#1 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Deathstroke, Batman, Taskmaster, and Iron Man. vs Deadpool, Wolverine, Sabretooth, and X-23 Battle takes place outside Alberta, Canada. Heavy forest area. Who wins?"

i say team 2 because of wolverine and X-23, and 2 know the area more

#2 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, Batman, Taskmaster, and Iron Man.

vs

Deadpool, Wolverine, Sabretooth, and X-23

Battle takes place outside Alberta, Canada. Heavy forest area. Who wins?

#3 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Iron Man makes it interesting. Connect to some satellites and get birds eye view of the area or download maps or other ways to get the lay of the land, and maybe a way to track Wolverine (heat, motion, etc). That would get rid of Wolverine's home field advantage. He can also stay in the air and coordinate attacks or snipe. With Iron Man on the team I'm going for team one. Without him it would take some strategy from Bats or Deathstroke to take out the other team, and they couldn't fight them all together."

good point,iron man boosts there chances of winning

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man makes it interesting. Connect to some satellites and get birds eye view of the area or download maps or other ways to get the lay of the land, and maybe a way to track Wolverine (heat, motion, etc). That would get rid of Wolverine's home field advantage. He can also stay in the air and coordinate attacks or snipe. With Iron Man on the team I'm going for team one. Without him it would take some strategy from Bats or Deathstroke to take out the other team, and they couldn't fight them all together.

#5 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one is filled with characters who are methodical in there preparation. They are ALL great fighters but I would think there intelligence is first and foremost. Where as team two are survivalists. Not saying there not intelligent, but I think we can agree there more instinctual. There healing factor affects the way they approach combat situations. They can afford to gamble more.

I don't know who would win, just thought it would be an interesting battle.

#6 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Team one is filled with characters who are methodical in there preparation. They are ALL great fighters but I would think there intelligence is first and foremost. Where as team two are survivalists. Not saying there not intelligent, but I think we can agree there more instinctual. There healing factor affects the way they approach combat situations. They can afford to gamble more. I don't know who would win, just thought it would be an interesting battle."

it is