Who win and why?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

If the tail can pierce through the Terminator, which I think it can, the Xeno would own.

Regardless, whatever the Terminator does to wound the Xeno, it's acid blood will burn right through the T-800.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Xenomorph

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

@ComicStooge said:

If the tail can pierce through the Terminator, which I think it can, the Xeno would own.

Regardless, whatever the Terminator does to wound the Xeno, it's acid blood will burn right through the T-800.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fetts
@Picard: Whenever I see you posting something...... I think of this lol: 

Anywho, in H2H only I'd say the Xenomorph would have this.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Picard

@ComicStooge said:

I don't know. Terminator is made from made of titanium, I don't know if tali can hurt him. This same goes for acid blood.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ComicStooge

@Picard: The Xeno's blood can burn through the metal of Predator claw, which is far stronger then any earth metal.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Draw: 

the Xenomorph will tackle the Terminator like it did to the Predator in AvP, only to have the Terminator rip its head off, which will cover the T 800 in acid, shutting him down.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nick_hero22

Xenomorphs wins, they have been shown to easily deal with Synthetics, fight M.A.X. Exosuits, and take down Powerloaders. The Terminator really doesn't bring anything to the table they can't overcome.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Picard

@ComicStooge said:

@Picard: The Xeno's blood can burn through the metal of Predator claw, which is far stronger then any earth metal.

Metal used by Predators can cut through titanium? Any evidence to support that cliam?

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Xenomorph wins this. The acid alone guarantees it victory. If its blood wasn't nucleic acid then the T-800 might have a chance.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nick_hero22

@Picard said:

@ComicStooge said:

Metal used by Predators can cut through titanium? Any evidence to support that cliam?

Xenomorph can tear Synthetics in half and their skeletal structure is composed of carbon fiber and they are capable of tearing through inches of reinforced metal as well, the Predators Wrist Blades have been shown to be able to effortless shredd through the hull of a tank with 2 inches of steel plating like butter.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Xenomorph is definetly stomping this.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ComicStooge

@Picard: It's not about it's cutting power, it's about how durable the metal is.

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Reptilicus

If this is the normal T-800, he doesn't win.

If this is the remake of the T-800, with the explosive fuel cells, I think he could win. He'd probably allow himself to be stabbed in the chest, sitting off the cell or cells.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BarelyAverage

@Reptilicus said:

If this is the normal T-800, he doesn't win.

If this is the remake of the T-800, with the explosive fuel cells, I think he could win. He'd probably allow himself to be stabbed in the chest, sitting off the cell or cells.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

Ill be playing devils advocate here.  

In Hand to hand I really dont know if the Tail can Pen the Armore. T-800 Armour is major grade Titanium that can take Semis to the face as well Nitro Glistring Blast to the Chasie. I really doubt a Aliens tail can pen that at all without shattering.  

On top of that the Acid Blood is great and all.... but seriously in Aliens it took a bit to chew thru Marine Armour which is just treated grad steel. In Alien it burn through inch thick steel Grating for 4-5 levels before running out of steam, so like 5 Inches of Steel. T-800 armour will handle that for minuets or at the least he rips the Aliens head off and loses his Arms.  

T-800 can smash Engin Blocks. and lift a easy ton or 2. Each hit is a death blow.  

So the Alein IMO has no feats of Armour Pen of Titanium Grade Steel Armour Chassie (unless someone can show them penetrating TITANIUM STEEL not regular, they is no comparison) or the Alien tanking Ton hits. He loses.
Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: In T2 wasn't the T-800 pierced by a simple steel bar? I am fairly certain it was. The tail might puncture the T-800. The Terminator can take blunt impacts like you said but it got pierced by a bar of steel so its not great against piercing weapons. The Acid will go through Titanium, Its gone through predator armor

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist
@VercingetorixTheGreat
Good point. Its hard to tell if really went thru all the steel or thru the the Joint/Rib area. 

No Caption Provided

As seen there is some areas there the Bar could of sneak thru. Considering the T-1000 would know the whole T-800 schematics new where to place the bar.  

Skip foward to 6:00.

When you watch the stab its to the left chest. Not Straight thru the middle. He hit the soft spot it looks. Considering the attention to detail James Cameron like in his movies I think he had that in mind.  

Anyway it didnt do anything but cause him to rerout power anyway. Thats all after to the major damage Terminator receaved bfore that point. So I dont even think that stab alone wouldve shut him down freshly into it. 

Also to note about Piercing vs Trauma is all the Times Terminator takes High Caliber Rounds made to Pierce yet they dont pen at all. It takes Large Scale Explosions to Plasma/Laser Weapons to damage the T-800 real quick.
Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Harddrivexxii

If this was the T-800 prototype from Salvation then I think it would stand a better chance mainly because the alloy used can stand up to being bathed in molten metal - but it did get decapitated by an iron bar so me no no ...

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Baldy

This is an extremely unfair fight, the alien would take a majority and in the minority of cases that the terminator wins, it would just get melted for it's efforts.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist
@Harddrivexxii said:

If this was the T-800 prototype from Salvation then I think it would stand a better chance mainly because the alloy used can stand up to being bathed in molten metal - but it did get decapitated by an iron bar so me no no ...

Well In Terminator 2 he continued to be active for like 2 secs when his entire pody was dipped in molten steal before the circuits burning out. I dont think the Alien Acid>Lava.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

Ill be playing devils advocate here. In Hand to hand I really dont know if the Tail can Pen the Armore. T-800 Armour is major grade Titanium that can take Semis to the face as well Nitro Glistring Blast to the Chasie. I really doubt a Aliens tail can pen that at all without shattering. On top of that the Acid Blood is great and all.... but seriously in Aliens it took a bit to chew thru Marine Armour which is just treated grad steel. In Alien it burn through inch thick steel Grating for 4-5 levels before running out of steam, so like 5 Inches of Steel. T-800 armour will handle that for minuets or at the least he rips the Aliens head off and loses his Arms. T-800 can smash Engin Blocks. and lift a easy ton or 2. Each hit is a death blow. So the Alein IMO has no feats of Armour Pen of Titanium Grade Steel Armour Chassie (unless someone can show them penetrating TITANIUM STEEL not regular, they is no comparison) or the Alien tanking Ton hits. He loses.

Are you aware that the Colonial Marines wear armor that is composed of layers of ultra-light titanium alumide, boron carbide resin bonded to a layer of graphite-composite carbon fibre, and 1,500 denier venlar fibres?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nick_hero22

I seriously doubt the Terminators strength would be a problem Xenomorphs can tear Synthetics in half and tear through inches of reinforced metal along with being able to go toe to toe with Yautja whom are much stronger than your average Terminator.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Ill be playing devils advocate here. In Hand to hand I really dont know if the Tail can Pen the Armore. T-800 Armour is major grade Titanium that can take Semis to the face as well Nitro Glistring Blast to the Chasie. I really doubt a Aliens tail can pen that at all without shattering. On top of that the Acid Blood is great and all.... but seriously in Aliens it took a bit to chew thru Marine Armour which is just treated grad steel. In Alien it burn through inch thick steel Grating for 4-5 levels before running out of steam, so like 5 Inches of Steel. T-800 armour will handle that for minuets or at the least he rips the Aliens head off and loses his Arms. T-800 can smash Engin Blocks. and lift a easy ton or 2. Each hit is a death blow. So the Alein IMO has no feats of Armour Pen of Titanium Grade Steel Armour Chassie (unless someone can show them penetrating TITANIUM STEEL not regular, they is no comparison) or the Alien tanking Ton hits. He loses.

Are you aware that the Colonial Marines wear armor that is composed of layers of ultra-light titanium alumide, boron carbide resin bonded to a layer of graphite-composite carbon fibre, and 1,500 denier venlar fibres?

Im aware that its quarter inch thinck material and in the Alien Novels its said to be treated Steel. Nothing more which is why it gets punch thru easliy. Sooo i guess different sources. Im sure yours comes from a Comic where mine came from the 3 novels Earth Hive, Nightmare Asylum, and Femal War. 

No Caption Provided

In this one the guy in charge of raising a Xenomorph army to take earth back.
TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheDude123

Titanium has incredible corrosion resistance and thus is highly resistant to acids. The T-800 wins easily.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

Yeah these Synthetics are mostly made of soft crap material. The Black Guy in Alien almost took the Synthetic Doctors  Head off with a Fire Hydrant and hes normal strength. Dont compare them to the T-800. Same in Alein 4 the super advance Synthetic Call gets a hole blown in here from a pistol shot.

You just cant compare these weak Synthetics to a Battle Harden Terminator that can tank anything short of
Nitroglycerin in the weak joints and STILL the Terminator keeps coming.

Hmmm. Page 27 of the Colonial Marine Tech manual states it has a "Ultr Light Titaniam Alumide" thats like the weakest Titanium....

No Caption Provided

Also seeing how thin the Amour itself is and consedering there Carbon Fibers sandwich with the Ultra Light Titanium proves just how little of this WEAK Titanium is in this Armour. Your comapring a Honda Smart car to a Mac Truck. Totaly different strength and durability.  
4TN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 4TN

@ComicStooge said:

please TERMINATOR would take a bath in that acid just for the fun... Just like he rose out of that hot steel.... you think xeno can cut through a T-800 and fail to realise the T-800 is hydrolics and can rip through xeno very easily without any force? rewatch TERMINATOR 1

TERMINATOR stomps!!!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Im aware that its quarter inch thinck material and in the Alien Novels its said to be treated Steel. Nothing more which is why it gets punch thru easliy. Sooo i guess different sources. Im sure yours comes from a Comic where mine came from the 3 novels Earth Hive, Nightmare Asylum, and Femal War.

No Caption Provided
In this one the guy in charge of raising a Xenomorph army to take earth back.

My knowledge comes from the Colonial Marines Technical Manual which creates the specifications and design for the weapons and gear seen in the movies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens:_Colonial_Marines_Technical_Manual

4TN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By 4TN

@nick_hero22: wrong TERMINATOR stomps!!! hed drink that acid and belch it back into xenos face just for the hell of it.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

Yeah these Synthetics are mostly made of soft crap material. The Black Guy in Alien almost took the Synthetic Doctors Head off with a Fire Hydrant and hes normal strength. Dont compare them to the T-800. Same in Alein 4 the super advance Synthetic Call gets a hole blown in here from a pistol shot.

You just cant compare these weak Synthetics to a Battle Harden Terminator that can tank anything short ofNitroglycerin in the weak joints and STILL the Terminator keeps coming.

Hmmm. Page 27 of the Colonial Marine Tech manual states it has a "Ultr Light Titaniam Alumide" thats like the weakest Titanium....

No Caption Provided

Also seeing how thin the Amour itself is and consedering there Carbon Fibers sandwich with the Ultra Light Titanium proves just how little of this WEAK Titanium is in this Armour. Your comapring a Honda Smart car to a Mac Truck. Totaly different strength and durability.

Oh and that's why the Colonial Marines Technical Manual makes reference to a Marine being able to tank a grenade explosion at close range, Synthetic's skeletal structures are composed of carbon fiber which is extremely durable.

Titanium Alumide Weak?

http://www.keytometals.com/page.aspx?ID=CheckArticle&site=ktn&NM=269

4TN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 4TN

@nick_hero22 said:

I seriously doubt the Terminators strength would be a problem Xenomorphs can tear Synthetics in half and tear through inches of reinforced metal along with being able to go toe to toe with Yautja whom are much stronger than your average Terminator.

TERMINATOR would slap 3 of those idiotic creatures around and molest them and they would take the anal rape like a good little kid that for sure and they'd prey to thy TERMINATOR to stop touching them in their NO-NO Spots.

4TN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By 4TN

TERMINATOR wins.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22

http://www.amg-nv.com/Innovation/Titanium-Aluminide/default.aspx

"Titanium aluminide alloys offer superior high temperature performance with low weight for turbine blades and are as strong as nickel based alloys, but at only half the weight." 

These guys make it. As strong as NICKLE base metals... wow....
4TN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By 4TN

@CadenceV2: either way TERMINATOR stomps!!!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nick_hero22
4TN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 4TN
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22
I dont understand where in any of that it says Nickle is Hard Material... its a Heat Treater not depended on strength or durability. The Ultra Light Titanium Alumide is used because its Lighter and asorbes more heat than traditional Nickle Base Alloys. 

So the Marine Armour is light enough to fly with....  

Theres also the Grade of Titanium that the Colonial Marine Armour doesnt specify... 

The ASTM defines a number of alloy standards with a numbering scheme for easy reference.

• Grade 1-4 are unalloyed and considered commercially pure or "CP". Generally the tensile and yield strength goes up with grade number for these "pure" grades. The difference in their physical properties is primarily due to the quantity of interstitial elements. They are used for corrosion resistance applications where cost and ease of fabrication and welding are important.
  • Grade 5, also known as Ti6Al4V, Ti-6Al-4V or Ti 6-4, is the most commonly used alloy. It has a chemical composition of 6% aluminium, 4% vanadium, 0.25% (maximum) iron, 0.2% (maximum) oxygen, and the remainder titanium. It is significantly stronger than commercially pure titanium while having the same stiffness and thermal properties (excluding thermal conductivity, which is about 60% lower in Grade 5 Ti than in CP Ti).Among its many advantages, it is heat treatable. This grade is an excellent combination of strength, corrosion resistance, weld and fabricability. Consequently, it is used extensively in Aerospace, Medical, Marine, and Chemical Processing E.g. internal combustion engine connecting rods and surgical implants. Generally, it is used in applications up to 400 degrees Celsius.
  • Grade 6 contains 5% aluminium and 2.5% tin. It is also known as Ti-5Al-2.5Sn. This alloy is used in airframes and jet engines due to its good weldability, stability and strength at elevated temperatures.
  • Grade 7 contains 0.12 to 0.25% palladium. This grade is similar to Grade 2. The small quantity of palladium added gives it enhanced crevice corrosion resistance at low temperatures and high pH.
  • Grade 7H is identical to Grade 7 with enhanced corrosion resistance.
  • Grade 9 contains 3.0% aluminium and 2.5% vanadium. This grade is a compromise between the ease of welding and manufacturing of the "pure" grades and the high strength of Grade 5. It is commonly used in aircraft tubing for hydraulics and in athletic equipment.
  • Grade 11 contains 0.12 to 0.25% palladium. This grade has enhanced corrosion resistance.
  • Grade 12 contains 0.3% molybdenum and 0.8% nickel.
  • Grades 13, 14, and 15 all contain 0.5% nickel and 0.05% ruthenium.
  • Grade 16 contains 0.04 to 0.08% palladium. This grade has enhanced corrosion resistance.
  • Grade 16H contains 0.04 to 0.08% palladium.
  • Grade 17 contains 0.04 to 0.08% palladium. This grade has enhanced corrosion resistance.
  • Grade 18 contains 3% aluminium, 2.5% vanadium and 0.04 to 0.08% palladium. This grade is identical to Grade 9 in terms of mechanical characteristics. The added palladium gives it increased corrosion resistance.
  • Grade 19 contains 3% aluminium, 8% vanadium, 6% chromium, 4% zirconium, and 4% molybdenum.
  • Grade 20 contains 3% aluminium, 8% vanadium, 6% chromium, 4% zirconium, 4% molybdenum and 0.04% to 0.08% palladium.
  • Grade 21 contains 15% molybdenum, 3% aluminium, 2.7% niobium, and 0.25% silicon.
  • Grade 23 contains 6% aluminium, 4% vanadium, 0.13% (maximum) Oxygen. Improved ductility and fracture toughness with some reduction in strength..
  • Grade 24 contains 6% aluminium, 4% vanadium and 0.04% to 0.08% palladium.
  • Grade 25 contains 6% aluminium, 4% vanadium and 0.3% to 0.8% nickel and 0.04% to 0.08% palladium.
  • Grades 26, 26H, and 27 all contain 0.08 to 0.14% ruthenium.
  • Grade 28 contains 3% aluminium, 2.5% vanadium and 0.08 to 0.14% ruthenium.
  • Grade 29 contains 6% aluminium, 4% vanadium and 0.08 to 0.14% ruthenium.
  • Grades 30 and 31 contain 0.3% cobalt and 0.05% palladium.
  • Grade 32 contains 5% aluminium, 1% tin, 1% zirconium, 1% vanadium, and 0.8% molybdenum.
  • Grades 33 and 34 contain 0.4% nickel, 0.015% palladium, 0.025% ruthenium, and 0.15% chromium .
  • Grade 35 contains 4.5% aluminium, 2% molybdenum, 1.6% vanadium, 0.5% iron, and 0.3% silicon.
  • Grade 36 contains 45% niobium.
  • Grade 37 contains 1.5% aluminium.
  • Grade 38 contains 4% aluminium, 2.5% vanadium, and 1.5% iron. This grade was developed in the 1990s for use as an armor plating. The iron reduces the amount of Vanadium needed as a beta stabilizer. Its mechanical properties are very similar to Grade 5, but has good cold workability similar to grade 9.

What I do know is the Marine Armour has been shown unable to withstand Semi Trucks, 3 ton Steel Beams, Nitroglisterine Bombs, Liquid Hot Metal, High Claiber Rounds, or Lasers design to penatrate Titanium.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nick_hero22

@CadenceV2 said:

@nick_hero22:
I dont understand where in any of that it says Nickle is Hard Material... its a Heat Treater not depended on strength or durability. The Ultra Light Titanium Alumide is used because its Lighter and asorbes more heat than traditional Nickle Base Alloys.

So the Marine Armour is light enough to fly with....

Theres also the Grade of Titanium that the Colonial Marine Armour doesnt specify...

The ASTM defines a number of alloy standards with a numbering scheme for easy reference.

• Grade 1-4 are unalloyed and considered commercially pure or "CP". Generally the tensile and yield strength goes up with grade number for these "pure" grades. The difference in their physical properties is primarily due to the quantity of interstitial elements. They are used for corrosion resistance applications where cost and ease of fabrication and welding are important.
  • Grade 5, also known as Ti6Al4V, Ti-6Al-4V or Ti 6-4, is the most commonly used alloy. It has a chemical composition of 6% aluminium, 4% vanadium, 0.25% (maximum) iron, 0.2% (maximum) oxygen, and the remainder titanium. It is significantly stronger than commercially pure titanium while having the same stiffness and thermal properties (excluding thermal conductivity, which is about 60% lower in Grade 5 Ti than in CP Ti).Among its many advantages, it is heat treatable. This grade is an excellent combination of strength, corrosion resistance, weld and fabricability. Consequently, it is used extensively in Aerospace, Medical, Marine, and Chemical Processing E.g. internal combustion engine connecting rods and surgical implants. Generally, it is used in applications up to 400 degrees Celsius.
  • Grade 6 contains 5% aluminium and 2.5% tin. It is also known as Ti-5Al-2.5Sn. This alloy is used in airframes and jet engines due to its good weldability, stability and strength at elevated temperatures.
  • Grade 7 contains 0.12 to 0.25% palladium. This grade is similar to Grade 2. The small quantity of palladium added gives it enhanced crevice corrosion resistance at low temperatures and high pH.
  • Grade 7H is identical to Grade 7 with enhanced corrosion resistance.
  • Grade 9 contains 3.0% aluminium and 2.5% vanadium. This grade is a compromise between the ease of welding and manufacturing of the "pure" grades and the high strength of Grade 5. It is commonly used in aircraft tubing for hydraulics and in athletic equipment.
  • Grade 11 contains 0.12 to 0.25% palladium. This grade has enhanced corrosion resistance.
  • Grade 12 contains 0.3% molybdenum and 0.8% nickel.
  • Grades 13, 14, and 15 all contain 0.5% nickel and 0.05% ruthenium.
  • Grade 16 contains 0.04 to 0.08% palladium. This grade has enhanced corrosion resistance.
  • Grade 16H contains 0.04 to 0.08% palladium.
  • Grade 17 contains 0.04 to 0.08% palladium. This grade has enhanced corrosion resistance.
  • Grade 18 contains 3% aluminium, 2.5% vanadium and 0.04 to 0.08% palladium. This grade is identical to Grade 9 in terms of mechanical characteristics. The added palladium gives it increased corrosion resistance.
  • Grade 19 contains 3% aluminium, 8% vanadium, 6% chromium, 4% zirconium, and 4% molybdenum.
  • Grade 20 contains 3% aluminium, 8% vanadium, 6% chromium, 4% zirconium, 4% molybdenum and 0.04% to 0.08% palladium.
  • Grade 21 contains 15% molybdenum, 3% aluminium, 2.7% niobium, and 0.25% silicon.
  • Grade 23 contains 6% aluminium, 4% vanadium, 0.13% (maximum) Oxygen. Improved ductility and fracture toughness with some reduction in strength..
  • Grade 24 contains 6% aluminium, 4% vanadium and 0.04% to 0.08% palladium.
  • Grade 25 contains 6% aluminium, 4% vanadium and 0.3% to 0.8% nickel and 0.04% to 0.08% palladium.
  • Grades 26, 26H, and 27 all contain 0.08 to 0.14% ruthenium.
  • Grade 28 contains 3% aluminium, 2.5% vanadium and 0.08 to 0.14% ruthenium.
  • Grade 29 contains 6% aluminium, 4% vanadium and 0.08 to 0.14% ruthenium.
  • Grades 30 and 31 contain 0.3% cobalt and 0.05% palladium.
  • Grade 32 contains 5% aluminium, 1% tin, 1% zirconium, 1% vanadium, and 0.8% molybdenum.
  • Grades 33 and 34 contain 0.4% nickel, 0.015% palladium, 0.025% ruthenium, and 0.15% chromium .
  • Grade 35 contains 4.5% aluminium, 2% molybdenum, 1.6% vanadium, 0.5% iron, and 0.3% silicon.
  • Grade 36 contains 45% niobium.
  • Grade 37 contains 1.5% aluminium.
  • Grade 38 contains 4% aluminium, 2.5% vanadium, and 1.5% iron. This grade was developed in the 1990s for use as an armor plating. The iron reduces the amount of Vanadium needed as a beta stabilizer. Its mechanical properties are very similar to Grade 5, but has good cold workability similar to grade 9.

What I do know is the Marine Armour has been shown unable to withstand Semi Trucks, 3 ton Steel Beams, Nitroglisterine Bombs, Liquid Hot Metal, High Claiber Rounds, or Lasers design to penatrate Titanium.

You claimed that Titanium Alumide was weak, and I would like to see quotes of some of these claims you are making as well.

http://www.insg.org/whatnickel.aspx

4TN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By 4TN

@CadenceV2: Titianium is one of the strongest metals out there.... Its right under adamantium...Xeno stands no chance dontcha get it? TERMINATOR would have xeno dead within 20 seconds.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By karetaker

@4TN: adamanium is not even real

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nick_hero22

@karetaker said:

@4TN: adamanium is not even real

Please don't entertain "IT"

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By karetaker

@nick_hero22: lol gotcha

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nick_hero22

@karetaker said:

@nick_hero22: lol gotcha

"IT" will most likely be banned shortly

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By karetaker

@nick_hero22: what did "IT" do?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By nick_hero22

@karetaker said:

@nick_hero22: what did "IT" do?

Troll this thread with stupidity

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By karetaker

oh i see

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pokergeist
@nick_hero22
Proof? Its as Strong as Nickle Alloys as per the Company that makes it! What proof you want that Nickle is a weak Metal. Pich the 5 cent till it bends.... 

Also to add on as per movie and any T-800 bio its stated to be made of HYPER ALLOY substance. So I guess its better than Titanium anyway. 

I want you to prove a Alien Tail or Acid can penetrate the Terminator who been hit by Semis at 50 MPH, Hit with High Claiber Rounds, Took High explosives in its Weak joints but kept COMING, and worked fine covered in Molten Steel.  

Its armour is incredible end of story.  

Terminator Surves Explosion in weak spot and last a few seconds in the Steel Compactor after being Blown in Half from Nitris... 

Terminator gets hit with 9mm, 12 Guage, .44s, and 5.56 all day without stopping.... 

He fights in H2H well against a stronger fster opponet that cant be killed in H2H. T-850 Kept coming, getting back up. 

Again T-850 vs a Superior stonger and tougher TX while Sustaining MASSIVE DAMAGE! 

Wow Terminator Survives Plasma Shots, going thru Buildings, and all the Gunfire in the World.... 

How does the single Xenomorph that gets taken out by Handguns, M-16s, and even Spears win again?  

Seriously.
spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#49  Edited By spystreak

could go either way all terminator's got is his strength and endurability and all the bug has is acid blood and a stinger/blade tail( which may not be able to penetrate the T-800's armor plating enough to damage vital components)

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spartan92

@Harddrivexxii said:

the only reason that happened was because the alloy became weak and brittle due to being super heated then super cooled at a fast rate.