terminator T-101 vs Robocop (which is more effective)

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kcaz

terminator T-101(from T3) vs Robocop, which is a more effective killing machine

1) shot accuracy

2) brains

3) durability

4) strength

5) speed and reflexes

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kcaz

my pick:

shot accuracy- robocop

brains- robocop

durability- terminator

strength- terminator

speed and reflexes- terminator

terminator 3 - 2 robocop

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

T-800 has shown to be alot stronger, faster and more durable than RC

Robocop in RC1 Got taken down by handgun rounds. T-800 has been hit with shotguns and heavier fire arms in the police station down in TERMINATOR 1

Robocop takes forever to get up when hes laying on the ground.

T-800 TERMINATOR takes this easily. as far as durability goes.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

1) Even. Terminator AI Targetting is as accurate as Robocop aim.

2) Terminator. Super AI that thinks at Electric speed >>>> some dead Cops brain.

3) Terminator. He can tank Grenades and Plasma. RC gets decimated with a single Grenade shot.

4) Terminator again.

5) Terminator. Robo Cop was hoplessly out class by a Cyber Ninja in 3. Terminator fought T-1000 and TX.

4/0 T-800 series.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

what's a T 101?

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@The Stegman said:

what's a T 101?

the model number for the T-800/T-850 Series.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kcaz

@The Stegman said:

what's a T 101?

T-101 is arnie from terminator 3 movie

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Spartan101

robocop wins 1,2,4.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@Spartan101 said:

robocop wins 1,2,4.

NO

RC Is toast

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@TERMINATOR1234: oh..I thought the model number for the T-800 was...T-800 haha..but anyway, Terminator wins pretty much every round.
TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@The Stegman said:

@TERMINATOR1234: oh..I thought the model number for the T-800 was...T-800 haha..but anyway, Terminator wins pretty much every round.

they never reffered to him as a T-800 until TERMINATOR SALVATION which bothered me for years that they would hide an identity like that from a character, but in 1, 2, and 3 he was reffered to as a CSM-101 i don't know why they always left the 800 series part out, but it was stupid. yeah arnold is a T-800 Series Model 101

800 is the series 101 is the Model Number as in Arnolds looks and skin. thats what 101 represents.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spartan101

@TERMINATOR1234: im thinking of the comic from the 90's,my bad this is film versions,t-101 is perhaps alittle better than movie r/c.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@TERMINATOR1234:

They just dont know. Cyberdyne Systems Model 101. T-800 in the first movie. T-850 in the second and third. T-800 Prototype for Salvation.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

Comic versions are cross overs which arent cannon

Frank Miller wrote that comic and he also is the same guy who invented Robocop so no wonder Robocop won.

Now if James Cameron wrote a Robocop vs TERMINATOR battle then it would of been a different story.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@CadenceV2 said:

@TERMINATOR1234:

They just dont know. Cyberdyne Systems Model 101. T-800 in the first movie. T-850 in the second and third. T-800 Prototype for Salvation.

No in T1 and T2 Arnold was a T-800

first one was a T-800 version unknown

second one T-800 version 2.4

3rd movie Arnolds a T-850 model 101

4rth movie Arnold/cgi arnold a T-800 Model 101 ( Prototype )

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Spartan101

@TERMINATOR1234: yeah i just remember {ish} r/c taking down a few t-101 as once,but non-canon right? if its movie versions t-101

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@TERMINATOR1234: Ah, thanks for the info man, seriously didn't know that!
TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@Spartan101 said:

@TERMINATOR1234: yeah i just remember {ish} r/c taking down a few t-101 as once,but non-canon right? if its movie versions t-101

As i said in the comic Frank Miller wrote that Robocop vs Terminator battle which is a crossover and seeing he invented robocop is no suprise to why robocop won.

Like I said if James Cameron wrote a Robocop vs Terminator Battle then it would of been a whole different route.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@The Stegman said:

@TERMINATOR1234: Ah, thanks for the info man, seriously didn't know that!

yeah if you want i could pull up the links. unless you wanna look em up, but the info is all on google if you google the first terminator/arnold and what he was as the movies went on.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@TERMINATOR1234:

Im pretty sure it was T-850 in the second movie cause the Arm and CPU chip from the T-800 was found i the past. Thus it is what advance Terminator so much to be the T-850 series around the same time line. leading to a more advance AI and more Durable as well.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@CadenceV2 said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@TERMINATOR1234:

Im pretty sure it was T-850 in the second movie cause the Arm and CPU chip from the T-800 was found i the past. Thus it is what advance Terminator so much to be the T-850 series around the same time line. leading to a more advance AI and more Durable as well.

Theirs a deleted scene in T2 where Arnold gets his cpu removed and when they reboot him back up is says " Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Model 101 "

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolfrazer
@TERMINATOR1234 said:

Robocop in RC1 Got taken down by handgun rounds. T-800 has been hit with shotguns and heavier fire arms in the police station down in TERMINATOR 1

Heavier firearms in the police station? I can give you the shotguns, but during the police station shootout the cops(majority) were using pistols and the only two who used AR-15's died. Also where in RC 1, was Merphy taken out by handgun rounds? I may not be remembering the full movie, but as I recall they had to use some military grade weapons to put a dent in him.
TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TERMINATOR1234
TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@Wolfrazer said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

Heavier firearms in the police station? I can give you the shotguns, but during the police station shootout the cops(majority) were using pistols and the only two who used AR-15's died. Also where in RC 1, was Merphy taken out by handgun rounds? I may not be remembering the full movie, but as I recall they had to use some military grade weapons to put a dent in him.

they were shooting him with handguns, it damaged his armor to where he had to remove his helmet.

Terminator should just shoot him in the face or reach down his mouth and rip his heart out. the fight really wouldnt last long.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kcaz

@CadenceV2 said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@TERMINATOR1234:

i'm not sure if the terminator from the 2nd movie is more advanced or not. i think the chip and arm probably just made judgement day arrive earlier. without the chip and arm, judgement day came later

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Spartan101

robocops feats at shooting are better though imo

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@TERMINATOR1234: Ahhh I remeber the deleted Scene now.

@Spartan101: I think there even as shown here.

RPGs are very Unaccurate yet on the fly T-800 series can pin point after slaming the brakes with it.

Scenes 4:30 thru 7:10. He shows his Advance Targeting with pin point Accuaracy again with the Minigun, Grenade Launcher, and Handgun. Each Shot calculated.

So Terminator AI is as good as shot as RCs.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

I doubt it. on the police station shoot out THE TERMINATOR was taking out aiming and shooting most of the cops quit perfectly.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@CadenceV2: yeah like the video i posted from t1 of the police station shoot out. T-800 seems to aim quit perfectly.... he missed during the road rage alot when reese was throwing pipe bombs out the truck window, but T-800 eventually managed to shoot him which is why he died in the end.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@CadenceV2: yeah like the video i posted from t1 of the police station shoot out. T-800 seems to aim quit perfectly.... he missed during the road rage alot when reese was throwing pipe bombs out the truck window, but T-800 eventually managed to shoot him which is why he died in the end.

Exactly, Terminator shot cops thru the walls by calculating where they run and where they were behind cover.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kcaz

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

they were shooting him with handguns, it damaged his armor to where he had to remove his helmet.

Terminator should just shoot him in the face or reach down his mouth and rip his heart out. the fight really wouldnt last long.

hand gun rounds wont damage his armor, i think his armor was already heavily damaged while he was fighting the other robot. and he was facing a firing squad of more than a dozen men with rifles and sub- machine guns, plus he did not want to fight back. so he is not as undurable as you think, he even survived 2 missle launcher impact, though not direct hits. but i think terminator's durability is still a level higher

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@kcaz said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

hand gun rounds wont damage his armor, i think his armor was already heavily damaged while he was fighting the other robot. and he was facing a firing squad of more than a dozen men with rifles and sub- machine guns, plus he did not want to fight back. so he is not as undurable as you think, he even survived 2 missle launcher impact, though not direct hits. but i think terminator's durability is still a level higher

even machine guns don't harm the T-800 at all. espcially if you look at the prototype T-800 from Terminator Salvation, that T-800 ate up grenade launchers and hardly moved, took shots from connors assault rifle and didn't even flinch. Robocop seems to not have that much durability on him, plus Robocop i believe in either Robocop 2 or 3 he got outsmarted by thugs.... T-800 destroyed 3 thugs in t1 with his bare hands.

T-800 8/10

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kcaz

surviving 2 missle launcher impacts 01:30 - 02:30

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TERMINATOR1234
No Caption Provided

The fight we all would die to see.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kcaz

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@kcaz said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

even machine guns don't harm the T-800 at all. espcially if you look at the prototype T-800 from Terminator Salvation, that T-800 ate up grenade launchers and hardly moved, took shots from connors assault rifle and didn't even flinch. Robocop seems to not have that much durability on him, plus Robocop i believe in either Robocop 2 or 3 he got outsmarted by thugs.... T-800 destroyed 3 thugs in t1 with his bare hands.

T-800 8/10

i'm pretty sure heavy machine guns can do damage on the t 101. in terminator salvation, the t-600 was killed by heavy machine gun after several shots, so heavy machine gun would at least damage the t-101's armor

DTFB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DTFB

Terminator for everything.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@kcaz said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@kcaz said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

T-800 8/10

i'm pretty sure heavy machine guns can do damage on the t 101. in terminator salvation, the t-600 was killed by heavy machine gun after several shots, so heavy machine gun would at least damage the t-101's armor

T-600's are far weaker than T-800s thats why they die if you shoot em in the die or stick something on the back of their neck to dislocate them from functioning properly.

protype T-800 snapped a T-600 in half like a tooth pick with its bare hands and kill it.

Robocop has to many weak spots. even the original T-800 could solo. look at robocop. his face protection isnt all that good. Terminator could still shoot him in the face and kill him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

@kcaz said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@kcaz said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

T-800 8/10

Wrong vid guy. Thats not a T-800 Series. at all. it lighter Armoured and made from inferior Alloy. Good try tho.

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@CadenceV2 said:

@kcaz said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@kcaz said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

T-800 8/10

Wrong vid guy. Thats not a T-800 Series. at all. it lighter Armoured and made from inferior Alloy. Good try tho.

yeah i think he might of gotten it confused with a T-600 which were shown in the 4th film. T-600's are extremly weaker than 800's

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

@kcaz:

Here T-800 series takes Grenades (203 Rounds >>>> 7.62 Rounds) like nothing along with a whole clip of of 5.56 from the Assault Rifle.

:

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kcaz

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@kcaz said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@kcaz said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

T-800 8/10

yeah i think he might of gotten it confused with a T-600 which were shown in the 4th film. T-600's are extremly weaker than 800's

nah, i said t-600 was killed after a few shots by a heavy MG. i know MG will not kill a t-800, but i could at least DAMAGE its armor

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@CadenceV2: yeah the T-RIP/T-800 prototype rose out of moltein steel too. and the freeze not to mention.

This thread gives me an idea for another thread. you'll see it soon.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Spartan101

@CadenceV2: yeah he has got fantastic shooting,but its the shot r/c pulls off a wall into a bad guys head while the bad guy has hold of a baby that says to me he abillity is a bit better in that dept.