shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By shenron
No Caption Provided

PLOT: Tenchi Musaki , Despite being your normal Japanese kid who is a loser at school this all changes when he unleashes Ryoko and finds out he is part Alien and member of the Jurai Royal Famaly. one by one a crap load of women fall on his house destroying and falling head over hills in love with him.

1. weapon The Light Hawk Wings:

Light Hawk Wings are very tough. They are primarily used as a defense mechanism in witch they can repel almost any attack in existence. Light hawk wings can be turned from energy into matter. Heck he can break away from a black hole. and he can cut apart a space ship!!!!!! Basically the light Hawk Wings are In the Weapon or Shield world like another plain of existence.

No Caption Provided

Eternal sailor moon is basically normal sailor moon but with these powers

Eternal Sailor Moon

• Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss - Eternal Sailor Moon used the Eternal Tiare to attack.

I think she can travel over galactic or denominational openings with her rod.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenchi! Well maybe only because I hate Sailor Moon...

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shenron

If I messed or left out any powers be welcome to correct me.

I do have one thing to say, Tenchi cant fight at all but he is the only kid on the block who knows a little Jurai fighting methods.

Eternal Sailor Moon can bust a cap in Sailor Galaxia???? comment on my new battle

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Nerx

Isn't tenchi masaki an omnipotent at EoS, he's like TOAA

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenchi Masaki is the Avatar for Kami-Tenchi, who is the equivalent of TOAA. He's also a shoe-in for the Writer/Creator of the series, Masaki Kajishima. Just like how Nabeshin in Excel Saga is the stand-in for Shinichi Wantanabe, the anime director.

LHW as used by Tenchi, Ryoko and Chousin are one of the most hax powers in fiction. Tenchi's is derived from Kami-Tenchi who exists beyond the Chousin, which is from outside of the Multiverse. Chousin operate from a realm called the Ultimate Dimension, which they created outside of the multiverse and beyond the 12th Dimension.

LHW reduce all Atk and Def to zero and can erase you from existence. End of 3rd season, Tenchi has 6 LHW.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shenron

ssejllenrad you posted your thoughts cause of bias, I wont have that on my battles. look up powers and info and then talk