.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Pokergeist
@CLOCK1 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22: 1) Marine Armour is crap I establish that and Tear thru a Hull of some undetefied Material. Plastic makes for great Underwater Pressure these days. Thats not Claw Proof but it will withstand Pressure. 2) In Aleins the Movie the Chick Marine litteraly blows holes in the Xenomorphs head with a handgun in the Vent Chase Scene. The Chick in AvP killed a silly Xeno with a make shift Spear out of its tail on a stick... Also watch the Youtube Video again of Terminator killing Cops. They und up using M-16A1s on him to NO AVAIL. Terminator also tanked 208mm Gernade Rounds in Salvation from Jhon Conner himself.

ty for schooling Nick... He doesnt know anything about TERMINATOR because hes just a big baby is all he is.

Nick is EXTREMELY Knowledgable. I still learn things from him when it comes to Aliens or Pred. Dont down him at all. 

Also please stop helping me, I think your hurting my defense of Terminator....
BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Terminator takes this. But not without receiving a good amount of damage.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pokergeist
@texasdeathmatch
Who that Clock guy?
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@CadenceV2: He's a troll, don't bother.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@CadenceV2: Static has banned him like 20 times, and he keeps coming back because clearly his local library allows homeless people access to their computers.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By ComicStooge

@texasdeathmatch: LMAO! I legit LOL'd!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22: 1) Its crap lol cause the Adamantium is the Solid part while the rest is to disperce the Impact of a Bullet. Its Ballistic Armour not Stab Armour. Kevlar Vest can stop 5.56 round but not a Knife stab?! Its made for Bullets not Alien Tails. Just saying. 2) Theres no evidence it had AP rounds or not. I doubt it did since AP rounds is hard to come by in Military forces and they were Cannon Fodder not Special Forces at all. They have occassionaly torn thru APCs which is a Good showing but it take effort and time... something Terminator will not sit by and allow. One Punch from T-800 series and its game over for the Xeno.

The thing is the Colonial Marines commonly use armor piercing amunition, most of their weapons use the same type of amunition the Pulse Rifle uses, I seriously doubt one hit from a T-800 would be sufficient enough to effect Xenomorphs they have taken belows from Yautja that send them crashing into a solid stone walls and made it colapse and got up completely fine. The Xenomorph has more advantages in this fight than a standard T-800 such as speed, agility, and strength.

Clock2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Clock2

@texasdeathmatch said:

^ What I would give to have the copious amount of free time that TERMINATOR FAN has. He seriously just sits on this site and waits for Terminator threads so he can troll them before getting re-banned. So sad.

believe it or not i dont come to TERMINATOR threads on my secret name.... believe it or not i made it up to 900 posts on my secrete hidey name by avoiding TERMINATOR threads...the mods just dont know which name it is nor will they find it because i only use it at the library ( where their is a different ip address. ) so yeah good luck Mods!!!

anywho TERMINATOR stomps!!!

Clock2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Clock2

@CadenceV2 said:

@CLOCK1 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Nick is EXTREMELY Knowledgable. I still learn things from him when it comes to Aliens or Pred. Dont down him at all. Also please stop helping me, I think your hurting my defense of Terminator....

I know more about TERMINATOR than you or any of these clowns here

TERMINATOR stomps!!!

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Reptilicus

I forgot all about the steel mill in T2.

Even when he was lowered into it, and his entire body was in it, not even his eyes melted instantly where he couldn't see. Wouldn't that lava-like substance = the Alien acid? I'm not sure.

Clock2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Clock2

@Reptilicus said:

I forgot all about the steel mill in T2.

Even when he was lowered into it, and his entire body was in it, not even his eyes melted instantly where he couldn't see. Wouldn't that lava-like substance = the Alien acid? I'm not sure.

and you also forgot the T-800 walked out of hot steel in t4 the T-RIP T-800 so shhhhh

acid isnt as hot as moltein steel so yeah hush.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By nick_hero22

Why did yall feed "IT"?

Clock2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Clock2

@nick_hero22 said:

Why did yall feed "IT"?

Cause TERMINATOR wins and i'm gonna go into the bathroom in a bit and masterbate to the T-800 ramming his metal fist up xenos ass and molesting him for fun, then killing him

TERMINATOR stomps now shut the up.

Clock2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Clock2

@Clock2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Why did yall feed "IT"?

Cause TERMINATOR wins and i'm gonna go into the bathroom in a bit and masterbate to the T-800 ramming his metal fist up xenos ass and molesting him for fun, then killing him

TERMINATOR stomps now shut the up.

THIS...lol

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Reptilicus

@Clock2: The T-800s in Terminator 4 are different from the ones in T2, though. The one in T2 didn't have explosive fuel cells, for one thing.

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By DTFB

T-800 but T-1000 would take both of them

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By nick_hero22

I need to place a sign in this thread

CHILDREN THIS IS WHAT WE CALL A TROLL HERE, PLEASE DO NOT FEED IT BECAUSE YOU WILL INCREASE IT'S ALREADY DEPRIVED LIFESPAN!

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Reptilicus

@DTFB: The T-1000 is very weak against low and high temperatures. I'd imagine a blast of acid would end him with little problems.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#79  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Clock2: T-800 loses because acid blood.

eggbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By eggbuster

@Reptilicus said:

@Clock2: The T-800s in Terminator 4 are different from the ones in T2, though. The one in T2 didn't have explosive fuel cells, for one thing.

The Original T-800's from T1 & T2 had fuel cells, but they only had one fuel cell...the fuel cells didnt become a problem until T3 where the T-850 ( Which has two hydrogen fuel cells instead of one. ) got one of its cells damaged by the T-X's plasma weapon... and the op doesnt say which version of the T-800 were using, still the writers refered to it as a T-800 prototype....in my opinion it looks like it'd be a T-900 compared to the T-800's and T-850 series.

either way rather its the T4 T-800 or the original T-800

TERMINATOR stomps real hard.

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By DTFB

@Reptilicus: but he cant be takin out for good. I was gone say T-X but she would stomp T-800 and alien into the ground.

eggbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By eggbuster

@nick_hero22 said:

I need to place a sign in this thread

CHILDREN THIS IS WHAT WE CALL A TROLL HERE, PLEASE DO NOT FEED IT BECAUSE YOU WILL INCREASE IT'S ALREADY DEPRIVED LIFESPAN!

you know you love me nick ;;)

eggbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By eggbuster

@InnerVenom123 said:

wrong

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By InnerVenom123

@eggbuster said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

wrong

no u

eggbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By eggbuster

@DTFB said:

@Reptilicus: but he cant be takin out for good. I was gone say T-X but she would stomp T-800 and alien into the ground.

she lost her legs from being run over by a helicopter and had to rip her legs off to get free....T-800 would of lifted those rocks of his legs with his superhuman strength so no.

TERMINATOR WINS.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ComicStooge

@eggbuster: Superhuman strength won't help him when the back of his head and therefore his CPU chip are destroyed by the Xeno's inner-mouth.

Avatar image for you_know_better
You_Know_Better

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By You_Know_Better

@InnerVenom123 said:

@eggbuster said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

wrong

no u

acid aint hot enough to melt a T-800...if he can withstand explosions, fire, run over by a truck...acid will just make him laugh even as a machine.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By InnerVenom123

@You_Know_Better: hahahahaah no ur wrong

im sorry but ur wrong

You_Know_Better

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By You_Know_Better

@ComicStooge said:

@eggbuster: Superhuman strength won't help him when the back of his head and therefore his CPU chip are destroyed by the Xeno's inner-mouth.

yeah and superman would get owned too by a T-800 TERMINATOR just has to reach down xenos mouth and rip his heart out and hes dead and we know how much T-800s love going for te human heart.

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DTFB

@eggbuster: T-800 got smacked around pretty good by T-X in T3 sooooooooo

You_Know_Better

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By You_Know_Better

@DTFB said:

@eggbuster: T-800 got smacked around pretty good by T-X in T3 sooooooooo

the T-X got beat by a T-850 not a T-800 and no the T-850 raped her and snapped her arm and half and blew her up with its fuel cell so nice try.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22 said:

The thing is the Colonial Marines commonly use armor piercing amunition, most of their weapons use the same type of amunition the Pulse Rifle uses, I seriously doubt one hit from a T-800 would be sufficient enough to effect Xenomorphs they have taken belows from Yautja that send them crashing into a solid stone walls and made it colapse and got up completely fine. The Xenomorph has more advantages in this fight than a standard T-800 such as speed, agility, and strength.

Your right about the Smashing thru Concrete at times fine. They can be semi durable. But Terminator can easily flatten Car Engine Blocks in seconds. Hes a easy 4 tonner.  

I say the Xeno has Agilty, and Speed. Strength slightly less. Terminator way more Durabilty. The thing for me is the T-800 can survive more attacks and deliver a 1-2 hit KO. Hes not so slow where he cant grab the Tail or the Alien is not Smart Enough to not avoid using its claws making is easier for T-800 to grab the Xeno. 

Acid Blood is irrelvant. It will melt the Hands over long time if at all. T-800 survive being fully covered in Molten Steel for many seconds or in Salvation just simply Survived. 

I dont understand this whole argument people use when Xenomorphs involve of "Acid Blood wins" when thats the lest ways the Xeno kills its targets...... and certainly not Hyper Alloy Targets....
You_Know_Better

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By You_Know_Better

@DTFB: the t-x lost her legs from being hit by a helicopter and ripped her legs off to get free....lol the T-800 would of lifted those rocks off his legs and kep walking or running.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By jashro44

@eggbuster:How do you always know that a terminator thread has been made?

You_Know_Better

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By You_Know_Better

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Your right about the Smashing thru Concrete at times fine. They can be semi durable. But Terminator can easily flatten Car Engine Blocks in seconds. Hes a easy 4 tonner. I say the Xeno has Agilty, and Speed. Strength slightly less. Terminator way more Durabilty. The thing for me is the T-800 can survive more attacks and deliver a 1-2 hit KO. Hes not so slow where he cant grab the Tail or the Alien is not Smart Enough to not avoid using its claws making is easier for T-800 to grab the Xeno. Acid Blood is irrelvant. It will melt the Hands over long time if at all. T-800 survive being fully covered in Molten Steel for many seconds or in Salvation just simply Survived. I dont understand this whole argument people use when Xenomorphs involve of "Acid Blood wins" when thats the lest ways the Xeno kills its targets...... and certainly not Hyper Alloy Targets....

and the T-800's hyper allow armor will tear Xenos up into little crums and the terminator will go on about his day...LOL

You_Know_Better

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By You_Know_Better

@jashro44 said:

@eggbuster:How do you always know that a terminator thread has been made?

my cpu gets alleted and then i check it out and make a new account...ehhh

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ComicStooge

@You_Know_Better: Superman would laugh of a nuke, the T800 can do nothing to him at all.

Further more, the T800 is far to slow to stop the Xeno from turning it to scrap.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By nick_hero22

This thread just got trolled

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By theicon

I'll be back wins

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22 said:

This thread just got trolled

Sigh.... It has.... But I see your points... hope ya saw mine..... Agree to disagree. :) Good Game.