Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When the descendants of Avatar Aang take on the Fire Nation royal siblings, who will win?

Azula is sane for this battle. No swords for Zuko.

Fight takes place in the Northern Air Temple, where Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi fought the Red Lotus. They start on opposite sides of the room

Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi are fighting the royals like they fought the Red Lotus. Zuko and Azula are in character but determined to win

Victory by ko or death

Who wins?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder

@norrinboltagonprime21@pooty@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1 @lvenger

@funsiized@princearagorn1@ssj_god @jmarshmallow

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde @etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@gxrevolution96@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@deathhero61@primebonnick@gizmorino@saint_sophie@rijehu @myerlanski @koays @useyourname @stormdriven @hypnosis @pirateking @mitcheii @deranged_midget @abyssdarkfire @hatemalingsia @arv993 @dreadpool10 @batking200: @sirneko @loklegends @kingvenus @speedster101 @marvelfan1992 @martinceld @106me @therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007: @johnfrank120 @llehdevil: @darkdefender @hulkage @d3athstroke

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By D3athstroke

please stop.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know what Kya can do. Team 2 for now.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Only tenzin has feat and that's fighting zaheer. The fire siblings takes this

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Kya fought Zaheer and Ming Hua, Bumi fought Ghazan. Tenzin wrecked Zaheer, who is at least on the same level as the siblings

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@arcus: any site where i can DL avatar's soundtracks, i need them.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: umm, maybe iTunes? The app Musify has some. I'm not sure

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hatemalingsia

@arcus said:

@hatemalingsia: as promised, some Kya gifs

That's nice. How much water does she have in this fight? If enough to do that, Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly i feel bad for kya. the only instances where she fights are fights that she simply cant win or do really well in IMO because of plot. She has only ever fought zaheer, ming hua and I feel that she needed to lose those fights for the story to progress properly.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@hatemalingsia: as promised, some Kya gifs

That's nice. How much water does she have in this fight? If enough to do that, Team 1.

However much was available at the Northern Air Temple for this fight

Loading Video...

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly i feel bad for kya. the only instances where she fights are fights that she simply cant win or do really well in IMO because of plot. She has only ever fought zaheer, ming hua and I feel that she needed to lose those fights for the story to progress properly.

I agree. She's like Lin and Tonraq

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuko & Azula are Both great offensive Master Benders. Tenzin doesn't have an elemental advantage & Kya has decent but limited feats. Bumi low physical prowness and bending isn't formidable. So Bumi dies, Kya & Tenzin go Ape and take out the Fire Brats...

I would say they Tie 5/5 or the Fire Brats take it 6/10. Bumi is just to useless Kya doesn't have High water Feats, Tenzin is strong but Fire is usually stronger than air....Them Zuki & Azula have seasons of feats & are nimble High offense benders

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang's children most likely win. Bumi can serve, at most, a good distraction. Kya can surely hold off either Zuko or Azula until Tenzin beats either of the Fire Siblings.

L. D.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Arcus1
Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuko & Azula are Both great offensive Master Benders. Tenzin doesn't have an elemental advantage & Kya has decent but limited feats. Bumi low physical prowness and bending isn't formidable. So Bumi dies, Kya & Tenzin go Ape and take out the Fire Brats...

I would say they Tie 5/5 or the Fire Brats take it 6/10. Bumi is just to useless Kya doesn't have High water Feats, Tenzin is strong but Fire is usually stronger than air....Them Zuki & Azula have seasons of feats & are nimble High offense benders

on the contrary, aang performed best against fire benders when using only air. Water tends to get evaporated and earth tends to get blasted to pieces, but air seems to be able to easily push away or parry fire as shown by aang's numerous fights with fire benders.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternalgrandmaster said:

on the contrary, aang performed best against fire benders when using only air. Water tends to get evaporated and earth tends to get blasted to pieces, but air seems to be able to easily push away or parry fire as shown by aang's numerous fights with fire benders.

Who do you think wins?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Could go either way. I think I favor Aang's family for the majority though. Tenzin, Bumi and Kya 6/10
Extremely close.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

azula and zuko, I just don't think team 1 is that experienced or skilled enough

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vengefulshot

@anthp2000 said:

Could go either way. I think I favor Aang's family for the majority though. Tenzin, Bumi and Kya 6/10

Extremely close.

Edit: Kya is underrated and looking back at her fights, could at least stall Azula for as long as she stalled Ming Hua and probably stall Zuko even longer, maybe getting a few hits in. Tenzin and Bumi should be able to defeat the other sibling, even if Bumi is more or less fodder, he can act as an annoyance atleast. If Bumi gets taken out quickly (which is entirely possible), then fire siblings win, but if not then Aangs family should do it. Still 6/10 for Kataangs spawn.

viren809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go for Zuko and Azula.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 cocacolaman  Moderator

The team that isn't limited by Kya

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenzin vs Azula can go either way. While I do tend to lean Tenzin, Zuko is taking Kya/Bumi down before either of the betters win. At that point Zuko and Azula 2v1 Tenzin.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tenzin beats either

kya can give zuko a very very hard fight so with help they take it mid difficulty

MinhCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MinhCake

I see Tenzin taking Zuko without much issue, and I'm generally 50/50 on him VS Azula; Bumi isn't a big help, but may be enough of an extra irritant & factor to edge that 50/50 a margin into Tenzin's favor.

Kya I do def see holding off Zuko for a substantial time, but I'm not 100% sure if it's long enough to allow for Tenzin to resolve his match with Azula; can see it ending in a narrow assistance from Zuko clutching it for the RF siblings if it isn't.

If orders are reversed, Kya & Bumi can hold off Azula for enough time, since I don't see it taking Tenzin very long at all to overtake Zuko, albeit after a great initial fight. (ending somewhere around the mid-fight)

From there, Tenzin as is can push her to a 50/50 imo, and just having Kya remaining would be enough to edge that into a decisive victory. (tho as aforementioned Tenzin & Bumi might be just enough to edge that 50/50)

Might edge it to the Kataang Kids, but not completely sure honestly--this is an extremely close fight.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi is almost useless and Kya isn't strong enough to help Tenzin. Team 2 wins.